Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
OOC Chatbox
Current Plot
June 2023

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

Jake Newbury

Most users ever online was 28 on Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:36 pm
Latest topics
» Zesty (Quinn - Italian Dueling championship 2022)
by Quinn King Today at 3:42 am

» An Assessment of Apprenticeship [Tess]
by Tess Holmes Today at 2:45 am

» Pureblood Index
by Tess Holmes Today at 2:17 am

» Supply Run (open)
by Elenore Clement Yesterday at 8:53 pm

» What is Love? (Alexei & Elenore)
by Elenore Clement Yesterday at 8:42 pm

Unanswered Open Threads

IC Chatbox

Share | 

Savannah Lopez's Plot Page

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Savannah Lopez's Plot Page   Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:49 am

Personality:
She’s very independent and loyal although she can be a bit uptight around people she doesn’t trust. She’s very tough (do not challenge her to a duel unless you want to lose), and not afraid to show it when necessary, and she doesn’t take crap from people. She’s also very sharp and not much escapes her notice.

Friends:
Savannah doesn’t make friends easily as she doesn’t give her trust out to just anyone. Everyone is held at arm's’ length until she knows that that person can be trusted. A few close friends would be good, especially females - she needs more female company! Or males to make Blake jealous.

Enemies:
In her line of work, Savannah’s bound to have plenty of enemies. Whether they will be relevant while she’s here at Hogwarts depends on plot ideas. Other than that, I can’t really think of enemies she would have? She’s the caretaker so I’m not sure how that would play out. Maybe some professors/students don’t like her.
Back to top Go down
Jake Newbury
Hogwarts Staff
Hogwarts Staff

Birthday : 1992-08-13
Job/hobbies : Auror & DADA Professor

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Lopez's Plot Page   Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:26 pm

Friends:
- Jake and Savannah can definitely become friends through one, or both, of their jobs. Also, Jake is friends with Blake, so they will probably end up friends that way otherwise.

- Caspar and Savannah could also be friends, but Caspar is more than a little quirky and not very good socially (as you probably noticed in the Valentine's Ball thread), but he could be a friend that Blake gets jealous over (because hello he's hot af and trips over himself around Savannah (though that happens with most women)).

- Victoria works in the Law Enforcement Department (Lawyer), so they will/might end up working on something together. So, I don't know if you're interested in exploring this. I do, of course, know Victoria is a little bit younger, so I don't know how this works for Savannah (Victoria will talk to anyone!).

Enemies:
- James being the arrogant ass he is is probably one of the professors that might not get on with Savannah, though I honestly can't think of a reason why this would happen.

Otherwise... maybe Max for her telling him off for being out of bed, but no other reason.

~ Plot Page ~ Profile ~
~ Physically Fit ~ Father ~ 30 ~ DADA Professor ~ 6' ~ Auror ~ American Accent ~

Thanks to the amazing Jess for my signature! <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hogwartsandbeyond.forumotion.co.uk Online

Savannah Lopez's Plot Page
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1