Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Night with old friends ( One shot)
To Consider It a Date (Victoria) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» Election Night (Tessa)
To Consider It a Date (Victoria) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:38 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
To Consider It a Date (Victoria) - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
To Consider It a Date (Victoria) - Page 2 Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:34 pm

» Alexander Quinn
To Consider It a Date (Victoria) - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:50 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

To Consider It a Date (Victoria)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

To Consider It a Date (Victoria) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Consider It a Date (Victoria)   To Consider It a Date (Victoria) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 8:07 pm

"Great," he chuckled, "I trust you a lot more than some greasy haired guy behind an ice cream counter." In fact, Zander trusted Victoria more than he even trusted himself and not just for choosing a flavour of ice cream.

When she pursed her lips in though, he sighed internally, knowing that she still didn't understand. Would he need to just come out and say it? No, he didn't want to. Victoria was smart enough to figure this out, he knew she was, she was however inexperienced in this area as was he.

He let out a small chuckle at her remark. He knew she didn't say it to be smart, but it could be taken that way and coming from her, it was quite humorous and adorable. "I know," he replied, "and you're the same to me Victoria, but..." but what? What was he going to say?

He had paused just as she spoke and he smiled a sad smile upon learning that he had stumped her. "I just don't know how to tell you this," he sighed, his face in more of a frown now. "I mean, I like you Victoria," his voice was quiet and shaky, "like a lot more than a best friend." He looked down to the ground, afraid that things would get awkward because she only thought of him as a friend. He'd probably ruined their friendship and she'd laugh at him and leave and tell him he was pathetic, even though he knew she wasn't like that.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Newbury
Adult
Adult
Victoria Newbury

Birthday : 1998-02-13
Job/hobbies : Legal Adviser

PostSubject: Re: To Consider It a Date (Victoria)   To Consider It a Date (Victoria) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 8:31 pm

The observation of what many would call a typical server in a fast food place made Victoria roll her eyes a little bit. "Don't be mean, he's only trying to earn some money." Victoria chastised the man beside her, though only lightly because she was quite sure that Zander didn't really mean what he'd said in that moment.

The notion that they meant the same to each other was enough to make Victoria relax. Except for the but. "Oh, come on, Zander. There is no 'but'!" Victoria tried to assure the man, leading him through the door of the ice cream shop so that she could see the menu, seemingly quite oblivious to what he was trying to tell her because she had absolutely no experience with these kind of things, and could not see what was heading her way faster than a runaway train.

"More than a-" Victoria's sentence cut off as she caught on to what Zander was saying. Her eyes went a little larger than normal, looking up at the man before her in... well, disbelief. Not because she thought little of herself, oh no, but because she didn't think Zander thought of her... "Oh..." Victoria continued a moment later, pausing once more to try and put a sentence together even though she was struggling.

"Well..." The witch tried once more, pausing and shaking her head as she collected herself. "I'm not sure what I'm supposed to say to that, Zander." Victoria admitted softly, her cheeks glowing a most beautiful pink in that moment. Nobody had ever told her that they felt like that about her, and it was most overwhelming, for the moment, she decided to turn towards the board, thinking about a proper response while she searched the board for something he might like.

"How about that one?" Victoria asked, pointing to the Toasted Marshamallow and S'Mores milkshake that was the special at the moment. "My treat?" She prompted, turning to look at her best friend with a bright smile.

~ Profile ~ Vickson Playlist ~
~ Slender ~ 30 ~ Bookworm ~ 5' ~ American ~
To Consider It a Date (Victoria) - Page 2 Rsz_1v10
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: To Consider It a Date (Victoria)   To Consider It a Date (Victoria) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 12:46 am

He started to tell her that he wasn't being mean, but he decided not to and hoped she was somewhat joking as she chastised him. Zander wasn't one for talking back nor was he one for arguing, and it was one of the reasons him and Victoria got along. Neither of them argued. From what he noticed, neither of them had to be right or even have the last say, they just both simply stopped talking and changed the subject if they knew they were to disagree.

Victoria tried to tell him he shouldn't be using the word 'but' as she drug him through the door, but not long after, the reality of what he'd just said hit her. He couldn't deny that it was kind of cute to watch that reality hit her, but it also caused a sinking feeling in his stomach.

He felt incredibly bad for putting her in this situation and immediately regretted what he said. Watching her turn a shade of pink as she admitted her lack of knowledge for how she should answer, he too looked away turning a vivid red. Out the corner of his eye, he could see her turn to the board and he wasn't sure what he should say. Should he move on to another subject? Finally, he decided on an apology. "I'm sorry Victoria," he mumbled softly, "I shouldn't have told you." He knew it was a bad idea but he couldn't help it.

"That one sounds great," he offered her a little smile as she turned to him. Zander shook his head, "You order, I pay." There was no way he'd ever make her pay for anything.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Newbury
Adult
Adult
Victoria Newbury

PostSubject: Re: To Consider It a Date (Victoria)   To Consider It a Date (Victoria) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 8:41 am

The apology had Victoria shaking her head in an instant. "You don't have to be sorry!" The witch replied, truly meaning it. "You haven't done anything wrong!" She added, not wanting him to think that she was saying it just to appease him. She would wait, however, to further this conversation.

First, she wanted ice cream.

As they got to the front of the queue, Victoria ordered their ice creams, allowing Zander to pay for them like he'd suggested. She would find another time to give him the money back for the ice cream, because she didn't like to take things from anyone. Taking the tray with the small bowls of ice cream, Victoria moved to a window seat, knowing her best friend would be following her. Sitting down, Victoria passed the ice cream to Zander.

Allowing another short pause, Victoria tucked her hair carefully behind her ear on the left side. Shyness seemed to have taken hold as Victoria struggled with the words she wanted to say to the man before her. But after opening her mouth, Victoria closed it once more, taking just another moment to collect herself. "I'm sorry, I didn't deal with that very well." Victoria told the man before her with a small smile, apologetic. "I just, nobody has ever said that to me before... and..." The witch paused, sighing to herself.

"Well, I like you too, Zander, though I don't know if my feelings are as strong... but I like you a lot, Merlin, I love you as my friend. I know you said more than a friend... Feelings are confusing, and I'm jabbering on incoherently..." The witch explained, blushing a little as she finished. "I don't know what more to say, so I think I should leave it to you." She finished softly, hoping that was okay as she lifted her spoon to her lips, eating the ice cream carefully.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: To Consider It a Date (Victoria)   To Consider It a Date (Victoria) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 2:16 pm

"I know but - okay," he stated, looking towards the board that held all the flavours. She was right, he didn't have to be sorry but he was. He felt bad for putting her in this situation, in this confusing situation. As the neared the front, he kept his eyes on the board, just as she did. He didn't even care about the ice cream, he just wanted to be with her. He didn't know if she was just avoiding conversation now or avoiding this particular conversation, but he never questioned her.

He wouldn't talk until she did.

When they were finally the next ones in line, Victoria had ordered just like her asked her to and she had allowed him to pay just like she asked him to. He knew that knowing her, she'd try to find a way to pay him back some kind of way, which frankly he didn't mind if it was in the form of another cake. He was going to take the tray of ice cream once the guy had served them, but she had grabbed it first and walked over to a window seat which caused Zander to follow her. She was so independent and Zander liked it but he also hated it because he just wanted to be able to treat her with chivalry.

After she passed him his ice cream, he took a bite and decided it was sweet but it was really great and he silently thanked her for picking the flavour, maybe they should always do that - let her pick the flavours that is. He watched her push a strand of hair behind her ear and as she opened her mouth to say something she seemed to close it again. "It's okay Victoria - really," he smiled, "perfectly understandable." Because he kind of felt the same as her right now.

He smiled at her when she was trying to describe her feelings. She seemed to be a bit flustered and it was pretty adorable. When she said she'd leave it to him, what exactly did she mean by that? Zander pondered the things he could say - or ask. "Victoria," he took a deep breath, the voice wavering a bit, "will you be my girlfriend?" If all else fails he could pretend none of this actually happened.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Newbury
Adult
Adult
Victoria Newbury

PostSubject: Re: To Consider It a Date (Victoria)   To Consider It a Date (Victoria) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 5:58 pm

Zander was so sweet for being so understanding over her predicament with responding to his words. Some people might have gotten frustrated, but Victoria was truly glad that he wasn't one of those. Sometimes, despite her clever nature, Victoria needed a little time to process what she'd seen, read or heard, in order to deal with it appropriately. And she'd been granted that.

Smiling when he said it was okay, Victoria felt herself relax in to the situation a little bit. Zander was being understanding, and she couldn't have asked for more.

But his question...

Well, Victoria felt her face lighting up with his words even before she could decide on a response to that. Her answer was already showing as her features declared her happiness with the situation. "Yes!" Victoria exclaimed happily once her mind caught up with the situation, letting out a soft giggle at the sound of the word in that moment. "I would love to be your girlfriend!" The witch added, thinking it would likely be a little more beneficial for Zander than an over excited, singular response.

"But, only if you eat all your ice cream up!" She added happily, dipping her own spoon in to her ice cream and eating it happily. Victoria's smile was warmer than usual, looking over at Zander affectionately. "Because I won't be able to cook you dinner tonight!" She added, because a relationship was like that, wasn't it? They'd spend more time together, she'd make sure he was okay, they'd go out on dates, perhaps to get ice cream like they were now, or maybe even to the cinema, she'd cook for him, and they'd have amazing nights that would seem to last forever.

Victoria was excited, and she simply would not hide it.

From anyone.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: To Consider It a Date (Victoria)   To Consider It a Date (Victoria) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 4:55 pm

Zander didn't know what had gotten into him and why but when he asked her the question he did not expect a good answer to come from it, especially seeing as how she'd been so confused when he was trying to tell her that he liked her. It wasn't hard to see that the boy was incredibly nervous and possibly scared shitless. His face was red as a fire engine and his heart beat like a thousand race horses pushing to the finish line.

He didn't know what scared him most, the thought of her having an older brother or the thought of how bad her answer to his simple question could be. However, when she said yes, his frown turned into the biggest smile imaginable. He kind of wanted to grab her and hug her and kiss her but he contained his excitement and took a bite of his ice cream instead. She was so sweet and he could see the excitement radiating off of her and he just couldn't find any words to say, he was that happy.

"Of course I'll eat all my ice cream up, you picked it out for me," he let out a small chuckle as he ate another spoonful. "I don't ever expect you to cook me dinner Victoria," Zander said, "not even if we got married sometime in the future." He didn't say it to hurt her feelings and he really hoped he didn't, he just kind of wanted her to know that that was not his expectations. "A woman serves a more important role in relationships than just someone who cooks," he added to make sure that he didn't hurt her. That was something he never ever wanted to do.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Newbury
Adult
Adult
Victoria Newbury

PostSubject: Re: To Consider It a Date (Victoria)   To Consider It a Date (Victoria) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 6:42 pm

The smile on Zander's face was bigger than any Victoria had ever seen on him before. It was great to see him so happy, he was such a nice guy, he deserved all the happiness in the world. And now, Victoria thought, she could make him happy, she knew that!

When Zander insisted that she didn't have to cook for him, Victoria chuckled softly. "I know I don't have to, but I would like to! Besides, I love cooking, it's fun! And, I can ask mom for some awesome recipes too!" Victoria told him excitedly.

"Remember, I'm teaching law, I know the values of equality!" Victoria told him with a grin. Though, she did like some of the gender roles that had been created, she didn't think that they were the only way a relationship could be. "You can do the washing up, to make it fair!" She teased, scooping up another spoonful of ice cream and turning the spoon towards him.

"I forgot to ask if you'd like to try mine, it's really good!" Victoria added, giving Zander a warm smile, hoping it was okay.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: To Consider It a Date (Victoria)   To Consider It a Date (Victoria) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 7:20 pm

Zander tried to stop smiling so huge but he couldn't. He couldn't hide his smile just like he couldn't hide his happiness and quite frankly, he didn't want to. He didn't care who would grow tired of his constant smiles and happiness, but he knew Victoria wouldn't. Or at least he hoped she wouldn't. Zander never had much luck with girls but Victoria had already proven that she was different.

Zander had tossed the marriage word there but he didn't want to toss it around much as it was a large commitment and he'd just asked her out. He knew he'd end up marrying someone, whether or not it was Victoria he didn't know but he'd like to think that it would be. "Well at least let me help," he smiled because he too loved cooking.

"I know you do," he smiled, forgetting that she was teaching law. "Deal," he chuckled, reaching out to shake hands because that was what business people did when they made deals right? When she turned the spoon towards him, he nodded, "Sure." Turning his own spoon he asked if she'd like to try some of his as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Consider It a Date (Victoria)   To Consider It a Date (Victoria) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

To Consider It a Date (Victoria)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2