Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
A compromise (Sasha) - Page 2 Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Today at 4:02 pm

» Election Night (Tessa)
A compromise (Sasha) - Page 2 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
A compromise (Sasha) - Page 2 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
A compromise (Sasha) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
A compromise (Sasha) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

A compromise (Sasha)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

Birthday : 2013-08-13

A compromise (Sasha) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A compromise (Sasha)   A compromise (Sasha) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 11:04 am

Her faith in his victory was optimistic, but Jackson knew if anything was going to win him this election, it would be his crack legal team of one. Still, her support was appreciated, at least she believed in him.

Or was she just being polite? As Sasha went off to gather her sweets, Jackson simply watched her go. Who would have thought he would miss the time he was ignorant. Sure he'd been a felon in most countries but at least he knew what to believe. In her letter, she had said she never lied about loving him.

Was that still true? And if it was, was it truly love or just duty that attached a very very young woman to the first person she had slept with?

Meeting her at the counter after she'd picked out what looked like half the shop, Jackson offered his card to the cashier. "So, where are you living these days?" It was clear her parents were not easy to be around and before this mess, he had rented her an apartment. Maybe he had been able to help Sasha in some unknown way after all.

"Merida often asks about you. I haven't really told her anything," he confessed as they moved out of the store, now laden down with boxes of candy.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A compromise (Sasha)   A compromise (Sasha) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 23, 2018 1:14 pm

Sasha will always be supportive of Jackson, even when they aren't together there now. She just wants him to be successful in his life while her own life seems to fall apart. The girl has no idea what she will even do in the future yet. Maybe something with art or then something completely different.

The love was something that the girl was still learning what it was. She hasn't really got much of it in her life. But she knew she has feelings for Jackson and not just because she did sleep with him. She really wasn't sure how he felt about her now and awhile gathering her sweets she did wonder about it. She just wanted back the one good in her life, even if she was the one who ruined it basically.

"Erm. After our break up I went back to live with my parents but after getting to know what secrets my parents are holding I went to that apartment just for a few days. Awhile being in Hogwarts I don't go home often or the apartment," she said when she did let Jackson pay for her candy basically. She just couldn't be either place very long time. The home was something what remained her fights with her parents and how much they ignored her. The apartment was something what kind of did remind her Jackson since he bought it. Mostly the happy memories but some sad ones too, well one.

"Awh. Well, Merida is a lovely person. I do at times wonder how she is doing or even you. You should eventually tell her the truth. You can't hide it forever from her." Sasha knew very well hiding truth can be the very hurtful thing for all the sides involved.
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

PostSubject: Re: A compromise (Sasha)   A compromise (Sasha) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 24, 2018 7:32 pm

Jackson cringed slightly at her use of the word "break up", even though the redhead wasn't wrong. As uncomfortable as it made him, they had been together and so the no longer being together could, technically, be called a break up. The only thing he knew was that he couldn't let Sasha tell Merida. No, Merida wouldn't understand. She would blame the girl.

And that was not soemthing Jackson would allow.

The fault was his, and he was not about to let Sasha take the blame for it.

As they left the shop, now heading into a directionless spiral once more, his strolling companion mentioned how she'd been flipping between her parents house and her apartment. She also confirmed his fears about Hogwarts,. She was literally still in high school making what he was about to suggest even more uncomfortable.

But in the end he had no choice. And perhaps, neither did she if she had agreed to see him after what had happened.

"So... about the break up thing... do you still want to be broken up?" The words were directed to her but Jackson didn't dare look at her face. In fact, it was his shoes that looked most interesting at this point. The three hundred dollar sneakers he wore on campaign tours. Actually, now that he taught about it, he was dressed almost as if he was on one, constantly being watched, wanting to make a good impression.

"I mean, the house deal was finalized last month... So I own that house you liked."

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A compromise (Sasha)   A compromise (Sasha) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 24, 2018 8:20 pm

Sasha just thought they broke up since she never saw Jackson after that and she just assumed everything was over between them until now. The girl didn't really expect Jackson to contact back to her when she sent that letter. But here they were talking and spending time together.

The Hufflepuff wasn't sure what to say there now right away to the question what was there asked. Of course, she wanted still to be together but she didn't really wanna jump into things right away. She has learned it's better to think things through before you answer.

"Being together again sounds nice of course. It all depends if you want it still and if you will be able to trust me again. Even if trust is hard to gain when it's broken once," Sasha said after an awhile after some thinking. "So yes, I would like that we aren't broken up anymore," she said even this. To be sure to answer the question what was asked.

"Oh, that's good," she added about the house. "I'm glad you bought that house and hope it's just not because I like it," she added even this. She just didn't wanna force someone doing something they didn't like.
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

PostSubject: Re: A compromise (Sasha)   A compromise (Sasha) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 24, 2018 8:31 pm

"Yeah, the house is pretty great, my lawyer even managed to get a neat sum knocked off the price because she found some legal loopholes or something, I don't know." That much was true. How the Princess did her work, Jackson openly admitted to not understanding. But after seeing the results, he had to admit - and sometimes painfully so - that she knew what she was doing.

Of course, talk of the house was only a distraction from the real question she had posed. Could he trust her again? Looking at her now in her jeans and T shirt, her hair off her face and her features devoid of make up... He could potentially see himself doing that. But for that, he had to tell her the truth too.

"I.. I'm an old fashion southern man, I wan to make things right." Shuffling the many bags of candy in his arms, Jackson reached into his pocket, pulling out a small Tiffany's box courtesy of the Goblin who had known much more about what girls liked than he did. "I did a wrong thing, and I'm sorry. But If you'll let me make up for it, I swear I'll do my best." the hand with the ring extended towards Sasha, encouraging her to open it.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A compromise (Sasha)   A compromise (Sasha) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 24, 2018 9:32 pm

"Oh, I see. Well, I'm glad that all there worked out for you still," she said with a small smile on her face. She really was glad that Jackson's life was at least going better than hers which made her bit of sad but she decided not show it out there now. She just had her troubles with her parents what made her sad.

She was confused now there when Jackson began to search for something from his pockets and there was this ring box suddenly in his hands. This made the girl be even more confusing. His words didn't help much either really. He looked at Jackson and then at the box again. The girl was simply super confused.

After some time looking to be confused about things, she opened the box. In there she saw this beautiful ring. She was even more confused. "You are trying to say or ask what now. I'm so confused," she really was. Mostly she never expected something like this to happen. She had thought things were oven before and she had blown her chances of being together with Jackson.
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

PostSubject: Re: A compromise (Sasha)   A compromise (Sasha) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 1:16 pm

Her confusion, in hindsight, should have been predictable. Or perhaps there was a different way to ask people to marry you in the UK? But in good old fashioned America, a ring usually conveyed the message clear enough.

Unless.. she didn't want to be engaged to him. Unless he'd fucked up worse than he realized.

"I'm.. err... That is to say," he tried, still holding onto the candy bags as she opened the box and examined the ring. Maybe it wasn't the right ring? Maybe she wanted a different one? He could take her jewelry shopping if that was the case.

"Look, you know how I grew up with just Merida. There was no father around and I promised myself I would never do that to a girl or a kid. And well, if you think it's a good idea, we can try the family thing. We both come from pretty unconventional ones in our own way but... We can try to build something better?" All this came out in a rush, Jackson fearing that if he stopped to think over his words, he may not develop the courage to say them out loud.

"Basically, I'm asking you to marry me Sasha, eventually. After you turn eighteen or twenty one or whenever in future.. But I do intend to make things right... If you'll have me."

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A compromise (Sasha)   A compromise (Sasha) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 3:19 pm

Sasha was sure she should have known what Jackon tries to say or well ask but she just never expected it. So that's why the girl was confused more likely. She kept listening what Jackson said there now to her.

The girl tried to progress it all in her mind and tried even figure out what to say there now. She didn't really expect it. She just was confused and amazed. She just tried to figure out what would be the right thing to do there now.

Sasha knew she should say something there now but the girl couldn't find the right words what to say there now. She wanted to say yes but how she wasn't sure. Say simply a yes didn't seem like such good idea to her.

"Well, of course, starting family with you one day seems like a nice idea," she started there now. It was the start at least. "And yeah we didn't really grow up like most kids would but this won't stop us being better at it," she added. She wasn't sure where she was getting with it all yet.

"But yes I would like to marry you one day. So my answer for your proposal is yes," she finally said it out. She smiled there even. After some time the smile wasn't fake one anymore, it was real. She was happy.

She took the ring out of the box and put it on her left-hand finger, what was called the ring finger, next to the pinky finger. She looked at her hand now and smiled still. Then back at Jackson.
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

PostSubject: Re: A compromise (Sasha)   A compromise (Sasha) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 3:48 pm

Starting families, Jackson knew, was more complicated than it sounded. And he now knew better than ever that he had to really get to know his partner before starting one with her. For almost two years he thought he had known Sasha Denver, but in truth they had only exchanged letters and spent a few weeks in each other's company out of the year.

Now though, they were engaged, and had all the time in the world to get to know each other. The smile of sheer relief on Jackson's face when Sasha slid the ring on her finger could have lit up all of Hogsmeade. Despite everything that had happened, she said yes. She still wanted him in her life.

"You know, that's not how I wanted to do this," he admitted sheepishly, finally looking up at her with his usual lopsided grin. "I know girls like the whole going down on one knee thing and I promise I will do that. There will be a proper party and everything, I want to celebrate us, but first we should get our bearings."

Jackson didn't know how else to show her how much he appreciated her. All the conventional routes were out, and that only left conversation. They were going to end up talking a whole lot from now on.

"But for now, how about I take you to dinner, anywhere you want to go?"

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A compromise (Sasha)   A compromise (Sasha) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 4:15 pm

Even Sasha knew that starting a family isn't so easy as it might seem. Sasha knew that things even will be more complicated than before. She really needs now fix things between her parents too and she can't avoid them forever. She can't keep pretending everything is okay when it isn't.

Being engaged was something she didn't really plan for her future yet. Then again she never planned anything in head much. She is still even trying to figure out what she wants to do in the future. Then again she is used to already unbelievable things to happen in her life. Seems like her life is full of unexpected things.

"They do like it yes. But yeah it would have been received something like that but you don't have to do that," she said with a small smile. "Well, we can do party but not sure when and do it right," she added there now. She didn't really mind about celebrating them there now. Even yeah she wasn't that big of the parties fan but then again she didn't mind them. She just barely has been invited to some before and she herself has never really thrown them, there has been no real reason for it.

"Sure we can go have dinner together. Every place here in Hogsmeade is fine to me. They all are nice enough. Never been picky person really," she said with a small smile on her face. So the girl did lead them to nearest cafe/restaurant where they could have their dinner there now and also talk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A compromise (Sasha)   A compromise (Sasha) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A compromise (Sasha)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2