Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Cora Jackson Plot Page Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» Election Night (Tessa)
Cora Jackson Plot Page Emptyby Tessa Greene Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:38 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Cora Jackson Plot Page Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
Cora Jackson Plot Page Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:34 pm

» Alexander Quinn
Cora Jackson Plot Page Emptyby Alexander Quinn Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:50 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Cora Jackson Plot Page

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Cora Jackson Plot Page Empty
PostSubject: Cora Jackson Plot Page   Cora Jackson Plot Page EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 12:02 am

Cora Jackson Plot Page Large
.:[ Cora Jackson ]:.
14 || Hufflepuff 3rd Year || Halfblood || Bisexual || Single
[color=#ff9999]
Cora is an overly friendly, overly zealous, overly naive young hufflepuff who just wants to go on adventures to do good in the world. She often comes across as a little bit of an airhead, acting silly and giggly, but once you get to know her you realise just how intelligent the bouncy blonde 3rd year really is.

Cora loves Animals, People and Reading, so if you fall into any of those three categories you're in luck! When it comes to animals, Cora can be found to be doting and caring, the love of her life being the little black kitty she was gifted on her 10th birthday. People she finds interesting, but knows there is always good in everyone - sometimes you just have to dig a little deeper than in others. Finally, books, are the perfect escape into worlds of adventures and mysteries for the young, aspiring adventurer.

Cora falls easily and quickly into crushes, especially on those who show kindness in return to her. It needs not be someone in her age group either - she is often known to grow shy and timid around those older than her, blushing easily and trying to hide her face behind her long hair.

Looking For:
  • Friendships - Cora adores people, come be her friend!
  • Mentors - A young 3rd year still needs a guide.
  • Nemesis - Although Cora would not take to disliking anyone... it would be expected that her upbeat optimism is going to annoy someone.
  • Love Interests - Happy to be one sided, Cora needs crushes.
  • Inappropriate Love Interests - Whats more awkward than a silly 14 year old girl crushing on a teacher she has the upmost respect for?

Current Plots:
  • Mentored in charms by Dimitri
  • Possible crush on Dimitri

Friends:
  • Max
  • Oliver
  • Janet

Last edited by Cora Jackson on Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:26 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cora Jackson Plot Page   Cora Jackson Plot Page EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 2:03 pm

Okay, so, Jake has an army of characters, so I'm sure I'll be able to fill in these categories for you! Somehow xD

Friendships - Cora adores people, come be her friend!
~ Oliver is my closest in age character to Cora. He's pretty much a typical Puff in that he is super sweet, and nice. He plays Quidditch, and... yeah, he's a good guy Smile
~ Max LOVES animals. Enough said.

Mentors - A young 3rd year still needs a guide.
~ Dimitri is very good at Charms, I don't know if this suits? If not, he's also quite the good guy, so he could fall in to the friend group above.
~ Caspar teaches Herbology, so if she's having trouble, feel free to give him a shout!
~ Jake
teaches DADA and is more than willing to do extra lessons for those struggling (if applicable). But he's also capable in dueling, Charms, Transfiguration, and not TOO bad at Potions Smile

Nemesis - Although Cora would not take to disliking anyone... it would be expected that her upbeat optimism is going to annoy someone.
At the moment, I don't think I have anyone to put here, but maybe when I have more time to think!

Love Interests - Happy to be one sided, Cora needs crushes.
Feel free to look through my multitude of characters and pick any of the guys (or girls) that take your fancy. My only 'free' person is Dimitri at the moment, though.

Inappropriate Love Interests - Whats more awkward than a silly 14 year old girl crushing on a teacher she has the upmost respect for?
As above, I have Jake and Caspar, both are open to the plot, though nothing will come of it, because obviously inappropriate xD
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cora Jackson Plot Page   Cora Jackson Plot Page EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 3:47 pm

Yay Jake!

Oliver and Max sound like perfect matches to Cora so happy to go along with them as friends Smile

For mentor I think Dimitri would work well - she does have a natural affinity for charms so it would make sense that she would perhaps seek an older student to mentor her further than the class goes, could pair this up with her getting a little crush on him also.

Possibly jake also but don't want to over extend myself in RP too much too soon so can look at more further on down the line?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cora Jackson Plot Page   Cora Jackson Plot Page Empty

Back to top Go down

Cora Jackson Plot Page
Page 1 of 1