Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Look at these phtograhs ( One shot)
Of Misunderstandings and Stupid Feelings (Prim and Max) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Today at 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Of Misunderstandings and Stupid Feelings (Prim and Max) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» Election Night (Tessa)
Of Misunderstandings and Stupid Feelings (Prim and Max) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:38 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Of Misunderstandings and Stupid Feelings (Prim and Max) - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
Of Misunderstandings and Stupid Feelings (Prim and Max) - Page 2 Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Of Misunderstandings and Stupid Feelings (Prim and Max)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Of Misunderstandings and Stupid Feelings (Prim and Max) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Misunderstandings and Stupid Feelings (Prim and Max)   Of Misunderstandings and Stupid Feelings (Prim and Max) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 8:47 pm

"Snogging is not disgusting if done right." Prim denied with a snort as she saw his face of disgust, almost giggling at the other boy. "He was willing to go on a date with me so I felt obliged to return that." She didn't say anything else on that as she had a feeling that Max wouldn't appreciate it too much despite teasing her about kissing Taylor.

"I know Max." She soothed her friend, her hand resting on his forearm as she squeezed it. "I know that you could've tried but I just didn't want to trouble you with something that you shouldn't trouble yourself with." She reassured Max, feeling horrible for making her friend like this.

Prim blinked her eyes as she stared at Max, her head tilted to the side as she wondered on how to word this; Max was much too innocent for Prim at this moment in time and explaining anything like this just made everything weird but she ploughed on. "Hmm... How to say this... You felt jealous maybe because you have a crush on me?" She said this as a question as she looked at Max, her eyes flickering over his face to see if she could actually find any sort of emotion like that.

"..It's fine Max, no need to sound so worried." The woman laughed softly as she opened up the box and beamed at the chocolates that she saw; she loved Honeyduke chocolates and it was no secret that she did. "You better not have a mountain of chocolates waiting." She teased though it was said with good humour and not anger or annoyance.

"...Okay, let's go." She squeezed his hand and followed him, her feet stumbling as she walked behind Max, feeling surprise take over her as Max seemed to find his way easily out of the forest.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Of Misunderstandings and Stupid Feelings (Prim and Max)   Of Misunderstandings and Stupid Feelings (Prim and Max) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 11:18 am

"You're not convincing me." Max told the witch good naturedly, there was no way he was going to come around to snogging any time soon. Especially seeing as he'd only just... kind of, not really got his head around kissing.

Max couldn't help but be slightly confused with the logic. If Max had had a problem - which didn't centre around Primrose, she would have been his first port of call. Deciding against trying to understand her logic on this one, Max simply accepted the situation with a small smile, and a soft 'okay'.

The notion of Max having a crush on Primrose made Max laugh at first, a cover for how she'd hit the truth of the situation. But, upon seeing Primrose not laughing, Max sobered and looked away from those eyes that were watching him somewhat like a hawk. "Well... I..." Max said, his cheeks flushing. "Maybe... I don't know... It doesn't matter though. 'Cus... well... I know you don't..." Ma couldn't string a sentence together, instead just blushing in defeat. He knew that even if he did have a crush on Primrose it wouldn't amount to anything. They were friends, and he wasn't going to ruin it.

"Well, I am worried! I haven't gotten anyone a Valentine's gift before. I don't know the rules!" Max told the witch, but at least he wasn't going to get hated on for getting Elyah some too. He laughed at the comment of not having a chocolate mountain. "Don't worry, I'll share."

Finding the way out of the forest was easy, Max could probably do it blindfolded. He had to slow for Prim's sake, though, because she was not good at this. As another crash of thunder rolled through, Max jumped again, muttering to himself about how he hated the weather.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Of Misunderstandings and Stupid Feelings (Prim and Max)   Of Misunderstandings and Stupid Feelings (Prim and Max) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 08, 2017 10:13 am

"...When you find a girlfriend you'll know what I mean Max." Primrose told her friend with an amused grin on her lips; though she was tempted to just show Max what snogging was by doing it with him, if only to shut him up about it being disgusting. The Fourth Year just didn't know what he was talking about but then again, Prim hadn't know either until she had done it with Taylor.

The brunette sighed softly and stared at Max with an arched brow at his soft 'okay'. This was so not like Max and it iffed the brunette a little bit; maybe she should've gone to Max with it? At least then her friend wouldn't have been this upset about it.

"It's fine to have a crush you know." Prim said with a soft smile on her lips as she placed a hand on his cheek, rubbing her thumb on his cheekbone. "I have a crush, I had crushes and yes, they hurt and they make me feel jealous but that's what crushes are about." She hummed softly. "I don't mind that you have a crush on me... We are still friends... Best friends at that. And well, if you want we can try dating..." She suggested, though she was looking away from Max, staring at the darkened Forest that just seemed to scare her.

"Well as long as you are still single and not dating anyone you can hand your chocolates to anyone you want." Prim said with a soft laugh. "But as soon as you start dating, you can't accept any chocolates and can't make any unless it's for your girlfriend." She hummed.

Prim had tightened her hold on Max's hand, stumbling slightly as Max pulled her out of the forest. She didn't like being there in the middle of the night or in the middle of a storm.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Of Misunderstandings and Stupid Feelings (Prim and Max)   Of Misunderstandings and Stupid Feelings (Prim and Max) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 08, 2017 10:21 pm

Max simply nodded in response to the idea of getting a girlfriend. He was not optimistic on the front of getting a girlfriend any time soon. And, really, he wasn't sure if he wanted one just yet. He had his animals to look after, and himself, and Prim... so to look after someone else... Yeah, Max didn't think he would be able to do that.

The talk of crushes made Max want to ask the witch - and he planned on it. Until Primrose's final words to him. Max couldn't help but frown, quite sure the girl beside him was teasing him when she said they could try dating. "Are you teasing me?" Max asked, not in an accusing tone, but more of a confused tone because he really wasn't sure whether or not Prim had just kind of inadvertently asked him out, or whether she was winding up in an effort to be funny. Having no experience on this front, the Gryffindor really didn't know which option to pluck for.

"Right. Only one if I'm dating." Max echoed, nodding to show he'd listened. He had thought that, truthfully. He wasn't completely stupid, but, Max was also not very good with girls, and their thought process, so he didn't exactly want to presume he knew anything, really.

It only took a few minutes for Max to navigate them from the forest, and in to the fields that separated the forest from the school, though, now they were outside of the canopy, the rain really was a soaking sheet of water. Pulling a face, Max hurried up towards the school. They were just going to have to hope the caretaker wasn't about, and wanting to give detentions for getting the floor soaked!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Of Misunderstandings and Stupid Feelings (Prim and Max)   Of Misunderstandings and Stupid Feelings (Prim and Max) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 10, 2017 7:25 pm

Prim knew perfectly well that her friend wasn't going to be focusing on a girlfriend, at least not any time soon; he was much too involved with his creatures to get a girlfriend, not to mention she doubted there were any girls at this moment in time that had caught his eye though with the way he talked and Elyah she had a feeling that maybe there was something more there than just friendship but she wasn't going to say anything. Max should work out things on his own.

"I'm not." Prim shook her head and smiled at him softly, her eyes staring at the face of her friend who looked so confused that Prim just didn't know whether she should giggle in amusement or coo at the cuteness of it; in the end she did neither and instead just kept her smile on her lips. "You know I'd never do that, I'm not that kind of person." She reassured him with a soft him.

"Well you can give some to your friends but only if your girlfriend allows it so you must make sure to ask her." She said sternly, feeling a bit weird for telling Max all of these things; it was as if he was a young boy who was eleven and not fourteen, going on fifteen.

Prim let out a sigh of relief when they had finally gotten out of the forest before letting out a startled squeak when they started a quick trek towards the school.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Of Misunderstandings and Stupid Feelings (Prim and Max)   Of Misunderstandings and Stupid Feelings (Prim and Max) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:42 pm

Prim's insistence that she wouldn't tease him about such things brought a small (new) wave of confusion to the Gryffindor's features in that moment. Before he looked down at his friend, head slightly tilted to the left as he regarded her and her words in that moment. "So then..." Max started, before deciding to plunge for the question. "You just asked me out?" He asked, because he was a little bit unsure whether that had happened, or whether he was thinking too hard.

Max simply nodded in understanding at the idea of giving friends presents if your girlfriend allowed it. That made sense, he guessed, though he had no idea how he could ever broach that subject without it seeming weird to the other person. That hurdle could wait until the point became apparent.

The squeak that came from Prim made Max let out a small laugh. "Come on, you don't want to get more wet!" Max told the witch before remembering she had a bad knee and slowing down a little. "Sorry..." Max added, realising he'd been a little stupid in setting off so fast.

By the time they got to the front doors, though, Max was sodden and out of breath. Leaning against the wall just inside the door - dripping rain water on to the stone floor. Max bent over to catch his breath. "That... was not a fun storm to be out in." He said, before laughing softly.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Of Misunderstandings and Stupid Feelings (Prim and Max)   Of Misunderstandings and Stupid Feelings (Prim and Max) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 5:51 pm

"I suppose I did." Prim hummed softly as she pressed her finger to her lips, a soft look in her eyes as she stared at her friend. "It's your choice really though,.." She patted him on the shoulder with a soft hum as she shivered when the rain pelted down on her; it wasn't the best weather to be walking around wearing nothing more then a thin jacket.

Well even though she told Max that it would totally depend on the girl and what she thought of her boyfriend's friends; maybe she wouldn't like them and wouldn't want him to give them Valentine's day present. At least she, herself, knew she wouldn't mind as long as the girls knew that her boyfriend was hers alone and no-one elses.

"Thank you." Prim said in amusement when Max slowed down a bit for her. At least she wouldn't be further injuring her knee which was always a plus in her mind and truthfully it did start hurting a little bit more than it normally would.

Panting softly the brunette pushed her wet hair out of her eyes and choked on a soft laugh before throwing the bag she had in her hand at her friend. "I bought you some clothes so if you want to get changed into them before we go any further then here feel free." She hummed as she rinsed her hair out, grimacing at the feeling of all her clothes sticking to her.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Of Misunderstandings and Stupid Feelings (Prim and Max)   Of Misunderstandings and Stupid Feelings (Prim and Max) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 8:50 pm

Primrose's response that she had indeed just asked him out made Max blink as she patted his shoulder. He didn't have a response to that. Honestly... he didn't know how to respond to that, so for once, the Gryffindor engaged his brain and didn't say anything that could be counted as stupid.

Instead, the boy concentrated on getting them back up to the castle. Slower than he could have done it on his own, but still not too slow that he was getting frustrated. Once they were through the door, and Prim mentioned about having clothes that he could change in to, he shook his head. "You put them on, you're sodden!" Max insisted of the witch. Her knee was probably going to be terrible tomorrow - because of him - the least he could do was let her have the dry clothes.

Especially as hers were now sticking to her...

Max averted his eyes, giving her the space she needed as he ran his hand through his hair, pushing it out of his face.

She asked you out... His head reminded him a moment later, and Max turned back to Primrose - not thinking to check she wasn't halfway through getting changed. "Yes." Max told her... giving her a stupidly puppy like smile. "I would like to. Try..." Max's cheeks were flushing as he tried to explain himself, before he motioned between them.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Of Misunderstandings and Stupid Feelings (Prim and Max)   Of Misunderstandings and Stupid Feelings (Prim and Max) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 7:38 pm

Prim huffed softly as she stared at Max, an arched brow the only indication that she was waiting on some type of reaction from her friend. It was bad enough that she just asked him out and now here she was, waiting in fucking suspense as he tried to get his thoughts clear. She wasn't a coward, on the contrary there was a reason why she was a Gryff and that was because she tended to dive in, head first, into most situations. But the fucking suspense just slowly started killing her as she waited for some reaction from Max to either tell her whether he was okay with it or not.

She was pouting by the time they got up to the castle purely because she was made to wait on the reply though she was thankful for his offer of using his clothes to change out of her sodden ones. Her body was literally shivering as she was quick to divest of her clothing, though naturally after Max averted his eyes, and quickly she pulled on the dry clothes from the bag. Naturally they were baggy on her but Prim actually giggled at the thought of what people would think on what they had done for Prim to wear Max's clothes. The shirt literally covered her from shoulders up to her thighs and the trousers that she slipped on were thankfully a little bit on the slim side and not the baggy ones that most guys tended to wear so she was fine with that as well.

"I may have still been changing you know." She pointed out in amusement when Max turned back towards her but she mentally cooed at the flushing boy in front of her before beaming at his reply. "I'm glad." She dived forward and took a hold of his hand, entangling their fingers together. "I'd like to try as well." Maybe something would work out or maybe not but she knew that at the end of this relationship she would either have a permanent boyfriend or a very, very close best friend.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Of Misunderstandings and Stupid Feelings (Prim and Max)   Of Misunderstandings and Stupid Feelings (Prim and Max) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 8:56 pm

When Prim told him she might still have been changing, the boy let out a small awkward laugh, before apologising. "But you're not. You're swamped in my clothes." Max replied, eyeing up the way she looked in his clothes and trying not to laugh. It wasn't a good look, really. Well, it wasn't a bad look, but his inner male thought process that was normally quite quietened down, was trying to push the fact the wet clothes looked better. Max, however, didn't allow it to flourish in to a full bloomed thought.

As Prim moved forth to take his hand, Max grinned at her in response. Honestly, he had no idea where this would lead, nor did he have any clue what it would involve (with time) but he couldn't really think of anyone else he'd rather try all of this out with. Leaning down, Max placed a light kiss on her cheek, he was somewhat giddy, and really wanted to kiss her again, but his mind supplied him with the reminder that he had not showered (properly) for a couple of days, and that was not a nice thought at all.

"Come on, before we get caught." Max insisted, picking up Prim's wet clothes for her so that she didn't get wet again. "I need to shower, anyway!" He added, letting out a small groan at the thought. It would mean time away from Primrose - when they'd just started something new and exciting - but he was definitely not going to ruin their first few hours of being together by being stinky.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Misunderstandings and Stupid Feelings (Prim and Max)   Of Misunderstandings and Stupid Feelings (Prim and Max) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Misunderstandings and Stupid Feelings (Prim and Max)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next