Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

Jake Newbury, Tessa Greene

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Morning Workout (Naomi)  Emptyby Chester Millstone Today at 3:55 am

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Morning Workout (Naomi)  Emptyby Tessa Greene Yesterday at 5:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Morning Workout (Naomi)  Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Morning Workout (Naomi)  Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 3:34 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
Morning Workout (Naomi)  Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:34 am

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Morning Workout (Naomi)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Morning Workout (Naomi)  Empty
PostSubject: Morning Workout (Naomi)    Morning Workout (Naomi)  EmptyFri Mar 03, 2017 1:49 pm

Martin was out by the black lake, having already done his stretching and runs around it to limber up before he did his push-ups, sit-ups, and squats. He used a shrinking charm two bags of books, one in each hand to use for added weight, which works surprisingly well when you have enough of them lying around. Once that was done he took to flying over and around the lake, doing twists, sharp turns, loops, and all kinds of moves that chasers sometimes had to use in the middle of a Quidditch game. By the end of an hour he was starting to feel it and landed his broom, propping it up against the tree with his bags of books before stripping off his sweats and long-sleeved shirt he'd used to stay warm up in the air. Underneath he had a swimsuit on, and thought it was a bit cold it was starting to heat up a little so he figured he'd be okay if he dried off thoroughly after his dip in the cold water.

Walking up to one of the higher banks near the edge of the lake, Martin dove in with the grace of someone who's been swimming since they were little, hardly making a splash as he started to cut through the water like a knife. The inhabitants of the lake were friendly so long as you were so he wasn't worried about the creatures. So long as nobody bothered his workout he would be okay, and he really hoped nobody would.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Morning Workout (Naomi)    Morning Workout (Naomi)  EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 4:13 am

It was a normal morning for Naomi, and a normal morning included a good run around the grounds. Never really the Quidditch pitch because it was too full of the boys trying to out macho each other, and Naomi simply didn't have time for that. Nor, the heckling that had started to come in to fruition since puberty started and she was starting to get curves in the right places.

Dressed lightly, Naomi had already done one lap of the grounds, deciding to push for another, she came around the lake again, noticing someone up on one of the ledges, ready to dive in. Brave, the Slytherin thought to herself in that moment, slowing down slightly to watch as the boy dived in to the water flawlessly. It made her feel a tiny bit cold, just watching, but she was drawn towards the edge of the water out of curiosity. She liked to swim herself, but never in the lake. One, there were creatures beneath the surface of that water that she never wish to meet. And, two, Naomi didn't think it ever got warm enough to go in.

The boy surface, and Naomi could see nicely defined arms - not huge arms, no. The only boys in the school with big arms were those in their final year, men, of close enough. Naomi was taken from her run, though, instead ogling the boy swimming. If he happened to look over and notice, Naomi could be on her way in seconds, and by the time the boy could get out of the water, she would be long gone.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Morning Workout (Naomi)    Morning Workout (Naomi)  EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 9:11 pm

Martin sensed somebody watching him, but didn't know who or where, so just ignored it and did his laps around and cutting through the center of the lake. Eventually he'd decided it was enough and he swam over to the lake, heading in the direction he'd noticed out of his peripheral vision that she was in though he hadn't looked to see who it was. As he stepped out of the lake and went to his things by the tree, he cast a warming charm on himself again as he dried off. Once all of that was accomplished he wrapped the towel around his shoulders, pulling it close as he headed towards who he now could see was a girl.

What he found kind of amusing was it was the same girl that he'd offered to help in the library the other day. "Find something interesting in the lake Miss Wilson?" Martin asked, in his polite way of phrasing what were you doing checking me out like that. Because there was no way he would voice that aloud, especially since she may have just been shocked to see somebody swimming at all in the black lake let alone in March. The lake didn't bother him, but he knew it seemed strange and a little dangerous to some students at Hogwarts.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Morning Workout (Naomi)    Morning Workout (Naomi)  EmptyTue Mar 07, 2017 3:23 pm

As the Ravenclaw started to come out of the lake, Naomi moved in to some stretches - her eyes milling over the lake, and not on the Ravenclaw boy as he got out of the lake and toweled himself off. She could see him out of the corner of her eye, though, Naomi was not so stupid as to miss such an opportunity, but she was subtle.

Doing some nice lunges, Naomi pretended to be caught off guard by the boy speaking, and righted herself as she brought a hand to her chest. "Something I like?" Naomi called back, pulling a face that said no. "I can't say I have, Wright. The buffs are probably down at the Quidditch pitch." The Slytherin replied, yes, it wasn't the nicest thing to say, but she was not going to let the boy's ego grow because he'd assumed she liked him.

She didn't. She didn't like him. She didn't know him. But, he did have a nice body.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Morning Workout (Naomi)    Morning Workout (Naomi)  EmptyFri Mar 10, 2017 2:16 am

Martin raised an eyebrow at that, but didn't dispute it. "I thought an attractive witch of all people would understand that most people don't appreciate being checked out without their consent like that or being in a relationship. It made me uncomfortable." he said, blunt and to the point as he always tried to be. Social things weren't his best suit, but even he knew when he was being ogled. Turning around he walked and went back to his things, putting on his other clothes now he was dry and slipping into his shoes.

Looking back for a moment towards the Slytherin, he grabbed his broom and his bag of books before walking towards her as she was between him and the castle. "Anything else? I don't mind talking if you want, but if not I should probably get back inside and do assignments." he said, giving her one last opportunity to talk like a normal person instead of play those stupid games he hated so much that girls tended to do.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Morning Workout (Naomi)    Morning Workout (Naomi)  EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 8:16 am

Naomi couldn't help but openly laugh at the boy when he said that she should know that it wasn't appreciated. Was this kid for real? "Well, thank you for the compliment, Wright. Unfortunately, I can't say I agree with you. I prefer to let people look. Doesn't mean they can touch, of course." Naomi replied to the boy. Merlin, blunt, wasn't he? It didn't suit him in the slightest, but Naomi wouldn't pretend to know him enough to know his character.

The witch did manage to hold back the 'boohoo' at his comment of being uncomfortable. Jut.

Watching him pick up his stuff, Naomi finished stretching, averting her eyes when he began to come back, looking out across the lake. The Ravenclaw's question brought an amused smile to her lips. Apparently this boy was not in anyway a conversation starter.

"Please, don't let me keep you." Naomi told him, giving him a small smile before looking away again. The Slytherin was definitely not the kind of girl who gave chase, and she was not about to do so now.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Morning Workout (Naomi)    Morning Workout (Naomi)  EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 6:48 pm

"If you like being objectified by men go right ahead, I'm not trying to be uppity about it I just don't like that sort of thing directed at me." he explained with a sigh. Martin really hated having to explain his reasoning to others, because aside from his house few students actually used their heads for anything productive in his opinion. "And, it wasn't a compliment, simply stating a fact. Lots of guys tell me they find you attractive, so I figure they're right. It's your personality that's grating." he told her, not the type to pull punches.

Martin looked at the girl, trying to piece together why she acted this way and tried to push others away from her. "Look, I meant what I said in the library. I do want to be friends with you, though I don't understand why that urge is there. Do you want to be friends or not?" he asked, needing an answer so he could either move on or get to know her better.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Morning Workout (Naomi)    Morning Workout (Naomi)  EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 6:53 am

Naomi simply raised an eyebrow at the boy when he said that her personality was grating. What a charmer this one was. He needed to look in the mirror, truth be told, but Naomi gave no comment, much too amused at his obvious lack of respect for people - despite him being against the objectification of women, he wasn't exactly nice to women.

His next statement had Naomi laughing at him, though. Openly. Was this boy for real. Shaking her head at him, Naomi dissected his comments one by one.

"Library..? You must be confusing me with someone else, we," Naomi motioned between the two of them. "Met in the study area. And, you didn't mention anything about being friends that time... But, you want to be friends? You have no idea about me at all, and you think I have a grating personality. So, why in Merlin's name would you suggest we could be friends?

"As to your urges - if you don't know about your own urges, then you might want to speak to a psychiatrist about that, or perhaps the school nurse." Naomi told him, enjoying this much too much. Then, mocking remembering something, the Slytherin continued. "And, Wright, the last time we spoke, you said you would leave me be. Obviously, you're not a man of your word... so why would I want you as a friend?" She asked.

Yes, that had been brutal, but he had been the one to start the whole thing by being rude about her. Not the other way around.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Morning Workout (Naomi)    Morning Workout (Naomi)  EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 1:02 pm

Martin blushed a little when she corrected him on where they had bumped into each other. He'd gotten rather flustered, usually he remembered things almost perfectly. "My apologies, we did meet in the study area. I suppose you had me more irritated than I'd realized for me to make a mistake like that." he said with a shrug, sighing when she asked why on earth he would want to be friends with her. "No, I don't know anything about you but I would like to. Most people have their own cliques or groups, but you seemed like a loner. Maybe I'm wrong. I am too, because social things, like this, are not my strong suit as I'm sure you've noticed. If you don't want to be I won't be offended, Miss Wilson." he said, already starting to get a headache from this type of interaction. It was slightly easier for him to talk with guys than girls, still confusing to him, though.

His eyes narrowed into a glare when she him about urges, a cold entering them that he almost never showed to people. Martin could handle the other stuff, insulting him outright and insinuating he may not even have gone through puberty was going too far though. "Be quiet before I lose my temper. Yes, I suck at talking to people, but don't you dare insult me for making an effort to try and make a friend. That's...it's...it's the hardest thing in the world for me." he said quietly, looking away as h shed a few tears and his clenched fists slowly relaxed at his sides before he wiped his face and looked back at the Slytherin. "I would have left you alone if you hadn't been staring at me. I'm not stupid so don't deny doing it, that is an insult to my intelligence. Unless you want to get to know me better, as a friend or otherwise, than do not check me out like that." he stated firmly, eyes locking with hers. It was not a request, it was more of an order than anything else. She probably wouldn't like that too much, but he honestly couldn't care less after how rude she was.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Morning Workout (Naomi)    Morning Workout (Naomi)  EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 9:20 am

The boy was flustered, and Naomi was enjoying herself. Oh, how much fun, how empowering it was to play with people who struggled with social situations. However, as Martin called her a loner, Naomi couldn't help but start laughing at him. Quite clearly at him. Managing to contain the laugh, Naomi shook her head at the boy's comments. "You think that I'm a loner? Merlin what rock have you crawled from?" She asked, though it was rhetorical. "Just because I have moments on my own, does not make me a loner." She told the boy, reeling in just how stupid he was.

"Oh, please, lose your temper, I'm not going to shut up. Free country, you see." Naomi continued to goad the boy. What was he going to do, hit her? Oh Merlin, he could try, her brother would come down on him like a tonne of bricks, and Naomi would make sure the Ravenclaw's name was besmirched around Hogwarts so that he could never make any friends.

"Also, I'm free to look at whoever, and whatever I like. If you didn't wish to be looked at, you wouldn't parade around half naked." Naomi told him, waving away his anger, because he was, quite simply, being pathetic, and she did not have the patience for him. "Now, run along, I'm bored of your anger." She finalised, going back to her stretches, and not bothering to look at him again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morning Workout (Naomi)    Morning Workout (Naomi)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Morning Workout (Naomi)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next