Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Will you be my date - Page 2 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Will you be my date - Page 2 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Will you be my date - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Will you be my date - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Will you be my date - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Will you be my date

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Will you be my date - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will you be my date   Will you be my date - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 9:53 am

Artemis couldn’t believe that he had just asked her. He thought that he sounded like a schoolboy who was asking a girl out for the first time. But it didn’t matter because it was already over. And the fact was that she said yes. Artemis was grinning from ear to ear and it was because he was so happy. Finally he had a shot at being happy. He wasn’t going to think about all of the ones who broke his heart in the past. Because Sierra could be his future and he didn’t want to mess that up. Now he wasn’t sure about what to do next. He knew that he wouldn’t have all the money that he had in the past. Oh, how he hated Scarlet. As she took all of his money just so that he could keep Lilac.

“ I am glad that you said yes.” He wasn’t worried that she wou0ld say no. Artemis was glad that they both had the same feelings for each other. Maybe this was a sign that they were meant to be together.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Will you be my date   Will you be my date - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 9:48 am

This question was something she didn't really expect to hear yet but she did. She had even said yes, what was a bit of surprise for her but then again she did have feelings probably for him. She just was trying to understand all this. All this was new for Sierra still. She just hoped things would go well between them.

"I'm glad too," she said with a small smile on her face. She had no idea what her future will bring to her yet. Everything is still so unclear. With just one day things can change. She has a boyfriend first time ever in her life. This really was something she didn't really expect to happen.

She wasn't sure how Lilac will take it or what really will happen now. She just still tries to accept her feelings for Artemis here. She just hopes that all this will work out. For sake of them both.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Will you be my date   Will you be my date - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 11:08 am

Artemis was glad that he finally asked Sierra. As it was something that he was wanting to do for a while. Put he was always putting it off, thinking that it wasn’t the right time. Now he knew that she had feelings for him. Right now he was ready to start thinking about a future. And he was hoping that Sierra would be it. Right now it would just them dating but hopefully it would grow into something more.

He loved it that he was able to make her smile. The future was still unwritten but it was looking to be a brighter one. “ I am glad that I am able to make you happy. Because you don’t know how happy I am.” Artemis wasn’t really thinking about all of his relationships in the past that didn’t work out.

Now he was going to have to tell Lilac. Artemis was sure that she would be happy for him. If not then she would have to learn to deal with it. But that was a bridge that they would cross when they got there.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Will you be my date   Will you be my date - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 10:01 pm

Sierra was glad to be finally girlfriend of Artemis. Even yeah she never expects this to happen when she met the male for the first time. Just things over the year took the different route and Sierra doesn't regret anything when it comes to Artemis.

She knows there are things that can make things difficult in the future but then again she still won't run away from them. "Well yeah. You have always managed to make me happy or at least left my spirits up when they have been down. I'm happy about making you happy too," she said with a small smile on her face there.

She really hopes that Lilac will take it well and will be happy for them too. Even if she will never try to really be a new mother to the girl unless she wants it. She just will be there as a friend for the girl, or older sister. She will still always help the girl out on the things what Artemis can't or don't know how.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Will you be my date   Will you be my date - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 12:06 am

Artemis was glad that he was finally dating Sierra. That meant that he wouldn’t have to worry about how he was going to ask her. And hopefully this relationship would actually turn out good. As the ones in the past didn’t. But he wasn’t going to think about that. Since Sierra said yet. He smiled when Sierra said that he had made her happy. That made him also happy. Maybe they both had a shot of happiness. Maybe this was meant to be when he started to work for the Clements. Right now all he wanted to do was think about spending time with Sierra.

As this was their first date in a way since he did ask her out. And he knew that there were going to be many more down the road. Right now he was living in the moment and didn’t want for it to end. Which he knew that the date would have to end sometime. But he would always have a good memory of t heir first one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will you be my date   Will you be my date - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Will you be my date
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2