Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Night with old friends ( One shot)
April Showers (Jake) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» Election Night (Tessa)
April Showers (Jake) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:38 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
April Showers (Jake) - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
April Showers (Jake) - Page 2 Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:34 pm

» Alexander Quinn
April Showers (Jake) - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:50 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

April Showers (Jake)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

April Showers (Jake) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: April Showers (Jake)   April Showers (Jake) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 9:16 pm

Kai was positive that Jake would be relieved to have heard that his life wasn't that interesting or at least not to Jake. In the student population, occasionally the lives of professors were interesting but the student's had yet to hear about Jake; therefore all of the attention was being focused on Kai and Adaline's relationship and the fact that she was now hugely pregnant and Kai stopped partying.

It was a bit annoying to Kai to have his life so out in the open like that but this way, he knew no one would dare try to get with Adaline or even him for that matter. Kai's relationship should be his own and Adaline's pregnancy shouldn't attract the attention of everyone in the school but that was the rumour mill and how it worked. There wasn't much that could be done about it now, especially since once they graduated everyone would split up and completely forget about the girl who got pregnant in sixth year.

"Of course," Kai responded to Jake, moreso out of respect for him being older and therefore more wise. Kai and Adaline knew what would be best for them in the long run. They both wouldn't mind having more children but Kai also understood that Adaline wanted to wait at least two years and while he wasn't happy about it, he respected it because it was her body. "I mean, we aren't even engaged or anything yet. I don't think I actually know how to propose and all."

"With your child things are easier," Kai reassured him. "You'll know what they want and need better than someone like I would." That was how babies worked. The parents seemed to know what the baby needed while others had to guess. "It doesn't mean there won't be hard times, it just means you'll know what he or she needs and when."

Kai could tell that Jake was uncomfortable which is why the moment Jake asked whether he wanted him back or not, Kai took him. He wasn't worried about Silas making a fuss because it was something he rarely did more so he was worried about how Jake was feeling. "You'll be fine, Jake."
Back to top Go down
Jake Newbury
Head of Gryffindor
Head of Gryffindor
Jake Newbury

Birthday : 1992-08-13
Job/hobbies : Auror & DADA Professor

April Showers (Jake) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: April Showers (Jake)   April Showers (Jake) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 9:32 am

OOC: I'm so sorry, I clicked off the notification by accident!

The boy before him, Jake realised, was much, much more grown up than he had been at seventeen, or eighteen, Jake had still be very much the party boy then. Yes, he had a girlfriend, but he had never thought about children or even marriage at that point. It had still, in blunt honesty, been a bit of fun for him at the time. But Kai... well, Kai looked very serious, and Jake couldn't help but admire him for that. "Well, the proposal isn't as bad as they make it seem." Jake insisted with a small smile. "Scary, of course, but it's not as bad as everyone makes it up to be. If you both want to be together, then it's not exactly... well, you know." Jake gave a small shrug, he wasn't quite sure what he'd been trying to say, but he'd explained... kind of.

The idea of knowing what the child wanted made Jake give a small laugh. "I don't think I'll be that good at this." Jake admitted, happy to see Kai take the child back. Jake relaxed a lot in that single moment, his worry for doing something wrong disappearing very quickly. Jake knew that it was not perhaps the best reaction to a baby, but with them being so small, so fragile, he was scared of them. He could only hope that when his child came in to the world he wouldn't be so scared of his or her fragility.

"Anyway, I mustn't hold you up any longer. I have to get back to Veronika, anyway. Thank you, though, Kai. Your words have been most helpful." Jake added, truly meaning those words in that moment before he gave a small nod and moved off towards the shop door, empty handed, but with quite a big insight of what was coming his way.

~ Auror ~ Profile ~ DADA Professor ~
~ In a Relationship ~ 36 ~ Father ~ 6' ~ American Accent ~
April Showers (Jake) - Page 2 Rsz_1j10
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsandbeyond.forumotion.co.uk

April Showers (Jake)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2