Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
We're.. Pregnant?! [James] - Page 2 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
We're.. Pregnant?! [James] - Page 2 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
We're.. Pregnant?! [James] - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
We're.. Pregnant?! [James] - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
We're.. Pregnant?! [James] - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

We're.. Pregnant?! [James]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

We're.. Pregnant?! [James] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're.. Pregnant?! [James]   We're.. Pregnant?! [James] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 8:03 pm

In all truth, Circe didn't expect him to follow her. James was not okay and she knew that. Circe was a fierce woman, and she was the only one who had dared to pop his little bubble and teach him how life worked. What could happen and all. She was the only one who had been brutally honest with him. And that was because she truly cared. Unlike all those other bitches he used to fuck.

So it was normal for him not to be able to handle all these at once. Circe would be really surprised if he had managed to deal with all of these nicely. Because James was not aware of what could happen in life. He was lost in his own world of manliness and sex. That was all he had learned. This had been his life for quite some time now. But it had consequences and he had to learn to accept them.

Circe was relaxing in her bathtub, eyes closed as her head rested against the tub. She was releasing all the stress she was feeling. She wasn't going to do this to herself any longer. Stress herself out like this for him. It was not worth it. Not at all.

I... "I'm going to be honest, Circe. I don't know what I want right now. This... well, this is not something I had planned for, nor - if I'm being honest - something I wanted to happen. But it is. And if you are pregnant, I..."

Circe didn't make a move. She didn't open her eyes and didn't talk. She didn't want to voice any words yet. There was no reason to, not yet. James seemed to be struggling, and she could feel he was trying. He indeed was trying, but this wasn't enough. Both of them weren't sure about what they wanted for the future. And it was even worse for him. He was a lost man. He needed his space. And she wanted him to stay away from her, until he had finally decided what he wanted.

I'm going to be the father to the child if it turns out you are pregnant."

She should have said a thank you, when he said that. She really should have done that. But Circe remained still, taking a deep breath and sighing. No words left her lips again, since silence was pretty nice so far. It was better than having to think. Than having to make decisions. She was going to be like James now.

"But I don't know what to say about us."

Circe allowed him to finish, before she opened her eyes for the first time since he had come into the bathroom.
"Go."
She knew he would be wondering so she continued her sentence.
"Leave and only return when you have an answer. When you are sure of what you want of me, and of this situation. I don't wanna see you until then."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

We're.. Pregnant?! [James] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're.. Pregnant?! [James]   We're.. Pregnant?! [James] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 8:40 pm

"Go."

The single word was enough to make James' features screw up with confusion in that moment. Go? She wanted him to leave, after all she'd told him, he was being cast out as if this was nothing.

Her words that confirmed her nonsensical wishes met his ears only a moment later, and James paused for a moment, trying to decipher if she was serious, but Circe's face was nothing short of serious. He was not to come back until he was sure of what he wanted, and surprisingly, James could agree with that.

"Okay." James replied, standing from the side of the bath. He knew in that moment that there would be nothing until he made a decision, and whatever his decision would determine whether he saw the witch again. That much made him feel... not so good about himself. But James still wasn't ready to decipher his feelings, not yet. Too much had happened too quickly.

And they both needed time.

Without another word, James twisted on the spot, the soft sound of apparition filling the room for a moment. Where once stood the potions professor was nothing, and a hundred, maybe two, miles away, James landed in his own home and collapsed on the sofa of his apartment. Mind racing, heart heavy, and with a mountain to climb before he'd have any idea of what he had to do.
Back to top Go down

We're.. Pregnant?! [James]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2