Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

Jake Newbury, Tessa Greene

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Look at these phtograhs ( One shot)
Get Away? (OPEN) Emptyby Tessa Greene Today at 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Get Away? (OPEN) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» Election Night (Tessa)
Get Away? (OPEN) Emptyby Tessa Greene Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:38 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Get Away? (OPEN) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
Get Away? (OPEN) Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Get Away? (OPEN)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Get Away? (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Get Away? (OPEN)   Get Away? (OPEN) EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 1:13 am

Venus was doing nothing this summer, and as any French descendent would be doing, is seeing family. But her parents had cut off all relations with her family in France. It was quite frustrating. Her cousin, Maelys, had sent her a letter during the school year and Venus wasn't allowed to respond. Or so her family thought. Chuckling slightly she pulled out a piece of parchment and started to write. She always found that sitting in the open like this was great inspiration to write a letter to someone. She had finished the letter out and was twirling her wand in her hand, contemplating on whether or not to get a job in Diagon Alley and get a job. She was always right there at the Leaky Caldron. What her mother would say if she knew about her working in the local pub, she could hear the taunting sneer now.

"A wizard working in a pub! Ha! I knew you weren't capable of doing anything, you liar you!"

That was her mother, always believing that her magic hoax was nothing, and that her schooling was nothing but an excuse out of a "Good Education". In other words being homeschooled by her. She felt bad for Nicholas, but all would be well for her eventually, but who knew. She was starting her Sixth year at school, Second at Hogwarts. Excitement seethed through her veins at the thought, and couldn't wait for the boring summer to be over. She wanted t be back where she thought she was normal.

However she didn't realize the person who was approaching behind her until she saw their shadow fall over where she was sitting. She practically threw her wand down and looked up.
"Just twirling a stick. Can i help you?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Get Away? (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get Away? (OPEN)   Get Away? (OPEN) EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 2:38 pm

Auorra looked at Venus and said,"Who are you?" Auorra had never seen Venus in her entire life so that must mean that Venus was a mudblood. And if that was the case then Auorra can't associate with her. Auorra chuckled at her own question knowing it was rude she said,"Forgive my speech but I never seen you".

And Auorra hardly had time for taints in her reputation never mind that Auorra herself is a half blood. She tucked in a stray raven hair beyond her ear. She smiled sickly sweet and tightened her grip on her wand. She knew some dark curses and jinxes. She'll learn the unforgivables later in hogwarts in secret. After all she can't have the ministry traise it back to her?

But anyway who would suspect the poor and innocent little Le Fay? Well some Slytherins would but that's not the point anyway.

Auorra's dress
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Get Away? (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get Away? (OPEN)   Get Away? (OPEN) EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 2:52 am

Venus was a bit more than nervous. Confused and a bit startled, She took in the girl's appearance. She seemed to come from a rich family, could she be a pureblood? She didn't know. Growing more cautious, she slowly moved her hand over her wand and smiled back kindly.

"I'm Venus, Venus McFall. And you are?" Her voice never shook, it sounded friendly and warm. Her insides however were going haywire. She had a bad feeling about this girl, and she seemed to be around her age as well. Had she seen her around Hogwarts this past year? She moved her wand next to her leg, and never let go of it. When she held it, it was like her knowing that she had some kind of power that would keep her safe, and nothing could ever take it away from her. She lifted her head, as if to get a better view of the witch.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Get Away? (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get Away? (OPEN)   Get Away? (OPEN) EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 1:43 pm

Auorra didn't really show much disdain after all she could be wrong. She smiled falsely and said,"My name is Auorra Le Fay,half blood,going to seventh year." There was a air of haughtiness on Auorra but what proper Le Fay heiress wouldn't be proud. She finally took in the girls appearance and politely said,"nice to meet you".

She now really thought Venus was a mudblood. She hadn't heard of the McFall family but then again Venus can be a half blood too. Auorra waited for Venus to properly introduce herself like Auorra did. Muggles nowadays were simply overbearing. Witches and Wizards were more powerful than them anyways. Auorra tighten her hold on her wand sensing the thin atmosphere in the room. It won't be long until a fight broke out but today Auorra simply didn't want a magical figh but a simple verbal fight.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Get Away? (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get Away? (OPEN)   Get Away? (OPEN) EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 1:43 am

Venus frowned slightly, why would Auorra tell her blood status? She had learned that some people did it as if stating their place in the hierarchy. She wanted to roll her eyes, however she forced a smile and gave her information she probably shouldn't have. "I'm a muggleborn, going into my Sixth Year." She said confidently. "Although I don't know why my blood status matters, I mean, if I can do magic, I'm just as equal as you are" Her tone wasn't harsh, just very matter-of-fact like.

Her eyebrow was slightly raised as if challenging her to say something. Her smile grew a little triumphant. Her grip on her wand however, loosened. She couldn't risk using magic outside of school. She didn't know what would happen if she didn't, but she wasn't too keen on trying. she looked back down at her letter, folding it and placing it in an envelope she had brought with her. She glanced back up at Auorra, just simply waiting.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Get Away? (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get Away? (OPEN)   Get Away? (OPEN) EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 3:55 am

It was as Auorra had feared. She gave Venus a disdainful smile and said,"Um excuse me I need to go or else my parents will worry for me". Her parents were in france and she was staying here with a friend. But hey Auorra couldn't be seen with a mudblood now can she? It wasn't that Auorra personally hated Venus it was just that Auorra didn't want her reputation to be tainted.

Her circle of friends won't accept it and her parents would be so disappointed in her. There was no other way around short of killing Venus. She turned and started to go back. She had done this before so it really shouldn't be too hard to do it again. I mean mudbloods were at the bottom of the food chain. She stiffly started to retrace her footsteps a few feet. She let out a breath now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Get Away? (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get Away? (OPEN)   Get Away? (OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

Get Away? (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1