Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
A way of saying thank you (Jackson) Emptyby Tessa Greene Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:19 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
A way of saying thank you (Jackson) Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
A way of saying thank you (Jackson) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
A way of saying thank you (Jackson) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
A way of saying thank you (Jackson) Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

A way of saying thank you (Jackson)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tessa Greene
Adult
Adult
Tessa Greene

Birthday : 1992-11-25

A way of saying thank you (Jackson) Empty
PostSubject: A way of saying thank you (Jackson)   A way of saying thank you (Jackson) EmptyWed Nov 28, 2018 1:31 am

Tessa was trying to think of a way to pay Jackson for everything that he has done. There was one thing that she knew that he need for his job. Dominique was going to be heading back from New York. Just in time for her birthday. Finally it was over and Tessa knew that she could move on with her life. And she would never have to worry about Damien anymore. Now she was a single women. Didn’t have to worry about him at all. Being in the Greene Mansion all by herself, it was making her lonely. Tessa had a wonderful birthday party all planned out. As it wasn’t everyday Dominique was turning thirteenth. And she knew that she wouldn’t have to worry about Damien trying to ruin this for her. As shew knew he was in prison and all he had to do was worry about Bubba. And also trying not to drop the soap.

Tessa was in DC finishing up the last little details. But she made sure that Jackson got an invite. After all she could have never done what she did. Well it was because of Jackson that she finally had her life back. And she knew that Dominique wanted to share her birthday with her favorite uncle. At least she had a nice apartment and didn’t have to worry about flying back and forth from DC to LA. Now she hoped that Jackson who start planning his wedding with Sasha. That was something that Tessa didn’t even want to think about. Because she was scared that she would end up with another Damien. Which she didn’t want that.

And she knew that she could never do that to her daughter. Even though she would be going to school next month. That would be leaving Tessa alone. Which she had work to keep her busy and knew that there was always school breaks. But that was something that she shouldn’t be thinking about now. As she couldn’t wait for Jackson to show up. Tessa even sent him the address to meet her. As she was hoping to give him a little gift. It was her way of saying thank you. And giving her back her freedom and her confidence. Something that Damien had taken away from her when he ran off with his mistress. But he was in prison and here she was planning a birthday party. So Tessa had the better end of the deal.
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

Birthday : 2013-08-13

PostSubject: Re: A way of saying thank you (Jackson)   A way of saying thank you (Jackson) EmptyMon Dec 03, 2018 11:40 am

After wrapping up everything in LA, Jackson had taken great pleasure in handing over the reigns to Fox and the Greene's personal estate to Tessa. Watching Damien being dragged of to jail had been deeply satisfying, and a voice in the back of his head that sounded suspiciously like Merida told him he had done good. The voice grew quiet however as soon as he landed back in Milwaukee.

Perhaps it had to do with the fact that he had gone straight to work from the airport instead of going home to greet his fiance. but that couldn't be helped, he had missed plenty of days at the office and needed to reacquaint himself with the staff. It helped that Victoria always kept a fresh change of clothes for him so he didn't have to walk into the place in his jeans and flight wrinkled T shirt. She had even remembered a tie, the goddess!

And the first day back had been busy, more busy than he could have managed. Exhausted from his flight and the long day at work, Jackson had had very little time to talk to Sasha, falling asleep almost immediately after sex and sleeping soundly through the night. When he woke up, she was still asleep, and by the time he was whipping up a protein shake to go, he could hear her in the shower. Yelling up the stairs that he was leaving, the politician dashed out the house and into his car, ready for another day of work.

That afternoon, Jackson was surprised by a visit from his fiance, complete with a picnic basket. And while he appreciated the effort, he really was wondering what his lawyer had prepared that day. His sluggishness was probably still from the exhaustion of the last month and the newness of having to live with someone. The wizard affirmed to himself that he would make more of an effort with Sasha and in the spirit of reconciliation, offered to take her out to dinner.

Jackson had always liked how much Sasha listened, but after over a year of it, he was... growing bored. What he had assumed to be quiet indulgence was turning dangerously close to indifference. Her contributions usually ranged from 'I don't know much about politics" to "I don't know, I never thought about it". Against his will, the raven haired male started missing the company of Tessa or even Victoria. Anyone who would actually take a damn interest.

They ended up doing it in the bathroom that day, because at least physical closeness was something they could readily rely on when words weren't enough. It spared him from having to explain everything repeatedly and it spared her from pretending to feign interest in his work. A week in to the arrangement, Jackson saw a pattern emerging. When her university course was thrown into the mix, they saw each other as much as estranged roommates did, and the time they did spend together was not heavy on conversation.

Which was why he jumped at the chance to go to DC. Congress was still out but he could take a few meetings. Heck he and Victoria could fly over and just take a day or two off. Attend his god daughter's birthday party and he would see Tessa again. Sadly, Victoria chickened out the last day, way too proper to blow the office budget on a vacation. Not only that but she actually scheduled meetings for him to attend in DC, bent on making him work through Dominique's birthday. She truly was a vicious little Goblin when it came down to it. He could imagine how she must have been a shark of a lawyer wherever she worked before this.

Thank fuck no meetings took place too late into the evening - mostly because his legal adviser had made sure no appointments were scheduled in bars or places where alcohol would be in abundance. Which gave him plenty of time to arrive at the address Tessa had texted him. She had mentioned about a surprise, which had come as a surprise naturally. But still Jackson had found a street bender selling flowers and bought a bunch of brightly colored peonies and a box of chocolate for his hostess.

Dressed in a pair of smart trousers and crisp blue shirt with the collar button open and tie long discarded, Jackson rang the doorbell to the apartment he had been told to meet Tessa at. His long black coat hung over an arm, not quiet needed in the current August weather.

Back to top Go down
Tessa Greene
Adult
Adult
Tessa Greene

PostSubject: Re: A way of saying thank you (Jackson)   A way of saying thank you (Jackson) EmptyWed Dec 05, 2018 12:10 pm

Tessa knew that Jackson would love his apartment. As she knew it was something that he needed. After everything that he did for her it was the only thing that she could think of. Dominique was flying down with her parents. As she made sure to come to DC a few days early. As she she was trying to set up Dominique party. She couldn’t believe that her baby girl was growing up. Tessa always wanted more kids. But Damien would always put it off saying that they still had time. Since Tessa was still young. But with Dominique getting older and she was now single. She couldn’t believe that she wasted 12 years on Damien. If only she saw the real side of him earlier. There was nothing that could be changed.

Tessa knew that Jackson would show up. As he loved spending time with her. And she felt the same about him. She would have loved to spend more time with him since Damien was in jail. But she understood that he had to get back to the glamorous life of a senator. And she knew that he had a fiancee who was missing him. She didn’t want to take his attention away from Sasha. Also she was busy running Fox. Now since she was the owner since Damien was in jail. Every time she would think about it she would smile. And it was because she finally got her revenge. Damien finally knew what he was putting Tessa through. As he put her through so much pain. It was something that could never be undo. But with a little time she could learn to trust another guy again. But she wasn’t everything thinking about that part. Right now her focus would be on her job and her family. And the rest would come later.

Tessa had the deed in her hand as she was ready for Jackson to show. And it made her smile at the thought of getting to see him again. It really didn’t bother her that Damien and Jackson were friends. But she knew that was a friendship that had ended. But also Jackson was Dominique god father. It was something that Damien wanted when she was born and Tessa didn’t have any problems with it. As Jackson was now part of the family. And she knew after Damien being put in jail he didn’t stick around too long. So she never got to thank him properly. Which she was hoping that this apartment would be showing enough thanks. As she knew that everything in the world couldn’t show how thankful she was. Because of Jackson her nightmare was now over. The thought of seeing Jackson was making her smile. Almost making her feel like she was back at Salem. When they were in school Tessa had a small crush on him. But she was in an arrange marriage to Damien. So it wasn’t like anything else would come out of it. And she had never told anybody. And that was how it was going to stay. But now that she was single it could come out. But Jackson was now engaged.

It seemed like nothing was really working out for her. As there was always going to be something going wrong in her life. But she wasn’t going to let that stop her from being happy. Tessa hoped that Jackson would show up soon. And hoped that he would find the apartment with no trouble.
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

PostSubject: Re: A way of saying thank you (Jackson)   A way of saying thank you (Jackson) EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 5:52 am

When the first doorbell brokered no answer, Jackson stood puzzled, contemplating the door. Was Tessa not in? Or was she planning some kind of surprise ambush? Hitting the doorbell again, Jackson didn't have to wonder long as the witch opened the door, looking slightly flushed. The pink on her cheeks was... quite becoming, the politician noticed as he leaned in to kiss it politely in greeting, handing Tessa the flowers as he did so.

"I swear, you grow more beautiful every time I see you," he complimented the young mother, stepping into her lavish apartment. Opulence, he figured, was never something he would get used to no matter how many stinking rich people he visited. It just wasn't in the little boy raised in Green Lake to take such grandeur as a normal. Tessa's penthouse apartment in DC was no different.

"So, how are my two favorite girls doing? Is Dominique in DC already or is she still chilling in New York?"

Back to top Go down
Tessa Greene
Adult
Adult
Tessa Greene

PostSubject: Re: A way of saying thank you (Jackson)   A way of saying thank you (Jackson) EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 12:48 pm

Tessa hoped that Jackson would love the surprise. But she had then heard the doorbell and opened it. There Jackson was standing there with flowers. After everything that Jackson did for her. This was didn’t even come close to showing how thankful she was. But this was something that he need for his job. Tessa smiled as Jackson kissed her on the cheek. She took the flowers. “ Jackson they are beautiful.”

She then listened as Jackson said that she looked more beautiful every time. Tessa loved hearing something like that. Ever since Damien had left her for his mistress. She had missed hearing things like that. But now he was in prison where he deserved. Now she was a single mother and was happy that everything was finally over. And she was ready to move on with her life. And she had to think about Dominique.

“ Well I am doing fine as I decided to come to DC early. I wanted to make sure that everything was ready for Dominique’s party.” She smiled when Jackson asked her if Dominique was here. “ No she is going to fly down with my parents.” Tessa knew that it was time to tell him the surprise. “ Jackson I got something for you just to show how much you mean. I couldn’t have done with you did with Damien.” Tessa knew that he was going to be shocked. But that was what she was going for.
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

PostSubject: Re: A way of saying thank you (Jackson)   A way of saying thank you (Jackson) EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 4:50 pm

Tessa in turn never shad away from his touch, which was difficult not to see as at least positive acknowledgement of his behavior if not an open invitation. Reluctantly, the thought entered his mind that she was no longer in a relationship. In fact, her ex was probably going to go long term with the sate prison system.

The nude picture Victoria had found of Damien Greene also testified to how much Tessa had been suffering all these years. No woman deserved whatever the ex Fox heir was packing - or not packing.

"Wow, the big three, are you even ready for Dominique to be a teenager, T?" Jackson asked, shedding his jacket at the back of a chair after delivering the small gifts to the witch. "Though I can't imagine that little thing ever turning dour and troublesome. She goes on you that way." Tessa had been entirely too proper in her own school days, if memory served. Jackson had stayed out of her way as much as possible, quite aware at how the elite looked down on poor folks like him.

When the new CEO of Fox announced she had a surprise, Jackson raised an eyebrow. He thought they were here to meet up and possibly plan Dominique's upcoming birthday bash. What kind of a surprise would he be getting out of this.

"I don't know," he lightly teased the woman. "I'm not easily surprised. Bu why don't you give it a go, babe? See what you got."

Back to top Go down
Tessa Greene
Adult
Adult
Tessa Greene

PostSubject: Re: A way of saying thank you (Jackson)   A way of saying thank you (Jackson) EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 6:01 pm

Tessa was trying to look at everything in a different light. After everything that Damien did to her, this was her chance to be happy again. Even if she was knew that she was going to be happy married. Now she is going to be happy and single. And it was thanks to Jackson for making that happen. As Damien wasn’t going to get out for a while. And she knew that she would be ready when he was. Tessa would think about where things went wrong. And that nude picture that Jackson showed her. This was something that had been a problem for years.

“ Jackson I am so not ready for a teenager.” She then started to laugh as she thought about when she was a teen. Which she wasn’t all that bad. “ I am not ready for Dominique to grow up.” Tessa knew that this day would come. But she wasn’t ready for her baby girl to grow up. She knew that she was still young and another child was still something that could happen. But she really wasn’t sure now. Tessa had always pictured having that family with Damien. But it seemed like things have went in a different direction.

Tessa grinned when Jackson said that he wasn’t easily surprised. “ Oh I think you are this one time. You are standing in it.” Tessa then was watching Jackson reaction. “ I knew that you need a place in DC so this is my way of saying thank you.”
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

PostSubject: Re: A way of saying thank you (Jackson)   A way of saying thank you (Jackson) EmptySun Dec 16, 2018 5:46 pm

When Tessa revealed the surprise, Jackson was truly stunned for a moment. The man couldn't comprehend what she was saying. He was standing in it? Was this a practical joke? Had he walked into a joke trap? He was standing in Tessa's cushy apartment in DC....

Except he wasn't. The beautiful witch in front of him was saying that this was now... his apartment.

"You have got to be fucking kidding," Jackson breathed out appreciatively, his eyes roving around the luxurious living room and the adjoining dining area he could just about make out. The place had to be worth more than his entire year's worth of campaign funds.

"My god T, I can't believe it," he grinned, reaching over and not only hugging the young mother but picking her clean up off the floor and spinning her around in the air. "You are amazing, I hope you know that." With that, the man placed a soft kiss on her cheek as he slid her back down to the floor, still not letting go of her so the two stood too close together, Tessa still in his arms.

"Thanks you, thank you, thank you."
v

Back to top Go down
Tessa Greene
Adult
Adult
Tessa Greene

PostSubject: Re: A way of saying thank you (Jackson)   A way of saying thank you (Jackson) EmptyTue Dec 18, 2018 12:44 pm

Tessa was watching as Jackson was stunned. As if he was trying to see if this was a joke or not. Which this wasn’t a joke and she could never play one on Jackson. Right now they were standing in Jackson new apartment. She was hoping that he would like it. Because she wanted to show how grateful she was. As Jackson was the one to make sure that Damien would pay for everything. And now Damien was in prison and wouldn’t be getting out any time soon.

She then started to grin as she listened to Jackson. “I promise I am not kidding you.” Tessa had made sure to decorate it. As she was trying to keep Jackson in mind when she was. But she could tell that he was in love with it. And that was all she wanted to know. Tessa knew that Jackson was happy with it. Tessa was still grinning “I told you would be surprised.” Jackson then reached down to hug her. Which was something that she was expecting. But she then was picked off the ground and Jackson was spinning her around. She then listened as Jackson said that she was amazing. “Well I think you are just as amazing. As I could have never got through with what Damien did.” Jackson then kissed her on her check. Which was something that she didn’t mind. Even after he placed her back on the ground. He was still holding her close.

“You are welcome Jackson. I knew that you needed an apartment. And I know you and Sasha could spend time together.” Soon Tessa would have to watch Jackson get married. Which was something that she didn’t mind. Or that was what she was telling herself. As she knew that Dominique was best friends with Sasha.
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

PostSubject: Re: A way of saying thank you (Jackson)   A way of saying thank you (Jackson) EmptyTue Dec 18, 2018 1:03 pm

Tessa felt entirely too comfortable in his arms, the politician noted obliviously as he continued to hold the witch. She was saying something about knowing how he needed a space in DC - something that in itself was pretty gratifying - but try as he might, the scent of her perfume kept distracting him, not wanting to let her go just yet.

Had her lips always looked so inviting, Jackson found himself thinking as she continued to speak, wondering what would happen if he closed the small gap between them to place another kiss, one a bit more to the left of where his first one had been aimed.

Unthinking, he pulled her a little closer, close enough so that their bodies were touching in certain areas. The man waited, giving her ample time to pull away if she wished. And indeed, when Tessa stopped speaking, realizing what he had done, Jackson was ready to let go.

But she didn't move away.

And slowly, very carefully, Jackson covered her lips with his, finally tasting the sweetness Tessa had been hinting of until now.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A way of saying thank you (Jackson)   A way of saying thank you (Jackson) Empty

Back to top Go down

A way of saying thank you (Jackson)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next