Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
The butcher's son (Lyd's NPC) - Page 5 Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Yesterday at 4:02 pm

» Election Night (Tessa)
The butcher's son (Lyd's NPC) - Page 5 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
The butcher's son (Lyd's NPC) - Page 5 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
The butcher's son (Lyd's NPC) - Page 5 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
The butcher's son (Lyd's NPC) - Page 5 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

The butcher's son (Lyd's NPC)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The butcher's son (Lyd's NPC) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The butcher's son (Lyd's NPC)   The butcher's son (Lyd's NPC) - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 3:07 pm

January 15th, 2023
5:05pm

Yeah sure. Just finishing up on my Alchemy hw. Time and place?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The butcher's son (Lyd's NPC)   The butcher's son (Lyd's NPC) - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 3:08 pm

January 15th, 2023
5:06pm

Soon. When you're done.

I was thinking that path into the forest we're not meant to know about.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The butcher's son (Lyd's NPC)   The butcher's son (Lyd's NPC) - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 3:35 pm

February 14th, 2023
4:20pm

Hey, Romeo. What's up? Got any v-day plans? (If you couldn't tell, I may have noticed you talking to that Brunette girl from Gryffindor)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The butcher's son (Lyd's NPC)   The butcher's son (Lyd's NPC) - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 3:38 pm

February 14th, 2023
4:27pm

Talking doesn't mean dating. She's a friend. I was helping her with something. She's got her own date.

I hate Valentines.

And you?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The butcher's son (Lyd's NPC)   The butcher's son (Lyd's NPC) - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 08, 2017 11:18 am

February 14th, 2023
4:30pm

Talking does mean talking, but it's all in the eyes. Well, she has her own date then? Good for her.

I don't do the whole Valentine's thing. I find that it makes more of an impact to be passionate every day of the year except for the obligatory one.

But then again, who am I to know anything about romance?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The butcher's son (Lyd's NPC)   The butcher's son (Lyd's NPC) - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 08, 2017 11:26 am

February 14th, 2023
4:31pm

I don't like her that way. I don't like anyone that way.

Romance is a lie. That's my experience.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The butcher's son (Lyd's NPC)   The butcher's son (Lyd's NPC) - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 08, 2017 12:23 pm

February 14th, 2023
4:35pm

Hey, it's cool. Some people people don't like anybody ever and that's totally fine. But don't you want to someday? Like someone like that?

And why is romance a lie? How do you know? In the no more than 16 years that you have existed on this planet, have you lived through every romantic outcome possible? Have you met every woman or man or in-between whom you've been destined to meet? Is there no longer hope for your heart or for your soul?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The butcher's son (Lyd's NPC)   The butcher's son (Lyd's NPC) - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 08, 2017 12:55 pm

February 14th, 2023
4:39pm

No, I don't. It's a waste of emotions and only ends up in the way. "But not always" you say; that doesn't matter. There's a chance it will - and given, that means there's a chance it won't, but it's not one I want to take.

Fourteen almost fifteen, actually. I've seen enough, though.

It's not that I don't have hope for my heart. Actually, it is. But more than that it's not a chance I'm willing to take. I've got more in life to do than risk happiness on a her or a him or a them.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The butcher's son (Lyd's NPC)   The butcher's son (Lyd's NPC) - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 08, 2017 1:21 pm

February 14th, 2023
4:45pm

You say that now.

You may think that you've seen enough, but if you truly believe that then you have no idea how much shit is how there. The world has so much to throw at you and it will throw it at you but all we can do is take it in stride. And all we can do is smile.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The butcher's son (Lyd's NPC)   The butcher's son (Lyd's NPC) - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 08, 2017 1:47 pm

February 14th, 2023
4:51pm

I don't believe.

Perhaps for some people, if that's what they want. But I don't. Why fight for something if the other party doesn't fight? Why hide behind masks?

I'd rather put my energy into life and something worthwhile. A job. Success. Life. These are the things that I deem worthwhile.

Family... As I said. Why fight for something alone?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The butcher's son (Lyd's NPC)   The butcher's son (Lyd's NPC) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The butcher's son (Lyd's NPC)
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts & Beyond :: Archives :: Archived Threads :: Archives Game Nine (2022-23)-
Jump to: