Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
My little piece of heaven, turns to dark (Victoria) - Page 2 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
My little piece of heaven, turns to dark (Victoria) - Page 2 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
My little piece of heaven, turns to dark (Victoria) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
My little piece of heaven, turns to dark (Victoria) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
My little piece of heaven, turns to dark (Victoria) - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

My little piece of heaven, turns to dark (Victoria)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

Birthday : 2013-08-13

My little piece of heaven, turns to dark (Victoria) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My little piece of heaven, turns to dark (Victoria)   My little piece of heaven, turns to dark (Victoria) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2020 4:20 pm

A sense of profound peace dawned on the man as Victoria curled into him underneath the lukewarm water. Usually so acutely aware of everything around him, Jackson's senses were beyond dulled at this point, taking in the warmth that came form the running water and the witch held close in his arms, as if her small frame was built only ever for him to hold this way. She said soemthing about getting rid of the remaining alcohol in the house but the wizard only "mmm-ed" against her skin, knowing that if she kept her promise and stayed.

Then Victoria Newbury would be all he would need to get better.
He felt her soft kiss against his damp head, and wondered why they hand't done this before. Why did everything always feel right whenever she was around no matter how fucked up the circumstances were? He had always attributed it to the Goblin's dark magic but there was no denying the existence of something more.

Perhaps something even more powerful than magic.

And Jackson was tired of fighting it.

Raising his head slowly from her damp shoulder, the politician realized she was dressed in some kind of oversized turtleneck, something that was bound to be dragging her down in all this water. The next thought that followed was why was she fully dressed in here? No one was supposed to be fully dressed in bath water.

But as he raised his head to mouth the words, his lips decide on a very different course of action.

There was something profoundly right with the entire universe when his lips touched Victoria's, as if all the stars had aligned in that one instance, coming together to rest in the most perfect position imaginable.

Kissing her felt like restoring balance tot he chaos that was his mind and body, and when she didn't back away, didn't evade the soft gesture, his arms around her tightened even more, holding her even loser, afraid to break the kiss in case it shattered something too fragile to be fixed again.

Jackson kissed her as if he had waited a hundred thousand years to do just that. And somewhere deep inside him, it felt true.

He also knew in that moment, with absolute conviction, that he would wait another hundred thousand years for the honor and privilege to do it again if need be.

Because Victoria Newbury was worth waiting for.

Back to top Go down
Victoria Newbury
Adult
Adult
Victoria Newbury

Birthday : 1998-02-13
Job/hobbies : Legal Adviser

PostSubject: Re: My little piece of heaven, turns to dark (Victoria)   My little piece of heaven, turns to dark (Victoria) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2020 6:06 pm

When you cared for someone deeply, as Victoria did for Jackson, you could always tell when their emotions were changing. The witch could see the hardness that came in Jackson's eyes during meetings when things were moving away from things he liked, to a ideology he didn't care for. She knew how the man's shoulders would relax after a long day when he sat in front of the television and reached for the controller of his console. There was the mischievous look that came all over his face when he knew he shouldn't have done something, and she was about to find out about it.

Tonight, it was not different, either.

The fear that had controlled Jackson's body when she had first set eyes upon him that evening was slowly ebbing from his joints as the witch played lightly with his short raven hair, holding him close to her as she waited out the moment. It would likely not all go tonight, perhaps not tomorrow either, but Victoria would take the victories that came with a small, triumphant cheer in her head. There was still a long road to go, but progress would always be progress.

As Jackson moved from the spot he'd been snuggled in to her, Victoria slowed the gentle circles she was tracing in to the man's scalp, her eyes moving to the man's face as he looked like he was about to talk. The words that Jackson might have spoken, though, never materialised, and would be forgotten long after this moment.

Instead of words, Jackson's lips moved to hers. Once more, the man that Victoria Newbury knew she loved, had pushed past every sane idea in the witch's head, and destroyed them all. Ever so soft, unlike the last time he'd kissed, Jackson's lips were almost too scared to touch her own. The light pressure of them could have been mistaken had the witch not seen Jackson moving closer to her in that moment, or if the taste of mint hadn't been quite so strong.

Hard pressed to think of a reason to move, and not wanting to, either, Victoria's eyes had fluttered closed, Jackson's lips were still there.

And her own lips returned the gesture, just as gently, frightened of scaring Jackson away if she did anything more.

The man did not move to pull away, though, instead drawing her slender frame closer to him -- as if he had not been holding her tightly enough before. Another kiss peppered her lips, and then another. Victoria's fingers brushed across the nape of Jackson's neck, and then back through the hair they'd been playing with what seemed an age ago now.

But it was the gentle hold on reality that Victoria needed in that moment.

Jackson Blake was there.

Jackson Blake was kissing her...

Holding on to her as if his life depended on it.

~ Profile ~ Vickson Playlist ~
~ Slender ~ 30 ~ Bookworm ~ 5' ~ American ~
My little piece of heaven, turns to dark (Victoria) - Page 2 Rsz_1v10
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

PostSubject: Re: My little piece of heaven, turns to dark (Victoria)   My little piece of heaven, turns to dark (Victoria) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2020 6:39 pm

She was so soft, so pliant against his lips. Had she always been this way or had he just not noticed? Jackson had never once thought about kissing Victoria, not consciously anyway. the memory of election night returned, hazy and unrefined. But even then, the act of kissing his lawyer had not been premeditated. No, he had simply followed instinct, turning left when he should have turned right.

Little did he know his instincts had been urging him to go left for a long time now.

Kissing Victoria was like a drink of cool water after years of wandering in the desert, thirsty and on the verge of giving up. It was almost as if the miniature witch was transferring oxygen into his lungs with her soft, lush lips. He felt it in the gentle bobbing of her chest, the way she weighed on his lab yes still floated in the water. He felt it in the manner with which her fingers roamed his wet locks, reminding him he could still feel.

Jackson had been a fool to not realize this was what she felt like all along.

That this was what she tasted like all along.

An now that he'd had a taste, all Jackson wanted was more.

Using both the buoyancy of the bathwater and his firm hold on her, the politician slid Victoria upwards, giving her more of a height advantage while position her in a slightly more sensitive area of his anatomy. There was no need to get ready with her, it was almost as if his body had been ready for her for a lifetime now.

This time, she would feel it too, as the kiss deepened, Jackson finally managing the courage to explore her mouth in a way he had never considered before. the more he kissed her, the more delicious she became, like a soft, ripe fruit waiting for his consumption. How had he not realized she tasted this fucking good before now?

His arms still remained firmly around her waist though, afraid to let go in case she simply... floated away. No, he could not risk letting her go now, not when he finally understood what she meant.

Jackson had always thought alcohol would be his greatest weakness, his one undoing.

He now knew that to be wrong. His undoing could every only be the princess currently locked in his embrace, returning his kisses with almost equal ferver, as if she too had waited a long time to do this.

As if she too, didn't intend to let go.

Back to top Go down
Victoria Newbury
Adult
Adult
Victoria Newbury

PostSubject: Re: My little piece of heaven, turns to dark (Victoria)   My little piece of heaven, turns to dark (Victoria) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2020 7:17 pm

As Jackson's lips moved more fervently against her own, Victoria let out the softest of gasps against his lips. Surprised by the increased intensity, but also deeply longing for it, too, the sound had been caught by Jackson before it could move past her lips. The witch's grasp on the man before her only grew firmer with each kiss, drawing Jackson closer to her so that he knew she did not want him to stop kissing her, that she needed his lips upon hers just as much as she needed the oxygen to breathe in that moment.

Not that Jackson needed it, his lips were possessively upon hers, devouring her as if his own life depended upon it, and Victoria was more than willing to allow him that.

The shift in height brought with it the advantage of not having to crane her neck up towards the man, giving Victoria a level playing field in that moment. One that was utilised almost as soon as it was granted, the witch pressing back against the man with her tongue, tentatively seeking access to his mouth. A move that allowed for the escape of an 'oh' that seconded as something akin to satisfaction as Jackson pulled her waist back to him. The sound of her heart grew louder in the brief moment she'd paused, almost awed by the fact Jackson...

The thought didn't register as Jackson reclaimed her lips, though, his tongue pushing past her lips with ease. Her tongue met his, succumbing to it's wanderings to begin with, before sparring back against the man to show how much she wanted this.

Wanted him.

A notion that was proven to be reciprocated each time Victoria's small frame moved forth to kiss Jackson again, the reminder of how much he wanted her standing proud.

Jackson's hold on her waist never faltered, though, the tight grip of his would surely leave its mark upon her, the errant thought only making her heart flutter with excitement. The witch's lips slowly moved sideways from Jackson's, pressing the first kiss squarely upon his, the second to the left of them. Her third kiss was barely there in the space between the man's jaw and his lips, before the next met the hardened line of the man's jaw. Another, and then another, and the witch's lips were beside his ear. If the man hadn't heard it before, Victoria was sure that Jackson would hear the erratic thumping of her heart, the heart that was surely going to burst from her chest and break in to joyous song that this moment had come.

He would probably notice the light tremble of excitement coursing through her body as her body pressed flush against him, her voice only just loud enough for the man to hear as she told him the only secret he would ever need to hear.

"I am yours, Jax..."

Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

PostSubject: Re: My little piece of heaven, turns to dark (Victoria)   My little piece of heaven, turns to dark (Victoria) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2020 8:04 pm

Far from denying the wizard, Victoria began to move with him, accommodating all his senses and then adding some. Usually so bashful and unimposing, the tiny witch was now taking charge, albeit softly. Jackson couldn't have resisted her delicious movements even if he was crazy enough to ever want to. No awkwardness or shame marred their actions, every slip and slide of her wet skin against his happening as if it was always meant to be.

No mater what position she chose on his tall frame, she just always fit perfectly.

And it was slowly starting to drive him over the edge.

A grunt of extreme protest left him as she broke their kiss, only to turn into a noise of satisfaction when the contact rekindled a second later, Victoria tracing a path on his jaw with her lips, tasting him as she went, her new height granting him access to so much more of her body than he'd ever dreamed about.

It was as she whispered the words into his ears that Jackson loosened his hold on her waist, the confirmation that she was his setting of spark plugs in his mind. His body physically ached for her to be closer and his hands moved to make it a realty in the only way Jackson knew how.

The water had done enough to peel the wet material of her baggy turtleneck from her waist and in the periphery, the man was well aware he neither had the time nor patience to deal with pulling the garment off of her. Instead, his fingers reached for the top of her tights, ripping a seam wherever his hand landed without a care, all his efforts channeled on relieving Victoria of the offending material.

It took some effort, with the witch moving along to help him with the task but after a minute or so, the man finally succeeded. Both Victoria's tights and undergarments were pooled somewhere around her knees, torn in places and definitely beyond salvaging.

And the witch was now almost perfectly settled on his growing desire for her. The only thing that separated the two his flimsy, drenched boxer shorts that she had been kind enough to leave on.

But Jackson didn't move to the next natural step, his eyes instead holding hers as he gently stopped her in the process of exploring his body. Coal dark eyes bore into hers, asking the question without words. Because if there was even a chance she wasn't ready... Despite her admission that she was his, he needed to make sure.

He needed to make absolutely sure because once they united, there was be no going back.

Back to top Go down
Victoria Newbury
Adult
Adult
Victoria Newbury

PostSubject: Re: My little piece of heaven, turns to dark (Victoria)   My little piece of heaven, turns to dark (Victoria) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2020 8:36 pm

The reaction she'd elicited from Jackson had been one that tied a knot deeply rooted inside of the witch, it was new, it was for her, and it was the clear sign that he wanted her. Yet again, Jackson was showing her that her own wants were not unreciprocated. The words had had their desired effect only seconds later, as Jackson's hands moved directly for the tights that were now sodden, and clinging to her thighs. Victoria had been ready to move in whatever way would accommodate Jackson's hands to slide the tights out of the way, but instead of reaching for the hem of the clothing, Jackson's hands simply tore at them, pulling them away and allowing them to drop in a pool at her knees.

Anticipation ran through her body, sending a pleasant shiver up through her spine as the water splashed lightly on the witch's thighs. Jackson's hands moved to claim purchase on the exposed skin, using his hands to draw her back close to him.

Her hold had not left the man, fingers finding their way back in to the damp mess that was Jackson's hair. They felt safe, there, like they were home. But also a comfort blanket that the witch hadn't realise she needed in that moment as they gently twirled the man's locks between her fingers to distract from the notion she was ever so slightly shaking.

Jackson's movements stopped, though, his eyes moving to her face.

A small but hesitant smile touched the witch's lips in response to the intense coal gaze of Jackson's. She hadn't wanted him to stop, but as she looked back at the man, she realised he hadn't stopped, not really. He'd only paused, to ensure she was okay, to ask for her consent without voicing it. The swell of love for the man only grew in that moment, proving that this... this was meant to be.

That they were meant to be.

The nod came slowly, Victoria's eyes never leaving Jackson's as she denoted without words that she trusted him, that she wanted this just as much as he did, too. When the man didn't move, Victoria leaned forwards, claiming his lips in the softest of touches. A slow kiss, a purposeful one, to reassure as her right hand left it's safety of the raven hair it had found its home in. It left the faintest of trails of water down the man's neck, over his shoulder, down across his chest. The soft movement of the man's stomach beneath her fingers brought a triumphant smile on to Victoria's occupied lips until the submerged in the water between the two of them.

The fabric of Jackson's boxers clung to his hips, and her thighs held to him too closely to make moving them aside viable without breaking off the kiss again. Victoria refused that much to happen. Instead, her small fingers pushed aside the front of the boxers, the fabric complying without force, before brushing against the firm length that lay beneath. Victoria gave Jackson a second, waited to see if he would pull away...

The man kept meeting her kisses...

Freeing Jackson from the restraints of his boxers wasn't easy, the unpracticed hands of Victoria's taking two attempts to correctly manage her goal, but it didn't deter the witch as she gently carressed the shaft, finding herself surprised as she did so, a kiss missed, but the witch caught herself as she drew herself back close to the man -- though she was sure Jackson had made light work of doing just that.

Raising herself up just a little bit to accommodate the man, Victoria guided the man, waiting for Jackson to take control once more, and push their relationship in to new waters.

Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

PostSubject: Re: My little piece of heaven, turns to dark (Victoria)   My little piece of heaven, turns to dark (Victoria) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2020 9:03 pm

Her reassuring smile was all he had needed, but as always Victoria gave so much more than he asked for. The witch's lips found his again her her fingers danced on Jackson's body, trailing electrical anticipation down his skins until they reached the waistband of his boxers.

And pushed forwards.

There were no words to describe the feeling of being freed from his cotton confines through her hand, no words to express the sheer bliss and gratitude at her reciprocation of everything the wizard hadn't realized he had felt for so many years now.

There would never be any way in the world to express how utterly beautiful Victoria Newbury was in that moment a she squirmed on top of him, trying to align herself just right over his throbbing member.

Letting out a groan at her touch, Jackson took his own cue, his hands moving from her waist to grip both her thighs straddling him. His long fingers dug into her skin hungrily, molding the supple flesh they found greedily until they found their purpose. Elevating the witch over him slightly, Jackson slowly pulled her back down again.

Sheathing himself insider her for the first time.

No preamble, no warnings, no pretenses. The sound that originated somewhere deep in his chest came out as a mixture of a moan and a sigh, a sense of complete fulfillment sweeping over the man as Victoria bobbed down onto him without resistance.

Once again, it was as if their bodies had been made for this purpose alone.

And having fulfilled that primal need to be connected to her, Jackson couldn't imagine why this was not the only thing he had ever done his entire life. Why had he wasted over three decades not being inside his Princess. It was the only place where he truly belonged.

Jackson had associated Green Lake with home, his first flat with home. He had then found his idea of home shifting to wherever the miniature witch was found, whether it be the office, the flat, the pizzeria. He had accepted that there was no home without her.

But now he knew so much more. It wasn't there there was no home without her. She was his home.

The only home he wanted to come back to again and again.

With their kiss still intact, his lips devouring her, Jackson moved his hips upwards, sending deep shock waves through their bodies. The water gurgled and crashed against their forms as he moved, piercing her as deeply as the position allowed.

Making good on her promise that she was his.

Stroke by single stroke.

Back to top Go down
Victoria Newbury
Adult
Adult
Victoria Newbury

PostSubject: Re: My little piece of heaven, turns to dark (Victoria)   My little piece of heaven, turns to dark (Victoria) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2020 9:48 pm

Jackson's hands had found purchase on her thighs as if it was second nature, as if they had been carefully carved to support her in this manner. The firm grip he had taken made light work of moving her atop of him, and even easier had come the descent. If worry had registered, Victoria could never have said, for only a moment later she was gifted with the feeling of contentment, a soft moan leaving her lips as Jackson entered her.

A moan that was echoed from the man before her, left upon her lips like a promise as he kissed her. Jackson's hand brought her as close to him as he could, holding her still in that moment. Tranquillity had never been something Victoria had experienced in these moments, but Jackson proved once again that she had needed him, more than anything else in this world, to really know who she was herself.

That moment would have been enough.

But Jackson Blake had not finished giving, his hips rocking gently back and forth, losing himself inside of her again and again. The movements were easy, matched by the gentle rolling of her hips to meet the man's movements. Each thrust brought with it the soft, breathless gasp as Jackson's member touched parts of her body that had never been explored before this night.

The slow pace grew to a steady one, Victoria's hands finding purchase on the man's shoulders to steady herself with his rhythm. The witch's kisses were interspersed with soft moans, her grip on Jackson tightening each time he fully submerged himself inside her. The weightlessness that Jackson was making her feel only added to the feeling of euphoria, but with each stroke, Victoria was coming closer to the realisation.

Never, in a million years, would she feel this good again.

Nor, had she ever felt the knot in her stomach winding so dangerously tight as she had in this moment. Clinging to Jackson as if her life depended on him, breathing heavily against his lips as he elicited yet another moan from hers.

Why had they waited?

The witch tried to remember what had stopped them.

Tried for only a moment.

But the lapping of the water against her thighs.

Jackson's firm stroke inside her.

It pushed all thought away as she moaned his name, her hands seeking tighter purchase on his shoulders as the tightness grew inside. Too tight...

It might have been one, or two, Victoria had not been able to count the number of times Jackson filled her before the earth shattered from existence, leaving her drifting through the weightless expanse of euphoria he'd provided. She had felt the release coming but not managed to ready herself for the moment in which Jackson had helped her over the edge. The kisses forgotten, Victoria had held on to the man with her head rested against him.

Her small frame trembled with exertion was the first Victoria knew of the release, her head nestled in Jackson's neck as her breathing drew in and out shakily.

All she knew in that moment, though, was that she was not letting go of Jackson ever again.

Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

PostSubject: Re: My little piece of heaven, turns to dark (Victoria)   My little piece of heaven, turns to dark (Victoria) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2020 11:24 am

It shouldn't have been possible.

It couldn't have been possible.

And yet it was.

Every inch of her body trembled with his movements, driving her closer and closer into himself. Her hands, her lips, the gasps shaking her frame and the movement of ehr hops, accommodating him as far as he could go, all of it designed to perfection in achieving a singular goal.

Making Victoria Newbury his and only his.

Under normal circumstances, Jackson would have been surprised at her quick response. He had barely began when the young witch was unwinding all around him. The idea of making her reach bliss so easily made him almost laugh. This truly was the most natural and effortless union he had ever experienced. But seeing her in the throws of passion, his own name spilling from her lips as if she'd held it back for decades, there was nothing funny about that.

It took every ounce of strength the man had to stop moving inside her, to let her ride out the euphoria until she was done. Jackson ha never considered the princess as a sexual being before, but now he was once again proven wrong.

She wasn't a kid, she was a fully matured woman. And one that had matured only for him.

As she lay against him, panting softly, Jackson reached down to kiss the side of her head softly, trying to nudge her back. His length was still hard inside her, and aching more furiously now for having been made to wait. The man took his time though, slowly nuzzling her into a state of semi awareness until she was able to lift herself up once more, her position once again aided by his hands on her thighs and back.

Her face hovered over the politician's once more, allowed him to simply raise his own and capture her lips in a sweet kiss. the soft action juxtaposed with the movement of his hips that served to remind her that they were far from done.

Using his hands underwater, the man found the flesh of her soft hips underneath the soaked turtleneck, palming it carefully before using his palms to raise ehr higher, align her better, show her how much more they could fit together. The princess did what she always did, complied without question, adjusting herself on him as wordlessly retested before he managed another thrust.

This time angling it to a greater degree, and taking in all the little sounds she made within heir kiss. No part of the miniature witch would be wasted tonight. not even her sounds. They were all Jackson's for the taking.

Being an addict, Jackson knew perfectly well what addiction felt like.

Another thrust...

Victoria was going to be his new addiction.

And another...

And he would never stop.

Back to top Go down
Victoria Newbury
Adult
Adult
Victoria Newbury

PostSubject: Re: My little piece of heaven, turns to dark (Victoria)   My little piece of heaven, turns to dark (Victoria) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2020 1:39 pm

The bliss soaked through the witch's body quickly, thoroughly releasing every knot that had appeared in her small frame from the months of hard work, the months of worry, and the relief of finally being with the man she had wanted for longer than the witch cared to explain. The boneless feeling that came with such a release would have been enough for Victoria, truthfully, she would not have asked for more.

But in the haziness of her mind the witch could feel Jackson nuzzling at her skin, awakening each tiny nerve as his lips graced her skin, trying to get her to move again. She didn't want to move, thoroughly indulged and much more comfortable than shed ever felt with another human being.

Her lips had moved against the man's neck lazily, offering reciprocation to his kisses with as little effort as could be gifted to the man as she tried to feel her limbs

Jackson refused to give up, though, pressing his lips against hers, using his head to spur her back in to feeling. Compliance was all the witch could offer as she straightened back up, almost wanting to tell him that she was comfortable, but Jackson Blake had his own form of magic, his hands hungrily reaching for her hips to draw her back close to him anew.

Oh, the witch realised. A realisation that had been moaned softly without Victoria's knowledge. Jackson wasn't finished, the moans she'd heard were not his, but her own as they filled the bathroom. Cheeks flushing a deep crimson, Victoria had willed herself back to a moment she could manage a clear thought, but each time Jackson pressed himself deeply inside her, the witch forgot what she'd been trying to achieve.

Instead, a flurry of moans left her lips, consumed by the mouth covering hers as Jackson easily drew her up and down his length, building her up once again.

The witch following Jackson's lead, meeting his thrusts with the gentle roll of her hips. Each moment building, pushing them both closer to the edge. Victoria drew back from the kiss, slowly, taking in Jackson's features as their hips met, the way he sounded as he hit just the right spot...

Pressing her hips down against the man's lap, Victoria held herself in place, trying to get Jackson to stop. It took a couple of attempts for the man to catch up, and as soon as the man stopped trying to move himself, Victoria moved again, using his shoulders to leverage herself up his length, and then all the way back down.

The small witch's hips rolled easily, working the man's length herself even as Jackson's hands still kept her supported above him. Each time the witch drove herself down, the sound escaping her lips grew, she wanted Jackson to gain his release from her ministrations, the mere thought spurring her on to keep the pace she'd set herself.

Whether he would allow her, Victoria didn't know, whether her thigh muscles would maintain the pace, she would never know, but she would give Jackson exactly what he'd given her, a release that was beyond needed.

And one that would solidify that they had always meant to be together like this.

As one.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My little piece of heaven, turns to dark (Victoria)   My little piece of heaven, turns to dark (Victoria) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My little piece of heaven, turns to dark (Victoria)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next