Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Help me? [Odysseas & Elenore] Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» Election Night (Tessa)
Help me? [Odysseas & Elenore] Emptyby Tessa Greene Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:38 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Help me? [Odysseas & Elenore] Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
Help me? [Odysseas & Elenore] Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:34 pm

» Alexander Quinn
Help me? [Odysseas & Elenore] Emptyby Alexander Quinn Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:50 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Help me? [Odysseas & Elenore]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Help me? [Odysseas & Elenore] Empty
PostSubject: Help me? [Odysseas & Elenore]   Help me? [Odysseas & Elenore] EmptyFri Jun 15, 2018 8:59 pm

As the first lesson of the term came to an end, Odysseas couldn't feel more happier. Everything had gone pretty well, considering he had no previous experience with teaching. Truthfully, he didn't expect many people to attend his lesson, but to his surprise, his class was seemingly full, and his students were actually really excited. That gave Odysseas the courage to continue, and actually put his mind at easy. Of course, the wizard was still not comfortable with his position, but he knew that, eventually, things would settle down, and everything would work itself out. After all, if the students liked him, that meant he was doing quite a good job. Not to mention that they seemed to be ecstatic after he had brought them Elina.

The person who caught his attention, though, was the youngest Clement child, Elenore. She had been the one assigned to give him a tour, and from the little talk they had, Odysseas had understood that Elenore was actually quite interested in Care of Magical Creatures, something that no Lady of her class would ever admit. Plus, there was no woman in their circle that actually enjoyed learning and taking care of creatures. It required getting your hands dirty, sometimes, and no Lady was allowed such a thing... But Miss Clement seemed to.. ignore that, something that intrigued the wizard a little more than he could possibly admit.

This was the main reason why Odysseas had asked the young witch to stay after class. During his travels, Odysseas had stumbled upon a tiny Mooncalf, which seemed to be lost. The wizard took her with him, but when he had been accepted to Hogwarts, he knew that there was no way he could leave the small creature behind. It needed immense care, therefore, he brought it along. His duties though, did not leave him enough free time to care for the Mooncalf as much as he was supposed to. But, if he had another person to help him....

Odysseas had waited for his students to depart, before he took Elina and her little pups, and went off towards his office. The young Clement had come soon after, and the wizard had informed her that he needed her help with something, and that she was supposed to meet him at the entrance of the Forbidden Forest at eleven. There was a full moon that night too, which meant that the little Mooncalf would be more than excited to be outside.

Dressed in a simple shirt and a dark pair of jeans, Odysseas buttoned up his coat, still not used to the chilly weather, whilst he waited for the young woman to arrive. He was well aware that she was probably scared of what he might show her, but Odysseas hoped she wouldn't let him down. After all, he did need her help.
Back to top Go down
Elenore Clement
Adult
Adult
Elenore Clement

Birthday : 2006-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Help me? [Odysseas & Elenore]   Help me? [Odysseas & Elenore] EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 11:56 am

Being asked to stay behind after class was not something Elenore had anticipated from Professor Venizelos, and for a moment the Clement witch's heart gave an involuntary flutter of worry. She was not in trouble, was she? As far as she knew she hadn't done anything untoward during the lesson. Even if Mimosa had been more than a little... naive in her answers. The Clement witch had shaken such a thought from her mind, deciding that Professor Venizelos had simply wanted to discuss something of their tour, or check on the location of something...

That was what she was going with as she followed the professor to his office, waiting politely as he put the Crups away safely before he turned to address her, and the reason for her visit to his office.

The reason had turned out to be the professor needed help with something and he'd asked her to meet him at the edge of the Forbidden Forest that evening at eleven. Elenore had caught herself before she hurriedly accepted the invitation -- piecing together that it would be something to do with Care of Magical Creatures if this was the locations, and the professor's choosing. However, as the Clement witch pointed out, she would not be allowed out of bed at such an hour, and Professor Venizelos had written her a note to say why she was out of bed at this hour.

Elenore had faltered once more before she left the professor's office. Propriety was on the line in that moment. Whilst Professor Venizelos was a professor, he was also a male, and she was... essentially, sneaking off in the middle of the night to meet with him. So, the young witch had asked if another professor could be notified of the arrangement, so that Elenore would not feel like she was sneaking around. With that agreed, Elenore had left the professor to the rest of his day, and hurried off to her next lesson, feeling thoroughly excited for that evening's events.

The rest of the day had been quick, something Elenore appreciated as she ate in the Great Hall before returning to her common room and then her dorm to get ready for the evening. It took a while to find something suitable to wear in to the forest that would not snag on every branch they might encounter, but soon Elenore had changed in to a pair of jeans, boots sturdy enough for the forest, and a simple green jumper.

The walk out to the grounds was not met with any resistance at quarter to eleven. Whether the prefects were just not patrolling that area at the moment, or whether Professor Venizelos had made it so, Elenore would not speculate, but the witch was glad of that much as she hurried along to the Forbidden Forest to meet the man. It took her no more than ten minutes, making her early for their meeting, but Professor Venizelos was already there, waiting for her.

"Professor," Elenore greeted warmly as she moved before him. Her eyes flittered across the edge of the Forest, and then around the professor, looking for a clue of what today might be about, but she came up short. "What is it we will be doing this evening?" She asked, curiosity getting the better of her in that moment because she didn't know why she was here, but she was sure she was not going to be disappointed if they were going to be finding and helping creatures.

Though, she realised now with a small turn of worry in her stomach, she hadn't thought about the creatures that actually lived in the Forest. Of which, there were a number that could be dangerous if they thought the two of them were going to hurt them. A mild level of worry touched her features at this realisation, but she looked to the professor with hopeful curiosity. Surely the professor would not put her in danger, would he?

~ Diary ~ Profile ~ Kelenore Playlist ~
~ Ambitious ~ 21 ~ Slim ~ 5'6" ~ Athletic ~
Help me? [Odysseas & Elenore] Signat12
Thank you to the amazing Kiera for my signature <3
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Help me? [Odysseas & Elenore]   Help me? [Odysseas & Elenore] EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 7:20 pm

While Odysseas was waiting for the young witch to arrive, he allowed himself to get lost in his thoughts. Christmas was right around the corner, and the older  wizard had no plans. Of course, his family would call him back to Greece, in order for his mum to introduce to him the new arrival of possible brides, but Odysseas had no intention of marrying the idiotic Pureblood women that cared only about his money. No, even though that would be the easiest choice, Odysseas did not want to bind his life to a woman with zero intelligence, who was interested only in shopping and gossip. He wanted a Pureblood Lady different from the others. A woman of class, of course, who would be beautiful, talented, passionate and intelligent. His wife was going to be the center of attention and everyone would wish to have her.

Though, up until now, Odysseas had no luck in finding a woman who had all these traits. It was true, that what he was asking was quite rare, but there had to be a woman out there that shared the same interests with him. Who was beautiful and talented... and that's how the man found his mind wandering off to the Clement heiress. Elenore Clement had been the only Pureblood woman to stand out, amongst a sea of women. She was intelligent, beautiful, kind, and she loved creatures just like him. Sadly, she was a Clement.

And the Clements were nothing but vile, power hungry monsters, that had managed to take over his country and demolish his reign. And Odysseas Venizelos was not going to put up with this.

It was then, that the young witch decided to make an appearance, and Odysseas cleared his throat, forgetting all about what he had been thinking. They were in Hogwarts, and he had to be very careful with his movements. But the plan in his head was still forming, and eventually, he would take his country back.

Odysseas' eyes found hers as she greeted him, giving her a small smile and a nod of acknowledgement. The man looked at her carefully, noting how her eyes darted from him to the forest behind him, then back to him.

"What is it we will be doing this evening?"

But before he could answer, a look of worry passed her features, causing Odysseas to frown slightly. He had no intention of hurting her, or let anything else hurt her, for that fact. Extending his arm to her, Odysseas gave her a reassuring smile. "No harm will come to you, dear. That is a promise." Odysseas spoke and waited for Elenore to take his arm, before moving into the forest.

The duo was walking quietly, Odysseas not knowing how to approach the subject. After all, they were alone, in the Forbidden Forest, something that could be seemed improper, in more ways than one. A Professor and a student? A pureblood lady and a man, unmarried? Both scenarios would be a definite no, therefore making this meeting slightly... awkward.

Thankfully, they eventually reached their destination, a small opening in the middle of the forest. The Full Moon was shining brightly over their heads, and Odysseas softly moved away from the witch, and closer to the hollow on the tree, where his surprise was hiding. "I was looking for someone, who shared my love for creatures, in order to help me with..." Odysseas carefully allowed the tiny Mooncalf to step into his arms, before he took it out, and placed it on the ground. "This."

The tiny creature looked up at Odysseas, before its eyes turned to Elenore. Blinking a couple of times, the small creature made a sound of approval, before turning to look up to the sky, where the moon was glowing. "I think she likes you. The moon is simply more appealing to her, at the moment." Odysseas admitted with a chuckle, motioning for Elenore to come closer. He wanted to see how she was going to approach the Mooncalf. Hopefully, his decision to ask her to help him was the right choice.
Back to top Go down
Elenore Clement
Adult
Adult
Elenore Clement

PostSubject: Re: Help me? [Odysseas & Elenore]   Help me? [Odysseas & Elenore] EmptyWed Jun 20, 2018 9:32 pm

The promise -- together with the term of endearment that Elenore was not used to when it came to men outside of the family, let alone a professor -- brought a soft laugh from Elenore's lips, as if it was silly that she might think the professor would allow any harm to come to her. "Of course nothing will," she replied, the small laugh that accompanied it betraying the fact that Elenore was still a little nervous of entering the forest. Professor Venizelos might be promising her in that moment, but he could never be certain.

But, he was right, he wouldn't actively put her in harm's way.

So, the youngest Clement took the man's arm, allowing him to lead the way through the forest. Their walk was quiet, which Elenore found somewhat reassuring. She could listen out for the creature of the forest and know whether something was close. The reassurance filled her with more confidence in that moment, and the presence of the professor beside her settled the worry back down, instead allowing the excitement of the situation to fill her body, along with a fresh wave of adrenaline.

Though, of course, outwardly no one would ever know the witch felt any of this.

As they entered a clearing in the Forest -- which allowed the Full Moon the ability to illuminate the trees they stood between, Elenore couldn't help but feel a light prickle of fear run up her spine. A Full Moon... in the Forbidden Forest... Surely Odysseas Venizelos would not bring her in to the Forest if there were known werewolves... would he?

As the man moved away, Elenore couldn't help but feel all of her safety being robbed from her, and she stood almost frozen in place as the professor moved away. He was talking, though, and Elenore held on to each word, watching him like a hawk. A love for animals, he wanted to show her... Unconsciously her hand moved to her wand in the pocket of her cloak...

And then her heart melted.

The hand on her wand moved away without notice, nothing obvious showing as she took in the sweetest looking animal she'd ever laid her eyes on. A Mooncalf. This beautiful creature was just as precious as seeing puppies, or kittens, or foals. It took all of her efforts not to simply hurry over and pull the animal in to her lap to pet it, but her posture had melted, relaxed to show that she was more than taken by the little creature before her.

"I think she likes you. The moon is simply more appealing to her, at the moment."

Elenore took very slow steps towards the Mooncalf, going very, very careful not to spook the creature who's eyes remained up towards the sky. The witch came level with the creature after a few moments, though, and gently reached out her hand to the calf, wondering whether it would be accepting of her like the professor had pointed out. It took a moment or two, the Mooncalf having frozen under the Clement witch's touch, before the creature leaned in to the affectionate petting Elenore was offering.

The smile on Elenore's lips was radiant in that moment as she pet the animal very gently, forgetting for only a few moments that she was in the presence of another. Something pulled her back to the moment, though, and Elenore looked up at the Grecian with a smile upon her lips. "Where did you find... her..?" Elenore asked, not quite sure what sex the creature was. From what she could remember Mooncalves weren't necessarily found in the Forbidden Forest, but they were found throughout the world. Whatever the case, though, Elenore was not complaining, seeing such a creature this close.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Help me? [Odysseas & Elenore]   Help me? [Odysseas & Elenore] EmptyWed Jun 20, 2018 10:29 pm

When Odysseas had taken the small creature out, he was slightly hesitant as to how Elenore would react. Of course, she had shown time and time again that she shared his love for all the creatures, but she was still a young witch, and a Pureblood at that, meaning she had not had the chance to see and deal with many creatures, besides the ones their previous Professor had shown them. Though, as the Mooncalf took a good look at her, it was obvious that she had sensed something in Elenore, something that prevented it from being alarmed.

The wizard's eyes never left Elenore, who seemed to relax more and more, after she laid eyes on the small Mooncalf. Odysseas did not blame her for getting scared an anxious. It would be scare for any lady, to be out in the woods with a man at such hour. Especially if the Lady was a Pureblood Elite, who happened to be alone with a Pureblood man, who also happened to be her Professor. Elenore Clement should have felt anxious.

The Venizelos heir smiled softly, as he watched the younger witch approach the small creature with caution. She couldn't be afraid of the tiny little thing, he was sure about it, but he appreciated how careful she was, not to startle the creature, who was lost, staring up at the Full Moon that was shining. Her hand landed on the Mooncalf, who in turn, froze underneath her touch. Odysseas had his wand ready, just in case something went wrong, even though he doubted the creature would reject Elenore.

A moment passed, even though it felt like an eternity, before the young Mooncalf leaned into Elenore's hand, accepting the petting she was receiving with loud purrs. The smile that touched the witch's features brought forth a smile on the wizard, who seemed to be stuck, staring at the scene in front of him.Stuck staring at the beautiful face of the young wi-

What in Merlin's name do you think you're doing?, the man chastised himself, his smile faltering for a moment, as he turned away, eyes focusing anywhere but the witch in front of him. This was not supposed to be happening at all. And it was not going to happen.

"Where did you find... her..?"

Odysseas' lips curved up into the smallest of smiles, not being able to coldly stare at the witch, when she was obviously so, so happy to be here with the little creature. She was so... innocent. So sweet and pure, it made his head spin a million times. How could such a lady come out of... such family.
"I was travelling all over Europe. I was in Romania, in one of the many forests, when I stumbled upon her. She was the tiniest thing I've ever seen. Probably lost, because I could not find her mother, or any other Mooncalves. I knew I couldn't leave her there, so I took her with me, and I have been taking care of her ever since." Odysseas admitted, before clearing her throat.

At that moment, the Mooncalf decided to start doing her usual weird dance, her eyes staring at the moon as it moved around. A chuckle escaped the man, who offered Elenore his hand, in order to allow the Mooncalf some time with its precious moon. "She needs a name, you know, and I thought it would be ideal, if you were the one to give her one." The wizard admitted, giving the Clement Princess a genuine smile.
Back to top Go down
Elenore Clement
Adult
Adult
Elenore Clement

PostSubject: Re: Help me? [Odysseas & Elenore]   Help me? [Odysseas & Elenore] EmptySun Jun 24, 2018 9:04 pm

The explanation of where the Mooncalf had come from brought a small smile to Elenore's lips. "Romania, hmm?" Elenore echoed, though she was talking to the Mooncalf now, her voice softer than normal because she did not wish to spook the animal who was engrossed in watching the night sky. Finding the Mooncalf had been lost from her Maman, Elenore's heart surged with the need to look after the small beast, a kind of unity being made even if it would never be spoken about out loud.

"You did the right thing, bringing her away from the forest... who knows..." Elenore didn't finish the thought, not wanting to think of the poor, small creature being hurt in any manner, be it from another beast, or its own in-capabilities in the situation of being alone.

But the witch also stopped because the professor had cleared his throat, alarming her slightly as she looked up.

Finding his hand held out towards her, Elenore took it carefully and stood back up fully, moving to stand at Professor Venizelos' side as the Mooncalf started to... dance...

Despite herself, Elenore found herself laughing softly at the movements of the creature, a laugh that was echoed by the man beside her as they watched the creature dancing around, looking up to the moon as if it were the most important thing in the world. As the laughter died away, the Professor presented Elenore with a task she had not expected. From their classes it was clear that Professor Venizelos liked to name the creatures that he had an affinity with, so to be told that she would have the honour of naming the Mooncalf before them...

"You're... serious?" Elenore asked, noting the smile upon the man's lips. It was much too genuine, too honest, to be a joke at Elenore's expense, and the witch's eyes turned back to the Mooncalf with a small smile in place. For a few moments, Elenore remained quiet, thinking it over as the Mooncalf bobbed around the clearing, happy... full of life, bright eyed in the moonlight.

"Leni," Elenore breathed after a few moments, taking everything in. "Leni, her name is Leni. It means bright and moon in French." She explained, hoping the professor would see it as fitting as Elenore did in that moment.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Help me? [Odysseas & Elenore]   Help me? [Odysseas & Elenore] EmptySun Jun 24, 2018 10:04 pm

As the witch took his offered hand, Odysseas smiled at himself. She was adorable, the way she was looking at the small Mooncalf, talking carefully in order not to scare her... It was like seeing a mother, talking to her baby. She seemed to have a calming effect on all of the creatures, something did more than impress the older wizard. Of course, he had an affinity with creatures as well, but it seemed like Elenore had something that drew them to her. Perhaps that's what had drawn him to her, as well.

The moment the witch stood by him, Odysseas inhaled sharply. Her scent hitting his nose was the sweetest thing he had ever had the chance to smell, it had taken everything in him not to lean closer. Thankfully, the young Mooncalf had saved him from embarrassment, as it started dancing, and the duo fell into a comfortable laughter, whilst staring at the small creature. Her laugh was unlike any other woman's. Usually, women of the Pureblood society never allowed themselves to laugh more that necessary. Small, premeditated laughs, that made Odysseas cringe. But Elenore's laughter was nothing like that. It was still soft, but it was real. Elenore was happy, and she was not holding herself back from expressing her enjoyment.

"You're... serious?"

The older wizard had not expected Elenore to be so surprised. It was no secret that the man preferred to name the creatures closest to him, and since Elenore was going to be as much of a mother to him, as he was a father, she should have the right to name the small one. What he also hadn't expected, though, was the choice of name Elenore had.

"Leni, her name is Leni. It means bright and moon in French."

Smiling back at the excited witch, Odysseas observes her, whilst she stared at the small Mooncalf. "Leni, it is, then." Odyssea agreed, tasting the name on his lips. It sounded too sweet for his tastes, but Elenore would probably be the one to spend more than with the Mooncalf, so the older wizard did not truly have the right to disagree. After all, it was obvious that the name she had picked brought her happiness, and Odysseas couldn't bring himself to.. take that away.

"I am really glad that you agreed on helping me, dear. Now, unless you'd like to stay out here with the Mooncalf, for a little bit longer, I would like to escort you back. I wouldn't want you to get tired, and miss your classes tomorrow." Odysseas said, smirking slightly. Oh, the times he had skipped class...
Back to top Go down
Elenore Clement
Adult
Adult
Elenore Clement

PostSubject: Re: Help me? [Odysseas & Elenore]   Help me? [Odysseas & Elenore] EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 9:50 pm

"Five more minutes..." Elenore negotiated softly, the softness of her voice just slightly clipped with the authority of a Clement. Whilst Odysseas might be the one with power during usual classroom circumstances, Elenore still held to the power she held over him outside of the school. And... well, she wanted to stay with the Mooncalf just a little bit longer before she was escorted back to the castle by the professor.

For the next five minutes, the duo stood watching the Mooncalf in relative silence, Elenore smiling softly to herself as she watched the funny little dance the creature was completing. However, Elenore knew better than to stay out of the school past hours later than was necessary, so after five minutes had passed, she allowed Odysseas to guide her back to the castle.

The questions flowed carefully from Elenore, when she would be able to meet the Mooncalf, if the Professor would be there all the time, who knew about the Mooncalf, what the Mooncalf would need, the list went on as they walked, and only when Odysseas had left her at the Hufflepuff Common Room did the witch realise that they were back in the castle. Too preoccupied with the small creature, Elenore had completely lost track of their surroundings.

"Thank you for tonight, professor." Elenore addressed their evening with a small smile, pausing for a moment as she thought. She decided against adding anything else, before she softly said. "Good night, professor." And turned to enter the common room without a backwards glance at the man.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help me? [Odysseas & Elenore]   Help me? [Odysseas & Elenore] Empty

Back to top Go down

Help me? [Odysseas & Elenore]
Page 1 of 1