Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

Josie LeBlanc

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Summer Hols-tility- (Karan) Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Today at 4:02 pm

» Election Night (Tessa)
Summer Hols-tility- (Karan) Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Summer Hols-tility- (Karan) Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Summer Hols-tility- (Karan) Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Summer Hols-tility- (Karan) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Summer Hols-tility- (Karan)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gaspard Kylar
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect
Gaspard Kylar

Birthday : 2011-11-01

Summer Hols-tility- (Karan) Empty
PostSubject: Summer Hols-tility- (Karan)   Summer Hols-tility- (Karan) EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 6:45 am

07/06/2028

0315 a.m.

Apologies, but I can't quite remember if you said you have your phone on silent while at home. The baby's crying is keeping me awake. How long until they sleep like a normal human?! I've scratched runes around my room but am hoping that father will feel pity upon me and my ears and cast a muffliatio about my room when everyone is supposed to be sleeping. What are your plans for the holidays?

- Gaspard
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

Birthday : 2013-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Summer Hols-tility- (Karan)   Summer Hols-tility- (Karan) EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 7:16 am

10/06/2028

14:30 p.m.

Hey man, sorry to hear about the baby. they settle down a bit later, or so Biji says. Dad says it's a great honor to have a son in the family, though I was never expected to play with my baby cousins, that was for my sisters.

I started on my homework for the summer, that's why I've been away from my phone. Well that and I'm helping Dad at the shop. I'm old enough that I can't get away with sleeping in on my days off.

What are your plans for the summer? My Didi is getting married in August so we're busy with wedding prep.

~KRS

Back to top Go down
Gaspard Kylar
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect
Gaspard Kylar

PostSubject: Re: Summer Hols-tility- (Karan)   Summer Hols-tility- (Karan) EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 7:35 am

10/06/2028

1500 p.m.

My mother claims the same. Well, if it is then I suppose that my parents were doubly blessed. If my parents were traditionalists then we would have grown up with nannies and/or elves. I believe she should get one especially as father has been sent off to Belarus on some restoration project. The drool monster is ruining my clothes.

I've tried to do my homework when it has it's naps. I've learned that I like coffee. It comes in a variety of amazing flavours. What use is being a grown up or 'old enough' if we're not allowed to have days off? Surely he's fallen asleep in the armchair at one point?

Trying to stay sane radvbhgtfrdghftrdoih

Sorry! It woke up and tried to grab and eat my phone! Maybe I could come over some time to help? And if you need company I wouldn't mind coming over for any plausible excuse that will convince your dad. Have to go, drooly is hungry.

-Gaspard
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Summer Hols-tility- (Karan)   Summer Hols-tility- (Karan) EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 7:49 am

13/06/2028

10:30 p.m.

I'm beat!

Just had the busiest day. I was running errands for everyone. That's the downside of being the youngest in a Desi family, everyone treats you as the errand boy. And in a Shaadi house no less. The place has turned into flower shop/sweet shop/tasting menu/fabric store all coined.

Uh... I don't think coming over is a great idea bud. Umm, it's very busy and my dad isn't very good with strangers... Maybe after he's had a chance to cool down a bit, after Didi's wedding maybe...

~KRS

Back to top Go down
Gaspard Kylar
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect
Gaspard Kylar

PostSubject: Re: Summer Hols-tility- (Karan)   Summer Hols-tility- (Karan) EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 5:05 am

15/06/2028

1300pm

Apologies. I couldn't fathom what that would be like having been an only child until recently. Now, as an excuse for free babysitting, I believe my mother is titling it, "Brotherly Bonding Time". I end up having to watch drooly until mother has realized that I am not equipped to baby wrangle. My sympathies towards your plight though. It sounds horrible.

Perhaps he'd allow you to come over here for a few hours? We have direct floo travel so that shouldn't be a problem. If the answer is no, I admit I don't understand but will abide by the decision.

By the way, I'm having a bit of trouble with the Runes homework. Any tips or advice?

-Gaspard
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Summer Hols-tility- (Karan)   Summer Hols-tility- (Karan) EmptyWed Aug 25, 2021 8:44 pm

18/06/2028

17:23 p.m.

You keep calling your brother "Drooly", does he have a real name? I think I would get the end of a switch from Biji if I called my sisters a name like that.

As for coming over for a few hours, I can try but... I need to soften him up for another thing. I... haven't told anyone yet but I'm thinking of giving up my Head Boy position. It's NEWT year, I need to study. And there's Quidditch to focus on. I barely spent any time in the Heads dorm last year anyway and I think Nerisei and her boyfriend would appreciate the privacy.

What do you think?

Say, have you heard from Mimosa lately? I texted her a few weeks back but no response which is... unusual. All her socials are quiet too.

Talk later, Gaspard.

KRS

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer Hols-tility- (Karan)   Summer Hols-tility- (Karan) Empty

Back to top Go down

Summer Hols-tility- (Karan)
Page 1 of 1