Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Quidditch Matches for the Year 2025/2026 - Page 2 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Quidditch Matches for the Year 2025/2026 - Page 2 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Quidditch Matches for the Year 2025/2026 - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Quidditch Matches for the Year 2025/2026 - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Quidditch Matches for the Year 2025/2026 - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Quidditch Matches for the Year 2025/2026

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Azalea Murray
Head of Slytherin
Head of Slytherin
Azalea Murray

Birthday : 1993-08-13
Job/hobbies : Deputy Headmistress at Hogwarts

Quidditch Matches for the Year 2025/2026 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Matches for the Year 2025/2026   Quidditch Matches for the Year 2025/2026 - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2019 7:55 pm

Yes folks, here we go again. I know we were here just yesterday but it feels like FOREVER ago, doesn't it? For one thing, the near snowstorm of yesterday is gone and though its still chilly out, at least fluffy white stuff isn't felling from the sky.

A layer of fine snow still coats the Pitch on the First of March as GRYFFINDOR (A) are all set to face off against HUFFLEPUFF (B). And after yesterday's unexpected turn of events, it might be best to bet on the underdog folks. Or better yet, not bet at all!

The lion's line up seems the same with veteran Chaser Mercy Williams looking only slightly less white than the snow her broom is dragging along on. Goodness someone give that girl a protein shake. On the Hufflepuff side, the stands are all a dither for Lyra Fletcher making her debut as Badger team Seeker after Sterling Goldwasser's humiliating defeat in the last Puff vs Claw match. Let's see if the girl from California can do any better.

As always, I'd like to start the game by reminding everyone that my GoFundMe is still open for donations. So far I've made a total of twelve Knuts so I know you can do better! May the best team win!

Team A Quaffle Score:

Team B Quaffle Score

Snitch Capture:

Back to top Go down
The Administrator

The Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Matches for the Year 2025/2026   Quidditch Matches for the Year 2025/2026 - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2019 7:55 pm

The member 'Azalea Murray' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Quaffle Score' :
Quidditch Matches for the Year 2025/2026 - Page 2 2_goal11

--------------------------------

#2 'Quaffle Score' :
Quidditch Matches for the Year 2025/2026 - Page 2 9_goal11

#3 'Golden Snitch' :
Quidditch Matches for the Year 2025/2026 - Page 2 Team_a11
Back to top Go down
Azalea Murray
Head of Slytherin
Head of Slytherin
Azalea Murray

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Matches for the Year 2025/2026   Quidditch Matches for the Year 2025/2026 - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2019 8:10 pm

Whoa, whoa, whoa!

What just happened folks? Are we in bizarre-o land now? A place where Slytherin wins and Mercy Freaking Williams drops every Quaffle tossed her way? Seriously girlllll, you're letting your teammates (and Quidditch fans in general) down with that sick and fainty attitude. Where's the lioness I sometimes have odd dreams about?

Not much to unpack here folks except after yesterday, this was a severely underwhelming game. the Gryffindors could neither score nor block, having to rely only on their Seeker to win them the game. Fortunately their bet paid of as Lyra Fletcher did not snag her first victory here. Though I'd say the kid shows promise, she did a few fancy stunts on her finicky American broom but stunts aren't worth much when you don't get the gold.

The match lasted about an hour and finished with a score of 170 to 90 - perhaps Gryffindor's most undeserved victory in the last ten years.

So I suppose this really is shaping up to be anyone's cup! Join us next time as I reach my goal of collecting enough money to go to Italy this summer! Oh and some people play some Quidditch too.

Back to top Go down
Azalea Murray
Head of Slytherin
Head of Slytherin
Azalea Murray

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Matches for the Year 2025/2026   Quidditch Matches for the Year 2025/2026 - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2019 12:54 am

Laaaaaaaadies and Gentlewitches!

Here we are once again, what an exciting time to be alive! I come before you today to make the single most important announcement in Hogwarts Quidditch history: My GoFundMe campaign finally met its goal. That's right folks, I'm going to the Wold Cup!!! Take that bitc- Sorry Professor, I mean, Today's match should be a doozy, HUFFLEPUFF (A) vs SLYTHERIN (B).

The skies look clear this Saturday the Second, the stands full of nervous energy (probably from the upcoming exams and the players look ready to go. I will abstain from commenting on Slytherin's performance because as their last match showed, anything is possible. On the badgers side, we have a very special player at the Seeker Position. Yes folks, our very own, HAAAAN SOLOOOOOOWWWW!

And yes, it sounds like the Imperial March has already begun. Don't worry Miss Fletcher, just imagine the Snitch as Princess Leia and you'll be sure to get her!

And they're off! May the best team win!

Team A Quaffle Score:

Team B Quaffle Score

Snitch Capture:

Back to top Go down
The Administrator

The Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Matches for the Year 2025/2026   Quidditch Matches for the Year 2025/2026 - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2019 12:54 am

#1 'Quaffle Score' :
Quidditch Matches for the Year 2025/2026 - Page 2 9_goal11

#2 'Quaffle Score' :
Quidditch Matches for the Year 2025/2026 - Page 2 18_goa11

#3 'Golden Snitch' :
Quidditch Matches for the Year 2025/2026 - Page 2 Team_b11
Back to top Go down
Azalea Murray
Head of Slytherin
Head of Slytherin
Azalea Murray

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Matches for the Year 2025/2026   Quidditch Matches for the Year 2025/2026 - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2019 1:16 am

That... Was one orgasmic match! Like when I lost my virginity, I'm still playing catch up, folks!

So let's start with the time. the game lasted over two and a half hours yet it felt like every second was important and if I blinked, I would miss something crucial. The Slytherin Chasers were on fire, working like a well oiled freaking machine with those passes. Boy do those serpents know how to direct their exam stress into victory! And a hats off to their Keeper who just kept on defending her goalposts through a twice cracked nose and a banged knee from when the Badger Beaters got her. All that red hair and blood on her face, Oakey has never looked more attractive!

And now let's talk about the Beaters. Once again, we saw the unique chemistry between Harrington-Clement and Kessler which is unlike anything ever witnessed before. This match too saw them splitting up to cover more ground presumably but while Harrington-Clement went the conventional route, targeting Chasers and the other team's Keeper, Kessler went after Han Solo with the fury of a thousand dragons. He flat out ignored everyone else (taking a bludger to his side because his partner wasn't covering him) and stuck to the Slytherin Seeker like glue, leaving his side only to lob Bludgers at Han Solo when the Snitch was near her. Kessler thwarted not one, not two, not three but four attempted Snitch captures by the Hufflepuff Seeker, giving the Slytherin team time to rake in more goals!

Its really a shame that the serpents extraordinary victory stole the limelight from Hufflepuff's best performance in ages. Their Chasers were not too bad, neither was Han Solo to be honest. She just had one hell of a Beater on her back. the Slytherin team descended from the skies, bloodied, injured and victorious, only to be swarmed by their fellow housemates and supporters right onto the pitch. Jacques Clement was in attendance as always and he even shook my hand!!! After gathering up Harrington-Clement in a hug and checking on the injured Keeper and Beater who were taken to the hospital Wing on the crowd's shoulders.

With the points from this victory, it looks like Slytherin is all set to win the cup this year, breaking Ravenclaw's three year victory streak. With one more match remaining, it looks like the odds are pretty much set. Still, this is Quidditch folks so anything could happen. Stay tuned for the grand finale after the exams!  

Back to top Go down
Azalea Murray
Head of Slytherin
Head of Slytherin
Azalea Murray

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Matches for the Year 2025/2026   Quidditch Matches for the Year 2025/2026 - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2019 5:23 pm

Good witches and wizards of Hogwarts, welcome to the finalllllll.... time I will ever be commentating a Quidditch match at Hogwarts. Sad times ahead folks but my bag is packed, my NEWTs are done and I will see you all on the big screen, commentating for the pros! Take that everyone who said I wouldn't make it! You can all just go and suck my big-

I mean, Welcomeeeeeee one and all to the final Quidditch match of the year. Today, the LION (A) face off against the EAGLE (B) in a match that will determine the winner of the Quidditch Cup. Any outcome is possible on this bright and sunny 29th of May folks - except for a Hufflepuff victory. Will Ravenclaw continues its domination of the Cup or will Slytherin - or even Gryffindor - take it from them. Only time will tell.

Let us all bow our head in prayer for Mercy Williams to do better this time around.

Team A Quaffle Score:

Team B Quaffle Score

Snitch Capture:

Back to top Go down
The Administrator

The Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Matches for the Year 2025/2026   Quidditch Matches for the Year 2025/2026 - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2019 5:23 pm

#1 'Quaffle Score' :
Quidditch Matches for the Year 2025/2026 - Page 2 3_goal11

#2 'Quaffle Score' :
Quidditch Matches for the Year 2025/2026 - Page 2 11_goa11

#3 'Golden Snitch' :
Quidditch Matches for the Year 2025/2026 - Page 2 Team_a11
Back to top Go down
Azalea Murray
Head of Slytherin
Head of Slytherin
Azalea Murray

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Matches for the Year 2025/2026   Quidditch Matches for the Year 2025/2026 - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2019 6:17 pm

AND THE WINNER IS... SLYTHERIN!!!

But how could that be, you might ask. And if you did, you would show yourself to be a right dunce. But since most of you are, allow me to recap the thoroughly underwhelming match between Gryffindor and Ravenclaw that just took place.

Ravenclaw, clearly trying to switch things up after their losses, focused their entire efforts on Nerisei trying to catch the Snitch. In the end, she sadly did not succeed but one Ravenclaw player deserves all the love and that is their Keeper, Ernest Erstwhile. Ernie only let in three of the Gryffindor's attempted nine goals, showing some impressive skill. The Keeper on the other side couldn't come anywhere near Ernie's level of skill, letting in eleven of the fourteen goals attempted by Ravecnlaw Chasers.

Oh Lord Have Mercy, on Mercy. What has happened to this brave, bold, beautiful lioness we have all come to expect so much off? Is hanging out with the Slytherins making her soft? She continued to look peaky today but at least she attempted one of the three halfhearted goals that made it. Not a good day for Gryffindor Chasers, Beaters or Keeper, their saving gracing being the Seeker who has now won them a second undeserved victory. It looks like the red team will have to think long and hard about their strategy going forwards.

Professor and Referee Newbury however isn't too upset at his house's loss. in fact, he was cheering almost s much as the Slytheirn crew when the Cup winners were announced. Nearly everyone was out in the stands today to celebrate the liberation from exams and when all those people stormed the pitch, well, it's a wonder the school is still standing.

I'm glad I was here to see this forks, the nerds making it to a hatrick in Quiditch, the underdog coming in from behind and stealing said cup, a promising team tanking in the last two matches. It just goes to show that anything is possible in the world of Quidditch, which is why this will always be my career choice. I will one day join the legends of Quidditch Commentating such as Mike Turnberg and Judy Wench but until then.... Keep Playing all, and to all a good night!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Matches for the Year 2025/2026   Quidditch Matches for the Year 2025/2026 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Quidditch Matches for the Year 2025/2026
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2