Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Drawing in common room (open) - Page 2 Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Yesterday at 4:02 pm

» Election Night (Tessa)
Drawing in common room (open) - Page 2 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Drawing in common room (open) - Page 2 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Drawing in common room (open) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Drawing in common room (open) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Drawing in common room (open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Drawing in common room (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drawing in common room (open)   Drawing in common room (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 12, 2017 10:26 pm

Sasha knew people thought it's weird that she has still nanny but she didn't care about it much. Basically, that nanny was like a mother to her since she was there more than her own. "Let's say my parents have never time for me. And that nanny is there mostly because she wants. She hates me seeing to have the house only for myself," she said and sighed. She wasn't exactly sure why she tried to explain these things to Elenore.

"Oh that's good I guess," she said about her plans there. She didn't know much about her family and she barely kept up with other people family business. She had enough time to deal with her own family, which was quite messed up.

"I have considered but then again here I won't have that much to do. At least at home, I would have some friends. Well just Christmas days are the less eventual ones," she said and sighed. She hated to talk about Christmas.
Back to top Go down
Elenore Clement
Adult
Adult
Elenore Clement

Birthday : 2006-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Drawing in common room (open)   Drawing in common room (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 11:54 am

The explanation of the nanny made some kind of sense, but Elenore was still unsure as to why someone their age would accept the person being around. Deciding that it was best not to question the maturity of the other witch, Elenore let that topic of conversation die away.

"Well, I'd say you could have fun exploring, truthfully. A number of people stay behind at Christmas, I've found a couple of times when my brother decided not to go home." Elenore commented off-handedly, but she understood why the witch would rather go home. A break, even if that meant the Palace, was often quite fruitful in Elenore's experience.

Sensing that the other witch was not overly enjoying the conversation topic of Christmas, Elenore also let that topic die away from being. It seemed the small talk she'd intended was not going to be well received. Best to change topic...

"So, Sasha, apart from drawing, what do you like doing?" Elenore asked, that was definitely a neutral question. This would bring the conversation in to waters that the other witch found much more comfortable, and Elenore might even be able to pick something from the list of things she liked to spark a conversation from. And, if not... well, Elenore could politely excuse herself, knowing she'd tried her very best to talk to the witch.

~ Diary ~ Profile ~ Kelenore Playlist ~
~ Ambitious ~ 21 ~ Slim ~ 5'6" ~ Athletic ~
Drawing in common room (open) - Page 2 Signat12
Thank you to the amazing Kiera for my signature <3
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Drawing in common room (open)   Drawing in common room (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 5:57 pm

Sasha just was used to having someone around her. She didn't like to be much of the time alone. It was just who she was. She just is scared of so many things and well so it's better to have at least someone around. Not always with you but somewhere there. She isn't someone who really likes to talk about herself or her past.

"Well probably yeah. I have never really stayed here before. Maybe next year. This year I have already decided to go home," she said there and tried to smile. She tried to be happy but this always didn't work out. People could tell she wasn't. Her family life was complicated and barely anyone understood that.

Sasha was glad when Elenore didn't ask more things about Christmas there and just did change the subjects. She was really glad that she did that. She didn't really wanna talk about it anymore anyway.

"I like also reading, so books. Then also lately I have been interested in fashion. Also how it seems to be I love to study or at least read at times even advance for those lessons I enjoy," she tried to explain there now what she liked. She had no idea what the other girl liked to do but she soon will know. "Oh and shopping when ever I can do that," she added.
Back to top Go down
Elenore Clement
Adult
Adult
Elenore Clement

Birthday : 2006-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Drawing in common room (open)   Drawing in common room (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 7:12 pm

Elenore nodded as Sasha said she'd already decided to go home this Christmas, and that that wasn't going to change. That was up to her, Elenore supposed, but she couldn't honestly see the need for wanting to go home if you didn't enjoy it. Not unless you had to...

The list of things that Sasha decided she liked were ones that Elenore could understand, but didn't really have an area to move on with. Talking about books was for withdrawing rooms and older women. Talk of fashion was never the same with those who were not Pureblood, and normally meant something disgustingly trashy, rather than the classy items her Maman ordered from their personal seamstress. Of course, saying such things would not be wise, either, Elenore didn't wish to offend anyone, so she smiled sweetly at the other witch.

Studying was almost as boring a topic as reading, and Elenore simply decided that enough was enough with the witch before her. "They all sound rather good interests. Perhaps you might think of making a career around the fashion element? You'd get to shop until your heart was quite content!" Elenore insisted, trying to be genuine about that enthusiasm.

As the question was (thankfully) not returned, Elenore sat for a moment, before deciding to bail herself from this moment. "Well, I should probably head up to our bathroom, and take a bath, it's been a long day, and what with keeping these locks in good shape, it's going to be a while before I emerge." Elenore told the witch, getting to her feet. "See you in a little while, Sasha." The French witch added, before heading off to their dormitory to bathe.

~ Diary ~ Profile ~ Kelenore Playlist ~
~ Ambitious ~ 21 ~ Slim ~ 5'6" ~ Athletic ~
Drawing in common room (open) - Page 2 Signat12
Thank you to the amazing Kiera for my signature <3
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Drawing in common room (open)   Drawing in common room (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:53 pm

Sasha just didn't like to be here in Hogwarts awhile it's Christmas. Even if there were times when Hogwarts felt more home. Then again this wasn't her home and she didn't wanna stay here and she wasn't exactly sure why.

Sasha didn't know for sure much about pureblood fashion sense or anything since she herself was mere muggleborn, who did grow up in the muggle world. She will probably most of her life live there unless she herself changes her life very much after school. She has no idea even what she wants to do in future.

She listened to the Elenore suggestion there and thought about it before she even did say anything back really. "Maybe I could do that. Never thought about doing it. Just my future is so unknown still. I can do whatever I desire basically," she said there with a small smile.

She listened what Elenore do now. Sasha just nodded her head. "Oh, okay. See ya," she said to her and went back to her sketchbook. Sasha decided to continue to draw her drawing. So maybe she could even finish this today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drawing in common room (open)   Drawing in common room (open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Drawing in common room (open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2