Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
The butcher's son (Lyd's NPC) - Page 3 Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Yesterday at 4:02 pm

» Election Night (Tessa)
The butcher's son (Lyd's NPC) - Page 3 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
The butcher's son (Lyd's NPC) - Page 3 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
The butcher's son (Lyd's NPC) - Page 3 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
The butcher's son (Lyd's NPC) - Page 3 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

The butcher's son (Lyd's NPC)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The butcher's son (Lyd's NPC) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The butcher's son (Lyd's NPC)   The butcher's son (Lyd's NPC) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 06, 2017 12:59 pm

December 24th, 2022
12:32am

Hey how's it going? Found myself with a bucket of energy; Christmas Eve jitters and all that I suppose. Wondering if you were up for a chat?

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The butcher's son (Lyd's NPC)   The butcher's son (Lyd's NPC) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 06, 2017 1:01 pm

December 24th, 2022
12:33am

Avalon, I wasn't expecting to hear from you at this hour. Always up for a chat, you know me.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The butcher's son (Lyd's NPC)   The butcher's son (Lyd's NPC) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 06, 2017 1:05 pm

December 24th, 2022
12:35am

Sleep is for the weak. Any true student knows this.

Anywho, how is your holiday going? Have you spoken with your dad about the idea of going vegetarian?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The butcher's son (Lyd's NPC)   The butcher's son (Lyd's NPC) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 06, 2017 1:08 pm

December 24th, 2022
12:37am

Sleep is important too, though. All nighters can be fun, I admit.

It's alright. I haven't seen much of him. He's been busy at the shop. Everyone wants last minute chops and turkeys. I spoke with mum briefly. She agrees it might be best not to tell him.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The butcher's son (Lyd's NPC)   The butcher's son (Lyd's NPC) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 06, 2017 2:23 pm

December 24th, 2022
12:40am

All-nighters are a crucial part of school life, though it is nice to get a good rest every now and again. It's important to take care of your body.

It's good that you told your mom! But won't your dad find out sooner or later? I feel like Christmas dinner may become a bit awkward when you deny the main course, no?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The butcher's son (Lyd's NPC)   The butcher's son (Lyd's NPC) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 06, 2017 2:27 pm

December 24th, 2022
12:41am

Have you ever been to the kitchens after hours? I'll have to take you once school starts. It's amazing.

I won't deny it. He doesn't pay me enough attention to figure it out. I'll take the meat and sneak it to the dog or to my mum.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The butcher's son (Lyd's NPC)   The butcher's son (Lyd's NPC) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 06, 2017 3:15 pm

December 24th, 2022
1:30 am

Sorry for the late response. My father woke up an hour ago wanting hot coco, so he woke up my dad and told me to get my ass downstairs. I'm back now though. You still awake?

As a friend, I want to tell you that that sounds like a good plan. But as a friend, I also want to tell you that you might regret not confiding in him. Are there any reasons besides his profession that may be keeping you from telling him?

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The butcher's son (Lyd's NPC)   The butcher's son (Lyd's NPC) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 3:41 am

December 24th, 2022
1:37am

I'm up. Your dads sound nice.

I won't regret it.

Yes. There are. Don't take this the wrong way but please don't ask. If you did I would have to switch topic and it might get awkward.

It's not I don't trust you. I do. It's complicated. Family stuff, you know.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The butcher's son (Lyd's NPC)   The butcher's son (Lyd's NPC) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 1:10 pm

December 24th, 2022
1:40am

They're the best. But it took a while to get to that point as well. Imagine being eight years old and going from having one crazy mom to two moderately normal dads. It was a lot to take in.

You sure?

Complicated, awkward, take the wrong way.

These are all phrases I am unable to comprehend.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The butcher's son (Lyd's NPC)   The butcher's son (Lyd's NPC) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 1:18 pm

December 24th, 2022
1:43am

I do not think normal dads wake up at 1am wanting cocoa and makes it a family business.

I should try to sleep. I'm going out with my muggle friends early.

Good night, Avalon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The butcher's son (Lyd's NPC)   The butcher's son (Lyd's NPC) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The butcher's son (Lyd's NPC)
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts & Beyond :: Archives :: Archived Threads :: Archives Game Nine (2022-23)-
Jump to: