Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

Jake Newbury

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Back Again (Humphrey - Abuse, life or death situation) Future! - Page 4 Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Yesterday at 4:02 pm

» Election Night (Tessa)
Back Again (Humphrey - Abuse, life or death situation) Future! - Page 4 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Back Again (Humphrey - Abuse, life or death situation) Future! - Page 4 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Back Again (Humphrey - Abuse, life or death situation) Future! - Page 4 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Back Again (Humphrey - Abuse, life or death situation) Future! - Page 4 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Back Again (Humphrey - Abuse, life or death situation) Future!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Back Again (Humphrey - Abuse, life or death situation) Future! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Again (Humphrey - Abuse, life or death situation) Future!   Back Again (Humphrey - Abuse, life or death situation) Future! - Page 4 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 3:08 pm

Brooke laughed but then held her side in pain. She forgot she couldn't laugh because of the whole broken ribs thing and now she was in pain from it. "Trust me, it's going to happen and then I'll get sweet revenge on her when she decides to make her appearance in Hogwarts. Never mess with Brooklyn and think you can get away with it" she smirked at her boyfriend. She knew that he felt the same way she did if his sister asked that embarrassing question. She smiled and nodded. "Okay good, because you'd regret it" she winked at him.

She shrugged, she didn't know to be honest and she wouldn't ever know if she didn't at least try and understand why people did what they did during movies. "No sure my sweet" she replied to him and that was no lie coming from her.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Back Again (Humphrey - Abuse, life or death situation) Future!   Back Again (Humphrey - Abuse, life or death situation) Future! - Page 4 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 3:29 pm

Once again when she laughed he saw her clutch her side in pain and he felt kind of bad about it. "Sorry, keep forgetting you can't laugh right now. Like I said, if she does I'll be happy to participate in getting revenge on her darling. Still can't believe she's coming to Hogwarts next year already though." he admitted. Humphrey wasn't used to the idea of Casey being so old already, she was his baby sister. Upon hearing that he would regret it he merely chuckled, already well aware of that fact. "Oh, I know I would. You are kind of the best thing that's ever happened to me so I won't be so stupid as to throw that away." he replied with a smile.

Thinking about it, he got an idea that sounded like a lot of fun. "If you want to, I'm sure we could do a bonfire or something if you can visit in the summer. We have a lot of space, and we could even cook dinner over it." he suggested. "Plus, we could probably roast some marshmallows." Humphrey added, his mouth watering at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Back Again (Humphrey - Abuse, life or death situation) Future!   Back Again (Humphrey - Abuse, life or death situation) Future! - Page 4 EmptyFri May 27, 2016 2:42 pm

She shook her head. "It's okay, I just have to remember not to laugh until my ribs heal enough for me to laugh. As for the revenge alright but it has to be good, nothing safe. It has to be extreme and amazing" she said to him. "I cannot believe she is either, I thought she would have been to Hogwarts in two years not so soon" Brooke knew she would have to watch her back with both Williams. She couldn't help but smile at him a little bit, she knew that Humphrey was the best thing to happen to her because of all the pain and suffering she went threw, he was there for her threw it all since she told him. "Good, same for you darling" she said to him.

She thought about it and looked at him confused. "What's a bonfire?" She asked him curious now. She never heard about bonfires and now here he was talking about a bonfire. She hasn't heard of a lot of things but she felt kind of stupid for not knowing the things Humphrey did. "Sorry if you think I'm stupid" she apologized.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back Again (Humphrey - Abuse, life or death situation) Future!   Back Again (Humphrey - Abuse, life or death situation) Future! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Back Again (Humphrey - Abuse, life or death situation) Future!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4