Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Night with old friends ( One shot)
What Does the Fox Say? (Victoria) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» Election Night (Tessa)
What Does the Fox Say? (Victoria) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:38 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
What Does the Fox Say? (Victoria) - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
What Does the Fox Say? (Victoria) - Page 2 Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:34 pm

» Alexander Quinn
What Does the Fox Say? (Victoria) - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:50 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

What Does the Fox Say? (Victoria)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

What Does the Fox Say? (Victoria) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Does the Fox Say? (Victoria)   What Does the Fox Say? (Victoria) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 8:08 pm

Zander smiled when he saw a bit of colour rise to Victoria's cheeks. Of course, it did not last long before she shook her head and told him how he shouldn't work for her. "I'm not working for you, but I don't like spending my money on myself all the time," Zander replied, "I always think of you."

There wasn't a day, week, month or year that went by without Zander thinking about Victoria every second, minute and hour. To some people it may seem creepy, but Zander didn't mean for it to come across that way. He just wanted her to understand how much he cared about her.

"I hope it tastes a wonderful as it smells," Zander laughed hoping he did his family name justice and followed the recipe well enough to have made it taste as good as it was supposed to. "It's an old Köhler family recipe," Zander smiled as she commented on how great it smelled.

"I sure hope not," he laughed once again as Victoria insisted there would be nothing left to take home. When he saw her lift her utensils and tuck in to the meal, so did he. He had a feeling that she ate carefully around him because what girl didn't, he also ate carefully around her because he didn't want her thinking that he was a slob. However, he longed for the day when they would just eat normally around each other. That would be the day that Zander knew there would be no turning back in their relationship.

Zander grinned wide when Victoria frowned. He loved surprises and it seemed like she wasn't as much of a fan about them. "I know, I just enjoy teasing you," he huffed back to her as he smiled at her attempt to be huffy because it was cute. She was cute. He couldn't wait til she found out what they would be doing next because he was sure she'd love it, especially since it was one of those sappy things that happened in romance movies.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Newbury
Adult
Adult
Victoria Newbury

Birthday : 1998-02-13
Job/hobbies : Legal Adviser

PostSubject: Re: What Does the Fox Say? (Victoria)   What Does the Fox Say? (Victoria) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 9:04 pm

It didn't take too long for Victoria to get through her food. Not in a piggish manner, of course, but she ate carefully yet at a good pace. The food had been divine and she simply didn't know how Zander had learnt to cook so well, but she appreciated.

Picking up the napkin from her lap, Victoria dabbed her lips gently and smiled across the table at her boyfriend. "That was delicious, Zander. Thank you." The American witch insisted. "Though I will have to ask you for the recipe, or steal it at some point." She joked softly, though in fairness, Victoria could probably find the recipe if she wanted to, copy it and be away before he even realised.

Unless it was in his head.

The comment on teasing made Victoria giggle softly in that moment. "Even though it's mean?" The witch jested, before shaking her head. "It's fine, really, I am looking forward to whatever it is. So long as we're together, I don't mind what we do." Victoria summarised, looking expectantly to Zander for an answer which may give her a clue to just what he had in mind for them to do that day.

~ Profile ~ Vickson Playlist ~
~ Slender ~ 30 ~ Bookworm ~ 5' ~ American ~
What Does the Fox Say? (Victoria) - Page 2 Rsz_1v10
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What Does the Fox Say? (Victoria)   What Does the Fox Say? (Victoria) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 8:01 pm

The food was better than he ever would have thought it to be, especially since he actually had no idea whether the recipe would actually work or not. He actually felt quite thankful that he hadn't managed to completely screw up their food or he would've had to   order take out.

"It's my pleasure," he smiled, wiping his own mouth with a napkin as well. He chuckled at her next words. "Well it's a family recipe, so maybe one day I'll have to give it to you," his tone was light, one that showed her he was joking or at least trying to portray that he was joking because he would like to make Victoria family, years down the road but only if she too agreed. Of course, it wouldn't be til they were both out of University and settled into their own careers if they were still together at that point.

Which he hoped to Merlin they were.

Her giggles made him smile because they were so pure, so innocent, so sweet. "Even though it's mean," he replied. He was far too romantic for his own good and at that thought he stood up and walked around the table to her, conjuring up a single red rose to hand to her as he extended his hand. "Well then, what about we go find out what that surprise is?" He was really glad that she just wanted to be with him because that was the one thing he could guarantee her; she wouldn't have to go through life alone.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Newbury
Adult
Adult
Victoria Newbury

Birthday : 1998-02-13
Job/hobbies : Legal Adviser

PostSubject: Re: What Does the Fox Say? (Victoria)   What Does the Fox Say? (Victoria) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 6:36 pm

The comment about hopefully being able to tell her the recipe was not lost on Victoria. Her eyes widened in that moment, her cheeks growing warm at the insinuation. Even if Victoria didn't want to think too much about the prospect, she couldn't help but wonder what it would be like to be Mrs Victoria Köhler for a moment.

The last name was one she liked with Zander's name, it was a strong name, in her mind, and at the moment, it sounded very weird coupled with her own name. But no matter how weird it might be, Victoria knew that if... when the time came, she would embrace Zander's name as if it had always been her own.

"I look forward to it." Victoria admitted a moment later, not worrying about how giddy that prospect had made her in that moment.

As Zander handed her a rose, Victoria chuckle gently, taking it in her left as she took his hand with her right. Bringing the red petals up to her nose, Victoria breathed in the beautiful aroma of the flower and letting out a soft sigh. "Perfect." The witch breathed, looking up at her boyfriend in that moment. She had meant everything was perfect in that single word, the flower, the dinner, their evening, but most of all, Zander.

"I'm ready for my surprise." Victoria agreed, not knowing if they would be leaving the apartment, or indeed anything of what was coming next. All she knew was that so long as Zander was there, there wouldn't be anything more she needed.

~ Profile ~ Vickson Playlist ~
~ Slender ~ 30 ~ Bookworm ~ 5' ~ American ~
What Does the Fox Say? (Victoria) - Page 2 Rsz_1v10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Does the Fox Say? (Victoria)   What Does the Fox Say? (Victoria) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Does the Fox Say? (Victoria)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2