Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Stressful Days (Kieran & Victoria) - Page 2 Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Today at 4:02 pm

» Election Night (Tessa)
Stressful Days (Kieran & Victoria) - Page 2 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Stressful Days (Kieran & Victoria) - Page 2 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Stressful Days (Kieran & Victoria) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Stressful Days (Kieran & Victoria) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Stressful Days (Kieran & Victoria)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Victoria Newbury
Adult
Adult
Victoria Newbury

Birthday : 1998-02-13
Job/hobbies : Legal Adviser

Stressful Days (Kieran & Victoria) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stressful Days (Kieran & Victoria)   Stressful Days (Kieran & Victoria) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 28, 2017 8:19 pm

Victoria smiled as Kieran spoke about the sights Egypt had. It was blatantly obvious that the man had a passion for this kind of thing. It was nice to see people in the same manner, truthfully, that she was with many things in her life. "Well, I most certainly will, once I get the chance!" Victoria responded. "University is great, isn't it? Probably some of my best years, truthfully... I miss it, but you can't study forever!"

The compliment that came a moment later had Victoria flushing. A soft, nervous giggle left her lips a moment later. "Thank you." She responded softly, not quite able to meet the man's eyes. He was, after all, a very handsome man, and handsome men complimenting you was not something Victoria had every day.

Watching Kieran down the rest of his drink on Victoria's words, the witch moved out a hand to rest it on his forearm - a move that made the witch's eyes widen marginally as she noted the definition of the muscles. But, undeterred, Victoria continued with what she was about to say. "You really didn't have to down it... I was joking! I'm sorry!" Victoria told him, though she was somewhat amused by his actions. Maybe he was able to drink too?

"Chaser? Very nice! My brother played Chaser for the Moosejaw Meteorites when he was younger - the Canadian team. Which house were you in?" Victoria added, though her accent was obviously American, she had studied at Hogwarts for a time. "Me? Well, when I was eight, I had an accident that left me paralysed from the waist down." Victoria explained, this wasn't something that bothered her, it never had, not truly. "And, until I was... fourteen I couldn't walk. Then, you may have heard all the commotion in America with a disease - the famous Azalea Harrington, Herbologist? Well, at the time she was dating my brother, and she found a cure. And, here I am today, walking right as reign! Of course, I have a scar from the surgery that took place, but that's my interesting fact!" Victoria beamed.

"Oh, and I love reading... I'm a huge book nerd, really. But, apparently that's shocking to a lot of men..." Victoria shook her head, she still didn't understand why many men couldn't take her seriously when she admitted to being a nerd. "I also love dancing - of any and all varieties. My mom's a dance instructor, you see. Well, she was before my niece and nephew came along, now she's a full time grandma - self-appointed. And exploring, of course!" Victoria finished, sipping her drink and wondering whether she could add anything else.

~ Profile ~ Vickson Playlist ~
~ Slender ~ 30 ~ Bookworm ~ 5' ~ American ~
Stressful Days (Kieran & Victoria) - Page 2 Rsz_1v10
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Stressful Days (Kieran & Victoria)   Stressful Days (Kieran & Victoria) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 28, 2017 8:37 pm

Honestly Kieran had been more excited to get out in the field than to keep studying all the time, but he understood how university could be enjoyable. "Yeah, university's cool. Personally I am enjoying doing the actual work more, though." he said with a shrug. "As for not studying forever, I'm sure there are probably people who do just that." he told her with a laugh.

Seeing her blush and not even able to look him in the eyes after his compliment was pretty dang cute. "You are very welcome. Also, your blush is really cute." he said, unable to stop from teasing her a little more. Kieran knew that he was probably overdoing it a little, but he couldn't help it when he had such a fun person to tease right here.

Kieran just laughed and shook his head when she told he didn't have to down it. "It's okay Victoria, I wouldn't have done it if I didn't want to." he assured her. The feeling of her soft hand on his forearm was nice, and he gently placed his hand over hers before sliding it off. He gave it a gentle squeeze before letting go. "Seriously, don't worry about it. Just get me another drink like you promised. Think I'll try what you're having, the vodka with orange juice." he told her with a smile.

"That's awesome, I was okay but doubt I was ever good enough to try and go pro." Kieran admitted. When she asked what house he was in he smiled widely. "Ravenclaw for me, with all the other geeks." he said. Listening intently as she told him about how she used to be paralyzed he couldn't help but think her story was a lot more interesting than his own. "Wow, that's pretty incredible. Azalea must have worked really hard to fix you up." he said, not really sure what to say after hearing something like that.

"Hey, there's nothing wrong with being a book nerd. I am one too, so you won't get any judgement from me." Kieran assured her. "Dancing is really cool, I know the basics but nothing more than that really. My goal was just to not step on any girl's feet." he told her with a chuckle. "So you have a niece and nephew huh? How old are they?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Newbury
Adult
Adult
Victoria Newbury

PostSubject: Re: Stressful Days (Kieran & Victoria)   Stressful Days (Kieran & Victoria) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2017 11:04 am

"Possibly... but only if you had loads of money!" Victoria replied to the point about university. She did not have an abundance of money, so she was going to have to work very hard before she could even think about studying a new subject. Not that this would stop her from reading up on different subjects in her free time, of course.

The comment on her blush made Victoria shake her head. There simply wasn't anything she could say that. She wasn't egotistical enough to say yes, but she wasn't stupid either, she knew she was what many people would call beautiful, there was no point in trying to deny his words. All she could do was look slightly embarassed by the attention, and hope Kieran would forgive her lack of answer.

At the insistence that Kieran had been happy to down his drink, Victoria relaxed and nodded her head when he said he would try what she was drinking. "Tom... another Vodka and Orange Juice, please?" Victoria asked for, finding out the money and leaving it on the bar for the man when he got back so that they wouldn't be disturbed from their conversation.

"I'm sure you were still brilliant, though!" Victoria insisted when Kieran tried to be modest, upon hearing that he'd been a Ravenclaw, Victoria couldn't help but smile a little more. "I did my final two years at Hogwarts - transferred over from America. I was sorted in to Hufflepuff, personally, though the Sorting Hat did have a few moments debate about whether I was a Hufflepuff or a Ravenclaw. I guess I filled a few more Hufflepuff traits than that of Ravenclaw, but I loved my time there!"

"Oh, yes, she worked very hard. I don't know the ins and outs of it, but I will be eternally grateful for her work. Also, please, don't think that this is an awkward subject. It's never bothered me." Victoria insisted, sensing that the man might not know how to deal with it. Victoria was so happy go lucky, that not even this could have kept her down.

"Dancing is really easy!" Victoria said with a soft laugh when Kieran mentioned stepping on girls toes. "You just have to have the right partner, I suppose! But, at least you try - the men that shy away are never quite so much fun!" She admitted softly, looking back to her drink for a moment and taking a sip.

"Oh, my nephew turned three in July. His name is Ivan and he is the cutest little boy in the world. Here, I'll show you!" Victoria explained, going in to her purse and pulling out her mobile phone. With a few quick clicks, she'd pulled up the picture of Ivan. "This is him at my brother's wedding - he's an adorable little man. Spoiled by both myself and his mommy, of course." Vitoria continued - her love for children was second to none, and that much was more than evident in that moment.

"My niece is called Adrienne..." Victoria continued, looking through the pictures a little bit more... "But I only seem to have loaded the baby pictures on here. She's almost one, and looks nothing like these photos now. But she's beautiful. I love them both! I look after them quite often, because Jake and Veronika are very busy with their schedules... And now I'm waffling..." Victoria admitted, letting out a nervous giggle. Really, she was pretty useless when it came to talking to men.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Stressful Days (Kieran & Victoria)   Stressful Days (Kieran & Victoria) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2017 5:53 pm

Kieran shook his head at that and laughed. "I don't mean necessarily staying at a college your whole life. Teachers and professors would have to do a fair amount of studying to stay current on their subjects, I would imagine. Or if you became a researcher, or something like that." he explained. He had thought about both those options when trying to decide what to do after Hogwarts, but all of the traveling and exploring involved with cursebreaking was simply too good an opportunity to pass up. It was hard, but the rewards with what he did were well worth it in his opinion.

When Victoria didn't reply after that he felt a little guilty for putting her in an awkward situation. "Sorry about that, didn't mean to make you feel awkward. I'll ease back on the flirting." Kieran told her, blushing a little himself at that point. Usually he didn't flirt much, but then again usually his company wasn't quite so pretty. Hopefully the awkward moment wouldn't ruin the lovely conversation they were having.

Kieran smiled when she ordered him what she was having. "Thanks. Never had that particular combination before but it looks interesting." he said, taking a sip when the drink was brought out. It was different than anything he had before, but really good. Kind of funny that two such flavors could make a nice mix, definitely not one he would have at first thought would be tasty.

The certainty with which she told him he was probably brilliant made him blush a little and he shrugged. "Our team did pretty well. Only won the Quidditch Cup one year when I was on the team, but we were always competitive." Kieran told her. He had enjoyed all of his classes, but his time with the Quidditch team was probably his favorite at Hogwarts. He was surprised when she said that she had gone to Hogwarts for her last two years. "Yeah, Hogwarts is a pretty special place. That's too bad I missed you at Hogwarts though, must have just been by a year." he said.

Kieran couldn't help but be impressed with the positive outlook the girl had on things. If he had gone through something like that he wasn't sure how he would feel about it, even after finding a cure. "You're something else, I can't imagine many people who went through that would have that attitude about it. Unless I miss my guess you are one of those people who's happy and smiling all the time aren't you?" he asked, laughing a little.

Her telling him that dancing was really easy had him snort and shake his head. "Maybe for some people, but I know at least for the guys, most of us don't have a clue what we're doing." Kieran explained. When she said something about having the right partner he nodded. "I suppose having the right partner would make a difference. Guess I just haven't found mine yet." he said quietly. When she applauded him for trying he laughed a little. "Well, I haven't had to dance often but it would have been rather rude of me not to dance with a date when the option of dancing was available." he replied.

Seeing the mobile phone was a surprise, as not many magical people used them. Looking at the photos he couldn't help smiling, Ivan certainly was adorable just like Victoria had told him. He couldn't help thinking of one day having children of his own after looking at the photos. "Yeah, he really is cute. That little guy's going to be a heartbreaker in a couple years." Kieran told her.

Kieran laughed a little as well hearing her go on about her niece. "Not at all Victoria, I asked about them after all. You're welcome to go on about them as much as you like. I assure you if I had nieces and nephews I'd be the same way." he told her with a grin. "Do you want kids of your own someday?" he asked, pretty sure the answer would be yes but still curious.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Newbury
Adult
Adult
Victoria Newbury

PostSubject: Re: Stressful Days (Kieran & Victoria)   Stressful Days (Kieran & Victoria) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2017 8:30 pm

"Oh, no, I'm not awkward, per se... I just... well, how do you respond to that without seeing arrogant, or highly self-depreciating? Do you know what I mean..?" Victoria asked when he apologised for the flirting. "If I were to say no, it would spark a small argument until someone relented, and if I agreed, you'd think me big headed. If I were to call you handsome in return, I'm not sure if that would act as a way of deflection once again, or... well, I really don't know... I'm sorry, I thought it was best to remain quiet, you don't have to change your actions." Victoria told him with a smile. After all, flirting made you feel good, didn't it?

"Well, that's more than the Hufflepuff team won whilst I was there!" Victoria told Kieran with a smile. "There were some good players on our team, but the other teams always seemed to be stronger. And, yes, possibly by a year we might have missed. But, we've met now, so that's by the by!" Victoria replied, allowing for a little bit of optimism to shine through. After all, there was no point weighing up the could have been.

The point of being something else made Victoria let out a soft laugh, a soft blush creeping through her cheeks once more as he shook her head. "Honestly, some people can't see the small things in life. Like... waking up in the morning, it's a beautiful feat, but so many people claim to 'hate' the mornings. Waking up. Why? It means you've been welcomed in to a new day... I just never allowed my condition to get the best of me. After all, just because you have a wheelchair doesn't mean you can't conquer the world. Though, I won't pretend to be happy all the time, no. I'm just... a positive thinker. Because life is too short to be overwhelmed with gloom. And that... is where you go running a mile because you think I'm weird, or something..." Victoria added the last with a very warm smile, showing she was teasing in that moment. Many people couldn't be happy like Victoria might be, but she made up for it.

"You'll find the right partner, if you look. I'm sure. Or, if not the right partner, at least someone who doesn't mind their toes being stepped on every once in a while." Victoria joked, winking to show she knew that he wasn't that bad. "But, if you ever fancy trying to get better at dancing, there is a dance class in Diagon Alley on a Thursday evening. We start at eight. Mostly we do traditional dances, but sometimes they offer more contemporary dances as well." Okay, that probably wasn't the best thing to do, offer up your schedule to a man you'd just met, but Victoria was just trying to be friendly. After all, there was always the need for more men to join the group.

"Ivan is already a little heart breaker." Victoria explained, her tone fond in that moment. "My best friend has two children, and he gets on with her daughter very well! But, he is the sweetest, he's been raised perfectly! He'll be a heart breaker, but a definite gentleman as well!"

"Oh, I definitely want children of my own. With time, of course. My career needs to become established first, so that I can provide for them. Being a very young mum is not something I could do! Then, of course, I'd need to find a man that was interested in both me and having children. But... I think I'd like at least three. Fill my home with love, laughter and little footprints... Who knows, though. I have time to work up to it." Victoria explained, really hoping this would come in to fruition one day. "And you? Plans for little Kieran's some day?"

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Stressful Days (Kieran & Victoria)   Stressful Days (Kieran & Victoria) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2017 9:13 pm

The overly long explanation of why she remained silent made him laugh a little but nod in understanding. Kieran thought it was kind of cute the way she explained all the possible outcomes of ways she might have responded. "Well I don't think I would ever think you were big-headed Victoria, I may have just met you but even I can tell you aren't in the slightest. As for calling me handsome that would just be flirting back if you were interested or just a nice compliment that didn't mean anything. Really depends on what you want it to be." he told her with a wink. "Do you really think that or was that just a possible thing to reply with?" he asked, unable to help himself from asking.

Kieran nodded when she said the Hufflepuff team wasn't the strongest. "Yeah, they work hard but part of me thinks the Puffs are too nice to ever be the best team at Hogwarts. Not that anybody but the Slytherin teams ever get really nasty, but you can't be afraid of hurting your opponents while playing." he commented. He couldn't help but shake his head a little at how cheery this girl was, and took another sip of his drink. "Indeed we have. Hopefully the beginning of a nice friendship." he said.

At the end of her speech when she said this is where he would go running because she was weird Kieran just shook his head. "Nonsense, there's nothing strange about optimistic and cheerful about life. Sure, most people don't think that way but it's not weird." he said with a shrug. "Honestly, it's kind of refreshing to meet somebody so positive. I try to stay optimistic, but it's more of a challenge for me." he admitted.

Kieran had to admit he was intrigued when she mentioned a dance class, and figured he may just check it out. If he didn't like it he didn't have to go back after the first time. "That sounds kind of fun actually. I might go...but if I do you have to show me the ropes. In exchange for helping me out...how about I buy you dinner after?" he asked, hoping that would be acceptable. It sounded an awful lot like a date, but really he didn't know her well enough to date her and he hoped that's not what she thought he was asking for. He bit his lip nervously while he waited for a response.

When she said that he was being raised to be a gentleman as well Kieran smiled and nodded. "That's great. If the little guy ever needs a babysitter and I'm not working let me know. Sounds like it would be fun to meet him." he said honestly.

Hearing Victoria talk about having little ones of her own made him smile, he was sure she'd be a great mom when she got around to it. "Victoria, I highly doubt that finding a man who's interested in both you and kids will be a problem when you're ready for them. Any guy would be lucky to have you." he told her seriously. "As for having kids of my own...I hope so. I was an only child and I've always wanted a big family, so maybe four or five. Honestly I'm ready now, I already have a good job and a place of my own. But, I haven't exactly had the best luck when it comes to dating." he admitted with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Newbury
Adult
Adult
Victoria Newbury

PostSubject: Re: Stressful Days (Kieran & Victoria)   Stressful Days (Kieran & Victoria) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 5:56 pm

The fact Kieran understood the predicament made Victoria feel much better. "Thank you." She replied softly, before he asked the question of whether she thought that he was handsome. It was quite obvious that Victoria had been put on the spot, but in a manner that suggested she'd been found out. "Well, I think anyone with two eyes would be able to see that you were... But, yes, I do think you're quite- very handsome." Victoria admitted, lifting her drink to her lips because Merlin she'd just made herself feel very warm. Admitting such a thing, to the person's face!

"Badgers can be quite ferocious, I'll have you know! When they're feeling threatened or protective!" Victoria insisted, trying (momentarily) to look ferocious, before laughing a little too hard at her attempt. It was silly, but why in Merlin's name not?

"You're too kind, but I know many people get tired of it. But... never mind!" Victoria replied, not making a big thing of her personality. Some people liked it, others didn't, she wouldn't change, though.

"Oh, I can show you, that's not a problem! I'm currently without a partner, so the lucky new comers get to dance with me." Victoria explained. Her own partner had an injury, so it would be some time before she had him back. "Dinner?" Victoria mused aloud for a moment. "I think I could accept that offer. So long as you don't take me to St Mungos first with swollen toes." The witch teased lightly, in way of making it sound like less of a date.

"Well, babysitting is Jake's department. He's quite thorough in who he trusts - part of being an Auror. Not that you're not trustworthy, I'm sure." Victoria replied. Agreeing with a complete stranger - even in Victoria's view - was a little too much with small children.

"Four or five?" Victoria echoed in mild surprise. Very rarely did you meet a man who was quite so eager for children. But, it seemed that Kieran was. If he hadn't been alluring before (which Victoria most certainly thought he was) then he definitely was now. "That's almost a Quidditch team!" The witch joked, but that wasn't something that she thought to be a drawback. "I'm sure its just... finding the right woman! You will, you seem a very nice man, from what I know so far. And, if you don't - there's nothing to stop you from adopting!" Victoria added, hoping to make him feel a little easier on the subject.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Stressful Days (Kieran & Victoria)   Stressful Days (Kieran & Victoria) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 6:25 am

Hearing a thank you surprised Kieran, as he wasn't entirely sure what there was to thank him for in all honesty. Since he wasn't sure he gave her a nod back and smiled, before his eyebrows rose when she told him that she thought he was handsome. Not only that, she made it seem like an obvious fact. He'd gotten compliments before of course but the way she said it complete with the blush and obvious nerves about saying it made him flush as well. "Wow, thanks. Nobody's ever quite put it that way before to be honest." he admitted with a chuckle. He wasn't trying to come across as mean, it had simply been a while since he talked to a girl close to his age who got flustered like this. "Sorry if this is weird for you, I'm really not trying to tease you too much." Kieran told her. Pointing it out probably made things worse, but he felt like he had to say something to try and help her feel comfortable.

Kieran watched her attempt at being ferocious before tipping his head in acknowledgement of her ferocity. "My apologies, I concede this round to the ferocious badger." he said, half jokingly but also understanding her point. Seeing a grown woman acting so cutely was kind of endearing, and he really hoped that nobody tried to take advantage of such a nice person. He was certain there were people who probably would try though, sad as it was.

"Everybody has their own quirks and not everyone gets along." he agreed. "Personally I find people with interesting perspectives rather fun to get to know, but part of that could be my Ravenclaw curiosity showing itself." Kieran admitted with a shrug. "Have you ever read anything by a muggle author who goes by the name Dr. Seuss? A quote by him just came to mind and I was wondering if you were familiar with him at all. He writes children's books." he explained.

Kieran was tempted to ask teasingly what had happened to her partner before deciding to let that one go. He wouldn't want to make a joke in case the person was ill or had gotten hurt. Yes, he liked making jokes but he never wanted them to have the possibility of coming across mean or insensitive. "Excellent, do the people usually dress nice for it or wear casual things?" he asked, not wanting to show up in the wrong attire. Her making a joke about hurting her feet made him gulp slightly. While he wasn't the worst dancer he hadn't been entirely joking about having accidentally stepped on a date's feet while dancing. "No promises on that, but I'll try not to." he told her.

The reasoning of not trusting a complete stranger with their kids made complete sense and Kieran blushed, embarrassed for having forgotten that they barely knew each other. "Of course, and he should be. Sorry about that...asking to babysit for somebody's relatives after having a drink or two with them is kind of a strange thing to say." he apologized, looking away for a moment. Most of the time he was fairly comfortable around other people, even lovely girls; but, he had his awkward moments too.

Not a lot of guys wanted to settle down and raise a family, which was something he'd never really understood. Even when he was still young and hadn't dated much he knew that he wanted a big one of his own someday. "Well, yeah. It's just an estimate, not a set number." Kieran told her. The comment about the Quidditch team made him chuckle. "I really hadn't thought about the Quidditch thing, but if there were five than me and a wife would make it seven." he said, kind of amused at how that worked out. Upon hearing her say it was only a matter of finding the right girl and that even if he didn't he could adopt Kieran simply shrugged. "Hopefully I will. If I don't though...well, I'm not sure I'd adopt. Yeah, I really want kids but having all that responsibility on only me? I would try my best, but I'm not sure I could handle single parent thing. And not that I wouldn't love them as much as if they were my own, but I did always dream about having them the regular way. Fall in love, court the lady, propose, and so on. It sounds cheesy I know...but why not dream big, right?" he asked, a little unsure of himself when showing so much about who he was. He didn't think she would judge him or think him odd, it simply wasn't normal for him to tell people so much about himself. Victoria had a way of making him feel comfortable that not many people did.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Newbury
Adult
Adult
Victoria Newbury

PostSubject: Re: Stressful Days (Kieran & Victoria)   Stressful Days (Kieran & Victoria) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 7:05 pm

"No, it's not weird. I just..." Victoria paused, shaking her head with mild amusement. "I've never told very many people that, before, to be honest. It's a... unusual conversation. For me, anyway." Victoria explained, giving the man a smile. "But, not weird. Just new."

"Of course I've read Dr. Seuss! Admittedly, it was a fair while ago, law books have had me swamped, but I think I remember the stories well enough." Victoria responded, waiting to hear what Kieran had found within those books that he might like to share with her.

"Oh, it's pretty casual. I wear dresses - they're easier to move in - but a lot of the girls wear loose trousers. I'd suggest just something you're comfortable in, but that allows you to move quite freely too." Victoria explained to Kieran. Best not to be restricted, after all. "But, honestly, don't worry about stepping on my toes. I can assure you you'll only do it once, and then I'll show you how not to do it again." Victoria told him, encouraging him that it could be rectified if it really was as much of a problem as he seemed to think it might be.

"No, I get that. Kids put a lot of pressure on your time - Jake, my brother, rarely gets any time to himself, truthfully. I try to have the kids as much as I can to give him a break from it. And his wife, of course. But, yeah, you can see that whilst they adore their kids, its a very tiring job." Victoria agreed with Kieran on single parenting. But, if she had no option but to adopt, she would definitely be up for the challenge.

"Possibly a little cheesy. But I can't say you're alone in those kind of dreams." Victoria told him with a small smile, before finishing up her drink. "Would you like another drink, Kieran?" She asked sweetly. They were getting on well, so why not?

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Stressful Days (Kieran & Victoria)   Stressful Days (Kieran & Victoria) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2017 6:06 pm

Kieran could tell that she was being honest and appreciated it, smiling widely at her. Such a beautiful girl must have been hit on before...so he felt rather honored that she was actually staying with him and talking. "Well, it's a pleasure to introduce you to something new. Hadn't really expected to find anybody interesting to talk to, but I lucked out." he told her with a wink.

He scratched his head for a moment as he tried to remember the exact wording before it clicked. "Don't think this was in any of his stories, it was just a quote by him I always liked." Kieran explained, before going on. "We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love." he said, blushing a little upon sharing such a corny quote. "Kind of an odd thought, really." he admitted sheepishly.

When she explained how people usually dressed he nodded, what she was saying making sense. Kieran would probably try to look nice anyways, even if it wasn't technically a date. "Sounds good, I look forward to seeing you in a lovely dress." he told her honestly. He hoped she was a good teacher, because even though he knew he wasn't as bad as some guys at dancing he'd messed up plenty before. "You probably know better than I do how it'll go, I'll trust you on that one." he replied with a chuckle.

Being told parenting was tiring was not a surprise. Even though he was only child he knew his parents got stressed with taking care of him. "I bet. It's a good thing they have such a great aunt to help." Kieran said quietly. A small part of him wanted to ask her out for a proper date, but then he thought better of it. He was gone so often with his work that it wouldn't be fair of him to try and make something work even if she was open to it. So instead, Kieran pushed that thought to the back of his mind and hoped it wouldn't stay there too long.

Kieran smiled back, understanding that she was probably one who wanted that too. "True. I'm really glad I came out tonight." he said. His day wouldn't have been nearly as good if he hadn't bumped into this former Hufflepuff. The mention of another drink had him raise his eyebrow, before he laughed a little. "Another? Well, I can't say no to that offer. Would you like to share something to eat though, too? Might be a good idea to get something to help absorb all this alcohol."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stressful Days (Kieran & Victoria)   Stressful Days (Kieran & Victoria) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stressful Days (Kieran & Victoria)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next