Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

Jake Newbury

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Look at these phtograhs ( One shot)
Remembering the Boy in the Window (Jax) Emptyby Tessa Greene Today at 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Remembering the Boy in the Window (Jax) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» Election Night (Tessa)
Remembering the Boy in the Window (Jax) Emptyby Tessa Greene Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:38 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Remembering the Boy in the Window (Jax) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
Remembering the Boy in the Window (Jax) Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Remembering the Boy in the Window (Jax)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Victoria Newbury
Adult
Adult
Victoria Newbury

Birthday : 1998-02-13
Job/hobbies : Legal Adviser

Remembering the Boy in the Window (Jax) Empty
PostSubject: Remembering the Boy in the Window (Jax)   Remembering the Boy in the Window (Jax) EmptySun Oct 01, 2017 12:59 pm

21st November 2014

Attention: Jackson Blake, Nightshade House

Jax!

I am so sorry that this is so late in to the term, Hogwarts is just the most magical of places in the world. I loved Salem, please don't think I have forgotten the place for a moment, but after the attacks on the school, I definitely needed this new start!

I got sorted in to Hufflepuff -- I don't know how much you know about the Hogwarts' houses, but there isn't a house at Salem that fits directly in to it. Hufflepuffs are known for their tenacity, their loyalty, their kindness, and their hard work. The Sorting hat did have to think if I might be better suited in Ravenclaw -- that's the house where those who value intelligence, wisdom and creativity go -- but it decided that I was much more suited in Hufflepuff.

And no, before you suggest anything, that doesn't mean I'm not intelligent!

How is Salem? I really do miss the Wormwood dorms, and the lessons, and the teachers... and you.

I hope you're doing well, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

All my love,

Victoria
xxxxx

~ Profile ~ Vickson Playlist ~
~ Slender ~ 30 ~ Bookworm ~ 5' ~ American ~
Remembering the Boy in the Window (Jax) Rsz_1v10

Last edited by Victoria Newbury on Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Victoria Newbury
Adult
Adult
Victoria Newbury

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Boy in the Window (Jax)   Remembering the Boy in the Window (Jax) EmptySun Oct 01, 2017 1:10 pm

12th December 2022

Attention: Mr Jackson Blake

Dear Jax,

Its been a very long time, and I hope you will accept my apologies for not writing to you soon, but I today saw your name in the news. I had to do a double take when I saw it, not really believing my eyes. You're running for Senator next year? Congratulations! Well, I suppose congratulations are a little bit too early, in truth, and instead I should be wishing you the best of luck with your campaigning to get in to office!

I did some light reading (okay, it wasn't light) and caught up with how you've got to here. So I can say congratulations on getting Mayor of Green Lake, and then getting in to the Legislator office in Milwaukee -- from what I have read, this is quite the feat! Though, I never thought you wouldn't do great things!

I'm sorry, I'm gushing!

I just thought I would drop a letter to an old friend. I hope to hear back from you this time.

Love,

Victoria
xxx

Last edited by Victoria Newbury on Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

Birthday : 2013-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Boy in the Window (Jax)   Remembering the Boy in the Window (Jax) EmptyTue Oct 03, 2017 1:09 am

Date: 17th December, 2022

RE: Unidentified Mail

Sorry, who's this?

From the Offices of Jackson Blake
Milwaukee City Hall
Districts 3 and 4

If you are looking to get in touch with your representative, please visit our website or email directly to rep.blake@legis.wisconsin.gov

Back to top Go down
Victoria Newbury
Adult
Adult
Victoria Newbury

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Boy in the Window (Jax)   Remembering the Boy in the Window (Jax) EmptyTue Oct 03, 2017 8:41 pm

19th December 2022

Dear Jax,

Apologies for my earlier lack of information, I'd made an assumption when I shouldn't have! It's Victoria Newbury -- we went to school together before I left for England in 2014.

If the name doesn't ring a bell, perhaps you'll remember the girl in the wheelchair from all those years ago?

I hope to hear from you soon!

Victoria
xxx

Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Boy in the Window (Jax)   Remembering the Boy in the Window (Jax) EmptyWed Oct 11, 2017 8:47 pm

Date: 27th December, 2022

RE: Princess Summons

Oh! The Wormwood Princess. Hi there kiddo! You sure know how to keep in touch, Princess. A prompt letter every ten years or so huh?

Yeah, I've been moving up the ole' ladder. Not all of us can jump ship so I figured I'd stick around to help. Not sure how much of that I did though... But lets not bore you with the details.

What are you up to these days, kid? Socializing and dancing?

Jackson

PS: Sorry for the late reply, I was in NYC on business.

Milwaukee City Hall
Districts 3 and 4

If you are looking to get in touch with your representative, please visit our website or email directly to rep.blake@legis.wisconsin.gov

Back to top Go down
Victoria Newbury
Adult
Adult
Victoria Newbury

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Boy in the Window (Jax)   Remembering the Boy in the Window (Jax) EmptyWed Oct 11, 2017 9:44 pm

Remembering the Boy in the Window (Jax) 292648-Pink-Sparking-Merry-Christmas-Quote

28th December 2022

Dear Jax,

I hope you like the card -- sorry it's late, I thought I'd send it with my response to your letter and then forgot before Christmas came! Busy as usual!

Me? I sent you a letter shortly after I left...

You know that details have never ever bored me, Jax. That's what I do, remember? (Please note I actually laughed at the idea you would think I'd find details boring!) How did you get in to politics, though? I never would have put you down as going down that route... It's great, though! I'm so glad you're doing well!

Dancing and socializing? Oh, Jax, I'm not a child anymore! Okay, that's a lie, I take dance classes twice a week at the moment -- or, rather, I do when work allows me to get away. I have a traditional dance class -- you know, the old fashioned ones like waltzes and foxtrots -- and then I am also doing a street dance class. That is really challenging but I love it.

As to work, though, I became a lawyer after finishing at Hogwarts. University was great -- I made some awesome friends there, if you're ever in England we should totally meet up for drinks. After finishing University I went in to the Ministry of Magic, working in different areas of law whilst I try to figure out which route I'd like to go. And, well, I am transferring out in to the Private Sector now, to try my hand there, too. The headhunters wore me down, and I wanted a new challenge. So, I'll be starting at a firm in London next week. I'm excited!

Also, you don't need to apologise for late replies, it's a busy time of the year -- I've managed to write back so soon because I finally got Ivan and Adrienne down for a nap!

So, did I miss much at Salem after I left? Did you make it to prefect? Head Boy? Tell me about the things I've missed!

Love,

Victoria
xxx

P.S. I love these cards, they're so cute!!

Last edited by Victoria Newbury on Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Boy in the Window (Jax)   Remembering the Boy in the Window (Jax) EmptyWed Oct 11, 2017 10:56 pm

Date: 3rd January, 2023

Holy Jesus fuck, kid! What are you even trying to do, singlehandedly start a Jackson Blake is gay rumor? Do you even know what that does to a republican candidate back home?

And yeah, sure you did. I got lots of letters from all my friends back in school. Yours must have gotten lost in the pile somewhere. And for your info, I didn't become prefect or Head Boy, I dropped out. Went home to Merida for a bit. Haven't been back since the Nightshades held that service for Ms. Azalea...

Speaking of which, I'm home now and turns out Merida remembers you. Apparently she sent you cupcakes once or something. She's nagging me to send a New Year's card in return but I don't really have one right now, I'll send it when I'm back in Milwaukee.

A lawyer huh? With two kids too? Congratulations are in order. I can imagine how much you focus on work. Private sector pays better for lesser work so I can see why you'd want the change.

Sure, we can hang out for drinks. And don't worry, I'll even bring along a juice box for you since I doubt they've lowered the drinking age to fourteen wherever you are.  

Peace. Have a good 2023.

Jackson

PS: Talk to me when you learn street Bollywood, kiddo. That's the only type of dancing worth its salt.

Milwaukee City Hall
Districts 3 and 4

Back to top Go down
Victoria Newbury
Adult
Adult
Victoria Newbury

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Boy in the Window (Jax)   Remembering the Boy in the Window (Jax) EmptyThu Oct 12, 2017 8:26 pm

23rd January 2023

Dear Jax,

I am so, so, so sorry! Work has been manic. I haven't had chance to think when I got home, let alone find the time to write to anyone. I apologise most sincerely for this very late response.

I see the years and professional career haven't tailored your tongue to something less like a sailor! And, honestly, if you believe a pink card will encroach on your sexuality, you really need to have a word with yourself! Honestly, it's just a colour! The card was pretty, too.

I swear on my niece and nephew's lives' that I wrote to you -- November 2014, if I remember correctly. I figured you had no interest in conversing with me, so I didn't write again. Perhaps I should have tried again...

You dropped out? Jackson Blake! Why on Earth- wait, what? Service for Azalea? Azalea Harrington? What do you mean?

Yes, your mom sent me cupcakes, they were great -- a Christmas present, if I remember correctly. I hope she's doing well? What would your supporters say if they knew you did exactly as your mom told you? (I'm teasing, it can be our little secret.)

Oh, no, the kids aren't mine! Jake has two children, Ivan and Adrienne, I was helping him by looking after them so that he could have some time to himself. But, yes, a lawyer. The private sector's monetary appeal was never something that brought me to the job, actually. But, I know you won't be the only one to think that way.

Ha. Ha. I'll buy you a Vodka and coke, then we'll talk about who's still the child.

All the best for the 2023 to you too -- a new office for both of us, huh?

Love,

Victoria
xxx

P.S. I'll add it to my bucket list!

Last edited by Victoria Newbury on Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Boy in the Window (Jax)   Remembering the Boy in the Window (Jax) EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 6:53 pm

Date: 3rd February, 2023

Hi Kiddo, no worries about late responses, I forgot to send you the New Year card too. Things were bat shit insane when we came back from the holidays and well, lets just say if more senators kept it in their pants, we wouldn't be loosing seats to those blues.

Also, it doesn't matter what I think of your silly card, what matters is what other people make of it. Dude, that card is more gay than two dudes making out in Central Park - the gayest of all American parks.

Niece and Nephew huh? I guess I remember your brother, he was some fancy Quidditch player right? Ms. Azalea used to go and watch Quidditch for that jackass.

Yes, unless you know a million other Azalea Harringtons who were in Nightshade. She passed away about December 2014. It was a big mess trying to verify the body and all, took a while to even confirm it was her because the body was in such bad shape. But they had a funeral for her and everything. The Nightshades had their own ceremony in January 2015, that was the last time I was at Salem.

Good to know your brother's life worked out. Yours too from what I can tell. Not a shock though, some people are made for happy endings.

Or maybe not, actually I was at a book launch for Mr. Harrington in New York, and... well, nothing really. I'll tell Merida I sent you the card, that will keep her of my back.

Good luck with your... whatever kid. Though I wont be assuming any seats in 2023. I begin campaigning now and see if I win in 2024. If I do, I assume office in 2025. Maybe when we meet up, i can teach you how politics work back home.

Jackson.

Remembering the Boy in the Window (Jax) 16666-happy-new-year

Milwaukee City Hall
Districts 3 and 4

Back to top Go down
Victoria Newbury
Adult
Adult
Victoria Newbury

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Boy in the Window (Jax)   Remembering the Boy in the Window (Jax) EmptySun Oct 22, 2017 10:48 am

7th February 2023

Dear Jax,

Your fellow colleagues sound like they've not got their head in the right spaces for their jobs. A shame, really, that a few can ruin things for so many.

America really does need to come in to the twenty first century. I swear to Merlin, pink is just a colour!

Jackass? I believe Azalea went because she liked to support Jake. She didn't like Quidditch, I know that, but she loved Jake. I think it's romantic! But, yes, he has two children, and they're beautiful! I steal them whenever I can, and we go for ice cream, or to the park. They're the best kids in the world!

I hadn't heard about Azalea... Thank you for letting me know...

Looks like I'll definitely have to have a trip back to the U.S. in 2025 then, to celebrate your win! I have a lot of faith in you getting there, Jax! Let me know a few dates when you're free, and I'll make some time to see you, how's that? Work in the Private sector is much more hectic, but I will definitely find time to be free if you're heading over.

Love,

Victoria
xxx

P.S. As a wise man once said, "Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light."

You have to make your own happiness, Jax, it's not something that's given. Remember that.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Boy in the Window (Jax)   Remembering the Boy in the Window (Jax) Empty

Back to top Go down

Remembering the Boy in the Window (Jax)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next