Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Familiar (Josie)  Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Familiar (Josie)  Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Familiar (Josie)  Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Familiar (Josie)  Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Familiar (Josie)  Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Familiar (Josie)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

Birthday : 2013-08-13

Familiar (Josie)  Empty
PostSubject: Familiar (Josie)    Familiar (Josie)  EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 12:42 pm

Fitting back into school life with a whole new look had been far easier than expected. Mimosa had at least thought she might have to reintroduce herself to those who already knew her but that had happened only once or twice since the start of term, and even then it was to people she hadn't known in the first place. Whether it was because her friends circle had not hesitated in forming a group around her since day one, her Head Girl name tag being prominent on her uniform which stated her name and her Clement status, the fact that she was - for one reason or another - still walking around hand in hand with Squid Boy - or because the teachers kept an almost protected watch over her (Miss Azalea even going so far as to pop into the Heads Dorms some evenings to make sure all was okay) but Mimosa had fit seamlessly back into the higher echelons of the asocial structure of Hogwarts.

Where she belonged.

"Come on Squid Boy, I need a new scarf," Mimosa pointed to the clothing store, making the boy beside her roll his eyes.

"You already have a lot of scarves."

This made Mimosa contemplate the boy seriously. Even after all these years of working on him, the lanky teenager remained as stupid as the day she had met him.

"I have a different body type now," she explained patiently, tugging at his hand to pull him towards the store. "The scarves I had were for a more symmetrical built, now I need one that suits me as I am." She doubted he understood but at least he let himself be dragged along until they were at the large glass window of the shop.

Which was when Mimosa spotted a familiar redhead.

"Hey, isn't that the lady who's naked pictures were all over the magazines?"

She felt Squid Boy's violent turn of head more than saw it, the motion sending a painful twinge up her arm and making her pull away.

"Where?"

"There, in the shop," Mimosa confirmed, trying to get a better look. Unfortunately, the woman turned away from the window at that point.

"Nah, must be someone else," Squid Boy shrugged, making her look harder.

"No, I'm sure its her. Let's go say hi, she plays for the team my Jacques like."

"His girlfriend's team," the Slytherin Team Captain mumbled but Mimosa ignored him. She had already explained one thing to him today and she didn't feel like explaining more.

"Well, let go in."

"Well, I... just remembered, I have to get something from... Zonko's."

"So? We can go after."

"Nah," the taller teen replied, edging away from her. "It's umm... Slime day. Whole place is covered in slime. You go on, get your scarf, I'll meet you at the pub."

Perplexed, Mimosa watched him go. He was acting weirder than usual but then again, he was a weird boy. Not unduly bothered by his absence, Mimosa walked into the shop where the cashier immediately greeted her with a smile.

"Miss Clement, good afternoon, how can I help you today?"

"Just browsing," Mimosa trilled before making her way to the redhead who was also browsing through some coats and jackets. Smiling at the adult, Mimosa gave her a small wave.

"Hi there, do you play for the Harpies by any chance? You look really familiar." Of course, nowadays, the older witch wasn't just famous for her game. Mimosa had seen her plastered all over gossip magazines and Charles openly joked about taking her to he bathroom between breaks. Mimosa didn't quite understand why but Charles was - if possible - even weirder than Squid Boy so she just let it go.

Back to top Go down
Josie LeBlanc
Adult
Adult
Josie LeBlanc

Birthday : 2004-08-04

Familiar (Josie)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Familiar (Josie)    Familiar (Josie)  EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 6:51 pm

Josie wasn't one to care about public opinion of herself, if she did she'd have long ago dropped her aspirations of being a Quidditch star. However, when pictures appeared of her, pictures of her night with Nikolai, Josie had been suspended for all of a day where she had been given a slap on the wrist and told to not let such things happen again which she agreed to if only to save public face.

It amused the red-haired woman to no end that Nikolai had the balls to spread her naked pictures, which was a first for her and while pictures and rumours of her flew around they were usually on the down-low as her life was hardly exciting for the tabloids to focus on her. It was mostly about her fellow team members who had lives and partners while Josie was a single woman living in a one-room apartment.

Her popularity had taken a bit of a hit with the pictures but Josie had never been in the career for popularity so she didn't let that bother her even if she started getting unwanted advances from people who seemed to think that those pictures gave them the right. She just carried on as normal, going to practice and taking her animals out for walks.

With it being a day off, the girls and she all decided to head out for the night for a few drinks which meant a new outfit that Josie needed so she decided to head into Hogsmeade to visit Gladrags, where she hopefully wouldn't be bothered as much as she would in Diagon where nearly everyone knew her face by now.

She hoped that at least just this one day would be free from men leering at her and thankfully the cashier just looked at her and waved her on, thankful for that small mercy, Josie strolled through the aisles, tugging an item of clothing out to look at it before putting it back in its place. Eventually, she ended up browsing the jackets section when a young woman approached her.

"Hi there, do you play for the Harpies by any chance? You look really familiar."

"I'd be oddly surprised if that's the only thing you remember me for miss," Josie replied, eyeing the younger witch. "I seem to be more famous for...certain pictures currently floating about." She said it quite casually, as if she was mostly speaking about the weather and not the picures.

Chaser for Holyhead Harpies || 23 || Single || Profile
Familiar (Josie)  S1BczGA
The beautiful avatar and signature had been made by Lola @TDA.
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

Birthday : 2013-08-13

Familiar (Josie)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Familiar (Josie)    Familiar (Josie)  EmptyFri Dec 31, 2021 5:10 pm

"I'd be oddly surprised if that's the only thing you remember me for miss,"

The teenager stared back blankly at such a response, unsure if she had made the older witch mad or confused. She had asked a simple question after all? At this point, it might have occurred to Mimosa that she could have been wrong. That this wasn't the Hollyhead Harpies Chaser who was posing nude all over the tabloids. unfortunately, Mimosa had never been told she could be wrong so the thought didn't cross her mind.

"I seem to be more famous for...certain pictures currently floating about."

"Oh, so you are her!" Mimosa confirmed, a bright smile on her face. Of course she hadn't been wrong. The woman's striking red hair was very unique. It made the young Slytherin wish she had that kind of hair. "I saw some of your play by plays over the summer, You're really good," she complimented sincerely.

During the summer, Mimosa and Jacques had spent many comfortable hours watching videos and TV shows together when she was too weak for any physical activity. Once they had accessed the stadium footage from the Harpies practiced where once again, Josie had been easy to spot due to her mane. The older witch flew beautifully.

"I think you fly even better than Kiranjeet," Mimosa added, perhaps taking out a misplaced emotion from earlier with Squid Boy referring to the Seeker as her Jacques's girlfriend. "I think she's a bit overrated really."

Belatedly realizing she had yet to introduce herself, she added. "I'm Mimosa." The girl felt no need for a last name, everyone normally knew who she was.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Familiar (Josie)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Familiar (Josie)    Familiar (Josie)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Familiar (Josie)
Page 1 of 1