Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Stressful Days (Kieran & Victoria) - Page 3 Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Today at 4:02 pm

» Election Night (Tessa)
Stressful Days (Kieran & Victoria) - Page 3 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Stressful Days (Kieran & Victoria) - Page 3 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Stressful Days (Kieran & Victoria) - Page 3 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Stressful Days (Kieran & Victoria) - Page 3 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Stressful Days (Kieran & Victoria)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Victoria Newbury
Adult
Adult
Victoria Newbury

Birthday : 1998-02-13
Job/hobbies : Legal Adviser

Stressful Days (Kieran & Victoria) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stressful Days (Kieran & Victoria)   Stressful Days (Kieran & Victoria) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 8:12 pm

Victoria smiled at Kieran's obvious attempt at flirting, sipping her drink a little to hide the small blush appearing once again. She was very easy to make blush, truth be told, and the alcohol was not helping Victoria in that respect.

"Are you calling me weird?" Victoria asked, feigning hurt with an overly dramatic gasp as she brought a hand to her chest. The witch then started to giggle, showing she wasn't in the slightest bit offended. "I agree with you, though, that quote is a very fitting quote for many a situation. Love is... a very weird thing. But not so weird as to scare me away from it." She confided, giving Kieran a warm smile to show she wasn't meaning between them, but in general.

As Kieran agreed to another drink, Victoria flagged down the barman, ordering them both the same again before considering the food. "Oh, yes, very good idea! I hadn't even thought about food!" Victoria admitted, shaking her head at herself. "Are you still cooking fries, Tom?" She asked, receiving a nod in return. "Great - could we have a large plate to share? Unless you want something else?" Victoria asked, turning back to Kieran for an answer.

"So, Kieran, tell me more about the countries you've visited. I'm very interested in your work." Victoria insisted, quite happy to listen to him talk about that much whilst they waited for their food.

~ Profile ~ Vickson Playlist ~
~ Slender ~ 30 ~ Bookworm ~ 5' ~ American ~
Stressful Days (Kieran & Victoria) - Page 3 Rsz_1v10
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Stressful Days (Kieran & Victoria)   Stressful Days (Kieran & Victoria) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 3:55 pm

Kieran was really enjoying keeping this girl blushing all the time, but decided to give it a rest for a minute. After all they had been drinking for a while and it wouldn't do for her to faint or get dizzy because all the blood kept rushing to her cheeks. He wasn't sure if that could actually happen or not to be honest, and decided to research it later. Although what book he would find that in he had no idea, or even if anybody had thought about that at length before. Sometimes his brain just asked weird questions that he never got answers to.

Kieran blushed at her question, trying to think of how to answer. "Maybe a little. I was thinking more wonderful than weird, Victoria." he said, not missing a beat. The dramatic way she said it with the giggle let him know that she wasn't upset about it. When she said love being weird wouldn't scare her away from it and smiled he had to fight down the urge to ask her out again, she was just so darn cute. "Yeah, you don't seem the type to get scared away easily when it comes to love. I'm not scared either, just don't feel like I've had much opportunity lately." he admitted. He completely missed that her smile had been intended to let him know she wasn't meaning them.

Hearing her call him fries made him laugh a little, but he shook his head when she asked if he wanted something else. "No, some chips sound great right now." Kieran told her. Her question of wanting something else sent a brief image of them kissing through his mind, and he looked away for a moment, taking deep breaths as he went through a few basic occlumency exercises to regain his composure. What are you thinking, you idiot? Even if you were here and not traveling all the time you know she's too good for you. The mental berating of himself stung a little, but as he looked back at her he knew it was true. Victoria could do much better than him, and should.

When she asked about his work and the countries he'd been to Kieran smiled as he thought about it. "Well, I probably spend the most time in Egypt. Always feel like I'm going to burn to a crisp while I'm over there but the people are quite friendly. It's kind of a different world in some ways, but their bazaars where they trade are amazing, always find interesting things over there that I just can't help but get." he explained, figuring he should start with talking about the place he knew the best.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Newbury
Adult
Adult
Victoria Newbury

Birthday : 1998-02-13
Job/hobbies : Legal Adviser

PostSubject: Re: Stressful Days (Kieran & Victoria)   Stressful Days (Kieran & Victoria) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 5:53 pm

Tom whisked off to fulfill their order of fries - or chips as Kieran corrected her in to the British terms. She took it with good grace, though, after all, she couldn't always forget her Americanisms, truth be told.

The conversation turned to Kieran's travels, and Victoria listened intently, imagining Egypt as he described it with a fond smile. Egypt and the pyramids were definitely on her list, truth be told, and just hearing about them was making her very jealous of Kieran and his career.

"Interesting things? Such as what?" Victoria asked, not wanting him to stop talking about Egypt. "Is it expensive over there? And, how about the Nile? It would be so amazing to see the Nile in person..." She continued, almost swooning over the thought of a holiday to Africa. Of course, it would come with time, but Victoria really wished she could go now.

"What about the Aztec world? Have you been there and looked in their temples, and things? They must be lined with treasures beyond compare?" Victoria prompted, her excitement growing the more she thought about the possibilities that were available.

~ Profile ~ Vickson Playlist ~
~ Slender ~ 30 ~ Bookworm ~ 5' ~ American ~
Stressful Days (Kieran & Victoria) - Page 3 Rsz_1v10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stressful Days (Kieran & Victoria)   Stressful Days (Kieran & Victoria) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stressful Days (Kieran & Victoria)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3