Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
It's the Big 18! (Party Thread, Open to All!) - Page 2 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
It's the Big 18! (Party Thread, Open to All!) - Page 2 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
It's the Big 18! (Party Thread, Open to All!) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
It's the Big 18! (Party Thread, Open to All!) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
It's the Big 18! (Party Thread, Open to All!) - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

It's the Big 18! (Party Thread, Open to All!)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

It's the Big 18! (Party Thread, Open to All!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's the Big 18! (Party Thread, Open to All!)   It's the Big 18! (Party Thread, Open to All!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 10:09 am

Watching both their movements carefully, Corey tried to guess what they were feeling. His friend was much better than him, but he still could get a sense of their intentions. He didn't always get it right, but it was still something. As Aiden stepped forward, he smiled encouragingly. It wasn't easy being accused of something, and while he wasn't sure if Aiden was the thief or innocent, there was no harm in making people feel comfortable. They were more capable of being relaxed that way.

Straining to hear the boy over the music, he was quite certain he was the only one who could hear the words being spoken, and nodded at each item. They boy would know this one of two ways - he had stolen it and unwrapped it before giving it to Victoria, or he had bought them. Which was uncertain until Ramona spoke, too.

But then the boy was adding something that caught his interest. Receipts. Muggle stores, he knew, would definitely offer those. That in itself was proof, unless the boy had faked them. But, why go through all that trouble just to give someone a present as simple as that? No, there was no solid reason for anyone to do something like that. However, there was also no plausible explanation for why someone would lie about it except to stir up trouble.

"Thank you," he said to the Slytherin, knowing it was the right thing to say but not meaning the words at all.

Furrowing his eyebrows in thought, he shrugged to himself before looking to Ramona. "Your turn. Tell us what this eating set and necklace looks like, and if there is anything else in the box."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: It's the Big 18! (Party Thread, Open to All!)   It's the Big 18! (Party Thread, Open to All!) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 3:49 pm

Sebastian was still getting used to Hogwarts, after transferring at the start of the year, he had the know-how of a first year. Which was quite embarrassing at times, but he dealt with it as well as anyone probably could. Sometimes the staircases would move and he'd end up in the wrong places, late for lessons, but it was getting better.

When Sebastian had been given an invitation to the Head Girl's party (he had no idea who Victoria Newbury was) he'd been a little confused, but decided to roll with it. Pulling on a blue shirt and some smart-ish jeans, Sebastian had found his way to the Head Girl's Common Room and let himself in after another guest. In his hand was a card, with a voucher for a book shop - someone had been kind enough to tell him that the Head Girl was an avid reader and made his life very easy.

Once he was in the room, however, Sebastian had simply moved to the pile of presents and put his card in and amongst the rest before turning to face the party. There were a number of people here, but he didn't really know anyone, nor was he overly confident enough to try and join groups of people.

Instead, Sebastian moved towards the food table, tucking in to the snacks happily and people watching for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Newbury
Adult
Adult
Victoria Newbury

Birthday : 1998-02-13
Job/hobbies : Legal Adviser

PostSubject: Re: It's the Big 18! (Party Thread, Open to All!)   It's the Big 18! (Party Thread, Open to All!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 7:07 pm

"he stole the necklace and eating set from me that I was going to give you! I swear that's the only reason why I don't have a present!"

Victoria couldn't help but blink as her fellow Hufflepuff moved over to them and spouted the accusation. Why would anyone want to steal a present from another person? Aiden didn't look like he'd be that kind of boy. But, before Victoria could think of something to say, Corey had spoken up.

Victoria couldn't help but smile at his logic, it was probably the best way to resolve the issue, even if Victoria didn't want a scene. "Though, I will add that your presence here is more than enough of a present, so whether you brought a present or not, you made me happy." Victoria told both Ramona and Aiden, because the party was not about presents, it was about having a nice time.

However, the moment Corey suggested it, Ramona had made some sarcastic comment that Victoria hadn't quite caught and turned on her heel, exciting the common room with a slam of the door. Well, it would have been effective if not for the music. Looking a little bit flustered, Victoria quickly recovered, giving the two boys a warm smile. "I'm sorry about that, please don't be angry with Mona, she's probably just... having an off day." Victoria tried to cover for the girl, because she simply couldn't bring herself to think bad thoughts about the witch.

"I'm sure your present will be lovely though, Aiden, thank you so much!" She assured the Slytherin. "Now, shall we go and grab some food, I'm personally rather hungry!" Victoria suggested brightly, hopefully making up for the fact someone had left (rather rudely) the party.

OOC: Permission given from Jo to GM Ramona.

~ Profile ~ Vickson Playlist ~
~ Slender ~ 30 ~ Bookworm ~ 5' ~ American ~
It's the Big 18! (Party Thread, Open to All!) - Page 2 Rsz_1v10
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: It's the Big 18! (Party Thread, Open to All!)   It's the Big 18! (Party Thread, Open to All!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 8:39 pm

Aiden was not happy, not happy at all for being accused of stealing. He had never, in all his life, stolen anything. He would be stupid to do so and people were certainly stupid to try and accuse him of stealing. And to hear that girl accuse him of stealing certainly made his blood boil but he thankfully didn't do anything except tell Corey what he had brought for Victoria and that he had the receipts.

He watched with a blank look as the girl left the room before giving Victoria a small smile. "It's alright Ms Newbury, you have no need to apologize. This is your eighteen birthday party so you should enjoy yourself and not apologize for her behavior." He said curtly and softly with a smile.

"Of course, I'm rather hungry myself." Aiden said with a nod of his head.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Newbury
Adult
Adult
Victoria Newbury

Birthday : 1998-02-13
Job/hobbies : Legal Adviser

PostSubject: Re: It's the Big 18! (Party Thread, Open to All!)   It's the Big 18! (Party Thread, Open to All!) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 8:22 am

When Aiden called her Ms Newbury again, Victoria let out a soft laugh. "Please, call me Victoria." She insisted to the Slytherin, because really there wasn't any need for formalities, was there? "And, I don't want anyone to be upset, I'll make sure she's okay later, but for now, I just want you to know that I don't think anyone would steal."

Because Victoria truly didn't think any of her friends would. What was wrong with Mona Victoria wasn't sure, but for now it could wait.

So, instead, Victoria led the two boys over to the food. Playing the good hostess that she truly was. "Eat as much as you like, the House Elves have been working so hard on the food, I don't want any of it to go to waste!" The witch insisted, before spotting another person in the room. "Oh, excuse me, I just saw someone..." Victoria explained, moving just down the table to where Sebastian was.

The Ravenclaw was someone Victoria could appreciate because he was a transfer student too. Victoria had shown him round the castle on his first day, but he had insisted on being okay since then, so Victoria had left him to it, under the promise of asking someone if he did get lost or stuck in any manner. "Hey Sebastian!" Victoria greeted the boy, her smile as radiant as ever. "Won't you come and meet a couple of people?" She asked, offering him his hand and leading him gently back to Aiden and Corey.

"Aiden, Corey, this is Sebastian, Sebastian meet Aiden and Corey." The Head Girl explained, motioning to each boy in turn to help the Ravenclaw. Because, honestly, where was the harm in everyone getting to know each other?

~ Profile ~ Vickson Playlist ~
~ Slender ~ 30 ~ Bookworm ~ 5' ~ American ~
It's the Big 18! (Party Thread, Open to All!) - Page 2 Rsz_1v10
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: It's the Big 18! (Party Thread, Open to All!)   It's the Big 18! (Party Thread, Open to All!) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 9:48 am

As the Head Girl moved over to his side, Sebastian could feel his nerves raising just a little bit. Victoria was very beautiful, and very nice. She was the kind of girl that provoked nervousness in him because he wasn't quite sure how to take her as a person.

When she asked him to follow her, he complied with her wishes, allowing her to take his hand and pull him towards the boys she'd been with only a few moments earlier. Sebastian didn't know either of them, which made his nerves bubble just a little more than the Head Girl approaching him had.

But, with the introduction, Sebastian smiled towards both of the boys, offering his hand to each of them in turn with a warm smile. "Nice to meet you both." He told them, meaning it because he really did need to make a few more friends around the castle. He stood awkwardly for a moment, before deciding to breach the silence.

"So, who's winning the Quidditch league at school at the moment?" He asked the group, he doubted it would be Ravenclaw, but he honestly didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's the Big 18! (Party Thread, Open to All!)   It's the Big 18! (Party Thread, Open to All!) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

It's the Big 18! (Party Thread, Open to All!)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2