Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
My little piece of heaven, turns to dark (Victoria) - Page 3 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
My little piece of heaven, turns to dark (Victoria) - Page 3 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
My little piece of heaven, turns to dark (Victoria) - Page 3 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
My little piece of heaven, turns to dark (Victoria) - Page 3 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
My little piece of heaven, turns to dark (Victoria) - Page 3 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

My little piece of heaven, turns to dark (Victoria)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

Birthday : 2013-08-13

My little piece of heaven, turns to dark (Victoria) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My little piece of heaven, turns to dark (Victoria)   My little piece of heaven, turns to dark (Victoria) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2020 4:50 pm

Under any other circumstances, Jackson would have felt a little guilty for nudging her back into action. Well, almost any other circumstances. But she was going to probably like where this was going. Never had the man thought she would be so easily satiated but that only gave him more cause to move forwards.

And to her credit, the princess bounced back quick, almost intuitively understanding his needs and propping herself back up, both her thighs clamping down around his waist with renewed vigor. Her movements worked in tandem with his for a while, Victoria moving to meet each thrust as it was executed. The delicious waves it send throughout his body would have shattered him in due course, there was no doubt about that.

But what she did next brought it about so much faster.

The confusion only crossed his features for a split second before he understood her unspoken request, giving into her touch and notions of relaxation. Whatever the witch had in mind, Jackson would always follow from now on. This only marked the start of a life where she would remain in charge.

And took charge she did.

Positioning herself now, making it solely her task to move up and down while he simply laid back, eyes half closed, Jackson almost felt as if he was drowning. As if the water had somehow risen to take him far beneath its depths and yet there was no pain from the lack of oxygen.

Which wasn't to say that oxygen was plentiful. How could it be when his breathing was growing more and more shallow as he felt Victoria move nonintoxicating up and down, exposing more of her depths to him than ever before.

Whatever the witch was doing was fully utilizing the dark magic she possessed because stars were exploding behind Jackson's half closed eyes, his entire body going taut for a minute before his lips parted. A few more breaths managed to tear themselves from his gasping mouth before he blindly managed a verbal warning.

"Fuck... Vic-"

The wizard didn't manage to finish the words, bursting forth at her ministrations with a sensation so deeply satisfying it felt as if his entire world had come to a center. For those few seconds, everything in the universe was right, in its place, properly aligned and beautiful. Everything was as beautiful as her body flush against his, as her heaving chest against his, as her lips suckling his and her arms wrapped around him.

Everything was perfect because she was his.

And he was finally hers.

Back to top Go down
Victoria Newbury
Adult
Adult
Victoria Newbury

Birthday : 1998-02-13
Job/hobbies : Legal Adviser

PostSubject: Re: My little piece of heaven, turns to dark (Victoria)   My little piece of heaven, turns to dark (Victoria) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2020 9:39 pm

If Victoria had believed that being with Jackson could not have been any better than the first earth shattering release she had been gifted early by the man. But yet another belief had been broken in that moment as she took control from the man, pressing him backwards in a more relaxed position as she moved Jackson to his release.

The half lidded eyes of the man showed his content, even as his breathes grew shorter, gasps escaping with each full thrust along his shaft. The tightness came once more inside of the small witch, watching Jackson coming undone beneath her, for her... with her.

"Fuck... Vic-"

The two words left the man's lips as if they would be the last he would utter, cutting off as his whole body went tight beneath her. The witch kept her pace, though, ensuring Jackson's release was as powerful as the one he'd gifted her. The pulsating feeling of him inside her as he left go brought a deep moan from the small witch as she rode through. The pleasure shot through her spine anew as Jackson's name left her own lips in reply, before oblivion took over again.

The warmth spread throughout her from her core as the witch finally succumbed to it all, the lightness in her limbs returning. Her head rested gently against Jackson's as she held him closely to her, not wanting to move from this position because Victoria knew her legs would not support her if she tried to stand now. It would mean detaching herself from the man, a feat that no longer seemed to be possible.

They would have to move eventually, Victoria knew that much even as her mind tried to remain hidden in the fogginess of the afterglow Jackson had given her, but not just now.

"Can... we just stay her forever?" Victoria asked, no more than a whisper across the man's skin as she gently pressed a kiss to shoulder. The witch would not move first, she vowed, closing her eyes and drinking in this moment. Memorising it, for this was unquestioningly the best moment of her life.

Here, in the arms of Jackson Blake.

~ Profile ~ Vickson Playlist ~
~ Slender ~ 30 ~ Bookworm ~ 5' ~ American ~
My little piece of heaven, turns to dark (Victoria) - Page 3 Rsz_1v10
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

Birthday : 2013-08-13

PostSubject: Re: My little piece of heaven, turns to dark (Victoria)   My little piece of heaven, turns to dark (Victoria) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2020 10:01 pm

Lost in his own sensation, Jackson had not noticed she was right on the edge with him, again. Had he possessed the faculties to try and understand what he had done to make her shatter so quickly after her first time, he would have done so. But in that moment, there was nothing left to analyse in this world. Nothing mattered except Jackson and Victoria, jumping off a cliff and knowing full well they wold be fine.

Because they had each other.

The only thing better than shattering inside his princess was shattering to the sounds of her own undoing. It served to confirm again and again that they were equally in.

They were now all in.

When it was all over, Victoria lay against him, limp and unable to support her own weight. Her head against his chest felt like it had always belonged there. Like it only ever belonged there. The wizard was quite content to lie in silence, still inside her but no longer pulsing with need. His body was completely at peace with the world, his mind wondering more serenely than it ever had before.

Victoria spoke first.

"Can... we just stay her forever?"

Little did his princess know, she could have asked the world of him at this moment, and he wouldn't have been able to refuse. She had only asked for his company.

"Whatever you want, Princess," he rumbled drowsily into her soaked hair, moving his arms with great effort to wrap them around her waist once more.

Eventually, the water would cool, eventually they would have to leave the tub, eventually Jackson and Victoria would step out of the water and he would lift her off her feet, carrying her to the bedroom where he would spend the night worshiping her body like it was meant to be worshiped.

But for now, they could stay right here, entangled in each either as their hearts beat with one, unison rhyme.

Together.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My little piece of heaven, turns to dark (Victoria)   My little piece of heaven, turns to dark (Victoria) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

My little piece of heaven, turns to dark (Victoria)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3