Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

Tessa Greene

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Paris, The City of Love (Jari) - Page 2 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Paris, The City of Love (Jari) - Page 2 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Paris, The City of Love (Jari) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Paris, The City of Love (Jari) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Paris, The City of Love (Jari) - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Paris, The City of Love (Jari)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Paris, The City of Love (Jari) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paris, The City of Love (Jari)   Paris, The City of Love (Jari) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 10:02 pm

After an intense night Marilyn slept deeply and peacefully. Her nightterrors were few now, and beginning to be far between as well. Especially with Jake now with her every night. As usual, Jake awoke before she did, and that was all very well, but he was soon attempting to rouse her attention.

"Time to get up, beautiful."

The kiss to her lips made her sigh in her sleep, soft, unidentifiable sounds from her soft lips. But the witch would not wake up from just that. No, Mari slept like the dead most of the time, and oh she was so very relaxed at the minute, she didn't even want to wake up, yet, her subconscious was enjoying the rest far too much.

"Lots to do today..." He continued, kissing her cheek.

Marilyn made a soft noise of sleepy assent, her eyebrows crinkling in confusion as she was nearing consciousness, but still asleep, gripping to her dream tightly. She wasn't even really sure what the dream was about. She saw cream coloured sheets and blue skies. Waves. Were those in the sheets or the ocean? A flash of colour and music? Fading so quickly...

"We can go shopping too... if you get up." Mari turned her head, now closer to awake than not, her dream slipping through her fingers into the forgotten realm where dreams go when we awaken. But stubborn as she was when it came to her rest she simply moaned her disagreement (with what she didn't know, it was a general 'statement'), objecting the disturbance.

Wait...shopping? His words processed retrospectively and she nuzzled closer to him, her skin on his as the sheet moved around her, a small noise punctuating the move. 'Mhm. Hmm mhm.' Well, that had been meant to say 'I have all I need right here' but he'd understand, perhaps. It was too early for words.
Back to top Go down
Jake Newbury
Head of Gryffindor
Head of Gryffindor
Jake Newbury

Birthday : 1992-08-13
Job/hobbies : Auror & DADA Professor

PostSubject: Re: Paris, The City of Love (Jari)   Paris, The City of Love (Jari) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 7:13 am

Watching Marilyn try to resist him was amusing to say the least. Jake pressed light kisses to her lips and neck, not overly trying to wake her up, just having fun and enjoying the way Marilyn tried to tell him no. But inevitably he won, he always did.

The soft, incoherent sounds of her trying to say something brought a smile to Jake's lips and he stopped trying to tease her awake. Instead, he gently pulled away, telling her he was going for a shower and that he expected to see her there soon. That, he was quite sure Marilyn wouldn't be able to say no to.

The young man slowly untangled himself and padded towards the bathroom, knowing she wouldn't be far behind.

After the shower they would get ready, Jake lying out on the bed as he waited for Marilyn to finish getting ready. "Do you want to have a proper look in the shops today?" He asked softly, they had to pick up some food anyway, so a couple of shops wouldn't hurt.

~ Auror ~ Profile ~ DADA Professor ~
~ In a Relationship ~ 36 ~ Father ~ 6' ~ American Accent ~
Paris, The City of Love (Jari) - Page 2 Rsz_1j10
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsandbeyond.forumotion.co.uk
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Paris, The City of Love (Jari)   Paris, The City of Love (Jari) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 11:12 am

With a soft groan she opened one eye as he left. Tease. He was right, of course, soon she was joining him under the shower, as he'd expected. After becoming fully awake and nearly fully ready she arranged her draped grey skirt and crop top, pinning her hair up in a braided updo and painted her lips a dark maroon in contrast to the grey outfit. A bit more casual than usual, but still chic enough to be Marilyn Caldwell.

"Do you want to have a proper look in the shops today?"

"Sure," she said, adjusting Louis' bracelet and fixing her makeup to not smear, finally turning to walk past Jagger, who sat patiently beside her as usual, clicking her tongue to make him follow her to his harness, which she put on him carefully, pressing a kiss to the top of his massive head.

"Shops and then the picnic for late lunch?" Mari smiled, climbing over him on the bed, arms on either side of him, "Hey handsome," the woman kissed his neck softly, affectionately.
Back to top Go down
Jake Newbury
Head of Gryffindor
Head of Gryffindor
Jake Newbury

PostSubject: Re: Paris, The City of Love (Jari)   Paris, The City of Love (Jari) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 10:47 pm

The notion of a light shopping trip and then lunch in the gardens made Jake nod, almost ready to get up again, but Marilyn moved to him, kissing his neck and calling him by light pet names. Jake simply smiled at her antics, telling her not to tease him before pressing her from him and climbing off the bed. Taking her hand, Jake led her down to the street, Jagger following as obediently as always.

The streets were busy with tourists, but they made their way through the crowds to the shopping area and we're soon exploring fine boutiques and expensive branded shops. Jake simply followed Marilyn around the shops, treating her to whatever she picked out from each shop without a second thought. They'd spent longer in the underwear shop, Jake's cheeks flushed a little more than necessary. But each purchase had been exquisite.

Their last stop had been the bakery, picking out a sandwich and a cake each before heading to the Rodin Gardens.

With the picnic set out, Jake had taken a seat, looking around at the art work and then back to Marilyn. "So, do you like art?" He asked, not quite sure if this was a visit simply to tick a box or whether Marilyn genuinely liked the art on display.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Paris, The City of Love (Jari)   Paris, The City of Love (Jari) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 4:17 pm

Marilyn was perhaps not born out of the pureblood world, but being born into it had left its heavy marks. Some more pleasant than others, and one was particularily ambiguous; She was a 'professional' shopping queen. Fashion had always been a great source of joy for the witch, and one of the major helping hands in her recovery and rehabilitation. So shopping in Paris was wonderful. The surprise came when Jake popped up at the till insisting to pay. Something that had her blinking for a moment.

She knew she was loaded for lifetimes, he knew she was, what she never actually found out was how much Jake had. So after initially raising her eyebrows she'd kissed his cheek and said thank you, deciding to chalk it off as a sweet, one time, gesture. But it happened again. And again. And again. Finally she was looking at him with slight confusion, telling him that he didn't have to, she had more than enough money, but no, he insisted.

The witch, though perplexed, thanked him and spent a longer while modelling underwear for him than usual, as an extra thank you. Finally ready to relax once again they were settled soon in the Gardens, eating and resting in the warm sun.

"So, do you like art?"

"I do. I like classical art, And I prefer Camillé to Rodin here, but I like both. But I've never felt the need to posess any of it, appriciating it like this is much more satisfying. And I'm no art whiz, I just like looking at beautiful things. That's why I have you around," she teased, kissing him softly, "Do you?"
Back to top Go down
Jake Newbury
Head of Gryffindor
Head of Gryffindor
Jake Newbury

PostSubject: Re: Paris, The City of Love (Jari)   Paris, The City of Love (Jari) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 4:28 pm

As they sat, eating out of the packets of food they'd chosen - Jake more so than Marilyn because shopping certainly built up his appetite - Jake did as he'd said before and took more enjoyment from watching Marilyn than looking at the art. But he was subtle, pretending to look at things as she began to turn, even though he had little and less enthusiasm for the sights before him.

The answer to his question had therefore not been anything of a surprise, Marilyn was enjoying herself, he could see that quite clearly as they walked through the gardens. Until her teasing. "I'm not beautiful." Jake murmured softly in reply, not liking the 'feminine' term to his looks in the slightest.

"Do you?"

Jake shook his head. "I don't understand most art, and then the art you can make sense of isn't very alluring, to me, anyway. Probably more because I can't draw to save my life." He explained, shrugging slightly. Art had never been a strong point, or even a point of excitement. It just existed. "But I like spending time with you, so this is good fun for me, in a different way." He added, making sure she knew that he wasn't in any way displeased with the day, because he most definitely wasn't.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Paris, The City of Love (Jari)   Paris, The City of Love (Jari) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 5:13 pm

"I'm not beautiful."

Mari rolled her eyes and pulled him to a circle in the gardens, surrounded by statues and somewhat secluded, "You are wonderful to look at though," she murmured with a small smile, giving him a feather-light kiss in the shade of the trees, continuing their stroll with links hands as she listened to his answer.

"But I like spending time with you, so this is good fun for me, in a different way."

"Well I'm happy when you're happy. And you must be, staring at me like you've been." She teased softly, nudging him playfully. Sneaky as he was she was sneakier, but she enoyed the attention, really. Jake's attention never made her feel uneasy or selfconscious. If anything it made her feel loved. What more could she want?

Mari smiled at her boyfriend and pulled him behind a few hedges, kissing him sweetly and wrapping her arms around him, deepening the kiss. Sometimes actions could be art, too, she thought, and kissing was certainly something they had down to one.

Back to top Go down
Jake Newbury
Head of Gryffindor
Head of Gryffindor
Jake Newbury

PostSubject: Re: Paris, The City of Love (Jari)   Paris, The City of Love (Jari) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 5:24 pm

With lunch almost finished, Jake had only enough time to gather up their rubbish before Marilyn was pulling him off again. He didn't mind, he'd finished what he'd wanted anyway. The gardens looked much and the same to him, but he followed her with a small smile on his lips no less.

But as she teased him, Jake let out a soft sigh. "I wasn't staring. Just admiring." Jake told her softly, shaking his head as she nudged him. "I can't help it." He added a moment later, trying to defend his actions, despite them not really needing to be defended.

Though he knew he wasn't in any trouble as she pulled him behind one of the bushes and kissed him firmly on the lips. A smile graced Jake's lips as she did do, holding her close and kissing her back. He loved these small moments, when they shared tender kisses and held one another close.

"You know... if you'd wanted to just do this, we could have stayed home." He teased softly, pressing another light kiss to her lips, a smirk on his lips. He didn't really mind, how could you when you were dating the prettiest woman in the world, but he liked teasing her no less.

"Do you want to get an art designed postcard for our collection?" He asked softly, because Marilyn seemed to like this place the most so far.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Paris, The City of Love (Jari)   Paris, The City of Love (Jari) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 5:56 pm

"You know... if you'd wanted to just do this, we could have stayed home."

Mari shushed him and pressed him against the brick wall, kissing him deeply and passionately, hands cupping his face. A smile curving her lips against his, so easily lost in the moment. The couple remained there for a short while before emerging, thoroughly kissed and holding hands with matching flushed cheeks. In accordance to Jake's suggestion they got a postcard of a sculpture by Camille Claudel, The Waltz. On the back of it Mari left a dark purple kiss print, and nothing else.

They spent the rest of their trip sightseeing; the Centre Pompidou with its superior view of the city, took a walk along the river by night after having a little too much to drink and buying a golden lock they drunkenly scratched their initials on with their wands, chaining it to the Bridge of Lovers. Adding their love to the countless locks before them. After that they'd stumbled across musicians playing in a circle beside the river and danced together, cheered on my Parisans and tourists alike.

When it was time to go back home they agreed it had been a marvellous vacation, both in St.Tropez and Paris, but that they were also happy to be coming back to the home they'd built together.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paris, The City of Love (Jari)   Paris, The City of Love (Jari) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Paris, The City of Love (Jari)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2