Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

Jake Newbury, Josie LeBlanc

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Morning Workout (Naomi)  - Page 2 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Morning Workout (Naomi)  - Page 2 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Morning Workout (Naomi)  - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Morning Workout (Naomi)  - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Morning Workout (Naomi)  - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Morning Workout (Naomi)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Morning Workout (Naomi)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning Workout (Naomi)    Morning Workout (Naomi)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 21, 2017 4:18 pm

Martin was now starting to get too tired of being angry at her to get any more upset, and he just took the barb about crawling out from under a rock in stride. "Often, I prefer the company of books to people because teenagers are rude and mean to each other for no reasons. Perhaps I should have just stuck with the books instead of trying for once to branch out and make a friend..." he said, the last part of that so quiet he wasn't sure if Naomi would hear or not. He shook his head when she explained that just because she had moments on her own it didn't man she was a loner. "I didn't mean it like that, I know people that are social can have time to themselves too. Hadn't really thought too much about you before recently to consider whether you were popular or not." he explained.

The free country comment seemed a rather weak comeback to him, but he didn't call her on it. "I can see for myself that you aren't going to shut up, and I suppose we are getting to know each other better even if we aren't becoming friends like I'd hoped. Perhaps it's best to call it a day for now, though." he suggested, not wanting to get any more of a headache than what trying to figure out why she was saying these things had already given him.

The comment about him parading around and being half-naked raised his ire, but he fought his temper back as best he could. "Naomi, I was not parading about. I was getting a workout just like I imagine you are doing. As for being half naked, it allows better freedom of movement for the arms to not wear a top, and I don't have a wet suit to wear so I made do with warming charms." Martin said, wondering why he was even bothering to justify his actions to her. When she started stretching out in that outfit Martin couldn't help but stare, she was so flexible it took him by surprise. After that his teenage brain kicked in and he noticed the curves the stretching and clothes showed off. "Okay, I guess I'll leave. You look...well, rather attractive." he said, turning bright red in embarrassment because he rarely admitted such things even to himself. With that parting comment, he headed back towards the castle.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Morning Workout (Naomi)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning Workout (Naomi)    Morning Workout (Naomi)  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 26, 2017 11:52 am

Naomi ignored the boy thoroughly. He seemed to say one thing, and mean another. People like that, Naomi simply could not, and would not tolerate at all. They were so... fake. No instead, the Slytherin let him go on and on about himself and what he may or may not have meant, instead concentrating on her stretches.

Eventually, though, Naomi could feel the boy's eyes on her as she stretched. She was neither put out, nor surprised. But, of course, the boy was a total hypocrite. It figured. Now, she disliked him even more, and if he expected a reaction, he was not going to get one from Naomi. He could look as much as he wanted, but she would hex him to Timbuktu if he tried anything.

Rolling her eyes (not that Martin would be able to see) as he used the word attractive - how imaginative? - the witch heard him moving away and breathed a sigh of relief. She did not want to have to deal with him again, in honesty. He was... not a very nice boy at all.
Back to top Go down

Morning Workout (Naomi)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2