Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

Josie LeBlanc

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
You Wanted a Date... (Primrose & Max) Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
You Wanted a Date... (Primrose & Max) Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
You Wanted a Date... (Primrose & Max) Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
You Wanted a Date... (Primrose & Max) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
You Wanted a Date... (Primrose & Max) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

You Wanted a Date... (Primrose & Max)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

You Wanted a Date... (Primrose & Max) Empty
PostSubject: You Wanted a Date... (Primrose & Max)   You Wanted a Date... (Primrose & Max) EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 8:32 pm

They were three months in to the relationship now, Max and Primrose. From a rather odd beginning after Primrose had saved him from a storm in the Forbidden Forest - well, not really saved, Max hadn't been in danger, but she had come to get him from the Forest anyway - to their nights spent cuddled up in the Gryffindor Common Room. From being tugged along to classes, to exploring the grounds together when they were both free.

Very little had changed in their dynamic, really, except they held hands when they were together, and shared tender kisses when the time called for it.

Max was really enjoying this new adventure, and he wouldn't have changed anything in that moment. Primrose, however, was wanting more. Her not so subtle hints about going out on a date had (finally) worn off, and on the next Hogsmeade weekend, Max had promised to take her out for a meal.

He'd consulted a couple of girls - because who else would you ask? - about where to take Primrose, and the general consensus had been Madam Puddifoots. Therefore, raiding his piggy bank - a literal pig, of course - Max had counted out enough money to take her to the Tea Shop for an afternoon tea. Okay, it wasn't quite a meal, but the other girl's had insisted this was what girl's wanted.

Max hadn't told Primrose, though. Instead asking her to meet him in the street at twelve because he had a few errands to run and didn't think Primrose would want to go in every other shop along the street as he tried to remember everything he needed.

Max had made something of an effort that day, and stood, rocking back and forth on his heels waiting for Primrose to appear from either a shop, or from Hogwarts. Hoping beyond Merlin's soggy socks, that she would like this.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: You Wanted a Date... (Primrose & Max)   You Wanted a Date... (Primrose & Max) EmptyThu Mar 30, 2017 1:03 pm

Three months into their relationship and Prim was still reeling from the fact that she had a boyfriend and that said boyfriend was Max; she didn't know whether she loved him, there was certainly an instense like, but love was probably pushing it a little bit. There wasn't really much that changed between them, the only thing that did was the fact that they held hands and kissed and snogged whenever the mood befell them.

Over the past few weeks she had been dropping hints, some subtle some not so subtle, about wanting to go on a date with Max and it seemed that her boyfriend of three months finally got it as she finally got her wish. She wasn't sure where they were going but she was certainly looking forward to spending some time with her boyfriend on a proper date.

With her date being at twelve, she had decided to not leave the castle until half past eleven; it's not like she actually needed anything from Hogsmeade.

As she made her way towards the small village, Prim nodded her head in greeting towards her friends before looking around for Max. Finally finding him, she beamed and shouted. "Max!" While waving her hand she quickly made her way towards her boyfriend.
[/color]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: You Wanted a Date... (Primrose & Max)   You Wanted a Date... (Primrose & Max) EmptySat Apr 01, 2017 12:49 pm

Max's nerves were growing as he waited. He had never, himself, been on a date, and his head was mixing up all the things the girl's had told him about dos and don'ts on the date. Trying to settle himself down, because he was sure Prim wasn't going to expect him to act in any other way than he normally did, Max took a deep breath.

The sound of his name, though, made Max turn to see Prim dressed... down again.

Blinking, the boy made sure his eyes moved back to hers as she got closer, the smile on his face showing that he was happy to see her, but also a little nervous about today. Realising that all he'd done, to this point, was smile and look at his girlfriend, Max caught himself. "Sorry! Hi! You look... amazing!" Max told her, keeping his eyes on her face a moment longer.

"I... umm... booked us a table..." Max explained, stepping aside so that the witch could see the tea shop behind him. Max didn't move towards it, though, simply watching Prim for some kind of response to his idea.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: You Wanted a Date... (Primrose & Max)   You Wanted a Date... (Primrose & Max) EmptySun Apr 02, 2017 12:59 pm

Just like Max was nervous, so was Prim purely because this was the first time she was on a date with someone that she liked, someone who she was dating after all. She had been very anxious about what to wear but when she saw the way Max looked at her, she was glad for the clothes she picked.

"Thank you. You look pretty good yourself." She replied with a soft smile on her lips, her eyes lit up in happiness as she came towards Max, reaching forward to grab a hold of his hand. "You okay?" She questioned with worry.

Eyeing the place in question, Prim was a bit worried about going anywhere near the cafe but she wasn't going to say anything; she hated too much pink but Max tried so she was happy about it. "Let's go then." She tugged him through the door and waited for him to lead them to their table.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: You Wanted a Date... (Primrose & Max)   You Wanted a Date... (Primrose & Max) EmptySun Apr 02, 2017 9:34 pm

"You think so? I wasn't sure you'd like it... It's really hard picking out clothes, you know?" Max explained, looking down at his clothes and then back to Prim with a grin. "But, I'm glad you like it!" He added, belatedly, to show his thanks for the comment. Clothes really were not Max's forte, but he did at least try to keep them matching.

Hand in Prim's only a moment later, Max settled - albeit slightly - at the familiarisation of her hand in his in that moment. The question of him being okay made the Gryffindor nod his head eagerly, then tilt his head to the side a little bit. "Actually, I think I have butterflies. For the date. But, I'll be fine!" Max explained, not too ashamed with admitting that, even if his cheeks did flush a little bit in the next moment.

Insisting that they should get to the date, Max allowed himself to be pulled in to the cafe, giving his name to the lady who came forward, who motioned them to a seat by the window. Showing Prim to the table, Max just about remembered to get her chair for her (though it was not natural for Max to act like that) before taking his own. Relaxing a little, but not nearly enough.

"So... I asked a few girls what would be a good idea. They said to come here... so, we're having afternoon tea. Which is cake and stuff, I think... But, yeah. For you." Max explained, though his obvious lack of knowledge on the subject stuck out like a sore thumb.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: You Wanted a Date... (Primrose & Max)   You Wanted a Date... (Primrose & Max) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 2:12 pm

"Why wouldn't I like it?" Prim asked with a soft giggle as she eyed the male opposite her, silently making note of the clothes he worse while at the same time complimenting him in her head. "You look hot." She teased. "And unlike many boys, you can match." It had been annoying to Prim when she noticed that most boys just tended to thrown on whatever they found, not caring if it matched or not.

Squeezing his hand, Prim hummed softly with a grin on her lips as she stared at him in amusement. "Believe me I have butterflies as well." She had them ever since Max had asked her out on the date; it was their first date since they started dating and she was eagerly looking forward to it.

She patiently waited by Max before following him towards the table by the window, blinking her eyes at the fact that he pulled a chair out for her before she beamed at him in thanks and sat down, crossing her legs at the ankles and looking at Max.

"Max, I wouldn't have minded where we had gone for a date," Prim told him a few seconds after he had said those words. "We could've gone to look at some animals and I wouldn't have minded. But I like this." She told him even though the place could've been different; too much pink just made her eyes sore though thankfully they were in a place where she couldn't see so much of it so that was a bonus.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: You Wanted a Date... (Primrose & Max)   You Wanted a Date... (Primrose & Max) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 8:29 pm

Max couldn't help but grin at Primrose as she complimented him for looking good - but also being able to match. He hadn't put that much thought in to his outfit, but he was going to reap the praise as it came. "Thank you!" Max said with a grin in response to all her niceties.

Getting settled in the cafe, Max was more than glad that Prim had been nervous about this too. It made it much easier to deal with, and the Gryffindor settled slightly knowing that he hadn't been over reacting to today.

"We could have?" Max asked, looking thoroughly put out that he had had to come to a cafe instead of going to look at animals instead. "Well, next time, I'll take you in to the forest for a date - the house elves will probably be able to whip me up a basket of food so that we can have a picnic, or something." Max explained, mind already on the next date as their platter of sandwiches, cake and scones arrived.

"Oooh, food!" Max said happily, looking over at Prim. "I hope this is okay - the girls said you might like this..." Max explained, giving her a sheepish smile.
"Honestly, though, we've been having lunch in the same hall for four years,
and I don't think I can solidly say what it is that you like to eat. So... is this okay?" Max asked, motioning to the sandwiches before picking himself an egg mayonnaise one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Wanted a Date... (Primrose & Max)   You Wanted a Date... (Primrose & Max) Empty

Back to top Go down

You Wanted a Date... (Primrose & Max)
Page 1 of 1