Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Quidditch Matches for the Year 2025/2026 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Quidditch Matches for the Year 2025/2026 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Quidditch Matches for the Year 2025/2026 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Quidditch Matches for the Year 2025/2026 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Quidditch Matches for the Year 2025/2026 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Quidditch Matches for the Year 2025/2026

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Azalea Murray
Head of Slytherin
Head of Slytherin
Azalea Murray

Birthday : 1993-08-13
Job/hobbies : Deputy Headmistress at Hogwarts

Quidditch Matches for the Year 2025/2026 Empty
PostSubject: Quidditch Matches for the Year 2025/2026   Quidditch Matches for the Year 2025/2026 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2019 6:13 pm

QUIDDITCH

We love it, our enemies despise it and most of us generally kick butt at it! This topic will record all victories and losses for the academic year 2025/2026. Below is the table set for each match and team. Stay tuned to see who wins eternal (yearly) glory and tastes bitter (temporary) defeat on the pitch!

Team NumberHouse
1Gryffindor
2Slytherin
3Hufflepuff
4Ravenclaw

Month'A' Teamvs'B' Team
Second/Third Weekend of NovemberTeam OnevsTeam Two
Third/Fourth Weekend of NovemberTeam ThreevsTeam Four
Third/Fourth Weekend of FebruaryTeam FourvsTeam Two
First/Second Weekend of MarchTeam OnevsTeam Three
First/Second Weekend of MayTeam ThreevsTeam Two
Third/Fourth Weekend of MayTeam OnevsTeam Four

With that out of the way, I want a nice, clean game. *pointed look* From all of you!

*Note, this s simply the mechanics thread where results are determined. For a full accumulation of year long match points, please see the official Quidditch Cup topic.

Back to top Go down
Azalea Murray
Head of Slytherin
Head of Slytherin
Azalea Murray

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Matches for the Year 2025/2026   Quidditch Matches for the Year 2025/2026 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 7:24 am

Welcome one and welcome all, Ladies and Gentleman to the first Quidditch match of the year. The date is the sixteenth, the day, Sunday sweet Sunday, the weather, light rain and the commentator, much beloved by all.

Seeing as this is a most important match between GRYFFINDOR (A) and SLYTHERIN (B), it is only fitting that I say a few words as the respective teams get ready.

Over the years, you, my audience has shown me great love as your Quidditch correspondent but alas I am to graduate this summer. I know I will be dearly missed, especially by the ladie- Okay, Clara Goldstein looks like she might hex me so on with the game.

The Slytherin Team is made up of almost entirely new faces this time around due in large part to the new Captain making every slot available at tryouts in the beginning of the term. Finally, we might see some actual skill on the team. Though the Beater combination of Harrington-Clement and Kessler doesn't inspire much confidence, the new serpent Keeper at the very least looks her name. If you catch my drift folks...

On the Gryffindor front, Mercy Williams looks to be in top form. If the rumors are true and the match was postponed by a week for her sake, then she has a lot to live up to. The rain shows no sign of letting up but isn't bad enough to tamper with visibility too much. The Slytherin's all new equipment comes with water repelling goggles too!

And of course it wouldn't be a Slytherin match if Jacques Clement wasn't in the stands, cheering on one of his own.

And there you have it folks, the Captains shaking hands. Referee Newbury's whistle, AND THEY'RE OFF!

Team A Quaffle Score:

Team B Quaffle Score

Snitch Capture:

Back to top Go down
The Administrator

The Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Matches for the Year 2025/2026   Quidditch Matches for the Year 2025/2026 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 7:24 am

The member 'Azalea Murray' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Quaffle Score' :
Quidditch Matches for the Year 2025/2026 9_goal11

--------------------------------

#2 'Quaffle Score' :
Quidditch Matches for the Year 2025/2026 8_goal11

#3 'Golden Snitch' :
Quidditch Matches for the Year 2025/2026 Team_a11
Back to top Go down
Azalea Murray
Head of Slytherin
Head of Slytherin
Azalea Murray

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Matches for the Year 2025/2026   Quidditch Matches for the Year 2025/2026 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 7:50 am

W...O...W

What a close game. Are we seeing... actual competition?

Alright folks, despite Gryffindor's clear victory by a large margin, let's break this down. From the very start of the 142 minute game that left all players soaked to their bones, it was a tough call. No one was more surprised than yours truly when the Slytherin Chasers worked like a well oiled machine, scoring goals at the same speed and with the same level of skill as their Lion counterparts. The Slytherin Keeper managed to block at least five goals while the Gryffindor Keeper clocked six. Off, one more goal and the Quaffle score would have been tied.

But this game was never about the Quaffle, was it? From the onset, both Seekers were hunting for the Snitch as if their life depended on it, and the Beaters on both sides had only one goal, to beat the fuck out of the opposing team's Seeker should they get near. And this is where Harrington-Clement and Kessler failed spectacularly.

While we can't yet speak to what happened up in the air, the Captain looked relatively peeved at Kessler. Looks like being the Headmaster's son doesn't automatically make you good at Quidditch. Tough one has to wonder what he did since no foul was called. Harrington-Clement descended to the pitch in her usual good spirits where she was immediately wrapped up in a warm jacket by the clearly unbiased referee and loud cheers from the Gryffindor stands drowned out the groans from the Slytherins.

So that's it witches and wizards. the match is over with 80 to 240 to GRYFFINDOR! Tune in next week when we get to see three time Champions Ravenclaw enter the pitch!

Back to top Go down
Azalea Murray
Head of Slytherin
Head of Slytherin
Azalea Murray

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Matches for the Year 2025/2026   Quidditch Matches for the Year 2025/2026 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2019 10:46 am

Ladieeeeessssss and gentlewizards, WHO, IS PSYCHED?!

That's right folks, with the disaster that was the opening match of the season done, let's get down to some actual Quidditch. Today's match between HUFFLEPUFF (A) and THREE TIME CHAMPIONS RAVENCLAW (B) promises to be an exciting one. Even the skies have cleared up to allow the bookies enough time to take bets on- I mean, GOOOO PUFFS! Cause we're cuddly, get it?

In all seriousness though, the Eagles have been enjoying a stellar line up these past few years and Captain Christopher Stone has seen no reason to change it up. The beater duo of Malik and Smith complements the Chasers perfectly while Nerisei Gerber is till exquisite as ever in her Seeker position.

The badgers on the other hand are trying something new, though Merlin only knows that that is. Let's just hope it works for them but knowing them, it probably won't. Which is okay folks, because no matter who wins, the after party don't start till a Hufflepuff walks in with his plants.

So without further ado, let the match begin!

Team A Quaffle Score:

Team B Quaffle Score

Snitch Capture:

Back to top Go down
The Administrator

The Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Matches for the Year 2025/2026   Quidditch Matches for the Year 2025/2026 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2019 10:46 am

#1 'Quaffle Score' :
Quidditch Matches for the Year 2025/2026 12_goa11

#2 'Quaffle Score' :
Quidditch Matches for the Year 2025/2026 11_goa11

#3 'Golden Snitch' :
Quidditch Matches for the Year 2025/2026 Team_b11
Back to top Go down
Azalea Murray
Head of Slytherin
Head of Slytherin
Azalea Murray

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Matches for the Year 2025/2026   Quidditch Matches for the Year 2025/2026 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2019 10:59 am

HOLY HELGA'S HEAVING BOSOMS THAT WAS CLOSE!

Easily the most satisfying match witnessed in a long time on the Hogwarts pitch, this was the ultimate nail biter. We knew the Hufflepuffs were trying something new but holy fuck we didn't know they were going to man mark each of the oppositions Chasers. For the first hour, the Eagles Chasers couldn't find a way to break the pattern and the beaters were busy defending their own back from the Badger Beaters. Both keepers were also on equal footing for whenever a Quaffle actually managed to get in the scoring zone.

For a few minutes, it honestly looked like Ravenclaw was going to start off the season near last place. As both Seekers simultaneously dove for the Golden Snitch, it wasn't just the crowd holding it's breath. But by a second, Nerisei Gerber was able to knock Sterling Goldwasser's hand away and snatch the little ball right up, delivering a firm victory to Ravenclaw!

The score now stands at 120 to 260 in favor of Ravenclaw. Will the Eagles strengthen their numbers even more in their next match? Or will the blue team finally get to taste some humble pie. Only time will tell!

Back to top Go down
Azalea Murray
Head of Slytherin
Head of Slytherin
Azalea Murray

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Matches for the Year 2025/2026   Quidditch Matches for the Year 2025/2026 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2019 2:14 pm

Frozen ladies and gentleman, freezing boy and gals, whose idea was it to have a match in the middle of a snowstorm again? Not only are playing conditions abhorrent among this flurry of snowflakes but all the girls on and off the Pitch are so covered up it's like I'm at a Catholic nun swearing in ceremony!

Today's match wasn't even strictly necessary, we all know the Ravenclaws (A) are going to cream the Slytherins (B) so instead of telling you the forecast for the match, I will simply say there has been no line up change on either team. The eagles because why mess with a clearly wining combination and the Serpents because... Well, after failing once, why not try again and again and again - especially if said trials are sponsored so generously? And speaking of sponsorship, please donate to my personal GoFundMe page because your boy needs to attend the QWC next year in I-TA-LY!

Let's hope to Helga this is over with fast, I need to go get my own Golden Snitches warmed by the fire if you catch my drift.

Team A Quaffle Score:

Team B Quaffle Score

Snitch Capture:

Back to top Go down
The Administrator

The Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Matches for the Year 2025/2026   Quidditch Matches for the Year 2025/2026 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2019 2:14 pm

#1 'Quaffle Score' :
Quidditch Matches for the Year 2025/2026 9_goal11

#2 'Quaffle Score' :
Quidditch Matches for the Year 2025/2026 10_goa11

#3 'Golden Snitch' :
Quidditch Matches for the Year 2025/2026 Team_b11
Back to top Go down
Azalea Murray
Head of Slytherin
Head of Slytherin
Azalea Murray

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Matches for the Year 2025/2026   Quidditch Matches for the Year 2025/2026 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2019 2:32 pm

So, exactly nobody saw that coming...

I suppose congratulations are in order, though at this point we're all too frozen to articulate or receive any. Though I am a man of honor and if I have to eat my words in front of a crowd, I will. Congratulations Slytherin, you bounced back with an unexpected but exhilarating victory.

The Snakes' plan certainly looked different from the get go. Beaters, usually so reliant on teamwork in the game were anything but this time around as Harrington-Clement and Kessler parted ways immediately after kicking off. The child Beater made a beeline for the Ravenclaw Keeper who performed admirably despite the cold and his broom developing icicles halfway through the game. Kessler on the other hand ignored all the Chasers and Beaters, clearly hoping the weather would take care of the obstacles it is usually his job to provide, stayed focused on only one target - Nerisei Gerber!

It took two feints and two actual dives for the Snitch for him to bring the Ravenclaw beauty down. And I don't mind saying at the end, the match was closing in on almost a singular focus between the two, Kessler making sure not to send a Bludger her way until she was within the limits of catching the Snitch, and he finally did it folks, hitting her square in the back and sending her flying off her broom.

But don't worry Nerisei, I'm sure your bed in the Hospital Wing will have to many flowers, you'll think it's spring! My own bouquet will be the first there!

As for Slytherin whom we all thought to be a washed up team, looks like they're back in the game and now in second place while Ravenclaw maintains a narrow lead. This is still anyone's Cup, folks. So you next time!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Matches for the Year 2025/2026   Quidditch Matches for the Year 2025/2026 Empty

Back to top Go down

Quidditch Matches for the Year 2025/2026
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next