Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Beauty is Pain. (Nero) - Page 2 Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Today at 4:02 pm

» Election Night (Tessa)
Beauty is Pain. (Nero) - Page 2 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Beauty is Pain. (Nero) - Page 2 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Beauty is Pain. (Nero) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Beauty is Pain. (Nero) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Beauty is Pain. (Nero)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Beauty is Pain. (Nero) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beauty is Pain. (Nero)   Beauty is Pain. (Nero) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 03, 2017 10:45 pm

Oh of course he wouldn't want his credibility ruined. Not a chance. Just great happy accidents of fate. Lucy had a gut feeling he wasn't telling the whole truth but didn't dare say otherwise.

Hearing him talk Lucy laughed, "I'm not really one to stay up late. But I do love sleep ins." She said, then sighed about her being right. "Hey I don't always like being right. Stuff like this doesn't make me feel good. " Lucy hated cheaters. She would much rather people just be open and honest. Maybe not as brutally as she was but honesty was the best policy.

When he went quiet Lucy was afraid she had struck a nerve, she gave him a bit of a break before inking again as he spoke. Being careful not to muck up any lines. She listened. To hear someone be so honest was a change. Many guys came up with bullshit excuses.

Lucy smiled and gently tilted his head back to her so she could look at him. "You're the first person that's ever said the truth when that question has come up." She told him, kindness in her eyes. "Everyone makes mistakes but you owned up to them. That is something to be incredibly proud of." He probably didn't want to talk but that was okay. She looked into his eyes for a few more moments compassion and kindness radiating. "Lets get this tattoo finished yeah?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Beauty is Pain. (Nero)   Beauty is Pain. (Nero) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 8:35 am

"And what do you call a sleep in? Nine?" Nero asked, only being playful in his question. Different people kept different times, and Nero's timings were to maximise the use of the night.

"Well, maybe you don't feel good. But you read the situation. It's impressive." Nero insisted, because in his eyes, with relationships (other people's, anyway) what will be, will be.

With Lucy moving his had back when he looked away, Nero gave her a small smile at her words. They weren't much of a consolation. He'd messed up, and he'd spend forever trying to fix it, forever regretting it, and forever worrying that Elyah would, one day, use that against him when she got angry. He hoped he'd never live to see the day, but Nero was much more realistic that to hope that he would get away with such things.

But the way Lucy was looking at him made him relax, and he nodded as she mentioned finishing off the tattoo. "I think that'd be a good idea." Nero replied, taking a good breath and exhaling slowly to get back in to his relaxed state. "How long will it have to be covered, and healing?" Nero asked, because he wasn't sure on this matter.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Beauty is Pain. (Nero)   Beauty is Pain. (Nero) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 9:42 am

"Usually eight is a sleep in, but I'm up at seven for mums farm when I go there." She smiled, "But if I'm really lucky every now and then I get to eleven." She worked hard but enjoyed the work. "Used to be a shit sleeper when I was in school that's for sure."

When your body was used to being up early you got up early it was as simple as that. She smiled while listening to him, "It's impressive but it can get me in a lot of trouble sometimes." Lucy admitted.

Lucy knew he probably didn't want consoling for his actions and to be honest she wasn't going to baby him. He clearly knew he had messed up. She was just glad he was the type of person that could grow up and be mature about it. That in itself was a trait not many people could have.

When asked how long it would take to heal and how long it had to be covered for she answered. "So it's about a week to heal in itself, it's going to scab in the first week. I've got a cream that helps with that. Makes and enables it to heal a bit quicker then with muggle tattoo's. Once I'm done here you wanna take it off as soon as you get home, apply a small amount. Only a pea sized is needed for this size tattoo over the area." Lucy explained.

"It's going to be itchy when it scabs. If you don't pick it in around 9 days your tattoo will be fully and completely healed. If you HAVE to pick it, slap the area gently to remove the itch. Make sure you change your bed sheets every day. NO submersing it in water, that means you can shower with it but don't soak it. No baths, no oceans type of thing. Look after it and it will be healed beautifully. Apply the cream three times a day at first, only a tiny bit as I said. After the first seven days apply as you feel you need, generally it's only when it feels itchy and after you shower. No touching it with grubby hands, and while it will last a lot longer then muggle tattoos for colour. Don't go out in the sun shirtless without sunscreen on or the colour will fade over time. Look after it and it will be perfect on your body as long as you live.'
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Beauty is Pain. (Nero)   Beauty is Pain. (Nero) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 9:53 am

Eight... Nero couldn't help but raise his eyebrows at that. Of course she would consider that a lie in... "We're quite different on that, then." Nero murmured, more to himself than anything else really. Though... maybe if he got his way, he could sway her to his way of working. Maybe.

Lucy then explained how he needed to treat his tattoo, and Nero nodded along in understanding. There was quite the list, but he definitely took it all in. Keep it clean. Don't pick. Take care of his skin. Sun cream when out in the sun without a shirt - as if this was going to be a big problem in the UK. But he let that slide.

"Got it." Nero told her once she was finished with the whole list. There wasn't much more to add to that, really.

Letting Lucy have a few more moments of concentration on the tattoo, Nero spoke up again after a few moments of the scratchy pain. "So, you've seen me with my shirt off now. I've not been too badly affected by your pain inflicting. In less than an hour I'll no longer be a client. How's that dinner sounding to you?" Nero asked, because he hadn't forgotten her words from the Launch Night. He was going to get his dinner date with Lucy, or not stop trying.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Beauty is Pain. (Nero)   Beauty is Pain. (Nero) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 10:07 am

Lucy laughed a little "Difference is I don't need to sway people . People either like tattoos or they don't." She smiled, "I'm not competing to get people through my door. I don't need to work on parties and social events." They had very different businesses. It required different work.

She smiled as she was nearly done, he seemed to understand it all pretty well. "If you need or have any questions come into the shop or ring or owl I'll answer as soon as I possibly can." she told him with a soft smile.

Unable to stop herself she had to laugh as he asked her again. "I did say after the tattoo. Not during." she told him. Rolling her eyes a little.

Twenty minutes later she was done, she wiped the area one last time and sat back. "We're done sweetie. Sit up and have a look in the mirror. Just don't touch it okay?" The child had already appeared, and was swinging on the swing happily. It may have been just a figure but this if nothing else was probably her favourite tattoo she had done yet. "What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Beauty is Pain. (Nero)   Beauty is Pain. (Nero) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 5:46 pm

"Course I will." Nero responded to the idea of coming over, or getting in contact if he wasn't sure. He knew you had to go careful whilst the tattoo healed so that you didn't get an infection of anything of the kind. If he had any worries, he would be in contact in an instant to make sure it was okay.

"After the tattoo..." Nero mused, as if a few minutes was going to make a difference.

Twenty more minutes of itchy pain, and it was done. Nero breathed a sigh of relief as Lucy patted the area clean. Sitting up, Nero took it in in the mirror. Still a little bloody, and red from the soreness, Nero could make out the tattoo with the small figure of a child playing on the swing. His lips twitched up in to a smile. The beauty of the tattoo was worth enduring the pain for, there was no doubting that.

"It's perfect, Lucy, thank you." Nero told her, watching the tattoo in the mirror for a while longer, captivated by the beauty of it. Elyah might be too old for a swing set, but this... this was how he'd imagined things could have been. And, well, this tattoo definitely had a lot of meaning to it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Beauty is Pain. (Nero)   Beauty is Pain. (Nero) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 11:06 pm

Listening, Lucy smiled and looked at him. Nodding.

"Ask again you might be surprised." Lucy told him with a gentle smile, she was glad to go out with him now.

Hearing he was glad, and liked the tattoo meant she was really good with her work and she was proud of it.

"You're most welcome Nero." she told him. "Get a photo or anything you want now I need to have you wrapped up." Lucy told him, giving a soft smile again.

The tattoo in itself was beautiful, it was one of her simpler designs by style but meaning wise it held a lot more value to her. She got him to stand and gently wrapped his chest and taped where needed. She went and got the healing salve . "My own concoction of poison but here." Lucy laughed, giving it over to him. She sat back and looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Beauty is Pain. (Nero)   Beauty is Pain. (Nero) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 8:32 am

The instruction to take a photo, Nero waved away. "I'll show Elyah when she's back from holidays when it's fully healed. A picture wouldn't do it any justice." Nero insisted to the witch, moving so that she could wrap it up for him and tape it so that it wouldn't get rubbed. Once Lucy had finished, Nero pulled his shirt back in to place, and buttoned it up, waiting for Lucy to come back with the salve.

"Thank you." The man responded, taking the pot and placing it in his pocket.

Getting up from the bench Nero moved to the till at the front, and took out two bags of coins. "So, this was your tip from last time that you returned in error. I'd like you to keep it. Spend it on whatever you like, just, don't return it to me or my offices." Nero explained, because he had given that to her and he wanted her to keep it.

"And, then, I owe you..." Nero looked to the witch for an indication. And when she'd told him how much, he added twenty galleons to it. "The extra is because you did a great job, and... well, I think you're too reasonable with your prices." Nero told her, again, he didn't want the change back, but it was up to her what she did with it.

"Now, dinner. Say... Saturday, seven o'clock? Your choice of restaurant?" Nero asked the witch with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Beauty is Pain. (Nero)   Beauty is Pain. (Nero) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 8:39 am

Lucy smiled, "Well do you mind if I take a photo?" She asked him, getting a yes she got a quick snap. It was mainly for display purposes. And she kinda wanted to keep checking out his chest.

"You are most welcome Nero."

Lucy sighed as he paid her money but kinda figured he wasn't going to be taking no for an answer. She told him the agreed on price, he was tipping her almost a third. She sighed a little, but looked at him. "Thank you." She said and meant it. "My prices are set fairly Nero . It's what I can get to charge as a fair amount."

"Dinner. Seven. I lock up at seven usually so give me an extra five minutes okay?" She said with a gentle smile, she quickly told him the name of a vegan friendly place she frequented, it wasn't the uttermost expensive place it was about a three star restaurant.  A little high up for common people but just below what people of Nero's stature would be used to dining at for fancy places. She wrote the name and address of it for him. "See you there."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Beauty is Pain. (Nero)   Beauty is Pain. (Nero) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 9:20 am

Agreeing to the photo, Nero made sure that the tattoo was shown clearly, happy to help Lucy. It was a good piece, so he didn't blame her for wanting a snapshot for her records.

"Oh, I'm not disputing the fairness. I just think you could charge more with your talent." Nero explained as he handed the money over to the witch for her to do with as she pleased.

With the information on the restaurant Lucy would like to go to, Nero took it in, and accepted the information she had handed him, and pocketed it. "Yes, see you there, just after seven." Nero told the witch with a warm smile. He'd gotten the date he'd wanted, and he was looking forward to it immensely.

"Bye!" Nero said turning away from the counter and heading out through the door. Once on the street, Nero apparated away to his office, work could wait for no man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beauty is Pain. (Nero)   Beauty is Pain. (Nero) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Beauty is Pain. (Nero)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2