Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Look at these phtograhs ( One shot)
And I find it kinda funny, I find it kinda sad (Jake) Emptyby Tessa Greene Today at 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
And I find it kinda funny, I find it kinda sad (Jake) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» Election Night (Tessa)
And I find it kinda funny, I find it kinda sad (Jake) Emptyby Tessa Greene Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:38 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
And I find it kinda funny, I find it kinda sad (Jake) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
And I find it kinda funny, I find it kinda sad (Jake) Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

And I find it kinda funny, I find it kinda sad (Jake)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Azalea Murray
Head of Slytherin
Head of Slytherin
Azalea Murray

Birthday : 1993-08-13
Job/hobbies : Deputy Headmistress at Hogwarts

And I find it kinda funny, I find it kinda sad (Jake) Empty
PostSubject: And I find it kinda funny, I find it kinda sad (Jake)   And I find it kinda funny, I find it kinda sad (Jake) EmptyTue Mar 05, 2019 7:54 pm

January bought with it more work than Azalea had expected but the witch wasn't complaining. With the continued absence of Annika Blackwood, she was at the very least spending more time with her students. It was getting particularly challenging pacifying the seventh years who - frazzled by their upcoming NEWTs - had decided to view the disappearance of their professor as a bad omen and were now connecting everything to failing their Potions exams come May.

So when the witch had received a note from the Headmaster's office requesting her to be at the Staff Room after class that day, she hand only been concerned at how long the class would run. Never having been one for bells, Azalea usually allowed her kids to stay as long as they liked and ask all their questions - unless she herself had another class to get to. Luckily, the overtime ran only to about ten minutes, and only because one particularly ambitious student was considering brewing Felix Felicis in his desperation, trying to argue that taking it a day or so before the papers wouldn't count as cheating because no one had conclusively proven the elixir had long lasting residual effects.

Having impressed on the young mam what a bad idea that would be, Azalea finally left the class and headed up the stairs, the scrolls she had collected still in her arms and her sharp narrow heels clicking rhythmically on the stone floor. Fortunately, her chosen dress for the day allowed her enough room to navigate the steep steps fairly quickly, making ehr arrive at the Staff Room.

Pushing the door open with one hand, the young woman took in Professor Kessler seated at the table usually occupied by herself and Grayson during coffee breaks before she averted her gaze with a quick apology. 'I'm so sorry for being late, Sir. It's the seventh years, their nerves are shot this close to NEWTs." Of course, that didn't really bode well for what was to come, but Azalea didn't want to point that out. They would likely be getting a few nervous breakdowns in the spring.

"Miss Harrington, glad you could join us," the Headmaster's easy tone floated over to her where Azalea was desisting her scrolls on the nearest available table. "In fact, the students nerves are exactly why we're here today."

Having missed it earlier, the witch finally looked up at the Runes Professor again, not having realized that she was not the only member of staff present here. A cold feeling announced itself somewhere in the pit of her stomach as her eyes flicked towards the third occupant of the room.

Back to top Go down
Jake Newbury
Head of Gryffindor
Head of Gryffindor
Jake Newbury

Birthday : 1992-08-13
Job/hobbies : Auror & DADA Professor

PostSubject: Re: And I find it kinda funny, I find it kinda sad (Jake)   And I find it kinda funny, I find it kinda sad (Jake) EmptyTue Mar 05, 2019 8:19 pm

Jake's Christmas had been a weird one. The family had all been together, except... Veronika hadn't been there. With a finality this year. It had been difficult for Jake when he was writing the Christmas tags for the children to know whether to still write 'from Mommy and Daddy', or to simply just write 'from Daddy'. The question had been enough to leave the thirty three year old sat on the floor in one of the spare rooms, crying softly as he tried to work through this on his own, until finally, he'd decided to simply write 'Daddy' and draw a very simplistic picture of an angel next to the kisses he'd put underneath.

Nobody told you how to deal with these things, it seemed, but his own mom and been consoling as she helped Adrienne with her presents, catching his eye as she read the tag with Adrienne and showing her that this meant her mommy was looking over her. Hours later, when the children had been tucked up in bed exhausted, and Victoria was getting ready for bed, Alexis Newbury had pulled her son in to a warm embrace, and for the first time since the funeral, Jake had cried until he could cry no more, and let out all of the hurt that he'd been keeping inside of him to this point.

His mom had only let go when he'd finished, kissing his cheek and telling him without hesitation that he was doing the very best he could be for the children. There was nothing he could do better, and that she was proud of him. The threat of more tears from the man had made Alexis shoo him off for a shower -- 'before you set me off, too' -- and Jake had not argued with her on that point.

Coming back from the holidays made him feel a little fresher, and his classes ensued with renewed vigour.

Everyone seemed to be doing well from what Jake could fathom. Everyone was mastering the spells, he set the appropriate homework after each class, and very few people came to him with too many problems. But even knowing that, his stomach had lurched just a little bit when he'd received a note from the Headmaster and he questioned everything he thought he'd known. After finishing his class a few minutes early, Jake had collected his things from his desk, and pulled his suit jacket back in to place, correcting his shirt collar and worrying over trivial things.

He'd down to the ground floor in haste to not keep the Headmaster waiting, and the older gentleman had been there waiting. "Professor Kessler." Jake greeted, looking a little bit worried over all of this. But the Headmaster had simply asked him to sit, because they had to wait for another. Jake had obliged, discomfort only growing in that moment as he wondered who the third would be. Someone from the board? Was he finally losing his job despite the fact he didn't get paid?

The wait was almost agonising, Jake not knowing what to say to clear the silence in the air. Why did they have to wait? What was going on?

But as the third member of this little congregation came, Jake's features moved away from worry to complete confusion at having Azalea here. But, in front of the Headmaster...

"Hi Azalea," Jake greeted, trying to keep his tone light, friendly. But, he could see from the witch that she was just as happy with this as he was, and he drew his eyes away from the witch and back to the Headmaster, waiting for an explanation for this meeting.

~ Auror ~ Profile ~ DADA Professor ~
~ In a Relationship ~ 36 ~ Father ~ 6' ~ American Accent ~
And I find it kinda funny, I find it kinda sad (Jake) Rsz_1j10
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsandbeyond.forumotion.co.uk
Azalea Murray
Head of Slytherin
Head of Slytherin
Azalea Murray

PostSubject: Re: And I find it kinda funny, I find it kinda sad (Jake)   And I find it kinda funny, I find it kinda sad (Jake) EmptyWed Mar 06, 2019 11:33 am

"Uh, Hi Jake," the witch replied just as unforgettably before realizing that she now had to join the two wizards a the coffee table. Well of course she did, that was the whole point of a meeting wasn't it? But perhaps it was a staff meeting, perhaps Grayson at the very least would be along soon? Annka too could pick this exact moment to materialize.

But of course, nothing of the sort happened and the witch quietly took her place at the table, sitting perhaps half a dozen inches away from Jake and feeling more awkward about it then she cared to admit even to herself. "You said soemthing about the students nerves, Sir?"

"I did indeed," the Runes' Professor nodded seriously. "I've been given to understand that there is one rite of passage every Headmaster must complete to cement his place in these hallowed halls. And I have yet to do it." At the blank looks from both his teachers, Andrei Kessler continued.

"I've yet to organize some kind of event to cheer the students and invite the parents over to observe our great atmosphere," the man elaborated. "My predecessor was... particularly gifted at showmanship, and I can't be too far behind, can I now?"

Azalea nodded, hoping Jake would interrupt, maybe point out that this was a discussion better left for the entirely of staff. But when no suggestions from the Gryffindor Head came, Azalea resigned herself to what she knew was coming.

"So I have taken the liberty of nominating the two of you as the Head of the Valentine's Day dance committee. I understand you both have a unique rapport with the students in your own way, so instead of getting a few hundred year old mugwumps to decide on the details of the event, I saw fit to choose two people who are perhaps better suited."

Back to top Go down
Jake Newbury
Head of Gryffindor
Head of Gryffindor
Jake Newbury

PostSubject: Re: And I find it kinda funny, I find it kinda sad (Jake)   And I find it kinda funny, I find it kinda sad (Jake) EmptyWed Mar 06, 2019 6:47 pm

As Azalea came to sit beside him, Jake tucked himself in to the table so that she could take up the seat. His eyes didn't move to follow the witch, but now he simply could not understand the arrival of the witch beside him and the summons from the Headmaster. To say it didn't make sense was an understatement, but Jake didn't move to question it in that moment.

Instead, he waited for the Headmaster to speak, and upon hearing the first few lines of explanation, Jake could feel the uneasiness about him growing larger. Mostly because he could understand where this was going, and he had no grounds on which to say no to the professor when he was asked to do it.

After all, he was an employee of the school, and so long as the requests were reasonable, he would be expected to aid the man as part of his work.

No word came from Jake as the Headmaster paused, allowing them a moment to collect their thoughts before the obligation was given. He was still trying to work out just how to deny the man, if he could, but he was falling short...

"So I have taken the liberty of nominating the two of you as the Head of the Valentine's Day dance committee."

Jake didn't hear much past that, truthfully, deciding just to nod to show his understanding of the situation, but not really knowing how to respond. The Headmaster didn't know. How could he know. But Valentine's Day was the worst day in the world for Jake, because of the witch sat beside him. And of all the holidays he didn't want to celebrate this year, after losing his wife, Valentine's Day was definitely on the top of the list.

"I'll leave you both to discuss the matter, then." Andrei finalised, getting slowly to his feet and heading towards the door. "I know you won't let me down."

Jake responded with something positive that he didn't mean, and as the door closed, his head moved forth to his hands, covering his face for a moment as he tried very hard to compose himself, and not allow the stress of the situation to show. It seemed everyone in the world was out to push them together, though, and sooner rather than later... they were going to have to accept it, deal with it, and... well... hope for the best.

Letting out a sigh, mostly to himself, Jake lowered his hands from his face, and turned himself to Azalea with a hesitant smile. Did she remember? Did she remember how she'd hurt him on Valentine's Day, 2011? Jake didn't know, wasn't sure he wanted to know, but that was going to niggle at him...

"So, Valentine's Day dance..." He managed gently, not wanting to go too far with speaking in case Azalea wasn't comfortable with this.

But... then the man back tracked on that.

"H-How are you?" Jake asked, not sure how to treat this situation. Ever since she'd started at the castle, though, he hadn't known how to deal with the news. They hadn't been caught together at all, and now it was January.

The promise he'd made Victoria was almost six months old, and he hadn't tried once.

But, then... neither had Azalea, so didn't that say something?

Back to top Go down
Azalea Murray
Head of Slytherin
Head of Slytherin
Azalea Murray

PostSubject: Re: And I find it kinda funny, I find it kinda sad (Jake)   And I find it kinda funny, I find it kinda sad (Jake) EmptyWed Mar 06, 2019 7:24 pm

Words were exchanged between the two wizards, some formalities finalized, a hint of faith in their ability to pull this off maybe? Azalea didn't hear any of it, her ears ringing from the initial statement that she and Jake would be required to work together to produce something of a school wide event in under a month. The connotation of the exact occasion had yet to hit the witch, her entire body numb with both fright and anxiety over the task that had just been thrust upon her.

She tried to wish the Headmaster good day as he left but her throat felt constricted, no sound coming out. What a great moment to have gone mute, Azalea reflected as Jake slumped down on the table beside her. He was lucky, the part of his brain that allowed his body to still move was functioning.

Whereas Azalea remained frozen, her knuckles hidden safely in her lap underneath the table, turning slowly blue from the death grip she held them in without realizing.

"So, Valentine's Day dance..."

Words, she had to use words, with her voice. Open her mouth, form syllables with her lips, give them voice and communicate to the man siting only a few feet from her. And yet this easy, everyday task was proving more difficult than it should be. Finally the witch managed a halfhearted "Umm... yeah." But at least she had made sounds again.

"H-How are you?"

Not avoiding you, I swear, she almost blurted out before catching herself. Yes, it was a complete coincidence that they had been working in the same building for months and hand't run into each other since the Welcome Feast. It was a big castle, people got lost all the time.

"Err, okay, busy,' she managed more words, trying not to look too closely at his face because... because he had Mimosa's eyes. the exact shade of piercing grey blue that she remembered so clearly. How had every memory dimmed over time and illness but those eyes remained crystal clear? it wasn't fair.

"I'm really sorry about Veronika," she added, trying to get the attention off of herself and back unto him. Of course she hand't been at the funeral, no one would have wanted her there except perhaps the children, but it was the done thing. When your colleague lost someone important to them, you said sorry.

No one ever made up rules for what to say when you found someone important though, or someone who used to be important.

"Look Jake," she began, still avoiding direct eye contact but making a visible effort to look at him while she spoke. "You don't have to worry about any of this," limply, a hand rose from underneath the table, gesturing to the room at large and indicating the task they had just been assigned. Blood flowed painfully to her freed fingers, the white nail marks visible on the even paler digits from what she had done to them under the table.

"You have enough on your plate with the Ministry... and the kids," and here, the witch ignored the pang of hurt that always came with thoughts of Ivan and Adrienne, now was not the time. "I can get some upperclassmen together, organize the thing, it shouldn't be that difficult."

Back to top Go down
Jake Newbury
Head of Gryffindor
Head of Gryffindor
Jake Newbury

PostSubject: Re: And I find it kinda funny, I find it kinda sad (Jake)   And I find it kinda funny, I find it kinda sad (Jake) EmptyWed Mar 06, 2019 7:42 pm

The answer to his question was replied in a very short manner. One that said she didn't really wish to be answering the question, but had been polite because that was what manners dictated. And yet, even though the answer was short, it was not hostile, which didn't make much sense in Jake's head. He almost wished for hostility so that he could justify his own in his head, but... there wasn't any. Only the confusion of all of this.

"I'm really sorry about Veronika,"

Jake glanced at Azalea in that moment, trying to gauge as to whether the apology was sincere. But his eyes moved away, down to his hands as he nodded. "Thank you," he managed in acknowledgement of the condolences. How many times had he heard that? He couldn't count, and each time it brought a fresh sting of tears, the familiar pain in his chest, before he took his next breath, and knew he had to keep pushing forward.

But Azalea's next move was one that he couldn't accept. Though it was obvious neither one of them was comfortable in being forced together like this, he would not burden the witch with a task made for two. His eyes caught sight of the red marks on her hand as she flourished them about the room, and Jake knew that even though it would hurt them both to work together...

"I can't let you do it all on your own," Jake replied, pulling his eyes away from the witch's hand. Once upon a time he would have reached out for those slender fingers, brought them close to him and made that pain go away. But now... the idea was not a good one. It wasn't prudent for him to do that anymore, and he wasn't sure he wanted to, either.

Her mention of the children, though, made the Defence Against the Dark Arts professor looks uncomfortable. She was right... he did have the children to worry about. And yet, he would not allow her to talk him out of the task the Headmaster had given him.

"That may be so, but the Headmaster asked us both to work on it, together." Jake replied, before treading carefully with his next point. "Perhaps, you wouldn't mind accommodating me, though, on the latter of your two points..."

The man sighed once more, his eyes moving to Azalea's face once more. "The children miss you. You... They liked you. So," Jake was trying, he really was, and his promise to his sister stuck out like a sore thumb in that moment. "Perhaps you wouldn't mind if we did the planning from... my home? I would understand if you said no, of course, you're not obligated to help me out. But, I would appreciate if it didn't encroach on the time I get to spend with the children more than you will ever know."

Not to mention the children, at least, would make it all less... awkward.

Back to top Go down
Azalea Murray
Head of Slytherin
Head of Slytherin
Azalea Murray

PostSubject: Re: And I find it kinda funny, I find it kinda sad (Jake)   And I find it kinda funny, I find it kinda sad (Jake) EmptyWed Mar 06, 2019 8:14 pm

Truth be told, Azalea didn't know why he wasn't taking the lifeline offered to him and running with it. She would certainly have if she was in his place. Organizing a school event was really not that difficult, or perhaps she had just organized too many in the distant past? The task didn't seem as herculean to her as it might be to others. And yet, Jake was insisting on being there with her.

If Azalea wasn't all too acutely aware of where she was and who she was with, she would have laughed out loud. Because in some situations, you really had to laugh or you'd cry. Of all the things to stick by her on, a school dance topped the list? But no, there was only one response to his generosity. A bowed head and a quiet thanks. They were those people now, who observed social decorum, relied on it to guide their interactions because they no longer knew how to be alone with each other anymore.

"The children miss you. You... They liked you. So,"

"It's the candy in my bag,' the witch tried once again, a halfhearted, poorly delivered jest that fell flat to the room. the children liked her, of course they did. And what she felt for them couldn't be put into words. After losing her own child, those two had crept into her heart and made it their own, had become so much a part of her that it hurt every time Victoria sent a picture or related an anecdote. But Azalea knew her place. They were not her children, and therefore she had no right to want to see them as badly as she did.

"Perhaps you wouldn't mind if we did the planning from... my home?"

No, absolute not, every part of her brain insisted this was the worse idea. She was doing so much better these days, she could even sleep on her own when in Wales. The last thing she needed was to go back to the Newbury Estate where... Everyone would be polite and courteous and accuse her with their silent gaze of intruding on their family.

"Of co-course,' she nodded, her slender frame betraying her as it shuddered a little at the idea of being back there again, of Alexis Newbury's judging stares, of Jake's forced politeness and... The children. the children would be the only source of warmth in that cold house, and for those children, Azalea would do anything. Even go against her very nature and force her company where she was clearly not wanted.

"We can get most things done from here," she added, trying to keep up some excellence of professionalism. "I can make a... a list and send it to the shops. You can... Sort out the thing..." Hopefully he knew what she was talking about, because she sure as hell did not.

"Maybe we can pick Ivan and Adrienne's brains for ideas too... Professor Kessler wanted younger minds to be involved so..." Not to mention the children would absolutely adore being included on the major decisions.

Back to top Go down
Jake Newbury
Head of Gryffindor
Head of Gryffindor
Jake Newbury

PostSubject: Re: And I find it kinda funny, I find it kinda sad (Jake)   And I find it kinda funny, I find it kinda sad (Jake) EmptyWed Mar 06, 2019 8:32 pm

The jest fell flat on the room, wholeheartedly flat, and Jake looked away to hide the discomfort of the awkward situation they found themselves in, but that didn't work very well, and so Jake just allowed the moment to pass without comment. Doubtful it would save either of them from awkwardness, but it saved them from having to discuss the point, too.

As Azalea continued on, though, expressing that she wouldn't mind -- even though her body language spoke the complete opposite -- coming to his if they needed to work on it for longer periods, Jake felt a little better. Swapping time with his children for spending time in discomfort with Azalea was not something the man wished to do, and though pushing the two together was not ideal in any manner, it meant he did not miss out on time with the children, either.

"Thank you," Jake replied softly to her hesitant reply on the situation. It was once again polite conversation, trying to work out what was what, and not getting any further forward, but they were at least talking.

The disjointed suggestion after that, though, made it clear that Azalea was no more comfortable with all of this than he was, and Jake couldn't help but feel bad for her. For them both, for this. Professor Kessler had pulled a right sticky mess for them to sort out, and it was going to be quite the task. But they could do it, they had worked well together, a very long time ago.

They would just have to ignore the elephant in the room that was running around trumpeting in alarm.

"We need a theme." Jake pointed out, levelling Azalea in that moment before she would spout more nonsense that would get them no closer to being apart again. "Then we'll go from there." He added, though for the life of him, past 'Valentine's Day', he wasn't sure what else to go with. A formal dance, a disco, or a themed party of any kind of explanation. The list could be endless, and he had no where to begin.

He should have been spending Valentine's Day with Veronika...

But it seemed the world was hell bent on other plans.

Back to top Go down
Azalea Murray
Head of Slytherin
Head of Slytherin
Azalea Murray

PostSubject: Re: And I find it kinda funny, I find it kinda sad (Jake)   And I find it kinda funny, I find it kinda sad (Jake) EmptyWed Mar 06, 2019 8:48 pm

"We need a theme."

Yes, that was a god start, themes were important to these kind of events weren't they? Absently, the witch reached for her purse, pulling out a sheaf of fancy stationary paper with the Murray crest stamped to one side. One piece laid down flat on the coffee table, her fingers reached for a pen, finding the nearest one without noting what kind of ink it carried and bringing it to paper.

The witch wrote out the word "Theme" in her neat, curly script at the top center before adding "ideas" in parenthesis below it. "We could go with the cliche, hearts and glitters and cupids,' she suggested dryly. It would certainly be the easiest option to send a few owls to some party shops and buy ready made Valentine's party packages, but that would be no fun at all, not for the two people involved in the planning and certainly not for all the students.

"How about using the lake?" she suggested, finding it easier to focus on the task at hand rather than thinking of who she was working with. "It's frozen pretty solid by now, if it holds, we can use it as center stage, actually convert it into the dance floor and give everyone magically enhances skates?" the witch doubted the younger years would actually dance, which worked just fine with the skating idea because they would be busy making patterns in the ice with their skating blades while the older ones indulge in the romance the frozen setting had to offer.

"Maybe an antarctic vibe, do you know if we can loan penguins for the occasion? The younger kids especially would really like that."

Back to top Go down
Jake Newbury
Head of Gryffindor
Head of Gryffindor
Jake Newbury

PostSubject: Re: And I find it kinda funny, I find it kinda sad (Jake)   And I find it kinda funny, I find it kinda sad (Jake) EmptyWed Mar 06, 2019 9:10 pm

As Azalea got out paper and a pen for their brainstorming of the event, Jake let her carry on. His own handwriting was barely legible at the best of times, so it was better that someone else take on that responsibility.

His eyes took to the paper, taking in the words she wrote down before the first idea presented itself. Almost at once, Jake shook his head. Even if it was a Valentine's Day theme, they could definitely do with avoiding the whole love hearts, and kisses and pinks and reds and disgustingly mushiness. For one, Jake didn't wish to be in and amongst such things on the evening, and for a second, their daughter would be in attendance. Mimosa did not need to be encouraged in to teenage romances.

They just never worked out.

The next, though, was a much better idea. "That could work," Jake replied almost at once. "Though, I'm not sure how much many of the newer students from America will like it. I had a lesson out on the Lake just before Christmas, teaching them the Glacius charm... I got a lot of... not so positive feedback for making them cold... But..." The man paused for a moment, thinking upon the scenario. "If I can ensure the ice will stay cool enough so that our party doesn't fall to the bottom of the Lake, we could also apply a charm to keep it warm above the ice for the guests. Not the easiest combination of magic, but I'll ask around the Ministry and test it out myself."

After all, he had always been the one with greater capabilities with a wand, Azalea's talents had always laid with her plants.

As for the penguins, Jake had to pause to think about that. "I'm not sure... but, do you speak to the Charms professor? Or... the Transfiguration professor? They might be able to conjure us up some pretend penguins that won't matter if they get hurt by rogue skates." Jake counter offered. "And, they can probably pull off some fake snow falls, too, that neither pile up upon the ground nor make the guests cold."

Thinking some more on the subject, Jake continued on a little.

"We'll need to ensure the invitations suggest warmer choices of attire. Like... I don't know if you've seen Frozen? But... they have fleece lines cloaks to keep them warm in that." He explained, before realising he'd admitted to knowing too much about a children's cartoon and falling quiet. Of course, he wasn't about to make it known Ivan preferred it more than Adrienne, but that was enough.

"Perhaps call it Winter Wonderland - wait... that's the thing in London every year. Scrap that... February Frozen Fever. No... draws on the film... Umm... never mind." He finalised, not knowing any words that began with V to match up with Valentine.

"But the skating sounds like a good idea. We'll need to make sure the school nurse is on hand, though." Jake added with light amusement, but it quickly faded, not wanting to over do himself.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And I find it kinda funny, I find it kinda sad (Jake)   And I find it kinda funny, I find it kinda sad (Jake) Empty

Back to top Go down

And I find it kinda funny, I find it kinda sad (Jake)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next