Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Wishful Thinking (Adaline) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» Election Night (Tessa)
Wishful Thinking (Adaline) Emptyby Tessa Greene Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:38 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Wishful Thinking (Adaline) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
Wishful Thinking (Adaline) Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:34 pm

» Alexander Quinn
Wishful Thinking (Adaline) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:50 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Wishful Thinking (Adaline)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Wishful Thinking (Adaline) Empty
PostSubject: Wishful Thinking (Adaline)   Wishful Thinking (Adaline) EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 12:45 am

Layla sat on the edge of the water, gazing into it. She was upset that her world tour didn't make her as popular around Hogwarts as she thought. However, the girl tried not to let her mood be too affected by it. After all, she was only thirteen and just started, she'd have plenty more years to become popular right? The most important thing, was that her summer had been spectacular. She smiled and strummed at the guitar that sat in her lap while the water churned.

She knew there were things that lived in the lake, however, the water was incredibly murky making it hard to see anything.

Out in the distance, there was the fin tail of some sort of fish or something and another occasional ripple. She continued to strum as the clouds split open and rained down some sunshine on her.

Right now, Layla sort of wished she had an older sister to help her out. Maybe a sister, someone she could lay her head on and pour out her worries while they patted her hair and told her their opinion and how it would all be okay. She needed someone to keep her grounded once she was as famous as she wished to be, however most of all, she needed someone to talk about Ethan to.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wishful Thinking (Adaline)   Wishful Thinking (Adaline) EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 12:52 am

It had only been a few days since Adaline came back to Hogwarts for her last year but she was already ready to start ripping her hair out of her scalp at the looks she was getting and the questions that she was being asked. Why couldn't people just ignore her for once? She wanted to go through her schooling without having to constantly fend of stupid questions from little pricks who didn't know when to stop agonizing a girl who was pregnant until they got hexed.

Rubbing her face with her hand, Adaline made her way towards the Black Lake where she saw the slightly hunched over form of a girl. She looked to be about twelve, maybe thirteen and she certainly looked lost if the look on her face was anything to go by.

Walking closer, she noticed the guitar on the girls lap and smiled softly when she heard the strumming. "Hey there." She stood next to the girl. "Mind if I join you?" She questioned with a soft smile on her lips, her hand resting on her stomach that was already showing through her top.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wishful Thinking (Adaline)   Wishful Thinking (Adaline) EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 1:10 am

Layla was interrupted when she heard the voice of another girl. Looking up, she saw a pretty girl with black hair, one that seemed to be much older than her, probably a seventh year. "Hi," she smiled, "no, I don't mind." Layla noticed the girl's stomach though, she probably wouldn't have had it not been for the girl's hand on her stomach that brought her attention there. The young Gryffindor had heard about a pregnant girl in Hogwarts from some of the older kids, but this was her first time meeting her.

Layla didn't think it was any of her business to say anything about it, and the girl was probably tired of people saying things to her. In Layla's mind, if the girl loved someone enough to have their baby, then that was fantastic. She didn't think the girl was too young if she loved the boy and if she could actually care for the baby.

She stopped strumming, afraid to annoy the girl by it. "I'm Layla," she introduced herself as she re-positioned the guitar against her small frame. Her blue eyes met the girl's blue eyes and Layla gave her a warm smile, one that said she wouldn't ask any of the questions that all of Hogwarts had been asking her. Layla wanted the girl to know that she wasn't like the rest and if the girl wanted to talk about it, then she could.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wishful Thinking (Adaline)   Wishful Thinking (Adaline) EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 9:19 pm

Smiling at the younger girl, she slowly sat down next to the other female, being careful not to accidentally fall down and injure herself or worse, injure her baby. When the Gryffindor didn't ask her about her pregnant stomach, she was relieved and happy that at least there was some normal people who didn't question what they saw.

She knew many people thought her to be irresponsible for having the baby but never in a million years would she have gotten rid of it. It was a human being and while it wasn't yet born, she could feel it's life in her stomach and she already loved it too much. Not to mention she also pretty much loved Kai.

"No need to stop on my account." She reassured the girl. "Nice to meet you Layla, I'm Adaline. You play often?" She questioned her with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wishful Thinking (Adaline)   Wishful Thinking (Adaline) EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 8:39 pm

Layla watched as the girl sat down beside her, carefully. It was kind of heart-warming for Layla to think that there was a tiny growing baby inside the other's girl stomach that she would nurture and care for for another at least eighteen years. Even though it wasn't Layla's child, the young girl was so fascinated and intrigued in the idea of pregnancy. It was interesting to see her already being so careful, so loving towards the tiny developing human.

"Oh," Layla said when the girl told her there was no reason to stop. "I didn't want to be rude," she offered her a smile. It would have felt weird for her to keep playing while trying to talk to somewhere but Layla would play if the girl wanted her to.

"Nice to meet you too," she smiled once more. "I play quite often, yes," she added, knowing the girl had no clue just how often she played.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wishful Thinking (Adaline)   Wishful Thinking (Adaline) EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 2:52 am

Adaline let a soft grin fall upon her lips when she saw the fascinated look in the younger girls eyes. There weren't many people who looked at her like that and it was heart warming to see a younger person looking at her with those eyes. It made her feel as if she was doing something good and not horrible like some people in her house made her feel.

"Your playing is what drew me here." The seventh year Ravenclaw said with a soft grin upon her lips as she sat with her logs crossed; thankfully she was wearing trousers so no-one saw anything they weren't supposed to. "So I really don't mind if you keep playing, it's soothing." She hummed softly, her head tilted to the side.

"When did you start?" She questioned. "Playing I mean," She felt the need to elaborate just in case someone walked by and mistook her question for something else entierly.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wishful Thinking (Adaline)   Wishful Thinking (Adaline) EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 12:13 am

"Oh," the girl said, a bit shocked. She guessed that she still hadn't gotten completely used to people actually enjoying her music, so to hear that people did enjoy it often shocked her. She smiled as she finally understood that the girl actually wanted her to continue playing.

"Uhm, I got my first guitar at the age of four." She smiled thinking of her very tiny body pressed up against a guitar. For her parents it must have been a cute sight to see their four year old daughter with a guitar and a strong, powerful voice.

Softly, the girl began to strum the guitar, her own music sounding from the wooden instrument and filling the air around the two girls. "Do you know how to play anything?" She looked at the girl, not needing to look at the placing of her fingers. Her hands flowed melodiously over the strings, the sound a mellow one, soft, quiet.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wishful Thinking (Adaline)   Wishful Thinking (Adaline) EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 5:42 pm

Adaline blinked her eyes and whistled lowly at that information. "You must be pretty good then." She commented softly with a soft smile on her lips as she listened to the soft strummings of the girl. It had been a while since she listened to live music especially from someone this good.

"I can play the piano." The brunette grinned softly at the younger girl. "But I haven't played in a few months. With NEWT's coming up I've been spending my time revising. Not to mention my pregnancy isn't that easy with morning sickness and the baby growing so much so quickly." She might be complaining but her lips were pulled into a soft smile as she rubbed her belly, looking down at it with fondness. Sure she might be looking forward to having the baby out of her but that didn't mean she regretted falling pregnant in the first place.

"Do you know how to play anything else other then the guitar?" She questioned softly with a small smile on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wishful Thinking (Adaline)   Wishful Thinking (Adaline) EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 8:52 pm

Layla shrugged, "I suppose, I have gotten a lot of practice." Layla offered the older Ravenclaw a smile. Layla's strums had constantly changed, they switched between Muggle radio songs to her own songs and back and forth. She enjoyed music whether it was her own or not and she wondered if the older girl did. She wondered if she knew the Muggle artists, it seemed as though a lot of people didn't though, which didn't bother Layla.

"Really?" Layla's eyes lit up. "We should play together some time," Layla was excited now until she thought about the fact that this was likely the girl's last year here. "That's too bad," the girl sighed, "I hope when I do OWLs and NEWTs that I still have time to practice." Layla couldn't bear the thought of not being able to create music. The thought of upsetting her fans upset her beyond measure. Layla nodded, she didn't know anything about pregnancy but she understood that it seemed to be one of those things that cause a lot of distractions and Layla wondered what it'd be like when she got pregnant, if her and Ethan decided to marry and have kids at one point.

"Piano," Layla said, "but I think I'd like to learn drums." Because beating things could be fun, right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wishful Thinking (Adaline)   Wishful Thinking (Adaline) Empty

Back to top Go down

Wishful Thinking (Adaline)
Page 1 of 1