Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
The Potions Accident (PG13 - Circe & James) - Page 2 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
The Potions Accident (PG13 - Circe & James) - Page 2 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
The Potions Accident (PG13 - Circe & James) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
The Potions Accident (PG13 - Circe & James) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
The Potions Accident (PG13 - Circe & James) - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

The Potions Accident (PG13 - Circe & James)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The Potions Accident (PG13 - Circe & James) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Potions Accident (PG13 - Circe & James)   The Potions Accident (PG13 - Circe & James) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 9:01 pm

The thrill of being caught was one that James reveled in, and honestly, if they were caught, he was quite happy to watch the Headmaster try to sack him. He didn't have much respect for the Headmaster to be honest. And more to the point, he would rather get some than keep his job, he could find work anywhere.

The idea of there not being a better place in that moment made James smirk against her lips. True, there wasn't a better place, so close was good for James. The possibilities in his breaks, endless.

But Circe's lips were back on his, and his thoughts were lost as he concentrated on her, the taste, the smell, the feel of the witch before him as he pressed closer to her. She was one of his preferences, of that much he would not deny to himself, but it was nothing more.

"We might get caught... I don't wanna lose my job."

"You won't." James murmured, moving to kiss her again but he was cut short with the notion of knowing somewhere else. He was being palmed off - even if only temporarily, and James did not like that. Pulling away slightly, he thought for a moment, a better place. It would get rid of the excitement of the possibility of getting caught...

"My office." He growled, leaning in to nip her lip to show he was not impressed with being put on pause. "The dungeons, next to the potion's classroom. Whenever you're finished here." James instructed, pressing one last fleeting kiss to the witch's lips before he pulled away completely and strode from the room.
Back to top Go down

The Potions Accident (PG13 - Circe & James)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2