Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Night with old friends ( One shot)
So You Like Jake's Characters, Huh? Post with 'em! Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» Election Night (Tessa)
So You Like Jake's Characters, Huh? Post with 'em! Emptyby Tessa Greene Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:38 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
So You Like Jake's Characters, Huh? Post with 'em! Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
So You Like Jake's Characters, Huh? Post with 'em! Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:34 pm

» Alexander Quinn
So You Like Jake's Characters, Huh? Post with 'em! Emptyby Alexander Quinn Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:50 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

So You Like Jake's Characters, Huh? Post with 'em!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jake Newbury
Head of Gryffindor
Head of Gryffindor
Jake Newbury

Birthday : 1992-08-13
Job/hobbies : Auror & DADA Professor

So You Like Jake's Characters, Huh? Post with 'em! Empty
PostSubject: So You Like Jake's Characters, Huh? Post with 'em!   So You Like Jake's Characters, Huh? Post with 'em! EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 12:00 pm

Hi guys, stealing Lor's format too, and this is just something I will hopefully be able to use to get some of my characters a little more rounded, because they seem to be VERY shipped base, and this makes me an awful writer...

ANYWAY!

Romantic Interest:
- Taken by Veronika Rae Hollands (played by Jay) so not open.
- Previous conquests - if anyone needs help with plot (from school age) in which a sexual (but not romantic) relationship was held between Jake and a character, we can explore this. But please note, this will NOT go anywhere. Jake is very loved up, and very happy.

Friends:
- Best Friend - this spot is kind of open, Jake needs a male best friend (I say male because Jake is very much Jack-the-lad (or was) and female best friends wouldn't cut it - outside Veronika, of course)
- Quidditch Buddies - Jake played at international level for a number of years, so he would most definitely have friends in the Quidditch department (male or female) if anyone has anyone to throw his way.
- Colleages - Jake is a social person, so he would likely get on really well with his colleagues (I just need to make this a thing).
- Jake is a new dad, so anybody who takes a shine to children will likely get on with him.
- Friends from any other point in life.
- Mentor, Jake is very much the helpful kind of guy, so he will be more than happy to help any of his students who feel they are struggling with his class, or even those who wish to go on to be an Auror in their career. Jake is easily approachable, so this is always an option (even with his limited time!)

Enemies:
- As Jake is an Auror, his enemies will be those that come with IG plot, so at the moment, this is not something I want for Jake's plot.

Romantic Interest:
- Shipped with Keona Brisby (played by Jay), but not yet in to play.
- Christopher is comfortably bisexual, so I am open to thread ideas until the point in which he officially comes to terms with his feelings for Keona.

Friends:
- Christopher needs friends who love sport, I'm talking your typical jock where sport is more important than pretty much everything. But he needs friends that excel in more than ONE sport. Christopher is VERY good at Quidditch, so this might be a starting point.
- Pureblood males - Christopher needs to start building his connections in society so that when he leaves school he is not isolated.
- Christopher is also hot (if anyone disagrees, Imma have words) and he knows it, so I kinda need some fan girls, too. Cus, what sporty, attractive male doesn't have at least two girls trying to get his attention?

Enemies:
- There are a number of reasons why people might not like Christopher, so I am willing to work on this side of him too, if anyone wishes to give that a shot.

Romantic Interest:
- Shipped/Married to Naomira Jameson (played by Jay).
- Previous relationships are also taken by another of Jay's characters, so there is nothing more to add in his romantic life.

Friends:
- Best Friend - needed!
- Colleagues - Daniel is Headmaster of Hogwarts, so he should probably make some friends there.
- New father - bonding point for other characters, perhaps?

Enemies:
- Naomira's ex-husband (NPC).
- Being Headmaster, there are bound to be people who don't like Daniel, and I'm willing to explore (so long as we can find substance in the plot).

Romantic Interest:
- Ship already taken, however, this will be sailing for a while.
- Crushes. Elenore is beautiful, refined, and, most importantly, powerful. Suitors are likely to come often and, if not Pureblood, she's likely to get some attention. I'm willing to play around with this.

Friends:
- Best Friend - taken by Caramarienne Florelle (played by Jay).
- Housemates - basically any Hufflepuff who needs a friend, though Elenore prefers friends who will... help her should the need come (i.e. they need to have uses!)
- Friends, Elenore is definitely a sociable person, so I need her to get as many connections as possible, Pureblood and otherwise, because that is why she is at Hogwarts.

Enemies:
- Jacques Clement (brother).
- Anyone else who dislikes Purebloods (especially with her being one of the most powerful in the world).
- Anyone who is jealous of her status.

Romantic Interest:
- Currently Open!

Friends:
- Best Friend - Sumire Sidhir (played by Jay).
- Friends: Finley already has a number of friends, but I think he needs more that'll boost him up.
- Homework buddies - Finley is very clever (book smart) so he is open to tutoring others if they need some help.
- Male friends - Finley is definitely lacking in male friends so I need more male friends for my baby.
- Finley needs that friend who is going to open him up to the REAL world. He's sixteen. He's male. He needs a crude friend to teach him that there is more to the world than being stuck in the library with your nose in a book.

Enemies:
- Hated by Nirek Kapoor (played by me).
- Anyone who doesn't like a nerd, really, or can't put up with his stutter.

Romantic Interests
- Shipped with Gabriel Emerson (played by Eve).

Friends:
- Genevieve needs lots of friends, but not the kind likely to corrupt her. She likes literature passionately, and is quite a gentle person. Male or female, it doesn't matter, though I would hasten a guess that male friends will not likely be well received by Gabriel, so this might be a consideration for others.

Enemies:
- I don't yet have any reason for Genevieve to need an enemy.

Romantic Interest:
- Shipped with Ellie Brennham (played by Jay).
- Until such a point that Ellie & Jacques get together, he is free to flirt with others - though, it is unlikely to be anything longer than a week or so, because Jacques attention is not likely to be held. So, if anyone wants to throw one of their female characters his way, you're more than welcome, but I'm not promising they'll be compatible!

Friends:
- Jacques needs Pureblood friends in the main, anyone that can offer connections, really.
- He also needs a close friend that he can learn to confide in, However, Jacques is very difficult to work with, so it's going to have to be someone okay with trying to get through to Jacques over time.

Enemies:
- Elenore Clement & Caramarienne Florelle. Sibling rivalry (in the loosest of terms for Caramarienne).
- Anyone who doesn't like a powerful Pureblood male, really.

Romantic Interest:
- Shipped with Circe Mayer (played by Eve).
- James was the kind of guy who slept around (a lot) before Circe, so it's more than likely there are a few scorned women in his life. If anyone needs help in that area of plot, I'm willing to offer up James, but it will not be something like 'oh, I had your baby' kind of plot, because I don't want that.

Friends:
- James is a lad, he therefore needs laddish friends. Anyone happy to help fulfill this role would be great, because James needs respite from the school and Circe at times.
- Colleagues, James obviously works at the school, so more than likely he will have friends there, and I need some people to help me to explore this (threading with yourself is difficult!).
- Mentor, loathe as he might be to do it, James can offer mentoring services to his students if they have a real talent for potions. However, he will only take on the truly talented, otherwise it will be a waste of his time.

Enemies:
- Most of the student body already despise James, so I think he has more than enough enemies there.
- The scorned women in his past - always fun to RP!

Romantic Interest:
- Married to an NPC.
- No other romantic plots needed.

Friends:
- Colleagues, Kamren did used to work in the Magical Law Enforcement department, before becoming Minister of Magic, so I'm willing to offer any connections in that department that are needed!
- Friend from St Mungos that are friends with Clarinda (they share most things, so why not friends too?)
- Friends from anywhere else, I'm really not fussy with Kamren, he just needs a life outside of the home, as anyone would!

Enemies:
- Being Minister of Magic, he's bound to make a lot of people unhappy with his decisions, therefore anyone who has been left out in policies (whether actually left out, or believed to be) or anyone who simply doesn't like him.
- Getting to the top of your game is also going to leave others cold to your presence, so there are likely Ministry officials who dislike Kamren, and this should/could be explored.
- Any other reason, to be honest!

Romantic Interest:
- Shipped with Hathor Valois.
- Nothing else open at the moment.

Friends:
- Any friendly relationship is more than welcome!

Enemies:
- Again, anything is available here!

Romantic Interest:
- Shipped (later on) with Elyah Croft (played by Eve).
- No other options (at the moment) for romantic interest.

Friends:
- Best friends, Max is going to have a couple, one being Elyah (over time) but I am open to the others, so let me know if you're interested!
- Friends - basically anyone who can put up with a bouncy ball of a person would get along with Max, he's easy going, and a people person. He just might sometimes get annoying because he is so upbeat!

Enemies:
- At the moment, I can't think of a good reason for Max to have enemies, but I know not everyone will like him. So, this is kind of open to more dislike than firm enemies.

Romantic Interest:

- No present ship, but Jay has kindly opted to take on Nero.
- Flings from any walk of life (female only).
- Being a ladies man, Nero will also have the odd spurned woman in and around (I'm willing to RP if needed) but other than Elyah, Nero does not have any other children from his one night stands.

Friends:
- Nero is a businessman, so anyone interested in Quidditch/brooms would likely want to speak to him about his new inventions coming up for the sport.
- Nero likes to party, so he makes a lot of contacts through these meetings, mostly of the Pureblood variety, but not necessarily exclusively so.
- Any other walk of life where friends can be found, Nero is likely to pick up a few from there.

Enemies:
- He's rich and famous, I'm sure there are the jealous few out there?

Romantic Interest:
- Shipped with Caramarienne Florelle (played by Jay).
- No other plots needed in this department.

Friends:
- Nirek is a popular kid, with a small gang of boys that like to bully the not so popular kids. I need some boys to join this group and work with Nirek to continue this. Their main target was Finley Allen.
- Nirek plays on the Gryffindor Quidditch team, so team mates would be good for friends.

Enemies:
- Finley Allen.
- I am able to write Nirek bullying others if this will come in useful for others plots.

Romantic Interest:
- Shipped with Aiden Harvey (played by Trish).
- No other romantic interests required at this time.

Friends:
- Currently Sebastian has no friends (my bad) so literally anyone that doesn't mind him being in a relationship with a guy.
- Sebastian works as a Quidditch coach, so for the Quidditch players, this might be a point at which they can bond.

Enemies:
- Homophobic people are literally the only reason I can think people wouldn't like Sebastian. He's a sweetheart, but there are always going to be haters!

Romantic Interest:
- Shipped with Amethyst Vine (played by Eve).
- No other romantic plots available.

Friends:
- TJ has kept himself to himself from fear of people learning about his secret. Therefore, he is very sheltered on the friends field. For TJ it'll need to be someone who won't push him for answers if he has an unexplained absence, or the like, because of his condition.
- TJ did play Quidditch, though, so he has likely picked up a handful of friends from this point of life.

Enemies:
- Anyone who is against werewolves (and found out about TJ) would likely become his enemy. Though, we would really have to talk through this plot for it to work out.

Romantic Interest:
- Anything is up for grabs at the moment!

Friends:
- Best friend needed!
- Victoria is a social butterfly, so I really need to get her a lot more friends (before she turns murderous). Victoria will be friendly with absolutely anyone, so the only criteria for Victoria's friend is that they can put up with her bubbly personality.
- Study buddy. Victoria is in her last year of university (studying a law degree) but she is also willing to help others in any way she can, so if your character needs help with anything, Victoria is the girl for the job!

Enemies:
- Some people don't like Victoria's personality (she is a little too bubbly for me at times!) so she has likely ruffled a few friends along the way.

So there are all my current characters, all looking to expand their plots and make new friends. If you would like to plot with me, please reply (preferably with some more detailed ideas) to this thread to see where we can go with it. I'm looking forward to getting my characters out there more than they already are, and hope you guys didn't get too bored reading through all of that!

~ Auror ~ Profile ~ DADA Professor ~
~ In a Relationship ~ 36 ~ Father ~ 6' ~ American Accent ~
So You Like Jake's Characters, Huh? Post with 'em! Rsz_1j10

Last edited by Jake Newbury on Sun May 29, 2016 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsandbeyond.forumotion.co.uk
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: So You Like Jake's Characters, Huh? Post with 'em!   So You Like Jake's Characters, Huh? Post with 'em! EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 2:05 pm

Okay I think I got this down hahaha

I can offer Brie for Adrian as an Auror friend in the Ministry? They could go out on a mission together?

I can also offer Brie for Kamren as friends, they could meet and instantly become friends because Brie needs a life outside of work Razz

I can also offer Brie for Sebastian, she has no problem with him being Gay so that would be fun to play with Very Happy

As for the twins I can offer them to Finley to thread with. Arden is a smart guy who loves homework so they would mix well together. Not sure if you would thread with Audrina but she is there for the offer as well.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: So You Like Jake's Characters, Huh? Post with 'em!   So You Like Jake's Characters, Huh? Post with 'em! EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 12:39 pm

Eros and James. Enough said.
Back to top Go down
Jake Newbury
Head of Gryffindor
Head of Gryffindor
Jake Newbury

Birthday : 1992-08-13
Job/hobbies : Auror & DADA Professor

PostSubject: Re: So You Like Jake's Characters, Huh? Post with 'em!   So You Like Jake's Characters, Huh? Post with 'em! EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 6:59 pm

Care:

The Brie/Adrian thread is up, so that works out :)

Brie/Kamren - you're more than welcome to post here and I'll bring Kamren in to the party.

Brie/Sebastian - I'm not sure how they would meet, so we'll leave this until I can think of a good reason :)

Eve:
YES! We will discuss more when you're online, but the boys have to lad it up a bit!

~ Auror ~ Profile ~ DADA Professor ~
~ In a Relationship ~ 36 ~ Father ~ 6' ~ American Accent ~
So You Like Jake's Characters, Huh? Post with 'em! Rsz_1j10
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsandbeyond.forumotion.co.uk
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: So You Like Jake's Characters, Huh? Post with 'em!   So You Like Jake's Characters, Huh? Post with 'em! EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 7:11 pm

I could definitely see Anastasiya and Finley being friends. Anya is very quiet and she enjoys books and writing. I think that she and finley would get along well, plus Madison has encountered Anya before and deemed her as not a threat.

Joshua and Finley could be friends, but Joshua would be that guy who's like "You have got to find other ways to live your life than reading and doing nothing, dude!" Plus, as seen in the ic chatbox, Joshua would not be a huge fan of Madison. So I'm not sure if you'd want Joshua associated with Finley.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So You Like Jake's Characters, Huh? Post with 'em!   So You Like Jake's Characters, Huh? Post with 'em! Empty

Back to top Go down

So You Like Jake's Characters, Huh? Post with 'em!
Page 1 of 1