Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Thinking about you (Sebastian - PG Swearing & Kissing) - Page 2 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Thinking about you (Sebastian - PG Swearing & Kissing) - Page 2 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Thinking about you (Sebastian - PG Swearing & Kissing) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Thinking about you (Sebastian - PG Swearing & Kissing) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Thinking about you (Sebastian - PG Swearing & Kissing) - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Thinking about you (Sebastian - PG Swearing & Kissing)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Thinking about you (Sebastian - PG Swearing & Kissing) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking about you (Sebastian - PG Swearing & Kissing)   Thinking about you (Sebastian - PG Swearing & Kissing) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 8:36 pm

"Mmm. two years." Aiden nodded his head. "I can't believe she's going to be coming to Hogwarts in two years. I'm not... exactly worried about her but I am worried about the... boys." He sneered at the thought of his younger sister being with anyone in a few years. He was so looking forward to threatening any guy who asked her out but in the end he would support her. Of course he would probably kill the guys who would dare to hurt his sister.

Aiden blinked his eyes at the sudden change in the Ravenclaw. Narrowing his eyes in thought, he watched Sebastian and tried to look for any clue as to what was going on. The blond had been all happy and now he looked annoyed? Upset? He wasn't exactly sure what word to use but it certainly was one of those emotions like that.

Smirking slightly, he stepped closer to the Ravenclaw, practically in the blonds' personal space, before he leaned forward to purr in the Ravenclaw's ear. "So if I said that I like you very much what would you answer?" He questioned. "If I said that I would like to snog the life out of you at this moment, what would you do? If I said that I would like to spend all my time with you, would you agree to date me? If I said that you're the only one on my mind, would you be happy?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about you (Sebastian - PG Swearing & Kissing)   Thinking about you (Sebastian - PG Swearing & Kissing) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 8:47 pm

The idea of being worried about the boys in the place was one that Sebastian could understand. "I'm sure she'll be fine. Boys will be boys, but the girls are usually stronger than us." He insisted, because he knew the Ravenclaw girls were fierce when they wanted to be. Though that was mainly to do with them PMSing whilst needing to study, Sebastian had had the misfortune of getting on the wrong side of one girl once and vowed to stay out of the Ravenclaw girl's way from then on.

The question made Sebastian jump a little, the invasion of his personal space was, in all fairness, a little much. But the question... the question, and the tone, and the closeness made Sebastian weak. His mouth had gone dry in that moment, unsure whether to turn to look at the Slytherin, or stay still.

He opted on the latter, out of the fear the moment would go away. That he would wake up and it would have been a dream. Aiden did not... No...

When the questions stopped, Sebastian turned his head towards the Slytherin. They were close. So close Aiden would probably notice how his breathing had slowed, become a little deeper as he was filled with hope, and a whole host of other feelings that were not ones he could act on in this moment.

"That..." Sebastian replied, his tone cautious but almost on the same level as the one the Slytherin had used on him. "Would depend on whether you're fucking with me." Sebastian replied, because although he wanted this to be real, although he wanted to simply press his lips to Aiden's and tell him yes a million times. He didn't want to be a game. He didn't want to be played.

But the closeness... and the way Aiden spoke...

That couldn't be a lie, could it?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about you (Sebastian - PG Swearing & Kissing)   Thinking about you (Sebastian - PG Swearing & Kissing) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 8:59 pm

Aiden was pretty much just staring at Sebastian's face now, his eyes moving from the Ravenclaw's eyes to his lips and back again. He hated how vulnerable this made him feel, waiting anxiously for Sebastian's answer while just standing there, pretty much body to body with the Ravenclaw. He didn't think that he could stand this silence much longer, it was killing him not knowing what Sebastian thought of him.

Would his reputation as Hogwarts resident playboy make this relationship impossible? Would his frivolous ways come to bite him in the ass now? Now when he was sure he wanted to settle down with someone or at least have someone with him on a regular basis? He would hate that but should Sebastian reject him he would take it like a man and bow out. Unlike what he said earlier he wouldn't wear the blond down until he agreed, he didn't want Sebastian agreeing just to get him off of his back. He wanted the blond to agree because he liked him.

He licked his lips; this tension was seriously making him sweat in anticipation. Seriously, why couldn't Sebastian answer? Why was he making him wait?

The reply startled him and slightly offended him as well but as he digested those words the Slytherin couldn't blame Sebastian for feeling as if he was fucking with him.

"Never." He said harshly. "Not with you." He shook his head. "Not with anyone who I'm serious about. I admit there were many, many people I fucked with because I wanted some entertainment but ever since I met you I found myself falling deeper and deeper for you. You're perfect Seb and not someone I would fuck with. I'm... I'm slowly falling for you and I don't think those feelings will go away at all. You've... practically been my world since last year. I haven't even thought of anyone else beside you this past year." He was so fucked wasn't he? He had no idea his own emotions went that deep.

"I... I'm serious about my feelings for you." He murmured softly, his eyes locked on the blonds. "I swear on my sister's life that I'm not fucking with you."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about you (Sebastian - PG Swearing & Kissing)   Thinking about you (Sebastian - PG Swearing & Kissing) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 9:09 pm

The response was one that Sebastian was glad of. He wanted - as harsh as it sounded - to see Aiden be hurt by the idea of Sebastian thinking he was only messing around, because that would prove that he really meant what he was saying. That would prove beyond anything that Aiden wasn't straight, that he was interested in guys.

Or, more specifically, him.

The words, feelings that Aiden had for him brought a small blush to Sebastian's cheeks, only a light one. It was overwhelming, to be in this situation. He'd not really ever been in a serious relationship, especially not with a guy. "I'm not perfect." Sebastian insisted, but it was only that part of Aiden's speech that the Ravenclaw would correct.

With the promise that he wasn't fucking around, Sebastian couldn't help the small smile that blossomed on his lips in that moment. He knew enough about the Slytherin to know he would not say such things lightly. Aiden could be trusted with his secret, Sebastian was sure of that much.

So, the Ravenclaw leant in to the younger wizard, his lips pressing firmly to the Slytherin's. He'd wanted to do that for such a long time, so many months now, that he couldn't help but sigh in content as he did so. Reveling in the taste of the cigarette on Aiden's lips, Sebastian held the kiss for a moment, before slowly pulling back.

"You need to sort out your flirting though, Harvey." Sebastian teased, not moving far from the Slytherin. "I thought you had a thing for that Ravenclaw witch for most of this year." The Ravenclaw admitted, letting out a soft laugh at the stupidity of his jealousy at the start of the year.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about you (Sebastian - PG Swearing & Kissing)   Thinking about you (Sebastian - PG Swearing & Kissing) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 9:31 pm

Aiden had been feeling hurt but he knew that Sebastian's worry was not without reason. He had been playing around with many guy's hearts and he knew that if he was in Seb's place he would be asking the same question. At first he really hadn't expected to fall for Sebastian and yes, he would have fucked with him for a few weeks, there was no denying that, but as the weeks and months went by he had grown to like and slowly love the older male.

Watching that light blush on Sebastian's cheeks made Aiden grin stupidly as he knew that it was him that put that blush on those cheeks and he had to say that Sebastian really looked cute blushing like that. "You are." Aiden said with a small smile. "Everything about you is perfect." He hummed softly.

Swearing on his sister's life about his feelings for Sebastian was almost like swearing an Unbreakable Vow to Aiden. He would never in his life break a promise like that or swear on his sisters life if he was just fucking around. And Sebastian did deserve more then just a random fuck and he really wanted to give him more then that. He wanted to fall in love with the Ravenclaw and he wanted to be his.

When he felt soft lips of his companion on his own he was shocked though the shock very quickly disappeared as he slipped his eyes close and enjoyed the soft kiss he was being granted.

Blinking his eyes open, Aiden pouted just a tiny bit before he gaped at Sebastian. "...You mean Adaline?" Aiden question before chuckling softly. "She's a friend of mine and she's pregnant." He pointed out. "Adaline and I had been friends ever since I could remember. We live near each other and our parents are practically in the same social circles." He shrugged his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about you (Sebastian - PG Swearing & Kissing)   Thinking about you (Sebastian - PG Swearing & Kissing) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 9:43 pm

The laughing at the comment made Sebastian frown just a little in that moment. It obviously wasn't funny to the Ravenclaw, but the explanation helped relax him a little. "Pregnant?" Sebastian asked, raising an eyebrow. "I'm guessing by the coolness of your tone it's not yours." Sebastian commented, frowning a little at the idea of being pregnant so young. "So long as she knows what she's doing."

The last comment was simply to show he wasn't going to look down on the witch for trying, which he wasn't.

He just wouldn't have done the same.

Leaning back against the sill, Seb looked up at the Slytherin, a smile on his lips. "So... what are we going to do now?" Sebastian asked, meaning in regards to what they had planned for them, not in that instant. "You're... we're?" The words wouldn't come to the Ravenclaw in that moment, because he wasn't quite sure what to say.

"We like each other. It's... going to be serious." He continued a moment later, trying to get his head around the facts. "We're dating now?" Sebastian concluded with a smile, checking the hallway once more for other people. "If we are... can we keep it on the down low. I'm not... I don't..." Sebastian let out a soft sigh, as much as he didn't wish to hide the truth from people, he was scared of the bullying that might arise with the notion of being gay. Being in a relationship with Aiden.

"Just for a little bit." He concluded, hoping that Aiden wouldn't mind. "Not because I don't want people to know you're mine. But because I just want this to be about us."

There, that sounded much better.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about you (Sebastian - PG Swearing & Kissing)   Thinking about you (Sebastian - PG Swearing & Kissing) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 1:18 am

"Of course it's not mine." Aiden scrunched his nose up at the thought of even impregnating his childhood friend and girl in general. "It's Kai's. Kai Reid, a Seventh Year Gryffindor." The brunette sighed softly, rubbing his face.

"Adaline has been known for her flings ever since her fifth year. She had been sleeping around with pretty much any guy who will want to. Kai was her last fling. The both of them had been drunk and forgot the contraceptives and Adaline ended up pregnant." He had been pissed at his childhood friend for ending up pregnant but when he saw her practically glowing with the pregnancy he had to say that it did her good; not only did it stop her from sleeping around but it also landed her a pretty nice guy who Aiden approved of. "I'm quite sure she does know but I can understand where you're coming from."

Watching and listening to the Ravenclaw, Aiden tilted his head to the side. He waited for the blond to finish before approaching him and pressing a kiss to Seb's cheek. "I don't mind if we keep this a secret. We'll do this your way. If it was my choice I would just shout it from the top of the Ravenclaw tower that you are mine but I won't. Until you feel safe enough we can reveal it." He reassured his boyfriend as he took a hold of Sebastian's hand and locked their fingers together, squeezing it tightly in reassurance.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about you (Sebastian - PG Swearing & Kissing)   Thinking about you (Sebastian - PG Swearing & Kissing) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 7:16 pm

The response of who the dad was made Sebastian give a small shrug. "Don't know him." The Ravenclaw admitted, not caring too much about not knowing because he didn't have a big friend pool anyway.

The added information on the witch made Sebastian screw his nose up a little - mostly in jest - at the way the baby had come around. These things happened, he knew, but he didn't like to think about it too much. It was, now, something he hoped he wouldn't have to worry about. Well, not with him and Aiden, anyway.

"You'd have to get in to the tower first." Sebastian teased the Slytherin, he was quite sure it was common knowledge that you had to manage the riddle to get in to the Ravenclaw Common Room, probably was why no one really tried. "But thanks." Sebastian insisted, smiling at the Slytherin for being so understanding about this. With time, they could be open, but at the moment he was a little nervous at the thought of a lot of people knowing.

With Aiden's hand in his Sebastian, the Ravenclaw used the moment to move himself before the Slytherin, pressing his lips to the younger boy's once more. His free hand moved in to the Slytherin's pocket, stealing the box of cigarettes he'd seen earlier whilst he held the distraction of the kiss. "I'll be keeping these." Sebastian murmured against his boyfriend's lips, pulling away slowly as he slipped them in to his own pocket.

"Don't want you going out on me Muggle style!" Sebastian teased, taking a step away from Aiden. His face was alive with mischief, and the Ravenclaw turned away. "I'll see you at dinner!" Sebastian called as he rounded the corner, only just managing to keep the spring out of his step as he headed up the stairs to his dormitory. Being around Aiden was enough to make his head spin, and he needed time to get his head around this.

And... a little time to make sure he didn't look like an animal who'd smelt his partner on heat every time he was in Aiden's company.

Control, Sebastian realised, was going to be a hard thing to keep himself in.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about you (Sebastian - PG Swearing & Kissing)   Thinking about you (Sebastian - PG Swearing & Kissing) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 7:45 pm

The shrug and the answer from Seb didn't really faze Aiden. "No, I didn't think you did." Aiden said, a small chuckle escaping his lips. Not many people knew Kai, especially people who were not Gryffindosrs.

Aiden had to hold back a laugh at the face that Sebastian made at the information he had revealed about his childhood friend. He had to say he would've been doing the same if he was in Sebastian's shoes.

"I'm quite sure I would be able to get into the tower." Aiden smirked at his boyfriend. "It's no secret that you need to answer a riddle to be able to enter and I'm quite sure I would be able to answer." He wouldn't say that he did go into the Ravenclaw tower once. He wouldn't mention that it had happened a year and a half ago when he was still fooling around with guys and had snagged a Ravenclaw who led him up and showed him how to get into the common room. "You're welcome." He just said, not even bothering to say that there was no need to thank him. He could understand Sebastian. He wanted this to be just about them for a while as well. He didn't want to have people hounding him left and right.

The Slytherin was pretty surprised at the sudden kiss he received from his boyfriend but when Sebastian pulled away from him with his packet of cigarette's in hand he had to glare. "Hey!" He whined softly; though he would forever deny that he did do that.

The taller of the two was surprised at the sudden mischief on the blond's face. "Oy! Come back with my cigarettes!" The Slytherin followed the Ravenclaw but then just stopped and let out a small laugh. Well, he would just catch the blond before or after dinner and get them back.

And this also let him to take time to himself to sort his thoughts out and think on how he was actually going to be able to keep his hands to himself. It would be hard to hold himself back from just taking the Ravenclaw in his arms and kissing him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about you (Sebastian - PG Swearing & Kissing)   Thinking about you (Sebastian - PG Swearing & Kissing) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Thinking about you (Sebastian - PG Swearing & Kissing)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2