Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
The Aftermath (Amethyst & TJ) - Page 2 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
The Aftermath (Amethyst & TJ) - Page 2 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
The Aftermath (Amethyst & TJ) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
The Aftermath (Amethyst & TJ) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
The Aftermath (Amethyst & TJ) - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

The Aftermath (Amethyst & TJ)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The Aftermath (Amethyst & TJ) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath (Amethyst & TJ)   The Aftermath (Amethyst & TJ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 5:49 pm

When Amethyst's response had come so haughtily, TJ couldn't help but grin as he held her close to him. She'd said yes! "Thank you!" TJ told her, letting out the breath he'd been holding as he waited for her answer to come.

"You don't have to go over the top, if you don't want to. And, if you need help to buy a dress, I can give you some of the money from my savings. It won't be much, but I could help." He told her nervously. TJ couldn't of cared less if she turned up in pyjamas for the evening, but he thought that Amethyst might want to impress him with something much more luxurious.

Truth be told, he was just happy they could spend Christmas Day together, it would be their first, and TJ really, really hoped that it wouldn't be the last, either.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath (Amethyst & TJ)   The Aftermath (Amethyst & TJ) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 10:29 pm

"Thank you!"

Amy couldn't understand why he would thank her in the first place. She wasn't doing him a favor. She was doing what she wanted to do and that was spend as much time with him as she could. Of course, he had his own life, and she wasn't constantly bothering him. That would be annoying, and Amethyst just didn't want to be that.
"No need to thank me, my Prince. I really wanna go with you!"

But then the idea of what to wear hit her. She didn't have so many dresses, and she knew she would need some sort of a gown for the ball. She really wanted to be pretty and impress him, but at the same time, she wanted to be herself. Not extremely fancy and expensive dresses. No, that would be a disaster.

As if reading her mind, TJ started talking about the dress, telling her that he would offer his saving in order she could buy a dress. That made Amy's eyes go wide and she shook her head no frantically. There was no way she would allow TJ to throw away his savings for a stupid dress.

"Don't you even think of it! I believe I do have a very nice dress that I have never worn. I will ask mom to send it to me, and you can keep your savings for something more important than a dress. Oh and, what was the name of that broom you liked, again?"

Amethyst already knew her present to TJ, and now, she only needed him to speak the name.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath (Amethyst & TJ)   The Aftermath (Amethyst & TJ) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 9:45 am

The offer of helping with the dress was one that Amy didn't appear to have liked and TJ held his hands up in mock surrender as she told him not to dare buy her a dress with his savings. "I was only offering to help." He defended softly, he wanted her to simply have what she wanted for the evening, but if she didn't need his help, that was okay too.

"I'll put the money towards your present, instead." TJ mused softly as she told him to use the money on something more important.

The question on which broom he wanted made TJ smile softly. "I don't care for any broom in particular. Any would make me happy. I'll probably buy myself one after the Christmas break." He assured her with a smile, not quite cottoning on what she was trying to say. "Maybe the newest Comet model... I don't know." TJ explained, before giving a small shrug. "There's no rush.

"Now, shall we get dinner?" TJ asked, leaning down to press a light kiss on Amy's lips. "I'm starving." He added with a soft laugh, pulling her in to the Great Hall so that they could eat, and then head off for the evening to do what they wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath (Amethyst & TJ)   The Aftermath (Amethyst & TJ) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Aftermath (Amethyst & TJ)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2