Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Night with old friends ( One shot)
fw Uncle Jackson need help Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» Election Night (Tessa)
fw Uncle Jackson need help Emptyby Tessa Greene Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:38 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
fw Uncle Jackson need help Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
fw Uncle Jackson need help Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:34 pm

» Alexander Quinn
fw Uncle Jackson need help Emptyby Alexander Quinn Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:50 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

fw Uncle Jackson need help

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dia Greene
Gryffindor Prefect
Gryffindor Prefect
Dia Greene

Birthday : 2012-08-06

fw Uncle Jackson need help Empty
PostSubject: fw Uncle Jackson need help   fw Uncle Jackson need help EmptySat Apr 15, 2023 9:10 pm

Hey uncle Jackson I really need your help. And I know it is going to be hard since well you cheated on my mom. And Fox supported another candidate. But this is really huge and I don't know who to even ask. So mom had a accident but that isn't the part that I am worried about. The doctors are saying that mom is suffering from amnesia. Right now she just thinks I am a really nice girl who is helping her out. They are also saying that this could be short term or it could be long term.

So I need your help in getting her memory back. I don't know how long it can take. So don't be offended if she doesn't remember you. But seeing how you ended things it might be a good idea. I am planning on sending a letter to my dad to see if he can help. I know they ended on bad terms so not sure how it will go. I know mom was friends with Azalea so I will try and meet with her. Maybe this will help her snap out of it. I know that you are busy with your like. But uncle Jackson this would mean the   world to me.

Love your favorite niece
Dia

fw Uncle Jackson need help PAGF2e
Back to top Go down
Dia Greene
Gryffindor Prefect
Gryffindor Prefect
Dia Greene

PostSubject: Re: fw Uncle Jackson need help   fw Uncle Jackson need help EmptySun Apr 07, 2024 8:13 am

Dear Uncle Jackson,

I haven't heard from you and I was reaching out for help. I know that you are busy but I need your help. Mom still is in her coma and they are hoping that she will wake up any day. But I need your help with getting her memory back. Dad was a dead end and I knew deep down that he wouldn't help. I thought that he loved her but I was hoping to find anything. I beg that you help me as I know you and Mom didn't end on the best terms.

Your favorite niece
Dia

Back to top Go down
Victoria Newbury
Adult
Adult
Victoria Newbury

Birthday : 1998-02-13
Job/hobbies : Legal Adviser

PostSubject: Re: fw Uncle Jackson need help   fw Uncle Jackson need help EmptySun Apr 07, 2024 12:10 pm

9 November 2028

Hi Dia,

I hope you're doing well? I'm so sorry that your Uncle hasn't replied to your letter before! You know what he is like, always so busy, he often forgets that he has responsibilities outside of work. I've scolded him accordingly, but work is still keeping him incredibly busy. In lieu of his response, I thought I would send through a letter so that you knew he wasn't ignoring you, or your mom.

We're both incredibly sorry to hear that she's poorly. Do you know what brought on the troubles your mom is having? We will, of course, do whatever we can to support your mom and you through this tough time. Your Uncle is, unfortunately, indisposed at the moment, though. I don't know if you've had time to check the election results -- and it's absolutely fine if you haven't because you have no interest -- but your Uncle lost his election campaign. It means he's working through sorting his office, and handing over to the winner, and I don't know when or if he'll be free any time soon to come to help you.

Perhaps I could come over in his place, though? I know your mom and I always got on well in the past.

How's school going, though? Made any new friends recently?

I look forward to hearing back from you soon!

Lots of Love from,

Uncle Jackson & Victoria
xxx

~ Profile ~ Vickson Playlist ~
~ Slender ~ 30 ~ Bookworm ~ 5' ~ American ~
fw Uncle Jackson need help Rsz_1v10
Back to top Go down
Dia Greene
Gryffindor Prefect
Gryffindor Prefect
Dia Greene

PostSubject: Re: fw Uncle Jackson need help   fw Uncle Jackson need help EmptySun Apr 07, 2024 6:40 pm

Hey Victoria,

I thought he was busy because I knew that Uncle Jackson would ignore us. And I haven't been watching the election. But I am sorry to hear that he lost. Did Fox not back Uncle Jackson up like last time? Hogwarts has been alright and I haven't made any new friends.

I am not sure what happened or how it happened. Mom hit her head so hard that she has lost her memory. They aren't sure how long it is going to last. She didn't even know who I was. She thinks that I am just a nice girl helping her out. That is why I wrote to Uncle Jackson because I know that he has a history with her. And he also helped her when she had a problem with my father.

I mean if you want to come it would be alright. At this point, I don't think that it would hurt. I am just hoping that he could help.

Love Dia

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fw Uncle Jackson need help   fw Uncle Jackson need help Empty

Back to top Go down

fw Uncle Jackson need help
Page 1 of 1