Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

Josie LeBlanc, Tessa Greene

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Ice Cream or I scream? (open) - Page 2 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Ice Cream or I scream? (open) - Page 2 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Ice Cream or I scream? (open) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Ice Cream or I scream? (open) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Ice Cream or I scream? (open) - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Ice Cream or I scream? (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jurian Taggart
Ravenclaw Third Year
Ravenclaw Third Year
Jurian Taggart

Birthday : 2014-08-11

Ice Cream or I scream? (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream or I scream? (open)   Ice Cream or I scream? (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 8:52 am

Nodding at the comment about looking the exact same, Jurian grinned proudly. He loved being a twin as it had its advantages. The only times he had disliked it was when Jasper had done something and would blame Jurian or when he didn't want to switch places. Then again, when his brother was being a prat was annoying but he believed that to be the case with any sibling. It had always been enjoyable to prank their sitters and the extended family. The only ones who could tell them apart had been their parents and their best friend, but he didn't think to tell Lilac the latter part. Instead he just admitted, "Our parents can. I think it's a parent thing though."

A bubble of happiness spread in the Ravenclaw when he saw Lilac try the ice cream even if she didn't take the candies to breathe fire. Grabbing a napkin, he decided to pick out the pepper imps to eat later. Or at least the idea came to him after he'd taken another bite and had that curious mixed sensation because he didn't think it would be nice to singe Lilac's hair. Swallowing he coughed out some smoke and gave the girl a sheepish smile. Concentrating on his task taking out the black bits, he stated, "Jasper doesn't have magic. He got the sports talent and I got magic. I think I got the better deal."

He knew that with the two of them going to two separate schools and their interests diverging, that they would turn into different people. It only slightly bothered Jurian that he and Jasper were drifting as his twin's summers were spent either practicing football so he could try out come August, or spending time with what used to be their friends but were more Jasper's now.

Glancing up, he grinned. "Why, do you think it would be fun to have two of you? You know in class we were told about that one potion that makes us other people. Had anyone you wanted to play tricks on?"

Wiping his messy fingers on the napkin he was able to enjoy the ice cream without being rude and having to cough every time he took a bite by trying to suppress the fire.

♮ Larch & Unicorn Tail ♮♮  PROFILE ♮♮ Directionally Challenged ♮
Ice Cream or I scream? (open) - Page 2 Jurian1
There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven’t yet met
Back to top Go down
Azalea Murray
Head of Slytherin
Head of Slytherin
Azalea Murray

Birthday : 1993-08-13
Job/hobbies : Deputy Headmistress at Hogwarts

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream or I scream? (open)   Ice Cream or I scream? (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 10:23 am

What Lilac had first understood by "identical twin" was that Jurian and his brother Jasper were similar in every way. But as the boy explained, Jasper did no have magic. The idea seemed rather ridiculous to the girl. how can both boys be the same and yet so fundamentally different? Maybe they just didn't know Jasper had magic? Adults were never very intelligent with these things.

"Why, do you think it would be fun to have two of you?"

"So I could send ze uzzer me to do all ze boring jobs," Lilac replied readily. It was such an obvious solution. The other Lilac would go to class and do homework and keep the Housekeeper busy while Lilac would go do Clement stuff like shopping and evening teas in lavish withdrawing rooms and waving to the masses from the palace balcony on Christmas. "We do a masseev Christmas gala every year at ze palace, you must 'ave 'eard of it. Two or even three of me would be very welcome in zat busy time."

Noting Jurian's discomfort with the pepper imps, Lilac motioned to her milkshake. "Drink zis, eet weel 'elp."

Perhaps the Raevnclaw was right. perhaps... they really were frinds. Bu before Lilac could ponder it more, the distinct sound of a smooth, purring engine weaved its way to her, making her look up. And on cue, one of the Clement's impressive limousines pulled into view, completely ignoring the no vehicle rules because as a Clement, you never had to follow rules.

"Sczsi Moi, my chauffeur is 'ere... but..." Before she walked out, she made the short trip to the cash register and whispered something to the cashier. The ice cream parkour employee looked startled for a minute before be pulled out a form and a quill. Lilac signed the letter with a flourish, a perfect replica of Lady Elenore's signature before returning the quill and making her way back to Jurian.

"I suppose we will meet again in school, Monsieur. Adieu until then." The formal farewell however was softened by the briefest of smiles on the blonde's face. Her first sincere smile in a long time.

Back to top Go down
Jurian Taggart
Ravenclaw Third Year
Ravenclaw Third Year
Jurian Taggart

Birthday : 2014-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream or I scream? (open)   Ice Cream or I scream? (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 11:49 am

At the girl's answer, Jurian's grin grew larger as he nearly laughed. That would be something to have another you to do all the boring as well as disgusting jobs such as mucking out the gutters, weeding the yard and such. Having a double to do that would be nice, but unfortunately that wasn't what it meant to be a twin. Maybe there was a spell to create a clone? He'd have to look into that when he got back to school.

The only massive Christmas 'gala' he'd ever been to was the family get together. Those were entertaining when you became old enough to understand some of the adult humor and why every year Uncle Alfie got a present of alcohol of some kind.

Taking a sip of the milkshake as he was told he had to admit it was the best one he'd had. "Thanks."

Glancing over when he heard a car, Jurian's eyes stared and his mouth gaped a little. Turning back to Lilac he blinked when told that it was her chauffeur. He'd thought before that she was the type of girl that didn't like to run and get dirty and this only confirmed it. Then again he had first met her when she was making a rather lavish (in his limited experience) dress. Watching the girl with curiosity, he wondered what she was doing and still hadn't a clue when she returned to his table.

"I suppose we will meet again in school, Monsieur. Adieu until then."

"If not before on the train!" Waving at the girl as she left, Jurian smiled down at his ice cream. Today hadn't been bad at all. Taking the napkin that he'd placed his candies in, he wrapped it and stuck them in the pocket of his denims. He'd nearly finished his cone when the clerk came over and handed him a card. Taking it with a furrowed brow he asked, "What's this?"

"Courtesy of the young miss Clement that was just here."

That caused Jurian to choke and had tears in his eyes as he was finally able to get air into his lungs despite the clerk trying to 'help' by hitting him on the back. The clerk eyed him to be sure he was okay then told him that the card was good for a year. After getting over his shock, Jurian found a large stupid grin on his face. Shoving the card into the other pocket, and grabbing up the cup of his uneaten ice cream, the boy thanked him and headed outside since he had to go meet his parents. Nothing would be able to dampen his spirits today!

♮ Larch & Unicorn Tail ♮♮  PROFILE ♮♮ Directionally Challenged ♮
Ice Cream or I scream? (open) - Page 2 Jurian1
There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven’t yet met
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream or I scream? (open)   Ice Cream or I scream? (open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ice Cream or I scream? (open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2