Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
The butcher's son (Lyd's NPC) - Page 4 Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Yesterday at 4:02 pm

» Election Night (Tessa)
The butcher's son (Lyd's NPC) - Page 4 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
The butcher's son (Lyd's NPC) - Page 4 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
The butcher's son (Lyd's NPC) - Page 4 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
The butcher's son (Lyd's NPC) - Page 4 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

The butcher's son (Lyd's NPC)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The butcher's son (Lyd's NPC) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The butcher's son (Lyd's NPC)   The butcher's son (Lyd's NPC) - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 1:26 pm

January 2nd, 2023
12:00pm

How was the rest of your holiday? Did everything go okay with your dad?

Oh and how are your muggle friends?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The butcher's son (Lyd's NPC)   The butcher's son (Lyd's NPC) - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 1:40 pm

January 2nd, 2023
1:20pm

They went as expected. Mum quizzed me on Hogwarts and made sure I did all my homework. The benefits of her being on the board of education. (I'm rolling my eyes.)

I didn't tell him. There was no chance. He was busy.

They're good. I hate lying to them.

How were your holidays?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The butcher's son (Lyd's NPC)   The butcher's son (Lyd's NPC) - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 2:00 pm

January 2nd, 2023
1:23pm

Damn. Well, I'd assume that you did do all of the homework. So there shouldn't have been an issue, no?

Was he really busy or is that an excuse?

My holidays were good! My dads and I did a-lot of bonding, which I really needed. I spent a part of Christmas with my sister, just filling her in on how my year has been going. It's been a while since I've spoken to her.

What are your friends like?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The butcher's son (Lyd's NPC)   The butcher's son (Lyd's NPC) - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 2:07 pm

January 2nd, 2023
1:27pm

I did it all because she made me. I think she was more interested than I was. I have to remind her of the Trace and how it's illegal to perform magic until I'm 17.

Both. (I know you're pushing, Avalon. Please don't.)

That's nice.

Normal. It's a small town, and it was a small school. Some are football players and some are on the chess team. There have never been cliques in our school. (It's too small.) They were all sus of me because of mum when I first joined, but that passed quickly.

I think you'd like Brody. He's a nerd like you.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The butcher's son (Lyd's NPC)   The butcher's son (Lyd's NPC) - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 2:31 pm

January 2nd, 2023
1:30pm

How could you not be interested in Ancient runes or The proper care of a crup? They are very important topics, Cooper.

And yes, I may possibly be pushing. But I can't help it, man. I care about you and I want to know how to help. Also, I'm a Ravenclaw and I often want to know everything.

I'm a nerd? You may be forgetting that I play Quidditch. Does that make me a jock nerd?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The butcher's son (Lyd's NPC)   The butcher's son (Lyd's NPC) - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 2:37 pm

January 2nd, 2023
1:33pm

I never said I WASN'T interested, merely that she was more interested than me.

You can't help with this. I appreciate that you care but some secrets are meant to stay that.

Might I point you to your first statement? All Ravenclaws are nerds. It's a fact of life.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The butcher's son (Lyd's NPC)   The butcher's son (Lyd's NPC) - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 2:54 pm

January 2nd, 2023
1:40pm

I resent the title of nerd. Being curious and being a nerd are very different things. I am inquisitive and curious and I want to know as much as I can about everything. But I am also athletic. And I am kind. And I am cunning every now and again. Nerd does not perfectly fit my character.

And I hate to press, I really do, but I just feel like talking to someone may lift a weight off of your chest. You know? I hate seeing people hurting.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The butcher's son (Lyd's NPC)   The butcher's son (Lyd's NPC) - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 2:58 pm

January 2nd, 2023
1:42pm

It was meant as a compliment. My best friend (Brody) is a nerd, too (he claims that title).

No, you don't. If you hated it you would've stopped.

It won't. Not this.

Please don't bring this up again.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The butcher's son (Lyd's NPC)   The butcher's son (Lyd's NPC) - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 3:02 pm

January 2nd, 2023
2:00pm

K
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The butcher's son (Lyd's NPC)   The butcher's son (Lyd's NPC) - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 3:05 pm

January 15th, 2023
5:03pm

I need some fresh air. Want to go for a run?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The butcher's son (Lyd's NPC)   The butcher's son (Lyd's NPC) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The butcher's son (Lyd's NPC)
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts & Beyond :: Archives :: Archived Threads :: Archives Game Nine (2022-23)-
Jump to: