Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

Josie LeBlanc

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Congratulations! (Aiden & Sebastian) - Page 2 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Congratulations! (Aiden & Sebastian) - Page 2 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Congratulations! (Aiden & Sebastian) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Congratulations! (Aiden & Sebastian) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Congratulations! (Aiden & Sebastian) - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Congratulations! (Aiden & Sebastian)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Congratulations! (Aiden & Sebastian) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congratulations! (Aiden & Sebastian)   Congratulations! (Aiden & Sebastian) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 7:52 pm

"You'll get the grades." Sebastian told his boyfriend as he explained what he wanted to do. "You work hard, you'll get in to University." He insisted, smiling warmly because he knew that Aiden could do it. "But working with Jake isn't a bad idea, he's nice. And not too bad looking either, two perks there." Sebastian commented, giving a small chuckle. "But Balan? Your work would be very cut out to get an apprenticeship there, he's a total ass."

"If you saw the way they act on nights out... well, I know they don't know the meaning of commitment. They're paid way too much, and the girls... well, they make it too easy for them. But, that's the fun of celebrity status, right? You get everything you want and more."

A look of concern touched Sebastian's features as Aiden clicked his neck. "You okay?" Sebastian asked, moving from his side of the table to his boyfriend's side and taking a seat next to him. Ever so gently, Seb reached his hands up and worked the area that Aiden had moved to rub. "Let me." He added, hoping the make do massage might help.

"And, they're taught from birth, you... don't look like you've had a metal pole shoved up your ass." Sebastian responded in regard to the Pureblood statement. "Helping?" Seb asked, continuing to massage the area. Now he was an adult the PDA worried him less, and they weren't likely to get caught by anyone he knew now.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations! (Aiden & Sebastian)   Congratulations! (Aiden & Sebastian) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 8:07 pm

"Well I sure hope that I do." Aiden smiled softly. "I'm thinking of majoring in Crime Forensics or Cursebreaking." He tilted his head to the side with a soft hum; truthfully he wasn't exactly sure at the moment. Everything sounded good but unless he got his NEWT results he would not be making any decisions at the moment. "Meh, working with either one would actually be hard work." The Slytherin grinned and rolled his eyes.

"I'd rather not see how they act on nights out." He snorted and looked to the side. "I suppose that is the fun of a celebrity status." He didn't even think he would actually be able to do that. Fool around just because he was a celebrity; not that he ever would. He had Seb and that was all that he needed. Nothing more.

"I'm fine, just hurts.. Even after a few seconds." He said all that but he did lean into the soft touch on his neck as the older male massaged it. It felt good but he would never say that out loud; at least not where someone could overhear.

"Thank god I wasn't." Aiden snorted. "Though had my parents not been away most of my life and my siblings hadn't brought me up I probably would have had a stick shoved up my ass." He smirked. "Though I prefer having something else shoved up there that's for sure." He leered at Sebastian with his smirk widening.

"Yeah it's helping."

Aiden had never been worried about PDA; he had no care in the world on who saw him.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations! (Aiden & Sebastian)   Congratulations! (Aiden & Sebastian) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 8:28 pm

"I'm thinking of majoring in Crime Forensics or Cursebreaking."

Seb couldn't help but look impressed at that, both options sounded incredibly complex to the ex-Ravenclaw, but if his boyfriend wanted to do that, then he would most definitely support him. "That sounds great!" Sebastian responded, nodding his approval. "Hard work, but great." He summarised.

"You get used to it, after a couple of times tagging along." Sebastian assured his boyfriend, though he wouldn't say it was in any way pleasant watching them do what they did.

Sebastian couldn't help but smirk as Aiden said he wouldn't mind something else. Well, a small smirk, then he couldn't help but let out a small laugh. "Really, Mr Harvey?" Sebastian asked, his tone amused. "I would think you knew better than to say such things in public." The admonishment, however, turned in to Sebastian laughing softly. He was trying not to think about it, but really, he was only kidding himself if he thought he could not think about that.

"You're making me really wish I'd booked that room now, git." Sebastian added, pressing a small kiss on the base of Aiden's neck. His hands moved away, one arm draped over his boyfriend's shoulders. Biting his lip for a moment, Seb turned to Aiden. "You know, if you want to, we could..." He added, his smile uncertain in that moment, but he meant it.

"Unless there is somewhere you'd rather be?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations! (Aiden & Sebastian)   Congratulations! (Aiden & Sebastian) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 8:41 pm

"Fours years of Majoring in Crime Forensics or four years of Majoring in Cursebreaking. Either one is a four year course with a one year in between in a job place." Aiden grinned happily; he would be happy with either one of the courses but truthfully he was thinking of Majoring in Crime Forensics and taking a minor in Cursebreaking on the side. It would be a full load but it would give him something to fall back on if he didn't find Crime Forensics to his tastes.

"I'm quite sure you do." Aiden snorted as he pressed a kiss to Sebastian's cheek.

"I would think you knew that I don't care what I say in public Mr Aquila." Aiden smirked back as he turned to face the blond, his arms moving to wrap around Sebastian's hips so that he could pull the older male close to himself.

He blinked his eyes and was about to reply when he heard the other words; swallowing past the lump in his throat, the Slytherin was suddenly aware of the problem in his pants that appeared. "I have nowhere to be." He whispered in a whisper, his eyes locked on his boyfriends face.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations! (Aiden & Sebastian)   Congratulations! (Aiden & Sebastian) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 8:52 pm

Sebastian's brow raised as Aiden explained it would be four years, plus a year on the job. It was a lot of time, and - as Sebastian did have to worry about money - it was a lot of money too. But, if that was what Aiden wanted to do, he would not dream of stopping him from doing it. "If that's what you want." Seb replied with a warm smile.

The kiss to his cheek made Sebastian smile to himself. He was getting used to the PDA - slowly, of course, but the more it happened the more he enjoyed it.

"Seems not." Sebastian retorted, though he was too fond of Aiden's honesty to really care about what he did, or did not say in public.

The whispered response made Sebastian grin. He couldn't help but be drawn to Aiden in that moment. Leaning in, Seb pressed a gentle kiss to his boyfriend's lips - lips that he had missed so much this past month. "My treat then, as a well done on getting Head Boy." Seb murmured, pulling away from his boyfriend and then pulling him to his feet. Seb moved to the bar, and - for the first time in their relationship, he spoke to another person about the relationship. Someone who could respond, anyway.

"We'd like a room for the afternoon, please." Sebastian told the barman, who looked between the two of them, and then nodded.

"That'll be ten galleons." He responded.

"And a bottle of Champagne. Two glasses." Sebastian added.

"Thirteen galleons." The barman responded. Seb pulled out his wallet, payed for it all and then took the key, pulling Aiden up the stairs behind him. He was excited, of course he was, and nervous, but today, he didn't give a stuff about anything except his boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations! (Aiden & Sebastian)   Congratulations! (Aiden & Sebastian) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 9:02 pm

Aiden knew it was going to be tough and that it would be a lot of money but truthfully his parents owned him so he was going to force them to pay for his education at the University. His siblings had said they would pay but Aiden had refused and was admant on getting his parents to do it; they were not there for most, if not all, of his life so the least they could was pay for his education. "It is." He smiled back.

Aiden was pretty glad that Sebastian had been slowly getting used to the PDA now as it meant that they could slowly do more then just hold hands and quick pecks on the lips.

Sure Aiden had been brought up to be proper in public but then he came to Hogwarts and all of that had went out of the window. And now he was pretty much without any filter between his mouth and brain when in public.

Before Aiden could really comprehend what was happening, Sebastian had given him a kiss and then pulled him to his feet to drag him to the bar. The Slytherin was pretty much stumped as he listened to his boyfriend as he book a room for the two of them and a bottle of champagne. It was, truthfully, a bit overwhelming for the brunette but he didn't stop Sebastian from doing this.

He just followed Sebastian up the stairs, a small, satisfied smirk on his lips. Well it seemed that he was actually going to get some today. Truthfully, he was very much looking forward to it even if he was nervous as hell as this was their first time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations! (Aiden & Sebastian)   Congratulations! (Aiden & Sebastian) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Congratulations! (Aiden & Sebastian)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2