Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Look at these phtograhs ( One shot)
Of Misunderstandings and Stupid Feelings (Prim and Max) - Page 3 Emptyby Tessa Greene Today at 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Of Misunderstandings and Stupid Feelings (Prim and Max) - Page 3 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» Election Night (Tessa)
Of Misunderstandings and Stupid Feelings (Prim and Max) - Page 3 Emptyby Tessa Greene Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:38 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Of Misunderstandings and Stupid Feelings (Prim and Max) - Page 3 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
Of Misunderstandings and Stupid Feelings (Prim and Max) - Page 3 Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Of Misunderstandings and Stupid Feelings (Prim and Max)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Of Misunderstandings and Stupid Feelings (Prim and Max) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Misunderstandings and Stupid Feelings (Prim and Max)   Of Misunderstandings and Stupid Feelings (Prim and Max) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 9:08 pm

"No, I'm not." Prim relented with a soft chuckle as she flushed at the way Max was eyeing her up and down and tried to ignore the way her cheeks burned as she bit her lower lip and fidgeted in her place. "Well you are tall and broad.. And I'm short and tiny." She grumbled softly with a whine to her voice.

She blinked her eyes at Max before beaming when he pressed a kiss to her cheek and she returned that with a kiss on his cheek, her own flushed softly as she squeezed the fingers entangled with her own as she let Max lead her towards the Gryffindor tower.

"You stink!" She declared with mock horror as she screwed her nose up before she burst into soft giggles as she tugged him to move quicker down the corridor; it wouldn't do for them to get caught like this. Merlin knew what people would think and what sort of rumors that would start.

This was the start of a new chapter in Prim's life and she was going to enjoy it for however long it lasted.
Back to top Go down

Of Misunderstandings and Stupid Feelings (Prim and Max)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3