Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Dealing with Beasts [Amethyst & TJ] Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» Election Night (Tessa)
Dealing with Beasts [Amethyst & TJ] Emptyby Tessa Greene Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:38 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Dealing with Beasts [Amethyst & TJ] Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
Dealing with Beasts [Amethyst & TJ] Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:34 pm

» Alexander Quinn
Dealing with Beasts [Amethyst & TJ] Emptyby Alexander Quinn Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:50 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Dealing with Beasts [Amethyst & TJ]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Dealing with Beasts [Amethyst & TJ] Empty
PostSubject: Dealing with Beasts [Amethyst & TJ]   Dealing with Beasts [Amethyst & TJ] EmptyThu May 05, 2016 9:13 pm

The term had started and the young witch was trying to put everything in order before the chaos swallowed her. She was not in Hogwarts anymore. She had finally graduated but she was not done yet with studying. Amethyst had decided, after she had a long talk with TJ, to attend the University in order to get a degree as a Dragonologist. TJ was scared for her and she knew it, not because she couldn't make it, but because this profession she had chosen was quite dangerous.

Defying the risks, Amethyst had started her lessons, supported by her handsome boyfriend one hundred percent. TJ was studying by her side through it all and Amethyst couldn't be more happy about it.
He was doing anything he could to make her happy, including trying to find a job as she arranged everything around their new apartment. They stayed together, of course, since she just couldn't leave him. They were one now, and that made her happy.

Today she was cleaning out her bookcase and placing each and every book she owned in its place, smiling as she did so. She loved her books and taking the time to brush the dust off of them and put them in their rightful place made her happy. That didn't take long though, since she was quite fast with the chores, and the next thing on her list was cooking. She was going to make lunch for her wolf and herself.

Turning the radio on with the wave of her wand, Amethyst giggled as the groovy sound touched her ears and she grabbed the knife, slicing the fries for the meal she was going to prepare. She had taken some time to search for something nice on the Internet and once she found what satisfied her, she quickly brought herself to make it.

"Spicy steak with Rosemary Fries, they call it," she mumbled more to herself as she kept cutting down the fries while swaying to the music.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Beasts [Amethyst & TJ]   Dealing with Beasts [Amethyst & TJ] EmptyThu May 05, 2016 9:40 pm

Leaving Hogwarts was not something TJ had wanted to do. At school, he had stability. A small number of friends (though whether you could call people friends when they didn't know the whole truth about you, TJ wasn't sure), a girlfriend, and a safe environment in which nobody knew about his werewolf infection. Only Amy and the professors knew, which meant everyone else was kept away from his problem.

Out in the real world, though, he would have to deal with all of this himself. Upon arriving home after finishing Hogwarts, TJ's parents had told him to leave - TJ had seen this coming from the moment he'd come to terms with his illness. Thankfully, though, he and Amy had already planned on moving in together, so TJ had taken his belongings to their new abode, and helped the best he could to set it up.

From there, TJ had spent the whole amount of his savings on their day to day living, whilst searching relentlessly for a job. University was not something TJ had ever considered, not because he wasn't clever enough, but because he didn't think having a degree would make any difference to an employer. The only thing that mattered to them was the fact he was a werewolf.

For three weeks during the summer, TJ had been jobless. Until today.

TJ's smile was brighter than it had been for month when he arrived home that evening - he could smell the dinner from the door, and it smelt divine. Moving to the kitchen, TJ's smile only grew as he took in his girlfriend, swaying to music as she cooked. Just about catching her words, TJ let out a small chuckle. "I hope you remembered not to cook mine too deeply." TJ said, moving across the room and giving Amy a hug and a soft kiss. "Blue, still mooing." He added, just in case she had forgotten as he put a bottle of champagne on the side.

"You must have known tonight is a celebration." He added, hoping Amy would be able to work out what he meant. The job he had gotten was looked down on many in the community, truth be told, but... it was a job, and anything he could do to provide for Amy was not something TJ was going to turn down.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Beasts [Amethyst & TJ]   Dealing with Beasts [Amethyst & TJ] EmptyWed May 11, 2016 8:57 pm

Amethyst was well aware of how difficult it was to find a job, even if you were the best at what you did. And to add to that, TJ had to deal with the fact that he was a werewolf, something that he found to be a curse more than a gift. Amethyst had told him multiple times how idiotic he was being to think of it like that, but that wouldn't change TJ's mind. It did though help him deal with it much easier.

Knowing that TJ would be home at any minute, Amethyst paid all of her attention to the food, wanting to be done before he came home to surprise him. But her intention went out the window when she heard the door to their apartment open and soon enough, TJ was making his way inside and towards the kitchen.

"I hope you remembered not to cook mine too deeply."

Amethyst let out a soft giggle as TJ's arms wrapped around her and she allowed herself to melt in his arms for a few moments before going back to cooking.

"Blue, still mooing."

"Sometimes, you really disgust me." A slight teasing wouldn't hurt, Amy was sure of it, since TJ knew well enough that she loved him more than anything and that she would never make him feel bad about his wolf nature.
But a movement from him caught her attention as he placed a bottle of champagne on the counter, making her look at him surprised.

"You must have known tonight is a celebration."

A questioning look covered her features, not catching up to what he was saying right away, but a flick of recognition took over her a minute later, as a little happy squeal left her lips and she threw herself into his arms, hugging him tightly as her lips found his, kissing him beyond oblivion.

TJ had been trying to find a job for so long and finally he had managed to find one. This was great news and Amethyst just couldn't let it slide so easily.
"I am so happy for you, my love. You have to tell me all about it, during lunch!"
With a quick peck on the cheek, Amethyst went back to cooking, before the smell of burning meat touched her nose.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Beasts [Amethyst & TJ]   Dealing with Beasts [Amethyst & TJ] EmptyWed May 11, 2016 9:17 pm

"Sometimes, you really disgust me."

TJ let out a soft chuckle at those words. "I love you, too." He responded fondly. He knew she was only teasing, and it really wasn't his fault that his taste buds had been altered. Though, TJ didn't really know how he'd have a steak had he not been bitten, because he'd never had it before the day that had changed his life.

The squeal that came as TJ hinted that he'd done the near impossible made him smile. It wasn't the best of job, but if it paid the bills, and allowed him time with Amethyst, then he would take it without a second thought.

Her lips pressed firmly to his, and TJ held her close, not caring for the lunch in that moment, because he felt giddy with the happiness that Amy was feeling. Though, of course, Amy would worry about the lunch, which was the cause of her moving away from him in that moment. "Of course I'll tell you." TJ replied, moving to get the cutlery for the lunch she'd made, and plates to put it on.

"I'll lay the table, and pour you a glass of champagne, it looks like you deserve it!" He added, putting the plates on the side in exchange for the champagne bottle and two glasses. Before he left the kitchen, though, TJ leant in and kissed her cheek. "Thank you, for lunch." He told her, smiling warmly to show he appreciated her, and everything she did.

The laying of the table didn't take long, and TJ grabbed the salt and pepper for their dinner too. After that, he moved to the iPod dock he'd brought with him from home, and put on some soft, background music. A mood setter, because even if they were eating at home, TJ wanted Amy to feel like the most important woman in the world.

Because, to him, she was exactly that.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Beasts [Amethyst & TJ]   Dealing with Beasts [Amethyst & TJ] EmptySun May 15, 2016 3:56 pm

"Of course I'll tell you."

Amy was positive that TJ would tell her all about the job he had come to find, but she just felt obliged to ask him to do it nonetheless, cause she wanted to show him that she really cared about him and about what made him happy. And finding a job that would allow him to provide what they needed was what made him really happy right now. And Amy was going to support this until the end.

"I'll lay the table, and pour you a glass of champagne, it looks like you deserve it!"

Amethyst turned around just so she could blow him a big kiss. "Thank you, my Wolf." The least she could do was thank him for his help as she was preparing lunch. It would make the job quite easier and faster for her, and they would eat peacefully right after.

It didn't take long for TJ to prepare the table, and just as he was putting on some music, Amethyst was finished with the food. Placing it carefully on the table, she moved around to kiss her boyfriend on the lips, showing how much she appreciated everything he had done for her so far, before she took a seat opposite of him.

"Spicy steak with Rosemary Fries. Bon Appetit!"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Beasts [Amethyst & TJ]   Dealing with Beasts [Amethyst & TJ] EmptySun May 15, 2016 4:07 pm

As Amy brought the food through, TJ sniffed deeply, taking in the smell. Being a werewolf had one perk, the enhanced sense of smell meant everything smelt ten times better (or ten times worse depending on the smell itself). But, the meal Amy had prepared made TJ's mouth water simply from the smell.

"Smells great!" TJ told her as she leant up to kiss him. He held her close, pressing his lips firmly to hers for a moment before pulling away to enjoy the meal she had prepared. "Thank you, for this." TJ insisted once they were seated, lifting up his glass of champagne. "A toast, to a perfect dinner, and my new job."

After a soft clink of their glasses, TJ took a sip, and swallowed as he took up his knife and fork. "So, you wanted to know." TJ continued, glancing across the table. "About my job. It's not much, but I got a job at the fast food restaurant in Diagon Alley. The hours are flexible - I have to put my availability in a week in advance, and so long as I do the hours I'm contracted to, they don't care when I work. So, it means I can have the day of the Full Moon, and the day after off, because I'll be able to work out when it is.

"It's only cooking, and a bit of cleaning, but the wage isn't bad..." TJ explained, his tone was slightly apprehensive because he wasn't sure how Amethyst was going to take this news. He wished he could be more than just a fast food worker, but, he was not a normal man, this was big for him. TJ simply hoped she would be able to see it in that light, and be happy for him, if she wasn't proud.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Beasts [Amethyst & TJ]   Dealing with Beasts [Amethyst & TJ] EmptyFri May 20, 2016 8:26 pm

"Smells great!"

The comment on the food made Amethyst let out a breath of relief. TJ's heightened senses were far more trustworthy than hers, that was for sure.
So when the kiss came, Amethyst was more than glad to return it, loving the taste of him. The young witch loved having him all to herself. Kissing and holding him. She could never get enough. But he soon let go of her, earning a small whine from the blonde, before she took a seat.

"A toast, to a perfect dinner, and my new job."

Amethyst lifted up her own glass, smiling at the proposal, before taking a few sips from the rich tasting champagne. It was a nice pick, not really expensive but it was very tasty.
After that, they both attended to their meal and Amethyst ate quietly, all the while listening to everything TJ had to say.

"About my job. It's not much, but I got a job at the fast food restaurant in Diagon Alley. The hours are flexible - I have to put my availability in a week in advance, and so long as I do the hours I'm contracted to, they don't care when I work. So, it means I can have the day of the Full Moon, and the day after off, because I'll be able to work out when it is.

"It's only cooking, and a bit of cleaning, but the wage isn't bad..."

The tone in TJ's voice was hesitant though, and that made Amethyst frown a little bit. She knew TJ wanted to provide the best for them, and that he believed his werewolf genes were making him not good enough and holding him back, but Amethyst did not believe that. And every job is a good job.

Reaching across the table to take his hand in hers, Amethyst smiled at him reassuringly.
"TJ, you do not have to be ashamed of your job. It's a very good job and as you've mentioned, you can have the day of the Full Moon off. Everything will be fine. I will attend the University and you have your job now. I still feel bad you didn't apply for a subject at the University though. You know you have potential."

Releasing his hand, the blonde witch went back to her food, taking a few small bites.
"You know I love you. More than anything. So never, never be ashamed of telling me anything!"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Beasts [Amethyst & TJ]   Dealing with Beasts [Amethyst & TJ] EmptyFri May 20, 2016 8:59 pm

As Amy's hand reached across the table to his, TJ felt the usual comfort that came in his girlfriend's touch, and slowly his eyes lifted to look at her properly as she spoke of how she felt about the job he'd taken. A small smile touched his features as she insisted that this was a good job. He knew it was, for him, at least, but hearing those words from her made him feel less of a loser.

Though, when she spoke of attending university, TJ averted his eyes, and shook his head in response.

The potential he had wouldn't matter to employers. By the laws decreed in the Magical Constitution, he was forced to disclose the fact he was a werewolf as a safeguard to other employees. He wasn't supposed to be judged on this, but TJ knew better than to hope the world smelt of roses. It was cruel, and he was only going to waste both time and money on a university course that he couldn't use in the future.

"I'm happy working." TJ replied to her comments on university, the words and what he actually wanted were two different things, but being bitter about it was not going to help the situation.

Tucking back in to his food once more, TJ savoured the taste of the almost raw meat, and the blood which ran through it for a moment. As much as he loathed the thought of eating raw meat, the taste that was so exquisite reminded him each time why he ate this way. Amethyst had cooked the steak to perfection, and the fries were delicious, too.

"You know I love you. More than anything. So never, never be ashamed of telling me anything!"

Those words made TJ's heart flutter in the moment, making his eyes prickle softly with happy tears. To many people, those sentiments would be normal in a relationship, but to a man who could not always deal with his emotions, and internal loathing, knowing someone loved him despite knowing everything about him made TJ feel moved. "I love you, too." TJ replied softly, his voice momentarily thick with the feeling of hope. "But, I know it's not something to brag about, with your friends. And... I'm sorry, that I couldn't get something better. But, I will make you, us, happy." TJ insisted, giving her a warm smile across the table before taking his next mouthful of food.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Beasts [Amethyst & TJ]   Dealing with Beasts [Amethyst & TJ] EmptyFri May 20, 2016 9:18 pm

"I'm happy working."

Of course you are, Amethyst thought but didn't speak a word. She knew better than make TJ feel more bad about himself. But she could't help but hate how he felt about himself. How he kept considering himself a monster, and stopping himself from doing what he really wanted, afraid of someone finding out the truth about his true nature. It pained her to watch him try to become something he was not. Or more like trying to hide what he really was.

The tears that touched his eyes made Amethyst want to jump up and hug him forever. She never meant to make him cry, and TJ was not the man to express feelings so easily. Maybe not to other people, and in the beginning, not even to her. Amethyst still remembered how difficult for her was to break through that well kept self of his. The mysterious aura that surrounded him. He was doing anything to protect himself. And now, he was doing everything to protect them both.

The sound of him voicing his love to her though, brought a big smile on the girls lips. He loved her. She knew that he loved her and she couldn't be happier that he was showing her just that every day they spent together. He was a true prince. A true lover. But he was too blind to see it all. Oh how she wished TJ could see himself through her eyes for a change.

"But, I know it's not something to brag about, with your friends. And... I'm sorry, that I couldn't get something better. But, I will make you, us, happy.

That did it. Placing her fork and knife aside, Amethyst used her napkin to clear her mouth before she got up, moved towards TJ and straddled his waist, looking straight into his eyes.
He was being a very big idiot at that point, and she would just not allow that.

"TJ, you already make me happy, okay? You never stopped, and I am sure you never will either. You don't need the perfect job. And I certainly don't need to boast around about it. What would be worth if I had a man who would work at the Ministry? I could go around and say he is the Minister of this and the Minister of that. But what would he be to me? A stranger. Nothing. He would be nothing to me, because he would be too busy with his job, and too busy boasting about it. Too busy getting the attention of people because of his job. Even though he might have been the worst person. Can't you see? Your job does not make who you are, love. You are my lover. You are my TJ. You are the only person I've ever given myself to. And I want to give you myself again and again and again. And that won't change just because you are not working at the Ministry, or something as reputable as that!"

Amethyst grabbed the fork and knife from his hands, placing it on the table and turned to look at TJ once again. Knowing that he would probably avert her eyes and try to tell her that she should eat, and that her effort shouldn't go wasted, she quickly spoke up.
"No, I don't want to eat, and don't you dare avert my eyes."

Once Amethyst was sure she had TJ's full attention, she leaned in closer, kissing his lips with all the passion and love she could gather in that moment. She didn't know what else to do.
"I don't want to it. I want to love you."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Beasts [Amethyst & TJ]   Dealing with Beasts [Amethyst & TJ] EmptyFri May 20, 2016 9:35 pm

The moment he'd said he'd wished for more for the two of them, TJ regretted it. The reaction from Amethyst was immediate, the setting down of her knife and fork, the movement from her side of the table to his lap. He wished he'd kept it to himself, not ruined the night for her as he had just done. But it was too late.

The words that came, though, made TJ know he was a lucky man. That, somehow, he'd ended up with one of the most beautiful women in the world. Not just in the physical sense, but in her thoughts, and feelings, Amethyst was the most beautiful woman in the world. And, she had somehow become his.

TJ didn't speak, though, his eyes looking to her every other word, and down away from her eyes at the other points in time. As Amethyst finished, TJ wanted to look away completely, but as she took his knife and fork from his hands, and instructed him not to look away, TJ smiled slightly, to himself. Amethyst knew him so well, it was surprising to him.

"I'm sorry... for ruining dinner. I was stupid to think you would be so shallow to care about such things." TJ replied softly, it was only him who worried about other people's opinions, when, truly, the only one who mattered was the witch in his lap.

"I don't want to eat. I want to love you."

TJ allowed Amethyst to lead the kiss, responding to her movements as his arms slid around her waist and pulled her closer to him. "I want that too..." TJ replied softly after a few minutes, lifting her up from the seat and moving off from the already forgotten dinner to their bedroom.

Dinner and the world could wait.

For now, love was all that could, and would, ever matter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Beasts [Amethyst & TJ]   Dealing with Beasts [Amethyst & TJ] Empty

Back to top Go down

Dealing with Beasts [Amethyst & TJ]
Page 1 of 1