Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Texting between two friends (Victoria) Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Texting between two friends (Victoria) Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Texting between two friends (Victoria) Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Texting between two friends (Victoria) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Texting between two friends (Victoria) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Texting between two friends (Victoria)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dia Greene
Gryffindor Prefect
Gryffindor Prefect
Dia Greene

Birthday : 2012-08-06

Texting between two friends (Victoria) Empty
PostSubject: Texting between two friends (Victoria)   Texting between two friends (Victoria) EmptyWed Jun 12, 2019 8:00 pm

July 16 2026

Victoria I am hoping that you can come visit me. Sinc summer is here and next month is my birthday.I know you are a very busy person and would understand if you couldn't come

Dominique

Texting between two friends (Victoria) PAGF2e
Back to top Go down
Victoria Newbury
Adult
Adult
Victoria Newbury

Birthday : 1998-02-13
Job/hobbies : Legal Adviser

PostSubject: Re: Texting between two friends (Victoria)   Texting between two friends (Victoria) EmptyThu Jun 13, 2019 11:17 am

July 16 2026, 7:24pm (CDT)
Dia! Hello darling! How are you? Did your mom give you my number? Sorry for replying after a number of hours, your uncle and I are touring the State - you probably know the elections are coming up in November?
Victoria xx

July 16 2026, 7:26pm (CDT)
Your birthday is in August, I remember! What do you have planned for your birthday? You'll be... 14 this time, right? Wow you're getting big!
Victoria xx

~ Profile ~ Vickson Playlist ~
~ Slender ~ 30 ~ Bookworm ~ 5' ~ American ~
Texting between two friends (Victoria) Rsz_1v10
Back to top Go down
Dia Greene
Gryffindor Prefect
Gryffindor Prefect
Dia Greene

Birthday : 2012-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Texting between two friends (Victoria)   Texting between two friends (Victoria) EmptyWed Jul 24, 2019 4:56 am

July 11, 2026
Yeah I got your number from my mom. Wow touring the state sounds fun. And yes I know all about the election in November.

July 17 2026
Yes my birthday is in August and I am not sure what mom has planned for my birthday. I can't believe that I am going to be 14

Texting between two friends (Victoria) PAGF2e
Back to top Go down
Victoria Newbury
Adult
Adult
Victoria Newbury

Birthday : 1998-02-13
Job/hobbies : Legal Adviser

PostSubject: Re: Texting between two friends (Victoria)   Texting between two friends (Victoria) EmptyWed Jul 24, 2019 7:22 pm

July 18 2026, 6:26am (CDT)
Surprises are always the best, so your mum is doing a great job of keeping it all a secret! I hope you enjoy whatever she had planned, though!
Sorry if this wakes you, I had to make a choice of texting you last night when your Uncle and I got back from a dinner with some of the constituents in this area, or whether to text this morning, instead. I thought it better to text earlier than later!
Victoria xxx

July 20 2026, 10:19am (CDT)
Hi Dominique, just got a very quick break so I thought I would text you whilst we hurry on to our next venue for your Uncle's next speech! He's doing really well with all of it, he has a lot to remember when he's on stage! Maybe one day we can get you out here to come and watch him, and then we'll take you out somewhere nice her in Milwaukee after!
Your Uncle Jackson would like to know what you would like for your birthday this year? You know how rubbish he can be with getting good presents! And, it's not every day that his favourite niece turns fourteen! Let me know, then I can make sure he gets you the right thing!
Victoria xxx

~ Profile ~ Vickson Playlist ~
~ Slender ~ 30 ~ Bookworm ~ 5' ~ American ~
Texting between two friends (Victoria) Rsz_1v10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Texting between two friends (Victoria)   Texting between two friends (Victoria) Empty

Back to top Go down

Texting between two friends (Victoria)
Page 1 of 1