Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
And yet we are told, seek and ye shall find (Vickson)  - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:19 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
And yet we are told, seek and ye shall find (Vickson)  - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
And yet we are told, seek and ye shall find (Vickson)  - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
And yet we are told, seek and ye shall find (Vickson)  - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
And yet we are told, seek and ye shall find (Vickson)  - Page 2 Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

And yet we are told, seek and ye shall find (Vickson)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

Birthday : 2013-08-13

And yet we are told, seek and ye shall find (Vickson)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: And yet we are told, seek and ye shall find (Vickson)    And yet we are told, seek and ye shall find (Vickson)  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2022 2:40 pm

"Well, if Mac says so," Jackson grinned, leaning down sightly and slipping his arms under Victoria, lifting her off her feet and adjusting her in his arms. "Then it must be done. Though Victoria is no longer allowed to walk. She will be driven, or carried, or flown, or levitated everywhere."

"Levitated?" Jenna looked confused. In his happiness, Jackson had completely forgotten he worked with No mags.

"Jenna, Mac wants to know where-" This time, it was Maggie at the door of the small fire escape, crowding the area. "What the- Is Victoria hurt?"

"Nope, she's having my baby," Jackson explained again despite the tiny witch in his arms going steadily more red. "Come on ladies, we have champagne, and balloons and fireworks. What the hell, lets release our own to confuse the fuckers downtown."

Jenna and Maggie exchanged confused looks but backed into the office, leading the way for Jackson to enter with Victoria still cradled in his arms.

"Well everyone," the politician addressed the crowd that was gathered there. "We put up one heck of a fight, and we won." A look of confusion once again among the staff. "For we may not have won the midterms but I certainly won. Because I would like to introduce you to the soon to be... Mrs. Victoria Alys Blake." With that he set the lawyer down gently on her feet.

Turning to the staff once again, he continued. "But that's not the only thing that makes me a winner,. I feel like one because I got to work with you, the greatest fools I have ever known." Sloan grinned slyly at the mention of the economic term she had taught him. "You guys worked through day and night and while I am sad to not work with you after tonight, rest assured that my run these last four years happened only because of you. I couldn't have asked for a better team than you guys and if you ever need a recommendation letter, hit me up."

"Sod off," Mac chimed in all grins now that she had finally caught on. "We worked so hard, we deserve a break, keep your recommendation letters, Senator."

Maggie's words were to Victoria. "Oh my God, when is the wedding? How long were you guys planning this. No one suspected a thing. Are we invited?"

Sloan's interjection was far more logical. "What do we do with the balloons and fireworks?"

"Release them all," Jackson reiterated. "If this isn't worth celebrating, I don't know what is."

Jenna chimed in "Do we want to put in a congratulatory call for the incumbent?"

"Nope," the senator replied without hesitation. She knows she won, and bright now is the least I have ever wanted to talk to anyone in that camp.

Back to top Go down
Victoria Newbury
Adult
Adult
Victoria Newbury

Birthday : 1998-02-13
Job/hobbies : Legal Adviser

PostSubject: Re: And yet we are told, seek and ye shall find (Vickson)    And yet we are told, seek and ye shall find (Vickson)  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2022 2:58 pm

The world soared as Jackson lifted the small witch off of her feet. "Jackson! Put me down, I can-"

"What the- Is Victoria hurt?"

"I'm-"

"Nope, she's having my baby,"

The witch just let herself laugh in that moment. The elation coming from Jackson in that moment was to be admired. The team had just told him that he'd lost, and the man... couldn't have cared less in that moment. Too focused on them, their child, their engagement, it was as if the campaign loss hadn't happened. As the man stepped through the fire exit, Victoria wished for just a moment that the world could just let them be, but their colleagues had gathered around, looking to her with much confusion being cradled in Jackson's arms. The redness of her cheeks did not give in as Jackson spoke again.

"For we may not have won the midterms but I certainly won. Because I would like to introduce you to the soon to be... Mrs. Victoria Alys Blake."

The sound of her name and Jackson's together fell off the man's lips all too easily in that moment. It sounded all too practiced, and just... fit so easily in to place. Victoria Blake. Mrs. Victoria Blake... It didn't sound real and yet... It was going to be.

Jackson was not done, though. His speech to thank the office for the work they had done this far came next, and Victoria could only agree with every word he said. Without everyone here, they would not have gotten anywhere close to what they had achieved up until that evening. The fact they would all be heading their separate ways was sad, of course, but they had built friendships that would last, of that much the lawyer was sure.

"Oh my God, when is the wedding? How long were you guys planning this. No one suspected a thing. Are we invited?"

The question of planning made Victoria shake her head. "We haven't." She admitted softly, looking to Jackson in that moment. They had never spoken about getting married, she realised. Nor children. Nor... they'd never spoken about their future. The question of why could come later as she turned back to Maggie the next moment. "I think it'll be soon, and of course you're invited. Everyone is invited to the wedding, and there's no excuses for not being there!" The witch insisted, trying to do a serious face but struggling as the smile grew upon her lips as others spoke of their congratulations.

Sloan's question of releasing the balloons was answered easily by Jackson, and as the woman's eyes met Victoria's, the lawyer nodded her head. "Let them all go, we've paid for them!" She confirmed, leaving Sloan to send off the message to the runners to get the fireworks and balloons released.

The lawyer didn't make a point to Jackson that he should have called Judith in that moment. Even though it was customary, Victoria couldn't blame him for not wanting to ruin the moment.

~ Profile ~ Vickson Playlist ~
~ Slender ~ 30 ~ Bookworm ~ 5' ~ American ~
And yet we are told, seek and ye shall find (Vickson)  - Page 2 Rsz_1v10
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

Birthday : 2013-08-13

PostSubject: Re: And yet we are told, seek and ye shall find (Vickson)    And yet we are told, seek and ye shall find (Vickson)  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2022 3:12 pm

All of the TVs, laptops and computers were switched off within the next ten minutes, all calls forwarded and social media posts abandoned. All the champagne they had been saving for the victory was opened and consumed (with Jackson and Victoria both sticking to sprite as per usual) and the giant victory cake had been discretely modified to include Victoria's name on it too. The party environment lasted a whole two hours with Victoria fielding most of the questions about their relationship, the upcoming wedding, the baby and anything else the girls could think to ask.

Finally as the booze and cake and food sank in, things started settling down. Some of the women started talking about looking for other jobs while some stressed the need for a break. Sloan in her usual robotic fashion announced she had plenty of income from consulting on the side to every have to worry about work.

Jenna admitted she might want to return to university to pursue a masters in political science, Maggie denoted she might finally say yes to gym and get engaged too while Mac simply wanted a long vacation. Though everyone knew the longest she could go without working was two weeks.

It was in good spirits that they closed up the office that night. Of course, the admin work would have to be taken care of and their lease ended with the new year but it was understood no one had to come into the office if they didn't wan to starting tomorrow.

They had enjoyed a good run here, but Jackson's real journey was about to start now.

"Shall we?" Jackson asked Victoria as they stood at the door tot he office. Without prompting, the man picked her up once more.

"I was serious about the not walking," he explained as she raised an eyebrow at him. Placing a kiss on her forehead, he carried her own to the parking lot, settling her and the baby in the car.

Because from now on, it would be Victoria and the baby.

His baby.

Just their little family.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And yet we are told, seek and ye shall find (Vickson)    And yet we are told, seek and ye shall find (Vickson)  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

And yet we are told, seek and ye shall find (Vickson)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2