Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Quidditch Matches 2024/2025 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» Election Night (Tessa)
Quidditch Matches 2024/2025 Emptyby Tessa Greene Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:38 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Quidditch Matches 2024/2025 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
Quidditch Matches 2024/2025 Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:34 pm

» Alexander Quinn
Quidditch Matches 2024/2025 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:50 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Quidditch Matches 2024/2025

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Azalea Murray
Head of Slytherin
Head of Slytherin
Azalea Murray

Birthday : 1993-08-13
Job/hobbies : Deputy Headmistress at Hogwarts

Quidditch Matches 2024/2025 Empty
PostSubject: Quidditch Matches 2024/2025   Quidditch Matches 2024/2025 EmptyFri May 11, 2018 5:14 pm

QUIDDITCH

We love it, our enemies despise it and most of us generally kick butt at it! This topic will record all victories and losses for the academic year of 2023. Below is the table set for each match and team. Stay tuned to see who wins eternal (yearly) glory and tastes bitter (temporary) defeat on the pitch!

Team NumberHouse
1Gryffindor
2Slytherin
3Hufflepuff
4Ravenclaw

Month'A' Teamvs'B' Team
First/Second Weekend of NovemberTeam OnevsTeam Two
Third/Fourth Weekend of NovemberTeam ThreevsTeam Four
Third/Fourth Weekend of FebruaryTeam FourvsTeam Two
First/Second Weekend of MarchTeam OnevsTeam Three
First/Second Weekend of MayTeam ThreevsTeam Two
Third/Fourth Weekend of MayTeam OnevsTeam Four

With that out of the way, I want a nice, clean game. *pointed look* From all of you!

*Note, this s simply the mechanics thread where results are determined. For a full accumulation of year long match points, please see the official Quidditch Cup topic.

Back to top Go down
Azalea Murray
Head of Slytherin
Head of Slytherin
Azalea Murray

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Matches 2024/2025   Quidditch Matches 2024/2025 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2018 8:42 pm

The first match of the season kicked off on November second with a classic GRYFFINDOR (A) vs SLYTHERIN (B). Though folks, not much is classic anymore about what used to be a bitter rivalry that drew the crowds. Now, it has come to teammates hugging it out pre and post matches, oh what a disgrace for when the Captains entered the pitch to shake hands, veteran Chaser Mercy Williams and first timer Beater Mimosa Harrington-Clement broke ranks to hug each other before the game.

Many switch ups for the lines this time around including new chasers and what looks to be an opening for a new Seeker this time around. You didn't hear it from me folks but the current Seeker only has this match to prove himself before the team replaces him with someone who can actually fly. Conversely, the only change on the serpent team is the presence of Harrington-Clement who was on the reserve team last year anyway. A solid team, and if rumors are to be trusted, one couched by Gryffindor Head Jake Newbury.

And they're off!

Quaffle Score A

Quaffle Score B

Snitch Score

Back to top Go down
The Administrator

The Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Matches 2024/2025   Quidditch Matches 2024/2025 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2018 8:42 pm

The member 'Azalea Murray' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Quaffle Score' :
Quidditch Matches 2024/2025 9_goal11

--------------------------------

#2 'Quaffle Score' :
Quidditch Matches 2024/2025 10_goa11

#3 'Golden Snitch' :
Quidditch Matches 2024/2025 Team_a11
Back to top Go down
Azalea Murray
Head of Slytherin
Head of Slytherin
Azalea Murray

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Matches 2024/2025   Quidditch Matches 2024/2025 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2018 8:51 pm

Well folks, it looks like desperation is the secret ingredient to victory. If Gryffindor Seeker Miles Herman had worked this hard or been this panicked the last two years, Gryffindor would have won the cup. This is definitely one fo the more fast pace matches, concluding in less than half an hour despite the average scored points. Standout performances include Mercy Williams who has been working out this summer because that girl is on Fiiiiirrrreeeee and Gryffindor Keeper who successfully blocked at least five goals from the opposition.

On the other spectrum, nothing remarkable about the Slytherin's performance except perhaps their Keeper could use a good flogging. The Beater duo of Harrington-Clement and Cserepes was uninspired and awkward, one of them has to go from the team.

The first match of the season goes to Gryffindor, also securing them the top rank in current standings. See you next time folks!

Back to top Go down
Azalea Murray
Head of Slytherin
Head of Slytherin
Azalea Murray

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Matches 2024/2025   Quidditch Matches 2024/2025 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2018 8:59 pm

Here we are folks, the 17th of November and what an unusually clear November day it is for a Quidditch match. As we all remember, last year Ravenclaw decimated in the tournament so the natural question is if they'll be able to keep their title in today's HUFFLEPUFF (A) vs RAVENCLAW (B) match.

More toss ups in teams this year around but certainly the one everyone is talking about is the new Ravenclaw Seeker, Nerisei Gerber. Gerber also happens to be one of the new Head Girls and is down in the pitch for the first time to prove her Quidditch acumen. On the Hufflepuff side, the captain remains both unassuming and secretive, but will the combo of intrigue and laid back attitudes secure the badgers a victory of will the eagles swoop down and take the snitch? Let's find out!

Quaffle Score A

Quaffle Score B

Snitch Score

Back to top Go down
The Administrator

The Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Matches 2024/2025   Quidditch Matches 2024/2025 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2018 8:59 pm

#1 'Quaffle Score' :
Quidditch Matches 2024/2025 12_goa11

#2 'Quaffle Score' :
Quidditch Matches 2024/2025 9_goal11

#3 'Golden Snitch' :
Quidditch Matches 2024/2025 Team_b11
Back to top Go down
Azalea Murray
Head of Slytherin
Head of Slytherin
Azalea Murray

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Matches 2024/2025   Quidditch Matches 2024/2025 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2018 9:09 pm

A beautiful snitch capture by a beautiful Seeker, that's the only way to summarize today's match folks. I really hope Nerisei Gerber does not have a boyfriend because after today, the fellas will be lining up at her door - myself included hem hem.

Hufflepuff started the game in good form and even kept something of a lead throughout (combined credit goes both to Chasers and Beaters - take note Slytherin) but their Seeker - much like the rest of us - was dazzled by the Swedish beauty who glitters far more than the Snitch. When the golden ball was caught, no one could say, it was as if the fluttering gem simply waltzed into Gerber's hand and stayed there.

I'm being forced to say that the Ravenclaw team was definitely not as good as it has been this past year. Their Keeper's work was sloppy and two of the Chasers refuse to pass the Quaffle to each other but who cares. Ravenclaw still won and that is what matters.

Until next time folks, I now have to go ask a certain Seeker out!

Back to top Go down
Azalea Murray
Head of Slytherin
Head of Slytherin
Azalea Murray

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Matches 2024/2025   Quidditch Matches 2024/2025 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2018 9:57 am

I am required to begin today's commentary by offering a few retractions demanded by the school administration trying to INFRINGE ON MY RIGHT TO FREE SPEE-

I mean, I would like begin today for apologizing for some of the information delivered during previous matches. First of all, Professor Newbury has never couched any students, that was a jest on my part. What I meant to say was "coached". Secondly, Nerisei Gerber is not Head Girl, she is however a prefect. A subtle encounter with the Ravanclaw Head Girl Clara Goldstein has made me see the error of my ways.

And finally for those of you offended by the comments I made on Miss Gerber's physical form... I STAND BY EVERYTHING I SAID, THE GIRL IS SEX ON A STICK SO SUCK IT LOSERS!

Now we return to the next match of the series, held on a rare Friday, the last of the month. Classes have been let out at half day and everyone's gathered at the stands for their teams. Today's fair weather match falls between RAVENCLAW (A) and SLYTHERINE (B).

Ravenclaw has already proven itself on the field this year with their new treasure, Seeker Nerisei Gerber who looks cone again ready to dominate. The serpents have to put in some work if they want to even make a mark this year. A small change in lineup but nothing worth noting right now.

Hold on to your hats folks, it looks like it's about to get windy!

Quaffle Score A

Quaffle Score B

Snitch Score

Back to top Go down
The Administrator

The Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Matches 2024/2025   Quidditch Matches 2024/2025 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2018 9:57 am

#1 'Quaffle Score' :
Quidditch Matches 2024/2025 20_goa12

#2 'Quaffle Score' :
Quidditch Matches 2024/2025 12_goa11

#3 'Golden Snitch' :
Quidditch Matches 2024/2025 Team_a11
Back to top Go down
Azalea Murray
Head of Slytherin
Head of Slytherin
Azalea Murray

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Matches 2024/2025   Quidditch Matches 2024/2025 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2018 10:06 am

Holy Helga folks, what a nail biting three hours, and I was never a nail bier to begin with, wouldn't want the ladies to get the wrong idea. How do we even begin to break down what just happened.

Suffice to say the Eagles decimated the serpents by a margin as wide as my Aunt judy's bloomers. 120 to 350 with excellent Chaser work on the blue side. Nerisei catching the Snitch was just the cheery on top, and she did it beautifully folks. I hear she's single now so I'm definitely trying my luck!

That being said, the Slytherin team may as well have delivered the victory to their opponents what with the Beater drama in the middle. Though we couldn't hear what was going on up in the air, at one point, Harrington-Clement simply threw her bat down into the stadium and flew off, prompting her fellow Beater to fly after her. With both Beaters engaged elsewhere for a good ten minutes, Ravenclaw managed five of their impressive twenty goals.

But that's Quidditch for you folks. With this victory, Ravenclaw looks in top form to win this year's Quidditch Cup too. But as always, anything can still happen.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Matches 2024/2025   Quidditch Matches 2024/2025 Empty

Back to top Go down

Quidditch Matches 2024/2025
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next