Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Savannah Lopez's Plot Page Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» Election Night (Tessa)
Savannah Lopez's Plot Page Emptyby Tessa Greene Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:38 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Savannah Lopez's Plot Page Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
Savannah Lopez's Plot Page Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:34 pm

» Alexander Quinn
Savannah Lopez's Plot Page Emptyby Alexander Quinn Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:50 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Savannah Lopez's Plot Page

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Savannah Lopez's Plot Page Empty
PostSubject: Savannah Lopez's Plot Page   Savannah Lopez's Plot Page EmptyWed Jun 07, 2017 5:49 am

Savannah Lopez's Plot Page Tumblr_inline_nmein4TZK61scq4k2_500

Personality:
She’s very independent and loyal although she can be a bit uptight around people she doesn’t trust. She’s very tough (do not challenge her to a duel unless you want to lose), and not afraid to show it when necessary, and she doesn’t take crap from people. She’s also very sharp and not much escapes her notice.

Friends:
Savannah doesn’t make friends easily as she doesn’t give her trust out to just anyone. Everyone is held at arm's’ length until she knows that that person can be trusted. A few close friends would be good, especially females - she needs more female company! Or males to make Blake jealous.

Enemies:
In her line of work, Savannah’s bound to have plenty of enemies. Whether they will be relevant while she’s here at Hogwarts depends on plot ideas. Other than that, I can’t really think of enemies she would have? She’s the caretaker so I’m not sure how that would play out. Maybe some professors/students don’t like her.
Back to top Go down
Jake Newbury
Head of Gryffindor
Head of Gryffindor
Jake Newbury

Birthday : 1992-08-13
Job/hobbies : Auror & DADA Professor

Savannah Lopez's Plot Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Savannah Lopez's Plot Page   Savannah Lopez's Plot Page EmptySun Jul 02, 2017 5:26 pm

Friends:
- Jake and Savannah can definitely become friends through one, or both, of their jobs. Also, Jake is friends with Blake, so they will probably end up friends that way otherwise.

- Caspar and Savannah could also be friends, but Caspar is more than a little quirky and not very good socially (as you probably noticed in the Valentine's Ball thread), but he could be a friend that Blake gets jealous over (because hello he's hot af and trips over himself around Savannah (though that happens with most women)).

- Victoria works in the Law Enforcement Department (Lawyer), so they will/might end up working on something together. So, I don't know if you're interested in exploring this. I do, of course, know Victoria is a little bit younger, so I don't know how this works for Savannah (Victoria will talk to anyone!).

Enemies:
- James being the arrogant ass he is is probably one of the professors that might not get on with Savannah, though I honestly can't think of a reason why this would happen.

Otherwise... maybe Max for her telling him off for being out of bed, but no other reason.

~ Auror ~ Profile ~ DADA Professor ~
~ In a Relationship ~ 36 ~ Father ~ 6' ~ American Accent ~
Savannah Lopez's Plot Page Rsz_1j10
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsandbeyond.forumotion.co.uk

Savannah Lopez's Plot Page
Page 1 of 1