Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Flying for Beginners (First years)  Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Flying for Beginners (First years)  Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Flying for Beginners (First years)  Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Flying for Beginners (First years)  Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Flying for Beginners (First years)  Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Flying for Beginners (First years)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Flying for Beginners (First years)  Empty
PostSubject: Flying for Beginners (First years)    Flying for Beginners (First years)  EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 2:09 am

Tad breathed in the cool September air. He wouldn't admit it out loud to anyone, but he was really glad to be back. At least flying wasn't Astronomy. He hated Astronomy. Meeting Lettie wasn't the only reason why he had decided to quit. Astronomy just wasn't for him. But now that things where different and he was settling down into married life, he wanted to try something new. Well, teaching wasn't something new, but a new class was. He got all the brooms from the broom closet from the Quidditch field, and placed them against the wall.

He was excited to be able to teach first years how to fly. To think that he maybe teaching a future seeker or professional Quidditch player, was fun to think about. Their skill set would be his teachings. Today he would teach them how to feel their broom. To get used to it, to KNOW it. It sounded weird, but it made complete sense in Tad's head, and he hoped to at least connect to one student on his first day. He stood patiently in the courtyard waiting for his students to show up.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Flying for Beginners (First years)    Flying for Beginners (First years)  EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 7:51 pm

Flying.

"Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh!"

Those were the only three words that Maximillian had uttered since finding out that he was going to be learning how to fly that day. Excited simply did not cut what he was feeling that morning. He'd heard lots about flying, but his parents were not the kind of people who would let him try without first having proper training.

Which was completely unfair.

Max had run all the way down from the castle for the lesson, not wanting to miss anything the professor had to say in case he missed something vitally important. He only just managed to stop in time not to run in to the professor, and, looking up at the man, Max grinned. "Hi!" He squeaked, not at all worried about anyone's ears, it seemed. "I'm Max, Maximillian, actually, but everyone calls me Max. I'm so excited!" The explanation was perhaps not necessary, but Max didn't move away from the Professor, simply looking at him expectantly.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Flying for Beginners (First years)    Flying for Beginners (First years)  EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 5:30 pm

Flying. She was excited, she couldn't lie, but she was not going to jump around and giggle like a little girl. No, that was not something Elyah would ever do. She didn't like expressing her feelings too much. She was an introverted person, and she liked to keep it that way. It was better, since she didn't have to deal with any more drama. She had enough of her own.

Walking around the halls, Elyah kept looking around her in case the bloody cat followed her again.
Maximillian's bloody hairy, four-legged monster kept finding her and chasing her down the halls. She didn't know how this was possible, but she didn't care. She hated that cat, and she had made that known. Sadly, the cat was as bright as her owner. None.

Thankfully, this time she was alone, and a sigh of relief left her lips as a smile touched her lips. At least she wouldn't have to kill it today. And hopefully not in the near future either.

Arriving at the grounds, she moved closer to where the lesson was going to take place, and the smile fell from her lips when she saw who other was there. Maximillian. Again.
The boy seemed to be everywhere she went and she sometimes wondered if it meant something.

Shaking her head, she moved closer and spoke up.
"Hello, Professor!"
She then turned to Maximillian, and deciding she should be a tad bit friendly, she put on a smile.
"Hello, Max. Good to see you here too."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Flying for Beginners (First years)    Flying for Beginners (First years)  EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 7:22 am

Two students... Tad was humiliated and disappointing, but at the same time elated. That meant that he could slack off a little bit, and not teach them as much. It was an overly hyperactive man child, and a stuck up looking Hufflepuff. Tad tried to see the good in them, but he for some reason just couldn't. There was nothing about this job, and he had every right mind to quit and become an Auror. But Veronika. And Lettie would probably jump down his throat if he did that, and he wanted to avoid that as much as possible.

He nodded to the two students who actually showed. He said, "Um. Hello. So today, I'm just going to show you some basics, which will take all of five minutes then we will call it quits. Okay. Basic number one: This.." He held up the cheap wooden broomstick and continued, "Is a broom. You use it to fly around, not to sweep. That would be frowned upon. Basic number two: It is used in the game Quidditch. The players are not just magically floating on thin air. They use these brooms. Alright, five points for showing up to the lesson, I am dismissed." And with that, Tad walked away. He didn't care if he got yelled at by the headmaster, there were more important things in life to worry about than two students who wanted to learn to fly. His godson.
Back to top Go down
The Administrator

The Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Flying for Beginners (First years)    Flying for Beginners (First years)  EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 7:30 pm

Admin Closure of Class.

Thank you to those who have posted in this class - unfortunately the professor cannot finish up the class, so an admin will close it. Points will be given as follows:

10 points for attendance
5 points for any question being answered
Up to 15 points for participation

Thank you for your participation - this will still count as one of your three classes.

If you have any questions in regards to the points being handed out (either as a student or professor) please contact myself or another admin via PM to discuss them.

House Points - Given as per Professor's post, not the standard
Maximillian Hollingberry = 5 points for attendance
Elyah Croft = 5 points for attendance

TOTAL:
Gryffindor: 5
Hufflepuff: 5
Ravenclaw: 0
Slytherin: 0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flying for Beginners (First years)    Flying for Beginners (First years)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Flying for Beginners (First years)
Page 1 of 1