Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
New Friends (Percy)  Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
New Friends (Percy)  Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
New Friends (Percy)  Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
New Friends (Percy)  Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
New Friends (Percy)  Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

New Friends (Percy)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

New Friends (Percy)  Empty
PostSubject: New Friends (Percy)    New Friends (Percy)  EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 8:11 pm

Sumire was glad for the warmth that blessed the Scotland air. She would be leaving soon for New York with Finley, and was positively excited for the days that were coming up. She had a nice dinner with Felix on her birthday, he'd been flown down to see her on the 16th of June, but he seemed so far away. He still gave her a lot of affection, held her hand and kissed her sweetly, but it felt ... forced to say the least. His smiles were as tender as ever but there was a sadness in his eyes.

She couldn't help but feel like despite all her faithfulness to her fiancé, it wasn't reciprocated. Which was only to be expected since he was so much older... He was 17 already and soon he'd be an adult. Not to mention he'd probably been in relationships around their engagement. Ever the optimist, apart of Sumire wondered if perhaps he was starting to feel guilty for all the other girls he'd probably been with. It was a pang on her heart to imagine that he was with other girls around being with her, that this was all just a duty, but she - she truly did love and care for him.

Even if it was only temporary.

She pushed the negative thoughts from her head and instead opted to revel in the sun as she walked through Diagon Alley. She needed a book on Veela potions from Flourish & Blotts as fast as possible. She'd need to learn how to brew Potions on controlling her natural pheromones around others, and so forth so that they wouldn't be so damn domineering. She pulled her hair up into a high ponytail as she walked through the Alley, smiling at those that she passed.

When she entered the store she found another person near the Creatures Brewing section and squared her shoulders. A new friend wouldn't hurt in anyway, with that she marched up to him with a bright smile on her face.

"Hello, I'm Sumire, I don't believe we've met before, do you go to Hogwarts?" She asked as she offered the boy her hand in a shake mannerism, hoping it didn't come off as awkward.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: New Friends (Percy)    New Friends (Percy)  EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 8:25 pm

Perseus had been looking forward to go school shopping, since he was an fan in general of going to book stores. Now he was getting his fifth year supplies, and soon he looked for flourish and blotts, and he had on something that was not preppy which was a pair of jeans, a light blue polo shirt, and a pair of converse.

Since today he had not wanted to dress up like a total prep, and he also was not in the mood to be dressing up. Then soon he walked around till he found flourish and blotts, and he soon walked in it once he found it, then soon he looked around and decided to go to the creature brewing area, and he looked around at books, even though he knew he should have been looking for OWL books.

Perseus had wanted to make sure he had his OWL books, but soon he knew maybe he could look at something different for a change. Then soon he looked, and he saw someone come up to him and introduce themselves, and he saw it was a girl.

He soon heard the girl saw her name was Sumire, and that they never met before. He could tell, and he soon looked and introduced himself.

" Nice to meet you Sumire, my name is Perseus Hawke, but you can just call me Perseus or Percy whatever pleases you. Also I do go to Hogwarts, and I am currently going into my fifth year, and I am in Ravenclaw. " he said with a smile as he extended his hand.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: New Friends (Percy)    New Friends (Percy)  EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 9:34 pm

Sumire had done intensive research after receiving her father’s notes on her ‘future’ as a Veela and a creature hybrid. She considered herself lucky that she was only a fourth Veela because full Veelas went through a 10x more complicated procedure. Plus it was easier as a hybrid; the chances of meeting full blooded Veela was like finding a diamond in the ocean. It was nearly impossible at this stage in life. There were rumors that a majority of the full blooded Veelas were being breeder and hidden away in the upper tiers of society and away from the regular wizards and witches. Scientifically speaking it scared Sumire that there was a possibility that she could be coveted away in order to preserve some sort of purity.

Then again, she thought wistfully with a small frown, wasn’t that the whole basis of the Second Wizarding War? Once more, her mind was wandering away from the task at hand. She looked through the books a bit, immediately finding Fleur Weasley, one of the more notable Veela that published books about her experience.

Percy it is then,” she said, feeling welcomed by his smile, “I’m going into my fourth year as Hufflepuff, how’re you feeling about Hogwarts over all? Looking for anything in particular?” She added after a moment as she glanced over at the other books by other Veelas.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: New Friends (Percy)    New Friends (Percy)  EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 2:10 am

Perseus looked at the girl named Sumire, and he smiled as she said his name was Percy then. He soon listened as she told him she was going into her fourth year, and he smiled, and he said. " Your fourth year is pretty easy. Mine mostly contained Quidditch and studying. I am trying to get all outstandings on my OWLS, so I can work in the ministry like my parents. Maybe work as an assistant to the minister. " he said with a smile.

" You have any future ideas? Like what you want to be after Hogwarts, and also I love Hogwarts. I am seeker for the Ravenclaw Quidditch team. " he said with a smile.

Then soon he looked, and he said. " I just decided to look here, but I am really here to look for OWLS books. " he said with a smile. Since he was eager to do well on his OWLs.

Since he was one for wanting to do his best. " You plan on studying for OWLS in your fourth year? Even though your taking them in your fifth year. " he asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Friends (Percy)    New Friends (Percy)  Empty

Back to top Go down

New Friends (Percy)
Page 1 of 1