Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Look at these phtograhs ( One shot)
Victoria and Tessa Emptyby Tessa Greene Today at 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Victoria and Tessa Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» Election Night (Tessa)
Victoria and Tessa Emptyby Tessa Greene Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:38 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Victoria and Tessa Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
Victoria and Tessa Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Victoria and Tessa

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tessa Greene
Adult
Adult
Tessa Greene

Birthday : 1992-11-25

Victoria and Tessa Empty
PostSubject: Victoria and Tessa   Victoria and Tessa EmptyMon Jan 20, 2020 10:13 am

To: vnewbury@blake.senate.gov
From tgreeene92@gmail.com
Date: 2027 April 5
Subject: Got a question

Hello and how are you doing ? I am sure by now you have that Jackson has broke it off with me. And I know as a friend that you would never lie to me. But he did say that he was with someone that night he left me at the hotel. And I was wondering if you knew who is could be? I know that it has to be a female friend. And I don’t know any of his friends beside you. And you know if something happened to you I would do the same. This would mean a lot to me.

Tessa
Back to top Go down
Victoria Newbury
Adult
Adult
Victoria Newbury

Birthday : 1998-02-13
Job/hobbies : Legal Adviser

Victoria and Tessa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victoria and Tessa   Victoria and Tessa EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 3:03 pm

Lunch hour had just begun at the offices, Victoria had just nipped across to Jackson's office with his lunch of lasagne that she'd made in her mass cooking panic of the weekend. The witch had been waylaid at that point, discussing the progress she'd made on HR420 that morning whilst Jackson took the opportunity to tell her how beautiful she looked. The witch had gently reminded him as he'd caught her hand, and placed a not-so discrete kiss against her knuckles that they were keeping things quiet.

Which meant no form of PDA in the office.

Jackson had given her a look that made Victoria want to waiver on her whole idea entirely, but she had just about managed to scrape enough self-restraint to pull her hand from his and move back towards the door to Jackson's office. She had work to do, the witch had informed him with a smile, heading back across the mostly deserted office, and back in to her own office.

Opening up her emails once more had been a habit as old as time, one that had brought with it the unexpected arrival of an email from Tessa. Looking out across the office, Victoria had readied herself for the notification that the funds they had been receiving were going to be withdrawn with immediate effect -- something that the witch was almost sure could not be done so quickly -- only to find herself mistaken.

Tessa's email was brief, to the point and... threw a whole new light on what had happened in LA. The fact Tessa was asking who it had been that had slept with Jackson meant... the witch's eyes travelled in the direction of Jackson's office, despite the fact Victoria could not see the man from her desk. He'd saved her reputation when he'd gone to LA, taking the full front of their affair and keeping her out of the picture... Victoria's eyes scanned across the email again, sticking to the point Tessa had noted that she would do the same for her if it had been the other way around.

Except, Tessa would never do such a thing if she knew how Victoria had betrayed her.

The witch had sat numbly in that moment, looking back at the words on the screen without seeing them. If Jackson hadn't told Tessa... did that mean she shouldn't? But lying to one of her friends... wasn't that... Victoria bit her lip, trying to decide how to reply to the email, but not really knowing where to begin. It wasn't as if she could reply 'sorry Tessa, it was me'. And yet, the alternatives...

To: tgreeene92@gmail.com
Date: 2027 April 5, 13:52
Subject: Re: Got a question

Hi Tessa,

I'm very well, thank you, and you? All things considered, of course?

Jackson has informed me about your split, I am very sorry to hear that you two couldn't make it work out. I wasn't aware that Jackson had been with another woman... I know that's not helpful to hear, but I don't pry in Jackson's personal life like that, unless it's going to be affecting his career and I need to know. Oh gosh... this isn't going to affect his career, is it Tessa? I know that what Jackson has done is a truly terrible thing, but... I know it's not for me to try to make your mind up... please don't do anything that might affect all the hard work he's doing here. If not for Jackson's sake, then for the rest of the office and their jobs?

I promise I will keep my ear out for any mention of who the lady in question might be, but I don't know if Jackson will tell me...

If there is anything else you might need, please do let me know!

Victoria xxx

With the email sent, Victoria pushed back from her desk, watching her send and receive refresh in the email server, before it confirmed the safely sent message. Closing her eyes, the witch drew in a deep breath, and breathed out slowly once more, reigning in the potential panic she was about to have, as her mind worked quickly to compartmentalise the information.

Tessa didn't know. But it would only be a matter of time... wouldn't it?

~ Profile ~ Vickson Playlist ~
~ Slender ~ 30 ~ Bookworm ~ 5' ~ American ~
Victoria and Tessa Rsz_1v10
Back to top Go down
Tessa Greene
Adult
Adult
Tessa Greene

Victoria and Tessa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victoria and Tessa   Victoria and Tessa EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 3:21 pm

Date: 2027 April 5 2:30
Subject: Re: Re: Got question

I am glad to hear that I just wish I could say the same. After Jackson said that he was with someone else, I had forgave him. I was ready to work this out and put this in the past. But he said that he had to break it off as he was in love with this person. I didn’t think you would now all of this. But I know that you and Jackson work closely. And was hoping that he would have shared something from you. I really can’t say what is going to happen. As right now I know that I am not in the right state of mind to make a decision. That will be something for Fox to make. But then again the Grey family was also giving money to Jackson. And that would be up to my family if they continued.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Newbury
Adult
Adult
Victoria Newbury

Birthday : 1998-02-13
Job/hobbies : Legal Adviser

Victoria and Tessa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victoria and Tessa   Victoria and Tessa EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 3:45 pm

To: tgreeene92@gmail.com
Date: 2027 April 5, 14:47
Subject: Re: Got a question

Hi Tessa,

Just give yourself some time, these things take a lot of it to get through, but I know you will! You're a very strong lady, and you deserve to be happy. All I can say is, I'm just glad Jackson was honest with you, and didn't try to play you along through all of this. But, I really, really am sorry that this is how it all broke down.

I appreciate that you're not in the right mind to be making decisions, and I think, right now, no decisions need to be made. After all, you wouldn't want to put Sloan's job, or Maggie's job at risk because of a break up, you're a kind hearted woman who understands the impact of the money you're giving to our offices here. I don't know if you know, but all the girl's here are working really hard to get a bill through to pass new laws that will protect the public from compounding pharmacies by bringing in increased requirements for the drugs they sell to be provided. If you cut our funding now, we might not make it to getting the bill passed, which would leave to a lot more people dying from poorly made drugs.

Though, I know I shouldn't put this on your shoulders, I really do hope you would at least continue with the funding for the next six months or so, so that we can try to secure some new funding -- not for Jackson's sake, but for all the girls in the office. Too many of them are living pay check to pay check, and I would hate to have to tell them that we couldn't manage another payment to them. Especially as some of them have young families to support...

I promise I will keep my eyes and ears open for any information for you, though. But, honestly, if Jackson had done something like this to me, I wouldn't want to know who the other woman was. I would just find someone much more worth my time, effort and love.

You're so much better than all of this, Tessa!

Victoria xxx

~ Profile ~ Vickson Playlist ~
~ Slender ~ 30 ~ Bookworm ~ 5' ~ American ~
Victoria and Tessa Rsz_1v10
Back to top Go down
Tessa Greene
Adult
Adult
Tessa Greene

Victoria and Tessa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victoria and Tessa   Victoria and Tessa EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 4:08 pm

Date: 2027 April 5 5:30
Subject: Re: Re: Got question

Date: 2027 April 5, 14:47
Subject: Re: Re: Re:Got a question

Dear Victoria,

I just can’t believe that Jackson would even think about cheating on me. After he was there beside me after Damien cheated on me. He knew what I went through and I remember telling him that I could not go through this again. Mind you I think he was still not in the right mind. As he said that he wanted a relationship. So I thought that this meant that he would never do this to me. As he watched me go through it once, and I thought he would never wanted to hurt me the same way again.

I promise that I am not going to make a decision until I am better. And I haven’t been back to work since he left me that night. So I have no idea what is going on in Fox. Right now I am just hurt that Jackson did this. And I would never do anything to hurt you or the girls in the office. I would offer you all Fox Network. As I don’t think that you should be paying for the things that Jackson did. And I would even help relocate you. But that would mean so much to me if you could keep you ears open.

Tessa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Victoria and Tessa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victoria and Tessa   Victoria and Tessa Empty

Back to top Go down

Victoria and Tessa
Page 1 of 1