Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
To Elenore, With Love Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
To Elenore, With Love Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
To Elenore, With Love Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
To Elenore, With Love Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
To Elenore, With Love Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

To Elenore, With Love

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

Birthday : 2013-08-13

To Elenore, With Love Empty
PostSubject: To Elenore, With Love   To Elenore, With Love EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 1:20 am

Drea Eelnoer,

I ma at Hgowrtsa fro teh Hlloweaen blal btu yuo arne't hree. Yuo dtno haev a phnoe and evne if yuo ddi I haev no clel service. I tredi to coem to Huflflpfuf comonm romo ot fmnid yuo btu three wree nagry caggabes hnuting peopel. I wsa savde yb a rlealy tlal mna.

Ervynoe misess yuo at teh blal, pelase coem adn jnio us usptairs. Jaqceeus is hree oto. I wlil itnodruce yuo to my friedn Meryc, seh si awesmoe.

Hpoe tihs Hsoue Efl brnigs yuo teh ntoe okay. I'll wiat ofr yuo at teh blal.

Lvoe
Miomas

Back to top Go down
Elenore Clement
Adult
Adult
Elenore Clement

Birthday : 2006-12-14

PostSubject: Re: To Elenore, With Love   To Elenore, With Love EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 8:52 am

1st Novemeber 2022

Dear Mimosa,

Thank you for your note, I apologise I only received it this morning.

I couldn't attend the Ball because I was feeling under the weather last night. Though, I'm sure you enjoyed your time with Jacques, didn't you? Did he dance with you? I'm sure he did, Jacques is a very good dancer.

And, what is this about angry cabbages? Cabbages are inanimate objects, Mimosa, they don't have feelings.

I hope to hear back from you soon,

Elenore

~ Diary ~ Profile ~ Kelenore Playlist ~
~ Ambitious ~ 21 ~ Slim ~ 5'6" ~ Athletic ~
To Elenore, With Love Signat12
Thank you to the amazing Kiera for my signature <3
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

PostSubject: Re: To Elenore, With Love   To Elenore, With Love EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 6:37 am

Elenore!

Oh no! Was the House Elf late in delivering the note? It's okay, it must have been really busy. I hardly saw any of them all night though Mercy told me hundreds of them are at Hogwarts. I only saw this one because I just stood at one corner and asked for a House Elf Please. And one appeared right away, can you imagine that?

What weather were you under? it didn't rain a single drop that night!

Jacques did dance with me! You really should have come, he would have danced with you too! I couldn't really dance like all the other taller girls in line for a turn with him so in the end, he just asked me to step on his feet and he just spun me around lots and lots. Some people even took pictures for the newspaper. I bought two copies, one to frame in my room and another I'm sending with this letter so you don't feel like you missed it.

Oh there were "rabid" cabbages. See, I was trying to find you in the Hufflepuff common room but I got lost. then a really tall man who said his name is Mr. Kessler found me and he said that I had to go back up at once or the cabbages would get me. Sorry, I ran. But I knew you'd be upset if I was eaten by cabbages - Clara why are you laughing?

Oh sorry, Clara is helping me write this letter and she just burst out laughing, she is very un-por-fesh-nal like that.

Anyway, i really really love Hogwarts, its big and pretty and there are ghosts! I like ghosts! My friends are there too and I think I want to go to school there. Plus, I get to be near you which is awesome! I'm going to ask Grandpa to send me to Hogwarts when the time comes.

xoxo
Mimosa

Back to top Go down
Elenore Clement
Adult
Adult
Elenore Clement

PostSubject: Re: To Elenore, With Love   To Elenore, With Love EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 8:55 am

10th November 2022

Dear Mimosa,

I found the note on my beside the morning after, one would assume that the House Elf knew better than to wake me. House Elves aren't very... regal. But, I understand how you must find the creatures quite something. I'm glad they did as you needed, that is, after all, what they're for!

It's a saying, Mimosa, for when a lady is not feeling well. Ask Clara, I'm sure she'll explain it to you.

I'm sure you danced perfectly -- the picture shows you did really well! Well done! Did you send one to Maman and Papa too? If not, I'll send the picture on to them for you.

Rabid cabbages... I believe Professor Kessler has played quite the meanest of jokes on you, Mimosa. There are no rabid cabbages at Hogwarts, and there certainly weren't any in the castle on Halloween. Just a man who knew how to get you away from our common room, it would seem.

Clara is writing for you? You should practice, Mimosa, when you get to Hogwarts you won't be able to have someone write for you. You'll have to do that all by yourself. Why Hogwarts? Beauxbatons is much prettier. Besides, there is Salem or Ilvermorny in America, where you'd be closer to home, and your Grandpa, and Clara. I don't think you should make your decision so quickly over something so important.

Elenore

Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

PostSubject: Re: To Elenore, With Love   To Elenore, With Love EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 12:52 pm

Hi Elenore! Guess where I am? Guess guess guess!

Okay, I'll tell you, I'm at Whichly Stadium in the VIP box, about to watch Wagtown Wanderers and Hollyhead Harpies go head to head in a game! I'm siting with Uncle Seb and Uncle Aiden who are both here too. Actually the tickets were a present from Uncle Seb for my birthday because he felt bad for missing it!

It's halftime in the game now and Uncle Seb's given the team his pro-fesh-nal coach talk, now he's helping me write this note. I really wanted to write to you before the game ended so I could tell you where I was. I really miss you, I wish you and Jacques were here.

If that tall man was being mean than I shall tell Grandpa! But I don't think he was, he ran away from the cabbages too! And no, I didn't send Grandmere and Grandpere any pictures, I don't have to. their assistants always look through the papers and save everything that has me or Jacques or you in it. I don't know how they know where to look though...

And don't worry about me attending Hogwarts, I'm sure there will be lots of people I'd like there and who would help me. I've started lessons with my Michelle but her lessons are weird. She made me walk for half an hour with a stack of books on my head. That's a funny lesson.

And if no one at Hogwarts can help me write, I'll just ask you. <3 If I'm in Hufflepuff, we can be together all the time! Imagine the fun we'll have, we can stay up all night talking and I can introduce you to my teddy!

Okay I have to go now, the second half is starting. I hope Uncle Seb's team wins!

xoxo
Mimosa (and Uncle Seb too)

Back to top Go down
Elenore Clement
Adult
Adult
Elenore Clement

PostSubject: Re: To Elenore, With Love   To Elenore, With Love EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 2:33 pm

1st December 2022

Dear Mimosa,

Quidditch? How exciting! I do like to watch the house teams play -- Grandmere says I mustn't play, though, as it is much too unladylike for a Clement to do so. Though, Wigtown Wanderers aren't the best team, I'm sure you would have at least gotten to see some good Quidditch from the Harpies. I saw the result went their way, though I'm not surprised by that outcome!

Uncle Seb? You mean the Italian man... The Venetian? How nice of him.

I'm sure Jacques would take you to a game, if you asked him nicely.

The Clements know everything, of course. That's how they know where to look. I'll keep it for when I go home, just in case Mama and Papa misplaced their own.

That's a lesson in correct posture. If you can keep the books from tumbling whilst you walk, it means you walk in the manner befitting of a Clement ward. I had to do it when I was much younger than yourself, so, whilst it might seem silly to you, it's what ladies do, and that is what Maman and Papa want from you.

Well, we can only hope you're sorted in to Hufflepuff, then, can't we? I wouldn't wish for you to have to struggle with such things whilst you're here. Also, please don't use '<3' in letters, Mimosa, the use of text expressions in a letter is much too informal. I'll let Papa know that Michelle needs to help you on that, though, it's not your fault you don't know these things.

Elenore

Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

PostSubject: Re: To Elenore, With Love   To Elenore, With Love EmptyThu Oct 26, 2017 3:29 am

Dear Elenore,

How are you, I hope you are keeping well. The weather here has been quite unforgiving - really Michelle? What does that even mean?

My apologies, I am currently with my tutor learning how to write a proper letter, though I do not understand how there can be a wrong way, but Michelle says there is and I need to learn the right way. Apparently it involves an introduction and asking about people and talking about the weather. I think I much prefer texting.

I was sad about the match results but only for a minute or two. The Wanderers are a great team, they offered to take all the witches out for pizza after the game and I went too. We all had a party, I ate four slices!

Oh and I'm not supposed to tell you how much I ate. So, I ate lots of pizza!

I also found this neat quill that I can dictate to and it writes for me, isn't that great! It's not as good as voice to text programs but it can still help me get out of actual writing. Though Michelle says we have to start working on that too.

Oh, and I was supposed to put a date on the top but I forgot, so I'll just let you know today is... Michelle what date is it? Oh it's the eight of December.

Christmas is coming soon and I'm so excited! I'm going to ask grandpa to give me Hogwarts as my present this year! What about you, will you go back to the palace for Christmas? You can also come here to me if you want. We can have an epic sleepover and you can meet all my teddies!

Love
Mimosa

Back to top Go down
Elenore Clement
Adult
Adult
Elenore Clement

PostSubject: Re: To Elenore, With Love   To Elenore, With Love EmptyThu Oct 26, 2017 10:16 am

10th December 2022

Dear Mimosa,

I'm very well, thank you. It's the time of year where I get ready to return to the Palace for the Clement Christmas Ball. And you, how are you?

The weather is a boring subject, you need not waste time on such things. Also, you shouldn't refer to Ms. Roux by her first name. It's quite impolite.

Texting is a terrible simplification of conversation, and should not be relied upon. This is why Maman and Papa do not have the technology in the Palace. You'll understand one day, perhaps, but I don't expect you to understand now.

That sounds wonderful. I hope you ate your pizza nicely, and with a knife and fork? Though, four slices is a lot of pizza for someone your age... I hope you didn't force the last piece down.

I'm glad you found a quill, though you really should practice writing yourself. Practice is quite essential if you want to be good at things. That is how Jacques and I were taught, and you are a Clement ward now, therefore you have to practice, otherwise you will let Maman and Papa down.

Eighth, Mimosa, not eight. Dates aren't just numbers. Ms. Roux should have corrected you on that, but I will let it slide.

I will be at the palace for Christmas. It's my sixteenth name day this month too, which will mean a large party for me. Maman and Papa will likely keep me busy the whole of this period, so I'm afraid I won't be able to come to America. Another time, perhaps.

Elenore

Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

PostSubject: Re: To Elenore, With Love   To Elenore, With Love EmptyFri Oct 27, 2017 6:05 pm

20th December

HI ELENORE, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! YOU ARE NOW SIXTEEN YEARS OLD AND THAT IS BIIIIIG! I WISH I WAS SIXTEEN! I WOULD THEN GET TO BE THE SAME AGE AS YOU AND WE COULD GO EVERYWHERE TOGETHER AND BE BEST FRIENDS!

OH NO, WE ALREADY ARE BEST FRIENDS! BUT I'D STILL LIKE TO BE SIXTEEN, IT SOUNDS COOL AND EXCITING! JUST LIKE THIS HOWLER I CHOSE ESPECIALLY FOR YOU! I HOPE YOU CAN HEAR MY VOICE THROUGH THIS THING, I HAD THEM MAKE IT IN PINK ESPECIALLY FOR YOU!!!!!

WHO IS MS. REWX, IS SHE A FRIEND OF YOURS? CAN I MEET HER TOO? MAYBE YOU, ME, HER AND MY MICHELLE CAN GO FOR A PICNIC, I LOVE PICNICS!

I ALSO GOT YOU ANOTHER PRESENT, ITS A MAGICAL CARD. I RECORDED MYSELF SINGING TO IT AND NOW WHEN YOU OPEN IT, IT WILL SING YOUR FAVORITE SONGS IN MY VOICE. I DID MY BEST WITH THE FRENCH ONES BUT I MAY HAVE GOTTEN SOME WORDS WRONG. CLARA SAYS ITS THE THOUGHT THAT COUNTS. NOW YOU CAN LISTEN TO MY VOICE WHEREVER YOU ARE, ISN'T THAT GREAT????

I HAVE TO GO NOW, THE STRINGY CHRISTMAS LIGHTS ARE OUT AND GRANDPA AND CLARA ARE FIGHTING OVER THEM AGAIN! THAT'S HOW WE KNOW IT'S CHRISTMAS HERE, WHEN GRANDPA AND CLARA BOTH SHOUT OVER EACH OTHER ON WHOSE WAY OF DECORATING THE TREE IS THE BEST!

OF COURSE THEY BOTH AGREE IN THE END THAT MY WAY IS THE BEST!

BYE, HAPPY EARLY CHRISTMAS. PLEASE SEND MY LOVE TO GRANDMERE AND GRANDPERE, AND I WILL SEND JACQUES A CARD TOO!.

LOVE
MIMOSA

Back to top Go down
Elenore Clement
Adult
Adult
Elenore Clement

PostSubject: Re: To Elenore, With Love   To Elenore, With Love EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 8:15 am

30th December 2022

Dear Mimosa,

I am sorry that my reply is late, and that it is going to be rather short. This is the problem with Howlers, they destroy themselves once they're finished, so you can't refer back to them.

Thank you for the birthday message, though, it was very thoughtful, and the card was lovely. It's on my bedside cabinet, close to me when I wish to use it.

Ms. Roux is your teacher, Michelle. And a picnic sounds lovely, but we'll wait until summer, it's much too cold now.

Here's hoping you had a lovely Christmas, and that Santa got you everything you asked for.

Elenore

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Elenore, With Love   To Elenore, With Love Empty

Back to top Go down

To Elenore, With Love
Page 1 of 1